April 28, 2024, 10:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689071 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: November 16, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952523

Timeline  I got from here.  But any number of things could be wrong along the way as reporting goes unfortunatly. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: November 16, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

I am sorry for all of their pain...it must be devastating...
this doesn't make sense though..she says that Shaniya was only going to stay for 2 days but yet it was reported that Shaniya had been there longer than that...also, that Davis had called to ask if Shaniya could stay longer with her...right? didn't the dad say all of that?

Cookie.. that is what I thought too.  The dad said he let her stay longer..... never said the mom told them they would never see Shaniya again... something doesn't add up there.

Shaniya was enrolled in kindergarten at Morganton Road Elementary School in September, said Charlotte McLaurin, the principal. She was withdrawn in October, but McLaurin did not know why. McLaurin has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday to talk to her staff about Shaniya's death. Grief counselors will be available to talk to students.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: November 16, 2009, 11:03:41 PM »

I'm not completly convinced she was gone at that time.  I have another hunch to disgusting to talk about and the fact that LE is/was treating the area she was found as a crime scene.  It would go along with another party being at that hotel.
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: November 16, 2009, 11:03:47 PM »

Still working in photoshop but here is what I've done so far...

the first pic is the original...the second, I've cropped and zoomed in on the elevator buttons (shows bottom button lit suggesting they were going DOWN) Also, you can see that the number on the left panel is either a 2 or a 3...when I sharpened it looked more like a 3. Hope this works--never posted a picture here before
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: November 16, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

But a five year old could talk and tell what happened to her. The aunt would have seen the changes in her if she had been able to get Shaniya. Bio mom saying they would never see Shaniya again should have sent the dad rushing home, instead of waiting 3 weeks. No job is that important. Before this I have had nothing but sympathy for the Dad and aunt. Now..it puts a different light on their actions. 

from what I understand, they were not court ordered or bound to let this child ever go near the egg donor..they should have never let her go imo!!! this would have never happened if they would not have taken her there...the mother more than likely would not have traveled to get the child and if she wanted to take the dad to court for custody, bring it on! with her record of DCF being at her house on several occasions and the fact that convicted criminals were on the premise, she wouldn't have stood a chance for custody...let alone that egg donor was not even supposed to be living there in the first place..so she would not even have an established home to bring this child to!!!
for whatever reason, Dad and Aunt let her down......who took care of dad's other kids while he was away at work??  did Dad or Aunt call Shaniya while she was staying with egg donor? did dad not see her during the time that she was with egg donor? 3 weeks is a long time to be separated from your child, I am sure that Shaniya yearned for dad and missed him terribly! I am sick over this, just sick..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »

this doesn't make sense though..she says that Shaniya was only going to stay for 2 days but yet it was reported that Shaniya had been there longer than that...also, that Davis had called to ask if Shaniya could stay longer with her...right? didn't the dad say all of that?

Cookie.. that is what I thought too.  The dad said he let her stay longer..... never said the mom told them they would never see Shaniya again... something doesn't add up there.

Shaniya was enrolled in kindergarten at Morganton Road Elementary School in September, said Charlotte McLaurin, the principal. She was withdrawn in October, but McLaurin did not know why. McLaurin has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday to talk to her staff about Shaniya's death. Grief counselors will be available to talk to students.

well, if she was withdrawn from her school, then she wasn't with egg donor for a weekend visit like the aunt is making it sound...otherwise why withdraw her from school? 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: November 16, 2009, 11:11:19 PM »

I just wanted to say my heart is broken for this baby.

I pray for this sweet child of God, although I know she is with him. I pray for her Daddy, whose tears I know will wake me from my sleep this evening. And I pray for Shaniya to show us how to celebrate her legacy when it is time.

