April 27, 2024, 06:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688999 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: November 17, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »

One thing that strikes me...Davis was told before she entered the court room the child had been found and there's no emotion, no nothing, not even a tear for Shaynia.  She knew good and well what happened to Shanyia, she was a part of it and expected the news.  The only hint of emotion at all is when the Judge tells her how many months the charges carry...she was worried about her own sorry azzz.  I am sick and tired of the media interviews with her Mother, her Aunt, her Sister all the BS about she wouldn't hurt her child! 

It's time for the public to show their outrage and demand changes and accountability for the Judges, CPS, DHR, Ad Litems and others that place and allow the system to keep our children in harm's way.

I can tell you from experience that not all Dad's just want to pay their support and forget about the child.  I can also tell you that without a formal custody order there may not have been much the Dad or Aunt could have done.  My son and I have been locked in a custody battle for over two years now against my Grandson's Mother.  To make matters worse it crosses state lines (AL & FL).   Alabama has jurisdiction.  At one point my Grandson was sleeping in a dog's bed! And yes the Judge, DHR, and CPS knows this.  She has lost custody of one child, is expecting another and has failed every drug test she ever took and continues to walk out of that courtroom with my Grandson.  They've been provided ample evidence of abuse, neglect and instability. We go back to court in January.

I know the situations are different however I just wanted to point out the courts and systems overwhelminly favor the natural mother no matter how big a POS she is and if the Dad didn't have a formal custody order (or in our case even he did) he may not could have done anything once Davis had Shaynia in her possession, even if they believed it to be a visit. 

Excellent, thought provoking post sugarbabies.  I totally  agree with what you are saying.  The aunt even said that there was nothing she could do because if she called LE they would not do anything because the baby was with her natural mother.  And I know from experience that is the truth..even when the Mom is a drug addict ..the LE can do nothing ..and usually do not want to get involved in custody issues anyway. 

I believe the aunt thought she would only be there for a weekend..and the Mom had already started to harm and prostitute the baby out.  The aunt had no way to know this..nor would have LE done anything since she was not the legal custodian.  I also think the school was called after they realized it was going to be a battle to get this child back and told to take her off the rolls.  If they hadn't then her aunt would have been looked at as a truant guardian.

This pos Mom had them over a barrel and I think she knew what she was doing the entire time.  She didn't show remorse or shock yesterday in court..and my guess is she never will.

Congratulations to both of you for these posts. EXCELLENT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: November 17, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

I was under the assumption that the mom appeared for her hearing before Shaniya's body was found.

But I've read some stuff that says the hearing was after.

does anyone know for sure?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: November 17, 2009, 01:28:26 PM »

here's an article about the home invasion of Brad Lochart's wife, Vickie.  Sorry is this has already been posted, but thought I'd stick it here for any newbies, like me, to the case:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124131/

"FAYETTEVILLE — A Fort Bragg soldier is in jail Saturday morning, charged with murder. Cumberland County investigators arrested their second suspect just three days after a triple murder.

Thursday, they arrested Vincent Lee Thomas. Then Friday, Litdel Burkhalter was taken into custody. The soldier faces three counts of first degree murder. He's being held without bond.

Investigators say Burkhalter and two others entered this home and bound, gagged and shot five people. David Lee Epps, Channel Coleman and Vicki Lockhart all died. Investigators say robbery was the motive. ..."

thanks jill....does anyone know who the other 2 people were who were shot??

no, it only said those three names and I stopped looking after that.

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting the feeling that there are drugs involved in Vickie's murder?

Thanks jill......I have no feeling on it one way or another...sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: November 17, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »

thanks, CBB - this puts in a clearer light.

"a friend of a friend saw on the news that the guy confessed to murdering her and dumping her by the deer carcasses".  I expect if this is true, we'll hear about it again.

Re: the first part of that video - I don't like that woman Chance.  Not at all.  My own opinion, but she bables when she shouldn't and her facial expressions do not match the somberness of this situation.  Imo.

