April 27, 2024, 11:58:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689019 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1520 on: November 16, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

jvm kind of annoys me with all this talk about addiction.  i work with drug addict parents all day every day and i am getting sooooo sick of it as an excuse for horrible behavior.

this egg donor is just pure evil

JVM is a recovering alcoholic...she harps on drugs and addictions all the time...I guess it's the nature of the beast

Ya know, I do not like JVM so much  but I find that remark a bit hurtful. I am a recovered alcoholic. I do not harp on drugs or alcohol. In fact, if you hang out with my group, you find that we are not against alcohol at all - quite the opposite.

Any of us in my group would never use the abuse of alcohol or drugs as an excuse for any behavior. Rather our program says that we are to take responsibility for our actions.

i'm not talking about you. we all have different experiences that we come from that makes this board what it is and we are all entitled to our opinions. i have the right to feel the way i do about the subject just as you do.

No problem Sunshine. I just wanted to set the record straight that not all of us are as nuts as she sometimes is!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: November 16, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »

Darla, I  have heard in  from many many different sources that these pictures are all of them entering the Hotel,....I think they are in sequince, but they have moved as they have been taken, like I think the stuffed animal was dropped and it looks like Shaniya is looking down in one and then he had already picked it up in another.........  I think the pictures of them leaving the building havent benn released yet for a reason, because they likely show something the LE doesnt want released at this time.....JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: November 16, 2009, 08:55:14 PM »

I think the white cloth is a handtowel from the hotel room.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: November 16, 2009, 08:56:00 PM »

The only reason I think the shoes are important is that I think it shows a before and after.

The amenities at the Comfort Inn Suites in Sanford shows elevator(s) and shows braille elevator(s).

And if you are correct she was alive when they left the hotel....hopefully in the coming days we will learn more.....I know I have heard several times the news people mentioning the police were not saying if she was alive or dead in the videos/pixs they have from the security cameras of them leaving. SO I guess at this point we jsut don't know...so you could be right.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: November 16, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »

Considering police were led to the body of Shaniya ... I would assume it would be the suspect who kidnapped her and ... turned himself in.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++++

Police search for missing girl in Fayetteville
Monday, November 16, 2009

Police found the body through "information from a credible source and that is what led us to Walker Road," where the child's remains were buried amid a thick tangle of brush, downed branches and trees.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/gallery?section=news&id=7110067&photo=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1525 on: November 16, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »

I wonder WHY she is dead..
Seems like the mother was making drug money off her and the male seen in the video is also making money off the girl..

WHY did they murder her.. ??

I hate to say it, but she may have either outlived her "usefulness" or egg donor may have worried she would tell dad. I kind of worry that the "blanket" may have been a towel to cover or absorb some evidence of injury.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: November 16, 2009, 08:57:19 PM »

Darla, I  have heard in  from many many different sources that these pictures are all of them entering the Hotel,....I think they are in sequince, but they have moved as they have been taken, like I think the stuffed animal was dropped and it looks like Shaniya is looking down in one and then he had already picked it up in another.........  I think the pictures of them leaving the building havent benn released yet for a reason, because they likely show something the LE doesnt want released at this time.....JMO

I'm positive these are of them leaving.

Absolutely positive.

He comes around the corner of the hall towards the elevator on the 3rd floor.

If they were of them arriving, he would be waiting in front of the elevator marked 1, not 3.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: November 16, 2009, 08:58:17 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

I am wondering if they had more than one elevator, and coming it the camera by a different elevator caught him passing with her. On leaving, he may have taken that elevator.

Heart, it is the top picture I am talking about.

Prime News wrote a note titled Amber Alert: 5-year-old Shaniya Davis. ... Last seen wearing a blue shirt, pink underwear and no shoes ...

http://www.hs.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=168547587687&comments

I can clearly see toes.

Also, can we change the title of her thread?  Maybe not Body Found, though that would be true, but certainly lose the Amber Alert.  It is misleading. Thanks in Advance.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1528 on: November 16, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

I am wondering if they had more than one elevator, and coming it the camera by a different elevator caught him passing with her. On leaving, he may have taken that elevator.