I am so very very heartsick and sorry for this cherub.  
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: November 16, 2009, 11:12:28 PM »

OK, this is all I can take for one day, I dont want to think about these sorry excuses for humans anymore tonight, Im gonna go to bed and try to forget that people like this exist, Im gonna go kiss my daughter goodnight, check her room ...make sure her window is locked and then kiss her again........God Bless Shaniya, and hold her in your loving arms.......may her egg donor and the man that was last seen with her burn in hell here on earth and then again after they die.....Im done!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: November 16, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »

Cookie... more and more of the things the dad said aren't adding up.  You are right.. why withdraw her from school?   

well, if she was withdrawn from her school, then she wasn't with egg donor for a weekend visit like the aunt is making it sound...otherwise why withdraw her from school? 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: November 16, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

Justice for a little girl says:

The mother who put her child in that situation will get jailhouse justice - people who cause harm to children like that are not tolerated by the other inmates, and thus the Correctional Officers where she will be placed will have their hands full keeping the other inmates away from her lest they do unto her worse than she did unto her child.  After working in jail for 14 years, I have seen this time and time again - the inmates have no tolerance for some things, and this is one of them.  Her co-defendant will get worse treatment - male inmates hate child molesters and will do whatever they can to get him.  Dante's inferno awaits the both of them - death will be a release.
Submitted by Jailhousedoc on Mon, 11/16/2009 - 19:39

http://www.blogher.com/shaniya-davis-dead-5-story-nearly-ugly-movie-precious

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: November 16, 2009, 11:15:11 PM »

Was the dad coming to visit?  I still do not understand why the mother called the kidnapping in in the first place.  She is being charged with filing a false police report.  But why did she call in the first place if she was aware of all this.  Unless MM called her and told her Shaniya was gone?  My Timeline:

6:53am mom calls in and reports Shaniya missing
6:11am Mario is seen on video carrying Shaniya into hotel
7:30am Mario is know to exit hotel w/Shaniya

So Mario McNeil either called her prior to 6:53 and told her Shaniya was gone or she called on her own but if on her own for what reason?

That is exactly what I think happened.  I think Mario called Antoinette and told her that Shaniya had died.  That's when Antionette cooked up the kidnapped scheme.  My bet is Mario called Antoinette from the hotel.  Then Mario left with a dead Shaniya and returned via Walker Rd where he disposed of her body.

According to a reporter on HLN, the hotel video was timestamped prior to Antoineete calling 911.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.  Mario is seen carrying an alive Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11am.  Antoinette calls the police at 6:53am. 

I'm saying that something happened to Shaniya between 6:11 and 6:53 and that Antoinette was contacted by Mario.  Mario then leaves with a dead or dying Shaniya and drives down Walker Road where he leaves her.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: November 16, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »

Why does everyone keep calling her the egg donor... is that simply because she certainly is not any kind of mother?  Thx...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: November 16, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

Why does everyone keep calling her the egg donor... is that simply because she certainly is not any kind of mother?  Thx...

Yes
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: November 16, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »

this case has really brought out so much anger in me ....
I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: November 16, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »

But a five year old could talk and tell what happened to her. The aunt would have seen the changes in her if she had been able to get Shaniya. Bio mom saying they would never see Shaniya again should have sent the dad rushing home, instead of waiting 3 weeks. No job is that important. Before this I have had nothing but sympathy for the Dad and aunt. Now..it puts a different light on their actions. 

from what I understand, they were not court ordered or bound to let this child ever go near the egg donor..they should have never let her go imo!!! this would have never happened if they would not have taken her there...the mother more than likely would not have traveled to get the child and if she wanted to take the dad to court for custody, bring it on! with her record of DCF being at her house on several occasions and the fact that convicted criminals were on the premise, she wouldn't have stood a chance for custody...let alone that egg donor was not even supposed to be living there in the first place..so she would not even have an established home to bring this child to!!!
for whatever reason, Dad and Aunt let her down......who took care of dad's other kids while he was away at work??  did Dad or Aunt call Shaniya while she was staying with egg donor? did dad not see her during the time that she was with egg donor? 3 weeks is a long time to be separated from your child, I am sure that Shaniya yearned for dad and missed him terribly! I am sick over this, just sick..
I believe the reason that Antoinette asked for Shaniya to stay longer than the weekend visit is because Antoinette had already begun pimping out the child. She could not afford to let the child return to her father and the truth be revealed.

