April 27, 2024, 07:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688937 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: November 16, 2009, 08:06:22 PM »

Nancy Grace almost broke down when she said "Shaniya is dead".......and so did I.......I cant take this crap, what the hell is wrong with these people and when is someone gonna do something to help stop it, ...they need to do something public to these POS's,........something to stop these people and make them, too scared to bother them again.........there has to be something!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: November 16, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »

Picture of Comfort Suites in Sanford NC.  This should help with the elevator floor numbers

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-sanford-north_carolina-NC559/Hotel-Photos?sid=i55NM.nxJHhgphci.11
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: November 16, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »

I don't see shoes in any these pictures.  If anyone has a website with clearer pictures I will be happy to post them.  Just give me the site's or video's you saw a clearer pic on.

I don't see shoes either.  I see over exposed poor quality screen captures from surveillance cameras.
That's all I see also, very poor quality screen captures.

Same here......I don't see any shoes...but goodness know I am not expert on grainy photos....What I see is poor quality photos and we need to remember she was a biracial child and therefor the soles and a little on the side of her feet may be more Caucasian (pinkish) in appearance. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: November 16, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »

I hope that the hotel worker was not familiar to see that monster with kids...

Good point.  Perhaps the hotel worker was familiar seeing him with prostitutes and thats what alerted them.
Maybe was not the first time that he saw shaniya there
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1464 on: November 16, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »

I don't see shoes in any these pictures.  If anyone has a website with clearer pictures I will be happy to post them.  Just give me the site's or video's you saw a clearer pic on.

I don't see shoes either.  I see over exposed poor quality screen captures from surveillance cameras.
That's all I see also, very poor quality screen captures.

Same here......I don't see any shoes...but goodness know I am not expert on grainy photos....What I see is poor quality photos and we need to remember she was a biracial child and therefor the soles and a little on the side of her feet may be more Caucasian (pinkish) in appearance. 
Exactly
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1465 on: November 16, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »

Next thing you know, we will have the ALCU after us!!!!!!

I say "BRING IT"!!!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: November 16, 2009, 08:12:25 PM »

If you have Windows on your computer, go to the start button, then to programs, then to accessories, then to accessibilities, and then to magnifier. It is standard on Windows. You can then use it to look at the picture with the shoes.

They are definitely shoes, and they have a cross strap like the ones she wore with the white dress. You can see them very clearly on her left foot. Rt foot, not so much. There is no way I can post the pic, but you can see it for yourself.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1467 on: November 16, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

but the pic of her full face looking into the camera has not been released...

has anyone seen it?  did I miss it?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

The pics don't match up. I think the one that shows them not facing the elevator is at a different time. Where is the stuffed animal and then the white cloth/diaper in one pic is by her arm then the other 2 is by her legs. His hair looks different to me as well. I think the one without the animal she has a very scared look on her face, the other ones she looks drugged and bruised.

Me too, TRACYGIRL. I think we have been seeing the leaving the motel pictures along with the coming in pictures, and didn't realize what we were looking at.   

I am wondering if it was the same day these are taken. I am behind about 5+ pages so if this is way off please excuse me.

They were only there a little over an hour.

she looks so scared.
I think that look is what has been getting me. My gut was saying this would come out this way.. there was no other person I don't think, I think the one in custody for kidnapping is the very one her mother traded/sold her to for drugs and her did what he did to her in that motel to prevent any evidence being in his home or car. So very sad tonight...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: November 16, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »

I just have to wonder if Antoinette is a prostitute, and after she became pregnant could not perform her duties as she once had.

And I wonder if instead, she pimped out her daughter (which we know she did).

What we do not know, however, is if this was the first time.  And exactly what the guy is carrying her towards.

Was he working with Antoinette?  Had Shaniya been forced to endure this before last Tuesday?  Were there others in that hotel room?

Jill..through my tears this is exactly what I have been thinking.  In the pot with the pos waiting for the elevator, the diaper, the bruised neck and face..this poor baby had probably been abused the who time she was with the pos mom.  She was supposed to go home over the weekend to her Dad and the Mom begged to have her stay one more week. 

Why?  My feelings..she was already bruised, reverted to soiling herself and drugged from having sex with men.  She couldn't ever send her home now..so I think they hatched this plan.  I think she died at the motel and they did it on purpose..knowing she would tell what happened and anyone could look at her and see what happened.  She had outlived her usefulness to the pos Mom.  I think when the family called to speak with her the Mom told her to not say anything or they would harm her more. 

I don't blame the Dad.  it is obvious she was well taken care of by him and his family.  We don't know if DSS was involved or the mother said she would call DSS and take her permanently..we only know from his press time the Dad looked truly kind and loving..he looked so sad and distraught.  He will punish himself for letting her go there.  I don't think he ever could have predicted this outcome.  And he has been the man and took responsibility and cared for her ...many out there would not.

Gypsy - I've only known the basic details of this case and had no idea of any bruises.

But just coming in, I have to say that my gut instinct is that this was not the first time. 

I agree, at this point, about the dad but my feelings will change if there is even one iota of negative stuff about him that comes out.

Klaas - I think you could very well be correct - I really hope there is a phone call that will connect this to the pimp/pos - that will put her on death row.

