April 27, 2024, 01:58:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688979 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: November 16, 2009, 05:06:31 PM »

IMO, the judge needs to include in Antoinette's charges -- public shaming.  Put her in a cage out in the middle of the town, hang a sign around her neck:  "I stole my daughter from her dad, sold her into prostitution, and she was murdered because of me".  Then let the public have rotten tomatoes, whatever, to throw at her.  I'd pay top dollar to drive 2000 miles just to throw 10 rotten tomatoes.  Then put her in prison on death row, at the top of the list.  Still too good for her, IMO. 

Oh Wyks you are so kind. I would use bricks.

Would love to, Darla!  Was trying to think of the worst thing to throw that wouldn't bring the "she has her rights" people out in droves.  Cuz am thinking that I'd then be throwing em at them too. 

I'm think the "the fleas of a thousand camels" myself...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: November 16, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »

Police find body of missing 5-year-old
<snipped>

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Chance said a volunteer assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road. Members of her family were expected to identify the body Monday afternoon.

"You always hold out hope that you're going to be able to reunite, especially with their family, safely," Chance said. "It's a very sad ending. It's very difficult."

Antoinette Davis made her first court appearance Monday afternoon and quietly told a judge she understood the charges against her. The judge appointed an attorney for her and set her next court date on Dec. 3.

Arrest warrants state that Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Cumberland County Detention Center officials put her in isolation for her own protection. She was being held under a $51,000 bond.

Outside of court, Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the family is as stunned by the charges against her as they are heart-broken over Shaniya's death.

"She was only 5. What could she have done for somebody to have done this to her?" Mitchell said of her grand-niece's slaying.

She said the family would help Davis through the situation, adding that they don't believe she was involved in Shaniya's disappearance.

"I think she took care of her kids very well. I think she did the best she could," Mitchell said, noting the Davis' children were happy every time she saw them.

http://www.youtube.com/v/d6Tfc9cTnCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&
Are these people just crazy or what....

"She was only 5. What could she have done for somebody to have done this to her?" Mitchell said of her grand-niece's slaying.

Wake up Auntie...she didn't do anything...as you said she was only 5....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: November 16, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »

Thank-you
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: November 16, 2009, 05:07:44 PM »

If only the LE had gotten to the hotel sooner!!!
but at least the hotel employee had enough gumption and enough sense to report MaM being there to the police...he/she is a hero in my eyes...

I agree cookie.. Also the elevator pic of Shaniya will haunt me for sometime... Shaniya was helpless and no one came to her rescue  her in time.. Heartbreaking..

It IS heartbreaking!  The pic of Shaniya at the elevator will forever be etched in my mind.  Just as the video of Sandra Cantu skipping down the street......

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: November 16, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »

I don't think it is a diaper.  If you look at the middle image Shaniya has on a white vest.  The vest is off her shoulder in the first frame, possible on her lap. 
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: November 16, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »

Presser on HLN

Teresa Chance PIO of Cumberland County SO needs to wipe the dam*ed smile off her face. She started out looking like she was giving a performance. Completely classless, and crass. 

Seriously.. How inappropriate! She acted like she was hosting a party or something. I realize that they see this type of thing all too often and sorta get immune to it, but have some respect for the family/those of us that feel like their heart has been ripped out of our chests. Ugh.

I wanted to comment on this earlier, but lost my train of thought: but I don't think Shaniya had her ears gauged.. IMO, it looks like she's wearing the same big plastic earrings my daughters wore when they were younger:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: November 16, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »

If only the LE had gotten to the hotel sooner!!!
but at least the hotel employee had enough gumption and enough sense to report MaM being there to the police...he/she is a hero in my eyes...

I agree cookie.. Also the elevator pic of Shaniya will haunt me for sometime... Shaniya was helpless and no one came to her rescue  her in time.. Heartbreaking..

it haunts me too JG! I can't stand to look at it but sadly it is ingrained in my brain now!
it is truly heartbreaking...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1347 on: November 16, 2009, 05:08:52 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.

I can honestly say to you CBB, that was the most beautiful and thoughtful gesture I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for showing me, although there is terrible evil in this world there are also good, kind, wonderful people such as yourself. I love this pic you made, such a beautiful tribute for a beautiful child.

