April 27, 2024, 09:41:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689009 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: November 17, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »

Rosie..think that we were posting at the same time and that we are on the same wave length as usual...
You now, I hate to say stuff about this dad, but at the same time it just seems like part of the story isn't being told. I'm sure the dad and his family never thought something like this would happen. But the sight of the trailer alone should have sparked some reaction with the aunt.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: November 17, 2009, 12:34:49 PM »

thanks, CBB - this puts in a clearer light.

"a friend of a friend saw on the news that the guy confessed to murdering her and dumping her by the deer carcasses".  I expect if this is true, we'll hear about it again.

Re: the first part of that video - I don't like that woman Chance.  Not at all.  My own opinion, but she bables when she shouldn't and her facial expressions do not match the somberness of this situation.  Imo.

I misstated last night about Teresa Chance. She is PIO for Fayetteville PD, not Cumberland County SO. Doesn't make her laughing and smiling last night any better though. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: November 17, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »

Rosie..think that we were posting at the same time and that we are on the same wave length as usual...

I'm on the same frequency, too, Cookie!!   

cool!! I value your opinion...

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: November 17, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »

thanks, Klaas.  I hadn't read that LE stated she was alive when they left the hotel.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: November 17, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

hey, can someone refresh my memory as to the aunt's (dad's sis) name?  I know her last name is Lockhart...tia.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 17, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »

After the the prayer last nite. There was a interview with a young girl, her name is
Cheyenne Lockhart, she looks like she is a teenager and very, very pretty. She was
talking about Shaniya. Anyway she is Shaniya's 1/2 sister and since her last name is
Lockhart, does anyone know who mommy is???????? Daddy really got around.

from his first marriage I believe....someone said that his first wife had passed away...there was an obit on here some pages back...
wonder who took care of this girl and another child while dad was away working....
The grandma if I heard correctly. His wife and his wife's sister, were both killed in a home invasion, I believe in 1998.

Hi nrcg...thanks I always trust your memory!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: November 17, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »

this case has really brought out so much anger in me ....
I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...

Respectfully, I hope the so called father and aunt blame themselves and feel guilt for the rest of their days, because without their negligence none of this would ever have happened. As for the rest of them, death is too good.

Respectfully, what a horrible thing to hope for, for Shaniya's father and aunt. Have you seen him at the vigil? How could anyone have ever imagined this kind of evil could have happened to their child from the egg donor. I place the blame exactly where it lies, with the evil one's in custody.IMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: November 17, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »

Shaniya Davis' Father Supported By Community During Vigil

Fayetteville, NC -- Hundreds gathered for a candlelight vigil in Fayetteville Monday night to honor the memory of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

The girl's body was found Monday afternoon in a wooded area in Lee County. She was reported missing last week and later seen with a man on surveillance tape at a hotel in Sanford, NC.

The girl's mother, Antoninette Davis, and the man allegedly seen in the video, Mario McNeill, are both in jail.

Davis is accused of human trafficking, prostitution and felony child abuse. Warrants say she provided her daughter with intent that the girl be held in sexual servitude.

Among those at the Monday night vigil was the girl's father, Bradley Lockhard, who gave an emotional tribute.

Lockhard prayed "Protect those who can not protect themselves, because we don't know how to protect them here."

Antoninette Davis' mother was also at the vigil. She says she doesn't believe her daughter had anything to do with it situation and isn't going to incriminate her.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=133298&catid=57
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: November 17, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

hey, can someone refresh my memory as to the aunt's (dad's sis) name?  I know her last name is Lockhart...tia.

Davis I thought...though no relation to the POS mother....

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1749 on: November 17, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »

Antoinette Davis, Mom Accused of Selling Shaniya Davis as Sex Slave, is Pregnant Again

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Antoinette Nicole Davis, the woman accused of selling her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya Davis, into sexual slavery before the girl was murdered, has got an unnerving surprise. She's pregnant again and carrying the baby while sitting in a North Carolina prison and awaiting a potential trial.

PICTURES: Shaniya Davis, Murdered "Angel"

Thus far, Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking. Arrest documents said she "knowingly provide[d] Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit[ted] an act of prostitution." Fayetteville, N.C. police have not yet said if those charges will be amended to include murder.

Shaniya Davis was found dead Monday as searchers discovered the girl's body off a rural road in Sanford, N.C., around 30 miles from her Fayetteville home. The discovery brought a gruesome end to a week-long search carried about by hundreds of officers and volunteers. Antoinette Davis reported her daughter missing Nov. 10.

News of Antoinette Davis' pregnancy comes from her aunt, Leona Cromertie, who also said Sunday that her niece has a second child who is now seven.

Cromertie, who believes in her niece's innocence, says that Antoinette Davis, 25, was dating Clarence D. Coe at the time, the man whom Antoinette Davis initially accused of kidnapping Shaniya Davis, according to The Fayetteville *******.

