April 28, 2024, 08:52:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689066 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: November 16, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

It really hurts my heart to see these pictures of her alive and to know that there was a chance to save her.

I was so upset by this case, and so concerned for Shaniya that I got no sleep last night. When I heard that they found her body today, I had to leave my desk and go cry in the bathroom. I am so angry that even though I am a very gentle person, I truly believe I could tear AD apart with my bare hands.
I hope they turn her lose among the general population in prison. The death penalty is too good for her. I want her to suffer on a daily basis for the next 75 years. There is no punishment harsh enough for those involved in causing this tragedy. Hell would be too kind a fate.

my sentiments as well....
with that note...I am off of here for the night...hope that I can sleep...can't stop thinking about Shaniya.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1641 on: November 16, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »

Maybe some facts will come to light that will allow me to feel compassion for Dad. Right now, the facts as I know them leave little room for compassion and a lot of room for laying responsibility at his feet. JMO!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: November 16, 2009, 11:34:43 PM »

this case has really brought out so much anger in me ....
I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...
cookie, this has numbed me so, that I cannot even muster anger. I just cannot believe that a female that carries a child for 9 months could do something so horrible.

Heart
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: November 16, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »

Has anything else been said about the older man in the blue toyota I thought I read where le thought maybe mm handed her off to him. I guess that could have happpen when he knew he was caught. Maybe the egg donor called him and told him he was seen on tape. I don't know. None of this may not make since at all. I am just so sad been crying screaming yelling you name it I have done it. I am sorry if nothing I said makes since. I am sooooo tired of all these precious little babies are haven to die because of so called moms and moms boyfriends or just anyone that feels like they have the right to do something like this to a child. I know I will hold mine so close to me and never let them go.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: November 16, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »

If Shaniya Davis died inside the hotel room ... if appears that neither Mario McNeill or Antoinette Davis anticipated an observant hotel clerk or the surveillance system when the 911 call was place reporting that Shaniya had been kidnapped.

Could it be that Shaniya passed away from a drug overdose?  Maybe Mario taking Shaniya to the hotel room to satisfy his sick desires was a common occurrance and ... drugs were administered so the little girl would have no memory of being abused.  Maybe Antoninette received compensation from Mario to satisfy her drug addiction.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: November 16, 2009, 11:50:44 PM »

I'm confused as to who had custody when Shaniya was born. She has the mother's last name and dad says he took care of her for 4 years but she is 5. Did the mom have custody of her the first year?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: November 16, 2009, 11:54:35 PM »

Was the dad coming to visit?  I still do not understand why the mother called the kidnapping in in the first place.  She is being charged with filing a false police report.  But why did she call in the first place if she was aware of all this.  Unless MM called her and told her Shaniya was gone?  My Timeline:

6:53am mom calls in and reports Shaniya missing
6:11am Mario is seen on video carrying Shaniya into hotel
7:30am Mario is know to exit hotel w/Shaniya

So Mario McNeil either called her prior to 6:53 and told her Shaniya was gone or she called on her own but if on her own for what reason?

That is exactly what I think happened.  I think Mario called Antoinette and told her that Shaniya had died.  That's when Antionette cooked up the kidnapped scheme.  My bet is Mario called Antoinette from the hotel.  Then Mario left with a dead Shaniya and returned via Walker Rd where he disposed of her body.

According to a reporter on HLN, the hotel video was timestamped prior to Antoineete calling 911.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.  Mario is seen carrying an alive Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11am.  Antoinette calls the police at 6:53am. 

I'm saying that something happened to Shaniya between 6:11 and 6:53 and that Antoinette was contacted by Mario.  Mario then leaves with a dead or dying Shaniya and drives down Walker Road where he leaves her.

