April 28, 2024, 08:57:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689068 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: November 17, 2009, 12:12:55 PM »

After the the prayer last nite. There was a interview with a young girl, her name is
Cheyenne Lockhart, she looks like she is a teenager and very, very pretty. She was
talking about Shaniya. Anyway she is Shaniya's 1/2 sister and since her last name is
Lockhart, does anyone know who mommy is???????? Daddy really got around.

Her mother was murdered along with her sister and another man...

what??????  holy carp!!

It was posted further back in the thread, her obituary, and the account of the murders on another post. I believe her name was Vickie.

eeks! I had not seen the death was a murder...I thought that someone had said that it was a car accident...eeks!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: November 17, 2009, 12:13:02 PM »

After the the prayer last nite. There was a interview with a young girl, her name is
Cheyenne Lockhart, she looks like she is a teenager and very, very pretty. She was
talking about Shaniya. Anyway she is Shaniya's 1/2 sister and since her last name is

Her mother was murdered along with her sister and another man...

what??????  holy carp!!

It was posted further back in the thread, her obituary, and the account of the murders on another post. I believe her name was Vickie.

wow, thank you Fanny.  I'll go look.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1722 on: November 17, 2009, 12:13:10 PM »

from his first marriage I believe....someone said that his first wife had passed away...there was an obit on here some pages back...
wonder who took care of this girl and another child while dad was away working....
The grandma if I heard correctly. His wife and his wife's sister, were both killed in a home invasion, I believe in 1998.
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: November 17, 2009, 12:13:10 PM »

Have you guys seen this?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?action=view&current=023.flv

This is the first I've heard about the killer admitting to dumping Shaniya there. Sad

omg, I didn't even catch that when I viewed the same video that Klaas had posted!

"the guy admitted to killing her and dumping her body"...

Yeah! So................. is this Mario they're talking about? Who was this person in the parking lot with the "tip"?

as far as I know, no other guy has been taken into custody.....

I checked the Lee County Sheriff's site - no arrests yesterday that they have posted (and Chance stated that charges would come from Lee Cty as this is the jurisdiction now that has the case...I guess).

Maybe they worked on Mario for awhile til he cracked...

Wouldn't you think this development would have been headlines along with her body being found? I'm scratching my head here.......

Maybe they were hoping we wouldn't catch that, and they don't want to release that info. until the investigation is over? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1724 on: November 17, 2009, 12:14:02 PM »

Cheyenne was also on N Grace last night, saying that they knew that Shaniya's mom was still doing drugs, if this 17 year old is correct, I would love to know why the decision to bring Shaniya there was made. No I don't know who her mom is, but I thought I heard she lives with her grandma.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: November 17, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »

Cheyenne was also on N Grace last night, saying that they knew that Shaniya's mom was still doing drugs, if this 17 year old is correct, I would love to know why the decision to bring Shaniya there was made. No I don't know who her mom is, but I thought I heard she lives with her grandma.

I just for the life of me, can't figure why this decision was made.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1726 on: November 17, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »

Have you guys seen this?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?action=view&current=023.flv

This is the first I've heard about the killer admitting to dumping Shaniya there. Sad

omg, I didn't even catch that when I viewed the same video that Klaas had posted!

"the guy admitted to killing her and dumping her body"...

Yeah! So................. is this Mario they're talking about? Who was this person in the parking lot with the "tip"?

as far as I know, no other guy has been taken into custody.....

I checked the Lee County Sheriff's site - no arrests yesterday that they have posted (and Chance stated that charges would come from Lee Cty as this is the jurisdiction now that has the case...I guess).

Maybe they worked on Mario for awhile til he cracked...

Wouldn't you think this development would have been headlines along with her body being found? I'm scratching my head here.......

Maybe they were hoping we wouldn't catch that, and they don't want to release that info. until the investigation is over? 

Pure speculation alert: Maybe Mario confessed that before his Miranda Rights were read to him or an attorney was offered to him?
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: November 17, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

I can't understand why mom was charged with trafficking-and Mario with kidnapping? Assuming MM WAS the hand off guy, wouldn't he still have been trafficking? So many questions, my brain hurts.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: November 17, 2009, 12:19:46 PM »

Hope this works......... this code is a little different than what I'm used to seeing.

<a href="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&amp;station=wtvd&amp;section=&amp;mediaId=7122110&amp;cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&amp;webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&amp;site=" target="_blank">http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&amp;station=wtvd&amp;section=&amp;mediaId=7122110&amp;cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&amp;webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&amp;site=</a>

thanks, CBB - this puts in a clearer light.

"a friend of a friend saw on the news that the guy confessed to murdering her and dumping her by the deer carcasses".  I expect if this is true, we'll hear about it again.

Re: the first part of that video - I don't like that woman Chance.  Not at all.  My own opinion, but she bables when she shouldn't and her facial expressions do not match the somberness of this situation.  Imo.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1729 on: November 17, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »

Me either. Dad said in an interview that Antoinnete had never had a role in Shaniya's life. Other reports seem to indicate that perhaps she had, on occasion, kept Shaniya. I would think Dad's own report would have more credibility, but if that's the case, why on earth would he make the decision to leave Shaniya with her in the conditions that were there for anyone to see? 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: November 17, 2009, 12:22:56 PM »

the dad was in Oregon for work, maybe money was tight.

Maybe the aunt didn't want to be tied down to a 5 year old anymore?