I misstated last night about Teresa Chance. She is PIO for Fayetteville PD, not Cumberland County SO. Doesn't make her laughing and smiling last night any better though. JMO

Too late, Fanny Mae.  I already complained to the county about her inappropriate behaviour.  Maybe they'll pass it on.  I thought it was outrageous for her to act as if she were arriving at a gala party instead of being there to announce the death of a child who had been sold by her mother into sexual slavery and is now dead.  I thought it was most disrepectful of Shaniya.  Anyone deserves some respect in death and this little girl especially so considering the circumstances.

Sorry, but it might be better to trickle down anyway. I have a feeling you were not the only person that complained about her behavior. It was deplorable, and may be why the LE Captain is taking this presser. JMO

I am sure she has been told, How horrible for her to act that way, Very disrespectful.
 I am wondering if the captain is going to release important information. We were told the human trafficking is going to be on a wider scale. Maybe this broke up a ring or something.

I don't think this was a small town child prostitution thing. Look at the hotel they were at? It was not a seedy little back ally place, it was a normal hotel used by business men, families and travelers.  I wish I had thought of checking craigslists listings, usually I do, this time I didn't. Darn! If they listed an ad there, it would be taken off by now. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: November 17, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »

I remember reading that the aunt stated that Shaniya's mother told the aunt (dad's sis) that she would never see Shaniya again.
    Now wouldn't a statement such as this make you not want to bring the child there, and if the statement was made after Shaniya was already there, wouldn't most people call the police, or do something?

I think the problem might be there was no legal agreement on custody. The aunt might have thought the mother was blowing smoke to the winds? With no legal agreement, the police more than likely couldn't do a thing...sad as it is...she was with her biological mother. It would have to go through the court system.

right..but if the police were called after the threat was made, perhaps this little child could have been saved...Would the police have allowed Shaniya or the other children to stay at the home with feces and sewer all over the place? what about the condition of Shaniya? no, the police should have been called and then let them decide what was best for the child at that time...jmo.....

I am sure this will haunt the aunt for the rest of her life.....the what if I had......

Hi, Sunny,

Once again tragedy brings us together.  This one is particularly horrific because of the prostitution aspect as well.

LE will not go out to do a child custody inspection without a court order.  With no custody agreement, the dad and aunt didn't really have a leg to stand on, either.  The bio mom had them over a barrel, so to speak.  I am surprised she didn't ask for money to give her back but guess she thought she had a way to make more.

My biggest fear if I were in the position of the dad and aunt would be that the mom would just take Shaniya and dsiappear as so often happens in these situations.  Never see her again and never even know where she was.  I would have been afraid to make waves of any kind with the sort of person that mother is.

If he had gone to court to get official custody and the bio mom fought that, he would likely have lost.

And the worst happened anyway!  I pray for the repose of the soul of this baby and that justice will be swift and harsh on her behalf.

And I agree with you that we don't know how to protect these babies and children from predators.  Or even adults.  Don't have any answers, only prayers and frustration.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: November 17, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »

I was under the assumption that the mom appeared for her hearing before Shaniya's body was found.

I read the hearing was shortly after the discovery...however I do NOT know if she had been told or not since the LE were waiting to 'confirm' identification.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: November 17, 2009, 01:36:42 PM »

here's an article about the home invasion of Brad Lochart's wife, Vickie.  Sorry is this has already been posted, but thought I'd stick it here for any newbies, like me, to the case:

"FAYETTEVILLE — A Fort Bragg soldier is in jail Saturday morning, charged with murder. Cumberland County investigators arrested their second suspect just three days after a triple murder.

Thursday, they arrested Vincent Lee Thomas. Then Friday, Litdel Burkhalter was taken into custody. The soldier faces three counts of first degree murder. He's being held without bond.

Investigators say Burkhalter and two others entered this home and bound, gagged and shot five people. David Lee Epps, Channel Coleman and Vicki Lockhart all died. Investigators say robbery was the motive. ..."

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting the feeling that there are drugs involved in Vickie's murder?

Jill..I have personal experience of home invasions also.  My mother was held hostage in her home during a home invasion.  It was for roberry..because the perp needed the money for drugs , was not known to our family, etc.  Most home invasions occur for robbery of money and items they can sell on the street, by drug addicts..and we were very lucky my Mother lived through her ordeal..she in her late 70's at the time.  No way they were looking for drugs in her house..they were looking for jewelry, cash, silver, leather coats, purses, even took a friggin iron..before they stole the car out of her garage.  Bad move..my Mom had a lowjack installed on her car and with in two hours they had the perps coming out of a bar..high as h*ll from just acquiring their next fix.   