NORTHERN ROSE posted a pic with bruises on her face, IMO.
The comment about the child talking to family just reached out and slapped me in the face!  As a Realtor part of our safety classes, when we would go out to show property we are instructed to call in frequently and if we find ourselves in trouble there is a code word to use in a sentence we are to give the receptionist to alert her we are in trouble without alerting the person holding us.Parents and Grandparents need to develope such a code for the children

Yep! We have a code word and if the kids use it, it is off to dial 911 we go. No doubt about it. I wish everyone would know to do this. It is also important to use everyday words and practice using it in a sentance with the kids.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1469 on: November 16, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »

It isn't shoes. She is bi-racial and like Sunny just said the soles and sides of her feet have different pigmentation. All you are seeing is the soles of her feet.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: November 16, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »

Nancy Grace almost broke down when she said "Shaniya is dead".......and so did I.......I cant take this crap, what the hell is wrong with these people and when is someone gonna do something to help stop it, ...they need to do something public to these POS's,........something to stop these people and make them, too scared to bother them again.........there has to be something!!!

The only thing we can ALL do is to keep our eyes WIDE open all the time in our neighborhoods. If we are suspicious of the way children are being taking care of or NOT being taking care of then we have to report it. No more doubting ourselves or thinking we could be wrong. We have to be aware of what is happening with children. We have to make time to talk to the neighborhood kids. We have to look for signs cause a lot of the time those signs are there. We need to lobby our politicians to have an actualy Law Enforcement agency checking out suspicions about child neglect. Our social workers are overworked and underpaid. They need more investigators. I would joyfully pay a tax to support this. I'm sick of of hearing about another kid getting murdered and everybody else is too.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1471 on: November 16, 2009, 08:16:00 PM »

Picture of Comfort Suites in Sanford NC.  This should help with the elevator floor numbers

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-sanford-north_carolina-NC559/Hotel-Photos?sid=i55NM.nxJHhgphci.11

It is a 4 story building and the elevators are marked with both normal numbers and braile... the braile may be what people are thinking is a second number.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: November 16, 2009, 08:16:08 PM »

i see i think your right thigh high stockings and only one
on the left leg, and foot, in blue, right leg,foot in red
the toes show, maybe she was playing dress up b4
she was taken

No shoes, no stockings.

Look at the pic at this website http://news.aol.com/article/antoinette-nicole-davis-mother-of/764600

Picture #5
HEART, that is not the right picture. There are three pictures posted back on page 68.
We have been talking about the one in the middle. Those pics were taken at different times. JMO

Fanny, I am a tad confused...the reports say it is not known if she was alive or not when they left the motel....in these 3 pictures she looks alive to me...so why do you think they were taken at different times...I have been in and out and I might have missed something...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: November 16, 2009, 08:17:34 PM »

HLN.. LE should have video of Shanyia leaving the Comfort Suites but are not releasing it...
I think the pic in front of the elevator is POS leaving with Shaniya  on MSNBC today I saw a pic a  clearly showing the number 3 to the left of the door..I would not think that they would enter the hotel on the third floor idk  just odd to me, and she looks confused and have her little feet clenched. RIP sweet Angel an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: November 16, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »

jvm kind of annoys me with all this talk about addiction.  i work with drug addict parents all day every day and i am getting sooooo sick of it as an excuse for horrible behavior.

this egg donor is just pure evil

JVM is a recovering alcoholic...she harps on drugs and addictions all the time...I guess it's the nature of the beast

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: November 16, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »

It isn't shoes. She is bi-racial and like Sunny just said the soles and sides of her feet have different pigmentation. All you are seeing is the soles of her feet.
I agree, Darla, no shoes, no need for shoes, she wasnt gonna walk anywhere, and never did again...IMO....and I cant stand the thought of how close she was to other people and she still got murdered, poor poor child, OMG...terrible

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: November 16, 2009, 08:19:56 PM »

If you have Windows on your computer, go to the start button, then to programs, then to accessories, then to accessibilities, and then to magnifier. It is standard on Windows. You can then use it to look at the picture with the shoes.

They are definitely shoes, and they have a cross strap like the ones she wore with the white dress. You can see them very clearly on her left foot. Rt foot, not so much. There is no way I can post the pic, but you can see it for yourself.

I can see exactly the same as you describe, Fanny.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: November 16, 2009, 08:20:16 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: November 16, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »

Have you used the magnifyer?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: November 16, 2009, 08:20:31 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

but the pic of her full face looking into the camera has not been released...

has anyone seen it?  did I miss it?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

The pics don't match up. I think the one that shows them not facing the elevator is at a different time. Where is the stuffed animal and then the white cloth/diaper in one pic is by her arm then the other 2 is by her legs. His hair looks different to me as well. I think the one without the animal she has a very scared look on her face, the other ones she looks drugged and bruised.

Me too, TRACYGIRL. I think we have been seeing the leaving the motel pictures along with the coming in pictures, and didn't realize what we were looking at.   

I am wondering if it was the same day these are taken. I am behind about 5+ pages so if this is way off please excuse me.

They were only there a little over an hour.

That day they were there for an hour. I just keep going back to the Sandra Cantu video and turned out they edited it. I know they have done that with other cases as well. I have no idea, just throwing it out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.