April 28, 2024, 07:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689061 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »

Coe was arrested at his home, which is about 4 miles from Shaniya's home.   She could be along that 4 mile route.  Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/

Altho LE hasn't said yet, I'm thinking this Coe is the mom's boyfriend.  Am hoping that they arrest the mom too.  It seems that she, at the least was covering for him. 

The presser has been delayed til later. 

I had to walk away and do somethings, and I was thinking the same thing, wonder if this was the mom's boyfriend?

betcha it is! and I betcha that the mom probably just met this POS in August when he got out of jail...jmo...Or if she knew him before when he was in jail, then double, double shame on her for bringing them around her children.,......
Praying that Shaniya is still alive....this is scary!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2009, 10:21:58 AM »

If this Coe actually is the mom's bf, and he's been living with her, her sis, and the 3 kids... Then who is living at 'his home', 211 Brookwood Ave?    

I don't know, but I would find it hard to believe she doesn't know him, but I guess stranger things have happened 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2009, 10:23:34 AM »

If this Coe actually is the mom's bf, and he's been living with her, her sis, and the 3 kids... Then who is living at 'his home', 211 Brookwood Ave?    

maybe living with  another relative of his? if he is the boyfriend of either the mom or of the Mom's sister, he probably just spends the nights at the trailer?  dunno...makes me sick though...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2009, 10:24:11 AM »

Thanks for the updates and the map, JG! 

So his home was only 10 minutes away.  He got out of prison in August, that's when Shaniya's mom was first trying to move into the mobile home park. 

Hi Wyks..

The mother has to know who this POS is.. I would like to know when family services was last out to that home...
Especially since the trailer is so small, I don't believe for a second nobody heard anything if in fact this was a stranger, imo.

I cant understand why did the neighbor get off her arss to see what the noises that night were all about especially if she heard it so close to her home someone could of been breaking into her home... It doesnt make sense...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »

Coe was arrested at his home, which is about 4 miles from Shaniya's home.   She could be along that 4 mile route.  Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/

Altho LE hasn't said yet, I'm thinking this Coe is the mom's boyfriend.  Am hoping that they arrest the mom too.  It seems that she, at the least was covering for him. 

The presser has been delayed til later. 

I had to walk away and do somethings, and I was thinking the same thing, wonder if this was the mom's boyfriend?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2009, 10:26:22 AM »

So his home was only 10 minutes away.  He got out of prison in August, that's when Shaniya's mom was first trying to move into the mobile home park. 

Hi Wyks..

The mother has to know who this POS is.. I would like to know when family services was last out to that home...
Especially since the trailer is so small, I don't believe for a second nobody heard anything if in fact this was a stranger, imo.

I cant understand why did the neighbor get off her arss to see what the noises that night were all about especially if she heard it so close to her home someone could of been breaking into her home... It doesnt make sense...

JG...that was my thought as well...I know that I would get up if I heard a noise...wouldn't just roll over and go back to sleep...I would be wide awake at that point! .....cookie is shaking head....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2009, 10:32:20 AM »

I agree with all three of you!  The whole thing is mind-boggling. 

And Klaas, thanks for posting his pic! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »

Yes, thanks for posting his pic. The only thing I can think of with the neighbor, is the reason she didn't do anything, was out of fear or retaliation.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2009, 10:40:42 AM »

NC man charged with kidnapping missing 5-year-old
By ALYSIA PATTERSON

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. A North Carolina man has been charged with kidnapping a 5-year-old girl, but police were still searching for the child Thursday, two days after she was reported missing.

Clarence Coe, 30, was arrested without incident at his Fayetteville home around 11 p.m. Wednesday and charged with first-degree kidnapping, Fayetteville police said in a statement. He was scheduled to make an initial court appearance Thursday afternoon in Cumberland County.

Investigators were still looking for Shaniya Davis, who was reported missing from her home in Fayetteville's Sleepy Hollow mobile home park around 7 a.m. Tuesday, said Lt. Alex Thompson. Her mother said she last saw Shaniya that day around 5:30 a.m.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/916/story/789967.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2009, 10:47:06 AM »

Hi Wyks..

JG...that was my thought as well...I know that I would get up if I heard a noise...wouldn't just roll over and go back to sleep...I would be wide awake at that point! .....cookie is shaking head....

Hi Cookie,

If she got up maybe she could of seen something and called 911. I would of been up with my radar on...
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »

Man arrested in Fayetteville girl's disappearance

Posted: Today at 1:53 a.m.

