April 27, 2024, 07:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689003 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: November 16, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »

OMG.

Those ARE the pics of them leaving.

Look at the number on the elevator - 3.

I thought it was a 1, but with them enlarged you can see it's a 3 and they are getting on the elevator on the 3rd floor.
I saw the same...maybe he was in the 4th floor that i think one is the 4th floor and then he went to leave shaniya to someone at the 3 floor.....I don't think that he will go through the front door to to his business...he could go for the behind door...somebody should saw him walking on the hall
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1501 on: November 16, 2009, 08:36:19 PM »

jvm kind of annoys me with all this talk about addiction.  i work with drug addict parents all day every day and i am getting sooooo sick of it as an excuse for horrible behavior.

this egg donor is just pure evil

JVM is a recovering alcoholic...she harps on drugs and addictions all the time...I guess it's the nature of the beast

Ya know, I do not like JVM so much  but I find that remark a bit hurtful. I am a recovered alcoholic. I do not harp on drugs or alcohol. In fact, if you hang out with my group, you find that we are not against alcohol at all - quite the opposite.

Any of us in my group would never use the abuse of alcohol or drugs as an excuse for any behavior. Rather our program says that we are to take responsibility for our actions.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: November 16, 2009, 08:37:27 PM »

Man  the more  I stare at those pics the more  I see how bad they are and grainy and off color......and my eyes are fine ...just had them checked Friday....20 20 vision....lol....but if I keep staring at these pics it might get worse;;;lol

I too have stared, squinted, magnified.......my eyes hurt!!  And at this point, it really doesn't make any difference whether the pictures we see are of them coming or going, if there are shoes on her feet or not.....Bless her Heart, she is still dead and this POS killed her...........thank goodness for the video cameras!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: November 16, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »

i think nancy grace is doing a great job tonight of covering this story. i also liked the way she explained the felony murder
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: November 16, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

I am wondering if they had more than one elevator, and coming it the camera by a different elevator caught him passing with her. On leaving, he may have taken that elevator.

Heart, it is the top picture I am talking about.
Okay, yes, I could be wrong, but I still see no shoes and I did use the magnifier.

I remember the first time that they showed pics of the perp and was discussing it on HLN, they were wondering who was inside the elevator, thinking that someone else was with this creature. That is why I am saying that the inside the elevator is  mirrored.

Heart
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: November 16, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »

Uggg the look on her little face, she looks scared and then in pain. To me, and my opinion is worth about as much as a leaf on a tree in your back yard, She seems different in the one without the stuffed animal. I am trying to examine the patterns in the rug, look at the numbers on the side of the elevator, I don't know. As long as LE knows and will pursue charges, I suppose that is what matters.
I don't think it was her first time there, just a feeling I have. I hope they can track down the people who purchased time with this little girl and charge them as well. I think I read somewhere in a situation such as this, being a little girl, a pimp would purchase the room and the client/rapist would meet them there. This keeps the person who did the rape out of it and confidential. For some reason, possibly it will be damning for the person carrying her out, they wont release information about her leaving.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: November 16, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »

OMG.

Those ARE the pics of them leaving.

Look at the number on the elevator - 3.

I thought it was a 1, but with them enlarged you can see it's a 3 and they are getting on the elevator on the 3rd floor.
I saw the same...maybe he was in the 4th floor that i think one is the 4th floor and then he went to leave shaniya to someone at the 3 floor.....I don't think that he will go through the front door to to his business...he could go for the behind door...somebody should saw him walking on the hall

I think that wherever they were - it was on the 3rd floor and these pics are of them leaving the hotel. 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »

to my eyes, and for what its worth, i think all pics are in sequence.

I see no shoes on her feet, but in the middle pic I do see a shadowing of the design in the carpet - it looks like a light-colored shadow on her far foot.

Also, I do believe that she is holding the stuffed animal in all pics, but in the one facing us the color of the animal kind of fades against her dark shirt.

I believe that is the shirt she was found in.

I believe that the pics we are looking at are of a little girl that was just raped and shattered, and her moments on this earth are about to end.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:27 PM »

It isn't shoes. She is bi-racial and like Sunny just said the soles and sides of her feet have different pigmentation. All you are seeing is the soles of her feet.

Have you used the magnifyer?

Evening Monkeys & guests.