If this is true, I wonder why he waited until 7:30 to leave the hotel? I would think they would wait to call once he had already taken her out of the hotel and disposed (poor baby, god bless you). That is the one point that sticks with me.
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: November 16, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »

Maybe the mom sent Shaniya with McNeil but expected her back and when she realized he wasn't bringing her back she freaked out and called 911. Is it possible that she didn't know the girl would be killed. I'm not defending the mom in any way...just thinking of another scenario.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: November 17, 2009, 12:04:45 AM »

She may not have died on the day we see her in the video.  She may have been used a few more times after we see her in the video. BTW, was this video also date stamped?

I wonder if they knew reporting this would turn out this way? Something tells me, she reported her missing to avoid giving her back to dad and then the whole thing blew up in their faces. Before they knew it, cops were everywhere, news vans, bloggers galore....
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: November 17, 2009, 12:05:51 AM »

Maybe the mom sent Shaniya with McNeil but expected her back and when she realized he wasn't bringing her back she freaked out and called 911. Is it possible that she didn't know the girl would be killed. I'm not defending the mom in any way...just thinking of another scenario.
the call was made when shaniya was alive...i think that she got mad that he took shaniya and he did not give money to her. I believe they had a party that night and they did something wrong with shaniya....the balnket will be a good evidence
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: November 17, 2009, 12:06:40 AM »

I'm confused as to who had custody when Shaniya was born. She has the mother's last name and dad says he took care of her for 4 years but she is 5. Did the mom have custody of her the first year?

The aunts recent story makes it about 4 or 5 different versions. I can only assume LE has asked them not to release certain information.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: November 17, 2009, 12:13:58 AM »

Was the dad coming to visit?  I still do not understand why the mother called the kidnapping in in the first place.  She is being charged with filing a false police report.  But why did she call in the first place if she was aware of all this.  Unless MM called her and told her Shaniya was gone?  My Timeline:

6:53am mom calls in and reports Shaniya missing
6:11am Mario is seen on video carrying Shaniya into hotel
7:30am Mario is know to exit hotel w/Shaniya

So Mario McNeil either called her prior to 6:53 and told her Shaniya was gone or she called on her own but if on her own for what reason?

That is exactly what I think happened.  I think Mario called Antoinette and told her that Shaniya had died.  That's when Antionette cooked up the kidnapped scheme.  My bet is Mario called Antoinette from the hotel.  Then Mario left with a dead Shaniya and returned via Walker Rd where he disposed of her body.

According to a reporter on HLN, the hotel video was timestamped prior to Antoineete calling 911.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.  Mario is seen carrying an alive Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11am.  Antoinette calls the police at 6:53am. 

I'm saying that something happened to Shaniya between 6:11 and 6:53 and that Antoinette was contacted by Mario.  Mario then leaves with a dead or dying Shaniya and drives down Walker Road where he leaves her.

If this is true, I wonder why he waited until 7:30 to leave the hotel? I would think they would wait to call once he had already taken her out of the hotel and disposed (poor baby, god bless you). That is the one point that sticks with me.

IMO the mother would only have called before he left the hotel A) if she really didn't know where Shaniya was  or B) she was fully aware that Shaniya was not coming back,either because some perv had purchased her or she was going to be killed and she knew it or C) something happened that killed her soon after going in the room, either an overdose of some kind or something much worse happened during her encounter with the "client", MM calls her right away, tells her to make up something but he can't get organized to get out of there for about 20 minutes.

I lean toward the last scenario because MM was quick to admit to kidnapping her, who would do that? Somebody who knew he didn't kill her, he wasn't going to take the murder charge, I think whoever was in that room killed her. In reality they all killed her, each had a part
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: November 17, 2009, 12:24:01 AM »

I think he turned himself in because he was already caught on video with Shaniya and knew people were looking for him. It looks good for him if he turns himself in, like he has nothing to hide. Also, if he admits to the kidnapping charge and tells the "the truth" he may think that they will believe that he didn't murder her.
I want to know who gave the tip on where the body was. If it wasn't McNeil, who else could know?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: November 17, 2009, 12:32:23 AM »