Fayetteville, N.C. — Fayetteville police made an arrest late Wednesday in the disappearance of a 5-year-old girl.

Police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave., at about 11 p.m. and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Shaniya Nicole Davis, police said.

Detectives haven't released any information about his alleged connection to Shaniya's disappearance. Coe's home on Brookwood Avenue is about 4 miles from the girl's house.

There was also no information Thursday morning on the girl's whereabouts.

Arrest made in Fayetteville girl's disappearance
Coe was being held Thursday in the Cumberland County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.

Coe was previously convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering, larceny and other charges, according to Department of Correction records.

Antoinette Davis said she put Shaniya on the couch in their home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville, at about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday. When she went to check on her daughter about an hour later, the girl was missing, Davis told police.

An Amber Alert was initiated for Shaniya several hours later.

A neighbor, Andrea Moore, said she was awakened at about 3 a.m. Tuesday by a banging noise outside her home. Later, police told her they found a feces-covered blanket in her trash can that they believed was Shaniya's.

Investigators questioned Antoinette Davis for much of Tuesday and Wednesday. Shaniya's father flew in from out of state Tuesday afternoon and also spoke with investigators.

Police also reviewed surveillance video form the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park early Tuesday.

Police dogs searched the neighborhood and some nearby woods late Tuesday and didn't pick up Shaniya's scent. Investigators said the dogs would have picked up her trail if she had been walking around the area, prompting them to suspect foul play in the case.

Heavy rains late Tuesday and much of Wednesday hindered further search efforts.

Shaniya is described as 3 feet tall and 40 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt with pink underwear. She is thin and has a scar on her foot.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call Fayetteville police at 910-433-1856 or call or call 911 or *HP.

Reporter: Dan Bowens
Photographer: Michael Joyner
Web Editor: Matthew Burns

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2009, 10:58:54 AM »

Yes, thanks for posting his pic. The only thing I can think of with the neighbor, is the reason she didn't do anything, was out of fear or retaliation.

That's what I was thinking too, Rosie.  It's sad how that fear can freeze up the best of us at times.  It seems she's looking back, with hindsight n all, and kicking herself now.   I don't see any of this as her fault.  More the fault of the other adults inside Shaniya's home who IMO had to have known what was going on at the time. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2009, 11:00:24 AM »

Hi monkeys. I have been peeking in on this case to keep up. When I heard about her blanket,and the statement of foul play suspected previously being made, I was pretty sure that this was not a rescue but a recovery. This arrest makes me sure of that. They are not looking for a live child. That mother must have stone walled them and that is sad. One thought I had when I read about her clothes being found, did he sexually assault her? if so, if she were alive, she may end up living a short life with AIDS. The article info was that he was being treated previously in jail for it and had to wait for charities to get his meds after he got out.poor baby girl, so beautiful. What a huge waste. She could have been a doctor or something someday.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2009, 11:04:38 AM »

That's what I was thinking too, Rosie.  It's sad how that fear can freeze up the best of us at times.  It seems she's looking back, with hindsight n all, and kicking herself now.   I don't see any of this as her fault.  More the fault of the other adults inside Shaniya's home who IMO had to have known what was going on at the time. 

Dont get me wrong Wykes its just I cant understand why people just dont have their eyes and ears opened especially with all this crime that is happening among us...
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2009, 11:06:16 AM »

i would LOVE to know when the last time CPS went out to the home was.  they have an obligation to do background checks on anyone in that home and if i was that caseworker it would NOT be approrpiate for the kids to be in the home with that man. i think its possible that the mom didnt give CPS investigators her new address when she moved into this trailer...people do that all the time and it's very frustrating, but unless a child is in foster care there is only so much control cps investigators can have over a family...we can't put cameras in peoples homes 24 hours a day unfortunately...

i'm thinking this man who was arrested is the boyfriend. he prob sleeps at the trailor most nights but maybe uses the address he was picked up at for probation/parole purposes. he prob went back to live there after the trailor was condemned a few days ago. what a mess. he better lead investigators to where this innocent baby is.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2009, 11:16:55 AM »

i would LOVE to know when the last time CPS went out to the home was.  they have an obligation to do background checks on anyone in that home and if i was that caseworker it would NOT be approrpiate for the kids to be in the home with that man. i think its possible that the mom didnt give CPS investigators her new address when she moved into this trailer...people do that all the time and it's very frustrating, but unless a child is in foster care there is only so much control cps investigators can have over a family...we can't put cameras in peoples homes 24 hours a day unfortunately...

i'm thinking this man who was arrested is the boyfriend. he prob sleeps at the trailor most nights but maybe uses the address he was picked up at for probation/parole purposes. he prob went back to live there after the trailor was condemned a few days ago. what a mess. he better lead investigators to where this innocent baby is.