Fanny, I couldn't see any shoes, but did the magnifier like you suggested and got a ss poor Shaniya's feet, and think she is wearing little pink slipper-type shoes. I think I am seeing something shiny near the heelof her right foot.

I am too upset to write anymore, lets pray for justice.

NCSunny

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:39 PM »

Sunny.......I agree, doesnt matter, she will never get to wear shoes again because of these people, it has been said many many many times that these were photoes of them entering the hotel.....but that doesnt matter either, it was the last time this child was seen alive and I agree, Thank God they have these photos, I just hate it that LE didnt get there soon enough....

Sunshine.....I agree....NG seems to be doing a great job tonight......and I think she is sincerly upset for  Shaniya......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: November 16, 2009, 08:43:10 PM »

jvm kind of annoys me with all this talk about addiction.  i work with drug addict parents all day every day and i am getting sooooo sick of it as an excuse for horrible behavior.

JVM is a recovering alcoholic...she harps on drugs and addictions all the time...I guess it's the nature of the beast

Ya know, I do not like JVM so much  but I find that remark a bit hurtful. I am a recovered alcoholic. I do not harp on drugs or alcohol. In fact, if you hang out with my group, you find that we are not against alcohol at all - quite the opposite.

Any of us in my group would never use the abuse of alcohol or drugs as an excuse for any behavior. Rather our program says that we are to take responsibility for our actions.

i'm not talking about you. we all have different experiences that we come from that makes this board what it is and we are all entitled to our opinions. i have the right to feel the way i do about the subject just as you do.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: November 16, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

I am wondering if they had more than one elevator, and coming it the camera by a different elevator caught him passing with her. On leaving, he may have taken that elevator.

Okay, yes, I could be wrong, but I still see no shoes and I did use the magnifier.

I remember the first time that they showed pics of the perp and was discussing it on HLN, they were wondering who was inside the elevator, thinking that someone else was with this creature. That is why I am saying that the inside the elevator is  mirrored.

In pic one, where is the stuffed animal? Does anyone see it anywhere? I sure don't, I also don't see it on the ground. hmmm but they are looking down, maybe she did drop it and he picked it up? Oh gosh who knows. If only figuring this out would bring this little one back.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: November 16, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »

I am sorry you took offense......the nature of the beast was meant to describe JVM personally, not recovering alcoholics or recovering addicts of any kind. Again, I am sorry you took offense.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: November 16, 2009, 08:44:55 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

Prime News wrote a note titled Amber Alert: 5-year-old Shaniya Davis. ... Last seen wearing a blue shirt, pink underwear and no shoes ...

http://www.hs.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=168547587687&comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: November 16, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »

It isn't shoes. She is bi-racial and like Sunny just said the soles and sides of her feet have different pigmentation. All you are seeing is the soles of her feet.

Have you used the magnifyer?

Evening Monkeys & guests.

Fanny, I couldn't see any shoes, but did the magnifier like you suggested and got a ss poor Shaniya's feet, and think she is wearing little pink slipper-type shoes. I think I am seeing something shiny near the heelof her right foot.

I am too upset to write anymore, lets pray for justice.

I think the shiny stuff you see NCSunny is pixels.

Heart
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: November 16, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »

Do not think it was dreadlocks in the way of her ear in the elevator pictures as her other pictures show something large in her lobes.  What a beautiful child.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: November 16, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

The only reason I think the shoes are important is that I think it shows a before and after.

The amenities at the Comfort Inn Suites in Sanford shows elevator(s) and shows braille elevator(s).

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1517 on: November 16, 2009, 08:51:48 PM »

i'm not talking about you. we all have different experiences that we come from that makes this board what it is and we are all entitled to our opinions. i have the right to feel the way i do about the subject just as you do.

That is very true. The problem arises when you state things as fact. I know some people use drugs/alcohol as excuses. It is not limited to just alcoholics/addicts. Just do not generalize please.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: November 16, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

In pic one, where is the stuffed animal? Does anyone see it anywhere? I sure don't, I also don't see it on the ground. hmmm but they are looking down, maybe she did drop it and he picked it up? Oh gosh who knows. If only figuring this out would bring this little one back.

TG, I think it's still there.

I can see the ears and nose, but the colors are blurred - the primary color of the stuffed animal is dark and I believe fades against the shirt she is wearing.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: November 16, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »

I wonder WHY she is dead..
Seems like the mother was making drug money off her and the male seen in the video is also making money off the girl..

WHY did they murder her.. ??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.