I wonder if Shaniya was ever enrolled in a school in the district where Antoinette laid her head at night.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: November 16, 2009, 11:24:42 PM »

Justice for a little girl says:

The mother who put her child in that situation will get jailhouse justice - people who cause harm to children like that are not tolerated by the other inmates, and thus the Correctional Officers where she will be placed will have their hands full keeping the other inmates away from her lest they do unto her worse than she did unto her child.  After working in jail for 14 years, I have seen this time and time again - the inmates have no tolerance for some things, and this is one of them.  Her co-defendant will get worse treatment - male inmates hate child molesters and will do whatever they can to get him.  Dante's inferno awaits the both of them - death will be a release.
Submitted by Jailhousedoc on Mon, 11/16/2009 - 19:39

http://www.blogher.com/shaniya-davis-dead-5-story-nearly-ugly-movie-precious

cool!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: November 16, 2009, 11:25:57 PM »

... Mario is seen carrying an alive Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11am.  Antoinette calls the police at 6:53am. 

I'm saying that something happened to Shaniya between 6:11 and 6:53 and that Antoinette was contacted by Mario.  Mario then leaves with a dead or dying Shaniya and drives down Walker Road where he leaves her.

Police say they're looking for body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis
THE FAYETTEVILLE *******, N.C. | Mon, Nov 16, 11:57 AM

At a press briefing at 10:30 a.m., Chance said people have been turning out in droves to offer help but no more volunteer searchers are currently needed. She said civilians who want to help can call the police at 433-1820 to volunteer.

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who had been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

Chance said police are following up any and all tips but are still concentrating their search for Shaniya on Walker Road.

At a press conference at the search site at 9 a.m. today, Chance said police had received some tips.

She said Mario Andrette McNeill, who has admitted to kidnapping Shaniya and is in custody, has been "extremely uncooperative" but has given some information to police.

Chance said McNeill is known to frequent Sanford. He was arrested Thursday after being identified as being with Shaniya Tuesday morning at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford. The two were seen on a surveillance tape at 6:11 a.m. Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point

http://dailyme.com/story/2009111600004240/police-body-5-year-old-shaniya-davis.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1637 on: November 16, 2009, 11:27:06 PM »

Was the dad coming to visit?  I still do not understand why the mother called the kidnapping in in the first place.  She is being charged with filing a false police report.  But why did she call in the first place if she was aware of all this.  Unless MM called her and told her Shaniya was gone?  My Timeline:

So Mario McNeil either called her prior to 6:53 and told her Shaniya was gone or she called on her own but if on her own for what reason?

That is exactly what I think happened.  I think Mario called Antoinette and told her that Shaniya had died.  That's when Antionette cooked up the kidnapped scheme.  My bet is Mario called Antoinette from the hotel.  Then Mario left with a dead Shaniya and returned via Walker Rd where he disposed of her body.

According to a reporter on HLN, the hotel video was timestamped prior to Antoineete calling 911.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.  Mario is seen carrying an alive Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11am.  Antoinette calls the police at 6:53am. 

Thanks Klaas. I've been around long enough to put a lot of stock in your opinions about a case.   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: November 16, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

I think that I have read that some hotel worker stated that Shaniya appeared ok when the perp left the hotel. I will have to see if I can find it.  I know that it has been reported that Chance the  LE spokes person stated that they did not know what condition Shaniya was in when Mario left the hotel, but I will try and find where I read that about the hotel worker.

Heart
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: November 16, 2009, 11:29:45 PM »

It really hurts my heart to see these pictures of her alive and to know that there was a chance to save her.

I was so upset by this case, and so concerned for Shaniya that I got no sleep last night. When I heard that they found her body today, I had to leave my desk and go cry in the bathroom. I am so angry that even though I am a very gentle person, I truly believe I could tear AD apart with my bare hands.
I hope they turn her lose among the general population in prison. The death penalty is too good for her. I want her to suffer on a daily basis for the next 75 years. There is no punishment harsh enough for those involved in causing this tragedy. Hell would be too kind a fate.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.