April 27, 2024, 10:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689014 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2009, 11:31:03 AM »

Hello Searching!!! Love ur new outfit!

Anyone know what time the presser was changed to?

Hi SC , hope you are well!! Brandi dressed me up for Turkey day. I have no idea on the presser. I am so sad, another beautiful little girl gone.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2009, 11:40:07 AM »

I agree with all three of you!  The whole thing is mind-boggling. 

And Klaas, thanks for posting his pic! 

Yes, thanks for posting his pic. The only thing I can think of with the neighbor, is the reason she didn't do anything, was out of fear or retaliation.

That's what I was thinking too, Rosie.  It's sad how that fear can freeze up the best of us at times.  It seems she's looking back, with hindsight n all, and kicking herself now.   I don't see any of this as her fault.  More the fault of the other adults inside Shaniya's home who IMO had to have known what was going on at the time. 

Dont get me wrong Wykes its just I cant understand why people just dont have their eyes and ears opened especially with all this crime that is happening among us...

Oh, sorry Rosie!  Didn't mean to imply anything or whatever, against what you said!  So sorry.  I agree with you.  Guess I was jumping off what you posted, adding more thoughts of mine with it, cuz it's a double-edged sword.  Very often it's that paralyzing fear that keeps folks from taking action. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
My thoughts on feces is it possible she was physically sick from the living conditions and had diareha??sp?  therefore soo much on the blanket??
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
My thoughts on feces is it possible she was physically sick from the living conditions and had diareha??sp?  therefore soo much on the blanket??

MunkyMunk, I was sitting here thinking, yes, he has a record and yes, it looks bad, but maybe he took her some where safe and clean. Then the clothes being found shoots that down. I think the blanket was a last release of her bodily functions. I hate to say it,but do think that.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »

i'm wondering if maybe the mother or aunt are the ones that witnessed this man driving away with shaniya
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2009, 11:53:49 AM »

i also think its possible that maybe they were trying to clean up the feces with the blanket before they called the police?? maybe thats why the blanket could have been covered in feces
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

Hi monkeys. I have been peeking in on this case to keep up. When I heard about her blanket,and the statement of foul play suspected previously being made, I was pretty sure that this was not a rescue but a recovery. This arrest makes me sure of that. They are not looking for a live child. That mother must have stone walled them and that is sad. One thought I had when I read about her clothes being found, did he sexually assault her? if so, if she were alive, she may end up living a short life with AIDS. The article info was that he was being treated previously in jail for it and had to wait for charities to get his meds after he got out.poor baby girl, so beautiful. What a huge waste. She could have been a doctor or something someday.

I agree, Searching! 

It could be this Coe was willing to do whatever, just to get back into prison, where his medical needs could be taken care of properly.  It may turn out that his only involvement was to dispose of Shaniya's body.  (I kind of doubt that was his only involvement tho, just saying). 

There are some 'career criminals' who prefer living their life in prison as opposed to outside of it, even without medical problems needing care that's not provided on the outside.  We have a man here in town who pretty much lived his life in prison, who got out, and immediately robbed a bank.  Gave the teller a note that said he'd be just outside the bank... waiting for the police.   And he was!!       

It will be a double tragedy IMO, if it turns out this Coe did whatever with Shaniya, simply to get back inside prison, for his own reasons.  Sadder yet is that taxpayers work hard at law-abiding lives, yet end up supporting jerks like that who have figured out how to work the system. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »

Hi monkeys. I have been peeking in on this case to keep up. When I heard about her blanket,and the statement of foul play suspected previously being made, I was pretty sure that this was not a rescue but a recovery. This arrest makes me sure of that. They are not looking for a live child. That mother must have stone walled them and that is sad. One thought I had when I read about her clothes being found, did he sexually assault her? if so, if she were alive, she may end up living a short life with AIDS. The article info was that he was being treated previously in jail for it and had to wait for charities to get his meds after he got out.poor baby girl, so beautiful. What a huge waste. She could have been a doctor or something someday.

I agree, Searching! 

It could be this Coe was willing to do whatever, just to get back into prison, where his medical needs could be taken care of properly.  It may turn out that his only involvement was to dispose of Shaniya's body.  (I kind of doubt that was his only involvement tho, just saying). 

There are some 'career criminals' who prefer living their life in prison as opposed to outside of it, even without medical problems needing care that's not provided on the outside.  We have a man here in town who pretty much lived his life in prison, who got out, and immediately robbed a bank.  Gave the teller a note that said he'd be just outside the bank... waiting for the police.   And he was!!       

It will be a double tragedy IMO, if it turns out this Coe did whatever with Shaniya, simply to get back inside prison, for his own reasons.  Sadder yet is that taxpayers work hard at law-abiding lives, yet end up supporting jerks like that who have figured out how to work the system. 

Hi Wyks, You know, with the reports on the drugs found previously in the home and the conditions of the home, as well as DSS being involved 'extensively' with this family, that beautiful little girl did not stand a chance.... I get so damned angry when I see these stories. Sounds as though DSS should have taken her away long ago.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2009, 12:06:53 PM »

Thanks for the articles, so the suspect knew the family, well that makes sense.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

Well if witnesses saw him driving away with her, then surely they know whether she was alive or not when he drove away..Wish we knew just what in the world he was doing with her and how he obtained her and  how close he was to this family, something stinks with all this,....does he live in the same park that the child lived in?.......if so, I guess the owner of the park knew he lived there, hmmmm.....I think the whole area is in need of a clean up...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »

Well if witnesses saw him driving away with her, then surely they know whether she was alive or not when he drove away..Wish we knew just what in the world he was doing with her and how he obtained her and  how close he was to this family, something stinks with all this,....does he live in the same park that the child lived in?.......if so, I guess the owner of the park knew he lived there, hmmmm.....I think the whole area is in need of a clean up...