I think he turned himself in because he was already caught on video with Shaniya and knew people were looking for him. It looks good for him if he turns himself in, like he has nothing to hide. Also, if he admits to the kidnapping charge and tells the "the truth" he may think that they will believe that he didn't murder her.
I want to know who gave the tip on where the body was. If it wasn't McNeil, who else could know?
  Hmmm... that's a good point    and welcome to SM
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: November 17, 2009, 12:37:56 AM »

Why would he privy mom to info that may incriminate him to an accessory charge of murder? A drug dealer trusts no one and needs no one either. I am not sure if they would really work as a team on this to this extent at least.
But why would AD call in a kidnapping? Maybe as I said before, she had no idea it would create so much attention and they were trying to keep her longer, knowing the dad was coming to get her. Or maybe the mom got a phone call saying he was not going to bring her home period, she panics and calls LE. She couldn't say to LE, yea I let my daughter go with a pimp to a hotel and now he won't bring her home, she has to say she was kidnapped off the couch. That story was so stupid it had to be thought of off the cuff. This was on Tuesday, on Friday this man turns himself in and admits to kidnapping her. There are 3 days in between, when did she die?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: November 17, 2009, 12:47:10 AM »

Soon after he is arrested, mom is arrested for child prostitution etc..he had to have said who gave him Shaniya. Why is he not charged with pimping, child prostitution? Why is it only kidnapping? That is strange, isn't it? LE is openly saying this child was a victim of child protitution and trafficking yet they are not charging the man we are assuming to be the pimp with those charges. I am thinking we are missing a person in this scenario. Maybe this man in the delivery person and not the one who made the contacts with the child rapists, (that is what they are)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: November 17, 2009, 12:50:10 AM »

Why would he privy mom to info that may incriminate him to an accessory charge of murder? A drug dealer trusts no one and needs no one either. I am not sure if they would really work as a team on this to this extent at least.
But why would AD call in a kidnapping? Maybe as I said before, she had no idea it would create so much attention and they were trying to keep her longer, knowing the dad was coming to get her. Or maybe the mom got a phone call saying he was not going to bring her home period, she panics and calls LE. She couldn't say to LE, yea I let my daughter go with a pimp to a hotel and now he won't bring her home, she has to say she was kidnapped off the couch. That story was so stupid it had to be thought of off the cuff. This was on Tuesday, on Friday this man turns himself in and admits to kidnapping her. There are 3 days in between, when did she die?

I am wondering if her sister got up, asked where Shaniya was, and rather than saying she gave Shaniya to Mario she pulled a Casey Anthony and made up the story as she called 911 so that she would not be connected to what happened.  This would make sense in regards to timeline as Mario would have no clue that 911 was called which would explain why he stayed in the hotel until 7:30. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: November 17, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Oops didn't read this prior to my posting, I promise. Didn't want you to think I was stealing your idea. This makes sense too, doesn't it? Although I am beginning to think Mario was not the pimp but the delivery person. I am not sure a pimp would risk being seen with a child like the way this guy was. I think a pimp would use someone else for that.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: November 17, 2009, 12:54:15 AM »

All good questions,  I want to know what the condition of the hotel room was after he left. I want to know how the SO was involved, was he at the hotel also?
I also thought it was curious that on NG tonight she specifically said the word sodomized at least twice. She's usually a day behind on half the stuff going on but she mentioned it like maybe she knew that for sure. There's so many things that I hope come out but I think it's going to tear everyone up.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: November 17, 2009, 12:55:58 AM »

I am wondering if her sister got up, asked where Shaniya was, and rather than saying she gave Shaniya to Mario she pulled a Casey Anthony and made up the story as she called 911 so that she would not be connected to what happened.  This would make sense in regards to timeline as Mario would have no clue that 911 was called which would explain why he stayed in the hotel until 7:30. 

Wow great thought! Hadn't thought of that, that could very well be true. It does make two things connect, the moms call prior to his leaving and why she would call LE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.