Heart, it is the top picture I am talking about.
Okay, yes, I could be wrong, but I still see no shoes and I did use the magnifier.

I remember the first time that they showed pics of the perp and was discussing it on HLN, they were wondering who was inside the elevator, thinking that someone else was with this creature. That is why I am saying that the inside the elevator is  mirrored.

The one with out the stuffed animal, what or who are they both looking at?

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: November 16, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

Seems like the mother was making drug money off her and the male seen in the video is also making money off the girl..

I hate to say it, but she may have either outlived her "usefulness" or egg donor may have worried she would tell dad. I kind of worry that the "blanket" may have been a towel to cover or absorb some evidence of injury.

I totally feel that she was injured.

There is something on her legs...I thought at first it was maybe blood, then I thought dirt.

I would bet he got her out of that hotel and could only think of one thing he could do with her.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: November 16, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »

I think it was because she was injured too much for tnem to continue to use her....OMG.....and so she was no longer useful to them......this is likely why there was feces all over the blanket that was found and on the couch.......and thats why the Mother took her out and sat her on the couch, because she discovered all this going on with Shaniya and knew something was wroong and she was injured, but she couldnt take her to the Hospital....so it was time to dispose of her......filthy Monsters!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: November 16, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

Good logic Jill
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1532 on: November 16, 2009, 09:00:23 PM »

Higher hopes that was not me talking about the stuffed animal . I see the animal in all three pics. But one thing I do not see is a three anywhere.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: November 16, 2009, 09:01:50 PM »

Absolutely positive.

If they were of them arriving, he would be waiting in front of the elevator marked 1, not 3.
I still think they are of them entering, I think LE would know which were which....and I think some are of them already on the elevator......not waiting for it,........IMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: November 16, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »

I think Shaniya had been going through this since she had been with the bio mom. She had probably been injured, and would tell dad who was coming back. To cover it up, she cried "kidnap" and knew she was going to be disposed of. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: November 16, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

Higher hopes that was not me talking about the stuffed animal . I see the animal in all three pics. But one thing I do not see is a three anywhere.

oh sorry - it is on the left hand side of the elvator - in the panel/frame of the elvator.

in a square.

i wish i knew photoshop, I would circle how she is holding the stuffed animal, and I would circle the 3 - but I never learned photoshop...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: November 16, 2009, 09:03:09 PM »

Searching.....I think that she dropped the stuffed animal and they were looking down where it fell because its not in her arms at that point......JMO

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: November 16, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »

i said b4
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6471.msg1014856#msg1014856
 thought i read that the mother was selling the child
so i guess when the perp, got busted who ever had her
panicked, and killed her.
sometimes the media is a good help sometimes not,
in this case not any help at all, jmo
but if he left with her, that means another sale of her
im still confused about if he left with her or not

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: November 16, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »

I think it was because she was injured too much for tnem to continue to use her....OMG.....and so she was no longer useful to them......this is likely why there was feces all over the blanket that was found and on the couch.......and thats why the Mother took her out and sat her on the couch, because she discovered all this going on with Shaniya and knew something was wroong and she was injured, but she couldnt take her to the Hospital....so it was time to dispose of her......filthy Monsters!!!!

She was probably ripped in that area of her body... No more control over her body. 
ALL of the people involved in this need the death penalty.
Who ever the hell this father is should be dropped off the first cliff.
jmho
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: November 16, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »

Absolutely positive.

I still think they are of them entering, I think LE would know which were which....and I think some are of them already on the elevator......not waiting for it,........IMO

I never read that LE stated the pics were of them leaving or arriving - but it just seems to me if they were arriving, they would be standing in front of a ground floor elevator.

I don't see at all that they are inside.  Just that they are waiting.

Some is not there, of course - the doors opening, any other passengers getting off...and them getting off at their destination.

I think there are probably cams like that all over the hotel - parking lot, entrance/exit, end of each corridor...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.