I remember reading that the aunt stated that Shaniya's mother told the aunt (dad's sis) that she would never see Shaniya again.

Wonder if there was a threat there for some reason.  Wonder if the mom went back and forth with letting them have her, then snatching her back?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: November 17, 2009, 12:26:43 PM »

I remember reading that the aunt stated that Shaniya's mother told the aunt (dad's sis) that she would never see Shaniya again.
    Now wouldn't a statement such as this make you not want to bring the child there, and if the statement was made after Shaniya was already there, wouldn't most people call the police, or do something?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: November 17, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »

If the aunt would have called 911 or just LE at the time that AD made the threat that aunt would never see Shaniya again...this baby might still be alive...the LE would have gone to the house, seen the conditions of the home and perhaps the condition of Shaniya and they would have more than likely taken her from that home..maybe not given her back to the aunt right at that moment, but at least Shaniya would still be alive! why didn't the aunt call the police...grrrrrrr....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1733 on: November 17, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »

Klaas? I see you!  Be sure to check out the video I posted. I'd love your take on the confession and tip mentioned in it! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: November 17, 2009, 12:28:28 PM »

Rosie..think that we were posting at the same time and that we are on the same wave length as usual...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1735 on: November 17, 2009, 12:29:42 PM »

Now wouldn't a statement such as this make you not want to bring the child there, and if the statement was made after Shaniya was already there, wouldn't most people call the police, or do something?

Yes.

It's chilling to me that Antoinette told the truth. "You'll never see her again."   
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: November 17, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »

One thing that strikes me...Davis was told before she entered the court room the child had been found and there's no emotion, no nothing, not even a tear for Shaynia.  She knew good and well what happened to Shanyia, she was a part of it and expected the news.  The only hint of emotion at all is when the Judge tells her how many months the charges carry...she was worried about her own sorry azzz.  I am sick and tired of the media interviews with her Mother, her Aunt, her Sister all the BS about she wouldn't hurt her child! 

It's time for the public to show their outrage and demand changes and accountability for the Judges, CPS, DHR, Ad Litems and others that place and allow the system to keep our children in harm's way.

I can tell you from experience that not all Dad's just want to pay their support and forget about the child.  I can also tell you that without a formal custody order there may not have been much the Dad or Aunt could have done.  My son and I have been locked in a custody battle for over two years now against my Grandson's Mother.  To make matters worse it crosses state lines (AL & FL).   Alabama has jurisdiction.  At one point my Grandson was sleeping in a dog's bed! And yes the Judge, DHR, and CPS knows this.  She has lost custody of one child, is expecting another and has failed every drug test she ever took and continues to walk out of that courtroom with my Grandson.  They've been provided ample evidence of abuse, neglect and instability. We go back to court in January.

I know the situations are different however I just wanted to point out the courts and systems overwhelminly favor the natural mother no matter how big a POS she is and if the Dad didn't have a formal custody order (or in our case even he did) he may not could have done anything once Davis had Shaynia in her possession, even if they believed it to be a visit. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1737 on: November 17, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »

Rosie..think that we were posting at the same time and that we are on the same wave length as usual...

I'm on the same frequency, too, Cookie!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: November 17, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

Published: 11:14 AM, Tue Nov 17, 2009
More charges expected today in Shaniya Davis case

A staff report

SANFORD - Shaniya Davis was alive when she left a Sanford motel, Fayetteville police said this morning in a news release.

Additional charges are expected today in the death of the 5-year-old child whose body was found in a wooded area off Walker Road in Lee County just before 1 p.m. on Monday, the release said.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, 25, of Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road, is charged with human trafficking, child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing an investigation.

Davis called police at 6:53 a.m. one week ago today to report that the girl was missing, police said.

Davis told police the last time she saw the child was at 5:30 a.m. inside their home in Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road.

At 6:11 a.m. that day, a surveillance camera at a Sanford hotel recorded Shaniya in the arms of a man identified as Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of Fayetteville. On Monday, police said McNeill left the hotel with Shaniya at 7:30 a.m.

McNeill, who is in jail, is charged with first-degree kidnapping.

The body that was found in thick brush has not been positively identified as Shaniya's, police said.

The body was taken to the state Medical Examiner's Office in Chapel Hill for an autopsy, the release said.

No decision has been made as to who will investigate the child's death, the release said.

Jurisdiction is determined by the location where the crime is committed, the release said.

That could put the death investigation into the hands of the Lee County Sheriff's Office or the Sanford Police Department.

But a source at the Lee County Sheriff's Office said today that Fayetteville will be handling the case.

The case can be considered as a continuous series of acts that originated in Fayetteville, giving the Police Department jurisdiction.
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: November 17, 2009, 12:34:06 PM »

Hope this works......... this code is a little different than what I'm used to seeing.

<a href="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&amp;station=wtvd&amp;section=&amp;mediaId=7122110&amp;cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&amp;webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&amp;site=" target="_blank">http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&amp;station=wtvd&amp;section=&amp;mediaId=7122110&amp;cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&amp;webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&amp;site=</a>

thanks, CBB - this puts in a clearer light.

"a friend of a friend saw on the news that the guy confessed to murdering her and dumping her by the deer carcasses".  I expect if this is true, we'll hear about it again.

Re: the first part of that video - I don't like that woman Chance.  Not at all.  My own opinion, but she bables when she shouldn't and her facial expressions do not match the somberness of this situation.  Imo.
  Yeah she needs to wipe that dang smile off her face
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.