Like it or not bad things do happen to good people all the time.  I think this case is no different.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: November 17, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

I remember reading that the aunt stated that Shaniya's mother told the aunt (dad's sis) that she would never see Shaniya again.
    Now wouldn't a statement such as this make you not want to bring the child there, and if the statement was made after Shaniya was already there, wouldn't most people call the police, or do something?

I think the problem might be there was no legal agreement on custody. The aunt might have thought the mother was blowing smoke to the winds? With no legal agreement, the police more than likely couldn't do a thing...sad as it is...she was with her biological mother. It would have to go through the court system.

right..but if the police were called after the threat was made, perhaps this little child could have been saved...Would the police have allowed Shaniya or the other children to stay at the home with feces and sewer all over the place? what about the condition of Shaniya? no, the police should have been called and then let them decide what was best for the child at that time...jmo.....

I am sure this will haunt the aunt for the rest of her life.....the what if I had......

Hi, Sunny,

Once again tragedy brings us together.  This one is particularly horrific because of the prostitution aspect as well.

LE will not go out to do a child custody inspection without a court order.  With no custody agreement, the dad and aunt didn't really have a leg to stand on, either.  The bio mom had them over a barrel, so to speak.  I am surprised she didn't ask for money to give her back but guess she thought she had a way to make more.

My biggest fear if I were in the position of the dad and aunt would be that the mom would just take Shaniya and disappear as so often happens in these situations.  Never see her again and never even know where she was.  I would have been afraid to make waves of any kind with the sort of person that mother is.

If he had gone to court to get official custody and the bio mom fought that, he would likely have lost.

And the worst happened anyway!  I pray for the repose of the soul of this baby and that justice will be swift and harsh on her behalf.

And I agree with you that we don't know how to protect these babies and children from predators.  Or even adults.  Don't have any answers, only prayers and frustration.

Hi Dear Anna...so good to see you.....yes, another tragedy..so sad...but how is it stopped!!   I agree if he had gone to court he would more than likely have lost.....I know this from personal experience....a friend's son married a black girl...they had 3 children....divorced and although she had no job, was proved in court she had a drug problem and an alcohol problem...she was given custody of the 3 children...plus the house, plus the father had to pay child support, the mortgage, maintenance for her and the children's insurance. WHY?  He went back 2 times to get custody for various reasons.....still she retains custody of the children. The judge even said since the children were biracial and legally black, they would be better off reared in a black environment...go figure!!
I do not want this post to turn into a race discussion....PLEASE.  I only bring it up to show how difficult it CAN be for a father to get custody of his children.

Anna....

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1808 on: November 17, 2009, 01:42:45 PM »

this case has really brought out so much anger in me ....
I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...

Respectfully, I hope the so called father and aunt blame themselves and feel guilt for the rest of their days, because without their negligence none of this would ever have happened. As for the rest of them, death is too good.

Respectfully, what a horrible thing to hope for, for Shaniya's father and aunt. Have you seen him at the vigil? How could anyone have ever imagined this kind of evil could have happened to their child from the egg donor. I place the blame exactly where it lies, with the evil one's in custody.IMO

Hi Razzy! I think that what you are commenting on depends on how you view the responsibility for what happened to Shaniya. I want all who are responsible to face justice, whether they have remorse at this point or not. I put greater responsibility on Shaniya's parents to act on her behalf to safeguard than I do anyone else because as a parent, they are stewards of her well being. I think it's very fair game to look at the decisions both parents made and ask if they were good stewards. In the light of the horrible events that befell Shaniya, I'm compelled to ask those questions. I don't expect a perverted kidnapper or sex slave operative to have Shaniya's interests at heart and their justice is different than Dad's, for sure. However, loving your child is more than "emotion" IMO, and it's very fair to measure Dad's actions that allowed the opportunity for these events to happen against his responsibility as a parent. JMO!