Police investigated Coe, but he was quickly let go as hotel surveillance video surfaced last Tuesday showing another man, Mario Andrette McNeill, carrying Shaniya Davis through a hallway of the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, N.C., about 40 minutes from Raleigh.

McNeill, 29, has so far been charged with kidnapping. Police claim he admitted taking the girl, but his lawyer, Allen Rogers, said he will plead not guilty. Either way, Fayetteville police said he was of no help in finding Shaniya Davis.

On Monday, Antoinette Davis was calm and quiet during a court appearance. She provided one-word answers to the judge's questions. She requested a court-appointed attorney and did not enter a plea.

Her sister, Brenda Davis, 20, said she does not believe the charges.

"I don't believe she could hurt her children," said Brenda Davis, who spoke with her sister at the jail Sunday. Antoinette Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the mother had two jobs and would never harm the child.

Fayetteville police spokeswoman Theresa Chance declined to talk about additional charges. She also wouldn't comment on a cause of death or the condition of Shaniya's body.

Antoinette Davis only recently took custody of Shaniya Davis, according to the child's father Bradley Lockhart, who said he raised her for the first four years of her life.

Lockhart described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he did not know McNeill.

Davis struggled financially over the years, but she recently got a job and her own place, so Lockhart said he decided to give her a chance with their daughter.

"I should've never let her go over there," he told The Associated Press on Saturday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/17/crimesider/entry5682136.shtml
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: November 17, 2009, 12:42:26 PM »

Im following a case here where I live, where a young mother was kidnapped in one county, and they found her in a sinkhole in the next county.  The kidnapping charges are going to be dropped for now and they will still hold him, but where she was found...that county is prosecuting on the most serious of charges including murder.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: November 17, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »

Autopsy Planned for Body Believed to Be Shaniya Davis
Medical Examiner's Office to Determine Cause of Child's Death

The body of a child believed to be missing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis has been removed from the North Carolina woods where it was discovered and taken to a medical facility for an autopsy to determine the cause of death, officials said today.

A time for the autopsy, to be performed in Chapel Hill, has not yet been scheduled, a spokeswoman for the North Carolina Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said.

Police in Fayetteville are continuing their investigation into who killed the little girl and dumped her body in a wooded area off Interstate 87, assisted by the FBI.

A spokeswoman from the FBI's Charlotte office confirmed the FBI had been called into support the local authorities, but would not comment on when they were contacted and why North Carolina officials waited for the FBI to arrive before removing the body from the scene.

Shaniya's mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis was charged over the weekend with human trafficking and child prostitution. She appeared in court Monday where the judge told her she faced a possible 98 months in prison. That was before the child's body was found.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/WN/autopsy-planned-body-believed-shaniya-davis/story?id=9104599
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: November 17, 2009, 12:43:31 PM »

NOW AT 'EUR THIS N THAT': Beautiful Baby Shaniya Davis Found Dead (Video)
(November 17, 2009)Email to a friend | Print Friendly Buzz up!    *Our fingers can barely bring you this devastating news. This story is so incredibly horrible and disgusting any decent person reading this, whether a parent or not, should feel their heart stop just from reading it.

This beautiful "angel," as her daddy, Bradley Lockhart, referred to her, was only on this Earth five short years.

Her father had a one-night stand with a freak of nature disguised as a black woman named Antoinette Davis.

He said he had been raising her, but decided he would try and give her mother a chance to be a mother.  Surely, Lockhart is now cursing the day this soul-less piece of trash was born.  CBS is reporting that Davis sold her daughter into prostitution.

The baby was seen being carried into a hotel room by another putrid waste of life named Mario Andrette McNeill.  According to CBS, the relationship between Davis and McNeill has not been verified.

Lockhart's sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis has been the child's mother and aunt.  The married last name of Davis is strange as well.  Maybe there is somehow a connection between the mother's family and Carey.  Hopefully not.
(November 17, 2009)Email to a friend | Print Friendly Buzz up!    *Our fingers can barely bring you this devastating news. This story is so incredibly horrible and disgusting any decent person reading this, whether a parent or not, should feel their heart stop just from reading it.

This beautiful "angel," as her daddy, Bradley Lockhart, referred to her, was only on this Earth five short years.

Her father had a one-night stand with a freak of nature disguised as a black woman named Antoinette Davis.

He said he had been raising her, but decided he would try and give her mother a chance to be a mother.  Surely, Lockhart is now cursing the day this soul-less piece of trash was born.  CBS is reporting that Davis sold her daughter into prostitution.

The baby was seen being carried into a hotel room by another putrid waste of life named Mario Andrette McNeill.  According to CBS, the relationship between Davis and McNeill has not been verified.

Lockhart's sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis has been the child's mother and aunt.  The married last name of Davis is strange as well.  Maybe there is somehow a connection between the mother's family and Carey.  Hopefully not.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: November 17, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »

I remember reading that the aunt stated that Shaniya's mother told the aunt (dad's sis) that she would never see Shaniya again.
    Now wouldn't a statement such as this make you not want to bring the child there, and if the statement was made after Shaniya was already there, wouldn't most people call the police, or do something?

