April 27, 2024, 09:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689012 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1680 on: November 17, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »

morning, Monkeys.

I'm intrigued, and nervous over the statement by Chance that the probe of human-trafficking could grow.
Me too, but I'm thinking the other child, the seven year old must have told the police some info, it would not be a stretch for me to think the seven year old was also used for prostitution.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: November 17, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »

this case has really brought out so much anger in me ....
I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...

Respectfully, I hope the so called father and aunt blame themselves and feel guilt for the rest of their days, because without their negligence none of this would ever have happened. As for the rest of them, death is too good.

I think that I was trying to be kind last night for the father...all afternoon yesterday I felt such anger and bitterness towards him that I felt that I needed to let go of some of it for what ever reasons..
today, I am back with feeling the exact same way that you do about all of them...this would never have happened if dad/aunt would have been more concerned with where they were taking Shaniya...they contributed to her death...and the hell that she went through before she passed...
Mostly I blame the egg donor of course...but they all let her down...all of them!!!
Personally, I think that the dad and his side of the family wanted a break from taking care of Shaniya..maybe the aunt's children were grown and she decided that she didn't want to be so tied down with a 5 yr old...dad met someone else who wanted dad's undivided attention when he was home...dunno...but for some reason, Shaniya was in the way jmo....

Wyks...good post!
One thing, I think that Heart supplied a post which said that Shaniya was no longer enrolled in her kindergarten class when she left to go with the egg donor..which tells me that this was no short visit ...otherwise, why tell the school anything? a weekend visit does not mean that enrollment would be terminated....

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: November 17, 2009, 09:43:15 AM »

morning, Monkeys.

I'm intrigued, and nervous over the statement by Chance that the probe of human-trafficking could grow.
Me too, but I'm thinking the other child, the seven year old must have told the police some info, it would not be a stretch for me to think the seven year old was also used for prostitution.

Wendy Murphy was on the CBS Morning show and said that the trafficing issues could include the current
boyfriend, Coe.  Said Antionette Davis could claim drug addiction and fear of the boyfriend as defense.
I am sure that someone will bring the video over.  Some other reporter said they expect Murder charges
to be filed soon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: November 17, 2009, 09:47:57 AM »

Long video.... has the search at the moment they found her AND the vigil last night along with other stuff.  Click on the photo below to watch the video in photobucket:

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: November 17, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »

Thanks for posting the news video.  I am in tears again over the loss of such a precious child and the horror of this case is just tearing me up. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: November 17, 2009, 10:25:34 AM »

Thanks everyone for all the updates.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: November 17, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »

Long video.... has the search at the moment they found her AND the vigil last night along with other stuff.  Click on the photo below to watch the video in photobucket:

Thanks Klaas....wow it was chilling when they actually found her....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: November 17, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »

morning, Monkeys.

Oh God.

Do we know when the 7 year old was taken into protective custody?  Was it directly related to Shaniya's mother's arrest or before?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: November 17, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »

I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...

Respectfully, I hope the so called father and aunt blame themselves and feel guilt for the rest of their days, because without their negligence none of this would ever have happened. As for the rest of them, death is too good.

I think that I was trying to be kind last night for the father...all afternoon yesterday I felt such anger and bitterness towards him that I felt that I needed to let go of some of it for what ever reasons..
today, I am back with feeling the exact same way that you do about all of them...this would never have happened if dad/aunt would have been more concerned with where they were taking Shaniya...they contributed to her death...and the hell that she went through before she passed...
Mostly I blame the egg donor of course...but they all let her down...all of them!!!
Personally, I think that the dad and his side of the family wanted a break from taking care of Shaniya..maybe the aunt's children were grown and she decided that she didn't want to be so tied down with a 5 yr old...dad met someone else who wanted dad's undivided attention when he was home...dunno...but for some reason, Shaniya was in the way jmo....

Wyks...good post!
One thing, I think that Heart supplied a post which said that Shaniya was no longer enrolled in her kindergarten class when she left to go with the egg donor..which tells me that this was no short visit ...otherwise, why tell the school anything? a weekend visit does not mean that enrollment would be terminated....

you are right. 

Sounds like he was giving her up.  Wonder if the aunt got tired of taking care of her while Dad was out of town on business...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: November 17, 2009, 10:39:17 AM »

Wyks...good post!

you are right. 

Sounds like he was giving her up.  Wonder if the aunt got tired of taking care of her while Dad was out of town on business...

now God is taking care of her...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: November 17, 2009, 10:41:54 AM »

morning, Monkeys.

Oh God.

Do we know when the 7 year old was taken into protective custody?  Was it directly related to Shaniya's mother's arrest or before?
I thought before her arrest, but not positive.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: November 17, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »

*respectfully snipped

thanks, Klaas.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: November 17, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

i don't see any photo to click on,to se the video
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: November 17, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »

Never mind. I found it ty
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: November 17, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »

When I heard about this a few days ago I thought that the father was crazy to leave this little girl with the mother simply because of the location of her house. I knew nothing about the mother at that time. Murchison Road is known for violent crimes and is frequented by the cops. I wouldn't even drive down that street with my kids on purpose let alone leave my kids in someone's house there. The father had to have known that this was a bad area and should have trusted his instincts.
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: November 17, 2009, 11:18:53 AM »

Have you guys seen this?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?action=view&current=023.flv

This is the first I've heard about the killer admitting to dumping Shaniya there. Sad

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: November 17, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »

Have you guys seen this?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?action=view&current=023.flv

This is the first I've heard about the killer admitting to dumping Shaniya there. Sad

New to me too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: November 17, 2009, 11:30:37 AM »

Here is the video in its entirety with much better quality. It's around the 3:30 mark.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=7122110
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: November 17, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »

Police to file more charges in NC girl's death

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina police department says additional charges are coming in the case of a 5-year-old girl whose body was found dumped along a wooded road.

Fayetteville police said Tuesday new charges are pending after Shaniya (shah-NIGH-ah) Davis's body was recovered Monday.

The child's mother has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse, allegedly for selling her daughter into sex slavery. Antoinette Davis reported her daughter missing last week.

Police also charged Mario McNeill with kidnapping after he was captured on a hotel's surveillance video with Shaniya. Police said Shaniya probably was alive when she left the hotel.

Police said an autopsy was being conducted to determine the cause of death.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/6438163/
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: November 17, 2009, 11:45:06 AM »

Have you guys seen this?

Hi justagirl...Welcome to SM and nope this is the first I have heard of this 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.