Brad Lockhart would have never knowenly send his daughter into harms way, that I know from reading, and watching him. I'm wondering if Aunt Carey was given an address of a nicer house belonging to a relative to drop her off to fool them? I just can't find blame with them, I think AD wanted money or drugs and Shaniya came to mind( she never meant nothing to her, she faked her loved for Shaniya to Brad to get to her), she planned this and set it in motion, and it was unstoppable. RIP Shaniya, Justice is not stoppable.

Razzy, you're far more convicted in your view about this than I am. No problem with that. Posters see things differently all the time and it can make for good discussion. I have posted on this thread that things may come to light that would cause me to change my opinion, but base my opinions on what I know now. The reason I commented on your post is because you characterized Miki's wishes as horrible. That's a little too personal, IMO and not exactly presenting just a differing opinion about the circumstances. You're a new poster and I'm glad you're here. I thought that offering an explaination of why there was an opposing view to yours would be a kind way of moving you off that sort of comment. Probably, it was a little too subtle, so please don't personalize your comments toward other posters. Thank you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: November 17, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

Jill..I have personal experience of home invasions also.  My mother was held hostage in her home during a home invasion.  It was for roberry..because the perp needed the money for drugs , was not known to our family, etc.  Most home invasions occur for robbery of money and items they can sell on the street, by drug addicts..and we were very lucky my Mother lived through her ordeal..she in her late 70's at the time.  No way they were looking for drugs in her house..they were looking for jewelry, cash, silver, leather coats, purses, even took a friggin iron..before they stole the car out of her garage.  Bad move..my Mom had a lowjack installed on her car and with in two hours they had the perps coming out of a bar..high as h*ll from just acquiring their next fix.   

Like it or not bad things do happen to good people all the time.  I think this case is no different.

Damn!!  I am so glad to read your Mom was not harmed physically. I agree with your assessment of home invasions.

Rest in Peace Caylee

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: November 17, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

do we have this?

"By Nick Needham, The Fayetteville *******, N.C.

Nov. 17--Antoinette Davis learned an hour before she made her first appearance in court that police may have found her daughter's body, a sheriff's spokeswoman said.

Davis appeared shaken Monday afternoon as she stood before a judge on charges related to the disappearance of her 5-year-old daughter. A judge told her she faces 40 years in prison if convicted on charges including human trafficking and felony child abuse involving prostitution.

Davis, 25, asked the judge for a court-appointed lawyer and did not enter a plea. She is being held on $51,000 bail in a cell apart from other inmates at the Cumberland County Detention Center.

Police say they found a child's body in a wooded area south of Sanford on Monday afternoon, nearly a week after Shaniya Davis was last seen at a Sanford hotel with Mario Andrette McNeill. He is charged with first-degree kidnapping.

Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the family was devastated by the news that Shaniya may be dead. Now, Mitchell said, she wanted to know why.

"She seemed happy," Mitchell said of Davis. "But if there was anything wrong, it was being hid very good."

Davis has worked since August as a part-time dietary aide at the Carolina Inn at Village Green, preparing meals for residents at the assisted-living community, according to owner Franklin Clark and a company that provides Carolina Inn with workers.

The company, CES Inc. of South Carolina, conducted a statewide background check on Davis before she was hired in June 2008, an executive said. Her record was clean, he said. And since she started with CES, the only disciplinary action in her file was reporting late for work one time.

Before 2008, Davis worked jobs cleaning Fayetteville hotels and businesses. She held some of those jobs only a few months, citing not enough work hours, according to her personnel records with CES.

Shaniya had been raised by her father, Bradley Lockhart, over the past three or four years. Lockhart said he let Shaniya stay with her mother last month after it appeared Davis had a job and a place to stay.

Davis has at least one other child, a 7-year-old. She is pregnant by Clarence D. Coe, the man whom Davis initially accused of kidnapping Shaniya from the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park, police say. Based on that, Coe was arrested the day after Shaniya's disappearance. The charge was dropped after investigators found holes in Davis' story, and Davis now faces charges of filing a false police report and impeding an investigation.

Coe was in court Monday for Davis' hearing, but he made no comment.

Mitchell, the aunt of Davis, said she was unaware that Social Services had been working with Davis' children. She said she wonders what was going on.

"Maybe they should have done a little more than what they did," Mitchell said. "But maybe they did do their job. It's just sad."