I think the problem might be there was no legal agreement on custody. The aunt might have thought the mother was blowing smoke to the winds? With no legal agreement, the police more than likely couldn't do a thing...sad as it is...she was with her biological mother. It would have to go through the court system.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 17, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

Shaniya Davis' mother pregnant

FAYETTEVILLE , NC (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News confirmed Tuesday that the mother of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis is pregnant. Jail officials in Cumberland County said for that reason, Antoinette Davis, 25, was being kept separate from the rest of the prison population.

News of the pregnancy came a day after volunteers found the body of the missing girl in a wooded area near Sanford. She had been the focus of a nationwide Amber Alert since last week.

Antoinette Davis is accused of human trafficking, prostitution and felony child abuse in her daughter's disappearance. Warrants say she provided her daughter with intent that the girl be held in sexual servitude.

Davis showed no emotion during a court appearance in Fayetteville Monday afternoon and she did not enter a plea to the charges Shaniya's body was found in an area bordered by Highway 87 south and Walker Road - just south of Sanford - during a second day of searching.

Fayetteville police spokesperson Theresa Chance said the body of a child was located about 100 feet off the road. Police were waiting for a positive identification from the state medical examiner.

Crime scene investigators removed the little girl's body from the scene late Monday night. Detectives do not know if the child was killed in a different location than where the body was found.

Authorities are releasing few details

MORE....

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7123252
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1755 on: November 17, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

Maybe some facts will come to light that will allow me to feel compassion for Dad. Right now, the facts as I know them leave little room for compassion and a lot of room for laying responsibility at his feet. JMO!

Goodmorning CBB and Monkeys and guests,

At first I thought you were being unfair to Dad, I thought about it overnight and wonder WHY dad or the aunt didn't check out
where Shaniya was sleeping, what her bedroom looked like and what her chores would be so the child could adapt better to the
new environment.  Wouldn't you want to meet her whole family, this child wasn't with these people in four years?

This father and aunt sounded like like just dropped off the child, men I could understand...they just want to pay support money
and disappear, but the dads sister, how could she sleep at night not knowing how Shaniya adapted to a new place?

I agree with you after thinking, I would have wanted to know if A.D. had a car in case Shaniya would fall and break her arm,
or the flu, this is really neglectful to drop of a child like this.  I do feel for the dad and aunt,it was neglect.

Children should be taught to give a code word on the telephone to parents if someone is harming them.

.....and what about school?  Shaniya's teacher said that she was withdrawn in October without explaination.
There was every reason to call authorities.   Even if the custody issue was clouded, the father could have come
home to check on his child or the aunt could have gone over to check on her.  They just abandoned this baby.

Magnolia,

The school is screwy, is there a manatory state law for children to attend Kindergarden?
Did the greedy witch only watch Shaniya while dad was out of town? or was this semi-permanent custody? This reeks.
Who would watch the child while the greedy witch was working?  I call people's neighbors (LOL) when I don't hear from them
so the aunt could have found the custodian of the trailer park just to check on the child.
How could anyone just drop off a child like this? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: November 17, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

I'm sorry the article I posted, posted twice, but I found the last part rather interesting 
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: November 17, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »

The more I see the anguish & raw emotion on Shaniyas fathers face, the harder it is for me to be angry at him. It's just all around sooooo pitiful.

Yesterday, I had a moment where I lost all faith in humanity. I'm sure most of us have experienced that bitter anger. Every time we turn around, there is another tragedy that seems to be worse than the previous. My heart still feels heavy and ripped apart, but the public outcry from people who never even met this baby girl has restored my hope in this world. While there is evil in every walk of life, every creed and culture- there are a million kind souls that truly care...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: November 17, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

You now, I hate to say stuff about this dad, but at the same time it just seems like part of the story isn't being told. I'm sure the dad and his family never thought something like this would happen. But the sight of the trailer alone should have sparked some reaction with the aunt.

I would think so...but from recent experience...DFS will not take a child just because the place looks bad, or is dirty or unkept......seems so illogical.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 17, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »

I remember reading that the aunt stated that Shaniya's mother told the aunt (dad's sis) that she would never see Shaniya again.
    Now wouldn't a statement such as this make you not want to bring the child there, and if the statement was made after Shaniya was already there, wouldn't most people call the police, or do something?

I think the problem might be there was no legal agreement on custody. The aunt might have thought the mother was blowing smoke to the winds? With no legal agreement, the police more than likely couldn't do a thing...sad as it is...she was with her biological mother. It would have to go through the court system.

right..but if the police were called after the threat was made, perhaps this little child could have been saved...Would the police have allowed Shaniya or the other children to stay at the home with feces and sewer all over the place? what about the condition of Shaniya? no, the police should have been called and then let them decide what was best for the child at that time...jmo.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.