If he is the BF of either the mother or sister, he is a sorry one for sure. He has a place to live, could have put them up for a bit, but chose to leave them living in raw sewage infested conditions. This is all so shameful and so very damn senseless.  to many beautiful little children are being killed.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2009, 11:19:49 AM »

Hello Searching!!! Love ur new outfit!

Anyone know what time the presser was changed to?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »

"Antoinette Davis said she put Shaniya on the couch in their home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville, at about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday. When she went to check on her daughter about an hour later, the girl was missing, Davis told police."

This is pretty much all we've heard that the mom has said.  According to LE, the mom has spent hours and hours with them, for days now, being questioned.  Her bf, sister and the 7yr old have been questioned as well.  LE must have a ton of info they aren't talking about.  Otherwise, what is being said during those hours and hours, for days?  Whatever her story is, LE has said they aren't buying it. 

It feels VERY weird not to have some kind of public statement from one of the parents or family spokesman.  We gotten nuttin...... except for the above and what Shaniya was wearing. 

It was reported that Shaniya's father flew in on Tuesday, was questioned by LE, and is not considered a suspect.  Why haven't we at least heard from him then?   

It's been said there usually is a bit of truth in every lie.  The mom may have indeed put Shaniya on the couch at 5:30a.  Doesn't mean she was alive when she put her there.  (The couch, the tub, the porch outside and it's railings, as well as the blanket, had feces on it all.)  Was just thinking last night... that's a LOT of feces!!  What could cause THAT much feces?  Could it all have come from one little girl?  Or......... ?? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/

Suspect in girl's disappearance seen driving off with her

Posted: Today at 1:53 a.m.
Updated: 7 minutes ago

A man charged in the Tuesday disappearance of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl was seen driving off with her, police said Thursday.

Police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave. in Fayetteville, at about 11 p.m. Wednesday and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Shaniya Nicole Davis.

The girl is still missing, and police provided no information Thursday morning on her possible whereabouts.

"She's been abducted, and she's in danger," said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

Antoinette Davis said she put Shaniya on the couch in their home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville, at about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday. When she went to check on her daughter about an hour later, the girl was missing, Davis told police.

An Amber Alert was initiated for Shaniya several hours later.

A witness saw a man police believe to be Coe driving away from the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park on Tuesday with the girl in his car, police said. Chance declined to identify the witness or say what time the abduction occurred.

A neighbor of the Davis family, Andrea Moore, said she was awakened at about 3 a.m. Tuesday by a banging noise outside her home.

The kidnapping wasn't random, she said, noting Coe knows the Davis family. She declined to elaborate on how he knows the family.

"His relationship to that family ... is part of the investigation," she said.

Coe's home on Brookwood Avenue is about 4 miles from the girl's house.

He was previously convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering, larceny and other charges, according to Department of Correction records.

Investigators focused on Coe as a suspect in Shaniya's disappearance early on and questioned him Tuesday and Wednesday, Chance said.

Antoinette Davis also was questioned for much of Tuesday and Wednesday, and Shaniya's father flew in from out of state Tuesday afternoon and also spoke with investigators.

Chance confirmed that police pulled a blanket from a garbage can near the Davis house that they believe to belong to Shaniya. She wouldn't discuss how the evidence fits in to the investigation.

Police dogs searched the neighborhood and some nearby woods late Tuesday and didn't pick up Shaniya's scent. Investigators said the dogs would have picked up her trail if she had been walking around the area, prompting them to suspect foul play in the case.

Heavy rains since late Tuesday have hindered further search efforts.

Shaniya is described as 3 feet tall and 40 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt with pink underwear. She is thin and has a scar on her foot.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call Fayetteville police at 910-433-1856 or call or call 911 or *HP.

Coe was being held Thursday in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $100,000 bond.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2009, 11:28:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest!

Glad to find there has been an arrest, just praying they find this sweet baby today.

The way it works around the south is that there can be 500 witnesses to a crime but no one seen anything. It is probably that way all over the country, but I know for a fact it is here in the south. Retaliation is rampant.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.