Police have said the family had a history with Social Services, but they offered few details other than the family was not allowed to return to the residence because of a sewage issue.

McNeill's lawyer, Allen Rogers, said he was shaken to hear that a child's body was found in Sanford.

"I'm deeply saddened, and my condolences go to the family," Rogers said.

Rogers said he has talked with his client but offered no details. "

Staff writer Sarah A. Reid contributed to this report.

Staff writer Nick Needham can be reached at needhamn@fayobserver.com or 486-3572.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/yb/137856699

-----

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

this case has really brought out so much anger in me ....
I do truly feel sorry for this father but I am mad at him at the same time...right now I can't help the way that I feel....I am sure that dad blames himself more than any of us could ...I will say a special prayer for him that he finds some sort of comfort...I don't think that he will ever be able to get over this or to forgive himself...
and a special prayer for egg donor that she never has a moment  that she feels safe or secure...that she feels lots of pain and that she has a terrible painful rest of her life...she deserves to be one the most hated persons alive...

Respectfully, I hope the so called father and aunt blame themselves and feel guilt for the rest of their days, because without their negligence none of this would ever have happened. As for the rest of them, death is too good.

Respectfully, what a horrible thing to hope for, for Shaniya's father and aunt. Have you seen him at the vigil? How could anyone have ever imagined this kind of evil could have happened to their child from the egg donor. I place the blame exactly where it lies, with the evil one's in custody.IMO

IMO there is much coming out about this now, the child was removed from school and placed with this POS, If they should have checked into her living conditions and the mothers statements of having a home and employment, this is what caring family does. Now we hear  Shaniya's half sister is saying they all knew mommy dearest was still on drugs.....they knew!!! They sent her off on her own anyway...and they didn't even check on her. They could have called police and said they had concerns, could have asked for a welfare check, but they did absolutely nothing. The father said yes I had reservations, now if it were my baby that would have been more than enough NOT to have sent her in the first place. Yep if I had done such an uncaring thing I would feel the appalling guilt for the rest of my life..and deservedly so. Anyway if they knew the living conditions and let her go shame on them. if they didn't know and didn't check, shame on them also. And..if they knew she was doing drugs, removed that poor baby from kindergarten and gave her to that so called egg donor..no excuses

I apologize if you find this offensive but it is how I feel.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

HLN - ME has identified body as being Shaniya.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: November 17, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »

so glad your mom is ok and lolol on the home invaders!  hope they got exactly what they deserve.

I'm probably thinking drugs because many, many (many) years ago when I was 18, I was at a house party in L.A. and we got home-invaded.  They were there for drugs, turned out the guy who owned the house was a dealer.

It was an extremely frightening situation.  I thought for sure I was going to die that night.

Probably just my own flashback that caused me to think Vickie's murder could be about drugs.

My husband has a close friend whose family was invading - they were all sitting at the dinner table, including his elderly parents - the robbers were there for money and jewelry.  Luckily, no one got hurt.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: November 17, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »

*invaded

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 17, 2009, 01:54:29 PM »

Police To File More Charges In Girl's Death

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- A dog trainer who was present when the body of a 5-year-old girl was found along a wooded road in North Carolina says searchers initially overlooked the area because they saw only deer carcasses in trash bags.

But Jeff Riccio of Tarheel Cainine Training Inc. said Tuesday his team returned to the area after getting information that the body of Shaniya Davis might be near deer carcasses.

The searchers then found the body Monday afternoon underneath kudzu along a rural highway southeast of Sanford.

The child's mother has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse, accused of selling her daughter into sex slavery.

Police also charged Mario McNeill with kidnapping after he was captured on a hotel's surveillance video with Shaniya.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/21640500/detail.html
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: November 17, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

Glad you were not murdered Jill.    That must have been so scary!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 01:56:13 PM by klaasend » Logged

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: November 17, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »

Glad you were not murdered Jill.    That must have been so scary!

OMG..That was supposed to say Glad you were Not murdered!  So sorry.  I think I need a break!

Fixed  
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 01:56:48 PM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: November 17, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »

The body was found at 1pm and her hearing was about 2:30pm so after.  I don't know if she was informed that the body was found yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: November 17, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »

HLN - ME has identified body as being Shaniya.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.