HH he had a different address that was four miles away!

Rose you have nanners

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2009, 12:17:19 PM »

OT: went to see if any news on Roneyka and Masarah  and found the following article I just had to pass on. ok, which monkey is it......   

Monkey Is On the Lam in Tampa

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:57 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:59 a.m.

TAMPA | Wildlife officials say they spent hours searching for a monkey on the lam in the Tampa area and couldn’t locate the animal.

According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the monkey was first spotted in a tree in a residential area late Wednesday morning. Investigators gave up the search early Wednesday night.

Authorities now believe the monkey is hiding near a local park, but it is unclear if they will continue looking for the primate. A commission spokesman says officials will decide whether to suspend their search for the animal, member of the macaque family, on Thursday morning.

The spokesman says investigators aren’t sure where the monkey came from.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20091112/NEWS/911129971/1374?Title=Monkey-Is-On-the-Lam-in-Tampa

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »

Rose you have nanners
well, I dont know just how big this park is, but if he didnt live in the area, he must have been there before because someone noticed him......anyway, this poor child is more then likely deceased, what the hell is wrong with these parents today....
I would not have allowed that man within breathing distance of my children......some just dont care and are more interested in what they want to do then keeping their children safe........poor poor child........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »

I agree, Searching! 

Hi Wyks, You know, with the reports on the drugs found previously in the home and the conditions of the home, as well as DSS being involved 'extensively' with this family, that beautiful little girl did not stand a chance.... I get so damned angry when I see these stories. Sounds as though DSS should have taken her away long ago.

Hi Searching... I am hoping they will find Shaniya alive and I know it doesn't look good but miracles still do happen.. ITA DSS should of had the children taken away a long time ago..
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

I agree, Searching! 

Hi Searching... I am hoping they will find Shaniya alive and I know it doesn't look good but miracles still do happen.. ITA DSS should of had the children taken away a long time ago..

Yes JG, I have been one of the loudest screamers on hope and how important it is to keep hope when a loved one is missing. I too hope she is alive and was maybe put somewhere safe and clean, but the clothes,the blanket and the other things surrounding this, I just don't think it will be.. But yes, it is important we try to keep hope alive for her and other missing children/people until we know for sure they are gone from earth. You are right. Thanks for reminding me.  an angelic monkey

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »

Rose you have nanners
well, I dont know just how big this park is, but if he didnt live in the area, he must have been there before because someone noticed him......anyway, this poor child is more then likely deceased, what the hell is wrong with these parents today....
I would not have allowed that man within breathing distance of my children......some just dont care and are more interested in what they want to do then keeping their children safe........poor poor child........

it could very well be that he was on the survalence (sp?) camera... not actually seen by anyone
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »

Rose you have nanners
You would think if the child was already deceased she wouldn't be sitting in the car, but also if he kidnapped her, I can't imagine her just sitting in the car for people to see her. So maybe because the family knows this man, the little one went willingly with him, because she knew him. Thanks Darla 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2009, 12:33:08 PM »

I also dont get the neighbor not getting up to see what the banging was about that night....unless this kind of thing happens alot, I believe I would have at least looked to see if someone was hurt or trying to get in or something, man if she had done that and called 911, maybe the person would have been caught right then and maybe shaniya would have been found,....but I cant really blame her...looking back a couple months ago.....I had a raccoon that would come up on my deck at night for whatever reason, he would sometimes knock one of my flower pots off and it scared the he!! out of me, so the first times he did it I jumped right up and turned on the light and there he was starng at me through the window, then he would just turn around and walk off, after this went on for several nights, the next time I heard ta noise outside, I just assumed it was him and didnt pay any attention....so I guess I will from now on.......just to make sure!!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2009, 12:34:14 PM »

Rose you have nanners
You would think if the child was already deceased she wouldn't be sitting in the car, but also if he kidnapped her, I can't imagine her just sitting in the car for people to see her. So maybe because the family knows this man, the little one went willingly with him, because she knew him. Thanks Darla 

or she was sat up to look like she was alive.. or again, maybe he took her somewhere safe and clean, but I would think someone would have come forward in that case and handed her over if that were the case....

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/21592885/detail.html

N.C. Man Charged With Kidnapping Missing 5-Year-Old

Posted: 6:47 am EST November 12, 2009Updated: 11:54 am EST November 12, 2009
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- North Carolina police said they were searching Thursday for a 5-year-old girl who vanished two days ago and have charged one man with kidnapping her.

Clarence Coe, 30, was arrested and charged with first-degree kidnapping. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday afternoon. Theresa Chance, a spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department, said a witness spotted Coe taking the girl out of the trailer park.

"I think it's safe to say this is not a random occurrence," Chance said. Investigators are assuming that Shaniya is in danger.

Barbara Davenport, property manager at Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park where Shaniya was living, said Coe is the boyfriend of the girl's mother, Antoinette Davis, and has visited the trailer park several times.

Investigators have said police dogs did not pick up the child's scent during a search of the neighborhood. Shaniya was reported missing from her a mobile home park around 7 a.m. Tuesday, and her mother last saw the girl that day around 5:30 a.m.

"Our hopes are that she's close by," Chance said.

Coe was being held at the Cumberland County jail, where a worker said records didn't indicate whether he had an attorney. Coe has several criminal charges on his state record, including an April conviction for misdemeanor breaking and entering. He was released from prison in mid-August, according to Department of Correction records.

He was previously convicted of assault on a female, felony breaking and entering, larceny, robbery and other charges dating back to 2001.

Investigators found a blanket that may have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home. Lt. Alex Thompson said investigators also found other items Shaniya may have been wearing.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, and her father, who flew in from out of state, have been speaking with investigators.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.