Thanks Tracy, and everyone for the comments. I hope it does bring comfort.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: November 16, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »

<snipped>

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Chance said a volunteer assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road. Members of her family were expected to identify the body Monday afternoon.

"You always hold out hope that you're going to be able to reunite, especially with their family, safely," Chance said. "It's a very sad ending. It's very difficult."

Antoinette Davis made her first court appearance Monday afternoon and quietly told a judge she understood the charges against her. The judge appointed an attorney for her and set her next court date on Dec. 3.

Arrest warrants state that Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Cumberland County Detention Center officials put her in isolation for her own protection. She was being held under a $51,000 bond.

Outside of court, Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the family is as stunned by the charges against her as they are heart-broken over Shaniya's death.

She said the family would help Davis through the situation, adding that they don't believe she was involved in Shaniya's disappearance.

"I think she took care of her kids very well. I think she did the best she could," Mitchell said, noting the Davis' children were happy every time she saw them.

I agree, Sunny.  That's why I said that Antoinette's family needs to sit down and STFU.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: November 16, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »

HLN.. LE should have video of Shanyia leaving the Comfort Suites but are not releasing it...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: November 16, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »

<snipped>

I agree, Sunny.  That's why I said that Antoinette's family needs to sit down and STFU.   

POS Family.. Now put the blame on an innocent child....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: November 16, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »

HLN.. LE should have video of Shanyia leaving the Comfort Suites but are not releasing it...

caught that one...should be interesting when all that comes out...
they also said that someone had to have given up the info on where to find Shaniya because it sounded like she was "covered" up and that the police would not have just stumbled onto her body where it was located at...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: November 16, 2009, 05:19:05 PM »

caught that one...should be interesting when all that comes out...
they also said that someone had to have given up the info on where to find Shaniya because it sounded like she was "covered" up and that the police would not have just stumbled onto her body where it was located at...

Oh Cookie why didnt they come forward before any harm came to Shanyia....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: November 16, 2009, 05:19:45 PM »

I think the picture#12 was when he was coming in with her. It doesn't look like she has the diaper on and looks like she is holding a folded one.

Picture #13 she obviously has on the diaper, and the picture is at a different angle.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 16, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »

I don't think it is a diaper.  If you look at the middle image Shaniya has on a white vest.  The vest is off her shoulder in the first frame, possible on her lap. 

NORTHERN, look at the middle picture. Whatever she is wearing under her dress/shorts are sticking way out in the other pics, even when turned toward the elevator. Also, the camera angle is different in the bigger pictures. I don't think these cameras move. I just wish we could see the floor # better.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: November 16, 2009, 05:28:40 PM »

Its bad enought thinking the worst what happened to Shanyia but I dont believe that is a diaper.. Looks like a blanket ..JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: November 16, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »

NORTHERN, look at the middle picture. Whatever she is wearing under her dress/shorts are sticking way out in the other pics, even when turned toward the elevator. Also, the camera angle is different in the bigger pictures. I don't think these cameras move. I just wish we could see the floor # better.

Could it be a 3 and the line next to it is "braile" 3? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: November 16, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »

No news on ID they are waiting to exume the body from the location. Body is a child. Credible person not a tip gave LE information that led them to this area.
They will exume the body as quick as they can to get to medical examiners office.    They had plenty of time to exhume Shaniya's body 

It's been reported that "a volunteer" found Shaniya's body.  If Shaniya had been buried... how did this volunteer find her? 

the report said the volunteers were 'police with dogs who were there for training purposes'....and it looks like a dog found her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: November 16, 2009, 05:32:02 PM »

This has me so upset, I am going to have to stop reading this for a while...... how can anyone do these unspeakable, despicable things?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: November 16, 2009, 05:32:04 PM »

No news on ID they are waiting to exume the body from the location. Body is a child. Credible person not a tip gave LE information that led them to this area.
They will exume the body as quick as they can to get to medical examiners office.    They had plenty of time to exhume Shaniya's body 

It's been reported that "a volunteer" found Shaniya's body.  If Shaniya had been buried... how did this volunteer find her? 

the report said the volunteers were 'police with dogs who were there for training purposes'....and it looks like a dog found her

Ahhhhh!  That makes more sense!  Thanks, Sunny! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.