April 28, 2024, 03:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689039 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: November 17, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »

911 CALL: Shinaya Davis 911 call from Fayetteville Police Dept

Call is answered and Shaniya’s mother Antoinette is crying so hard the 911 operator has to ask a few times for her address.

ANTIONETTE: I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in the house.  I don’t know if she walked out or I don’t know what’s going on but she’s not here.
911: How old is your daughter?
ANTIONETTE: She’s five.
911: Five?
ANTIONETTE: Yes, ma’am.
911: Ok, what time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
ANTIONETTE: I saw her at 5:30 last night.
911: 5:30 last night, is that when you put her to bed?
ANTIONETTE: Yes, ma’am.  No, when she went back to bed
911: That was 5 this morning, is that what you’re telling me?
ANTOINETTE: Yes ma’am.
911: Ok, were there any doors open or anything like that?
ANTIONETTE: She know how to unlock the front door.
911: What is her name?
ANTOINETTE: Shaniya Davis.
(spells out the name)
911: Is she white, black or Hispanic?
ANTOINETTE: She’s mixed.  She’s bi-racial.
911: What was she wearing?
ANTOINETTE: She’s wearing just a blue, big old blue shirt with designs on the front, but her hair is out.
911: Did she have on any pants?
ANTOINETTE: No, she didn’t take no shoes, no pants, no nothing.
911: Did she have on underwear?
911: Do you know what color?
ANTOINETTE: They’re white and they’ve got pink…I guess, I can’t really remember. They’re like white with pink designs on them.
911: You said none of the doors were open?
ANTOINETTE: No ma’am they were locked, but she knows how to unlock the front door.
911: Was it closed this morning?
911: You say that was around 5:30?
911: Have you checked the neighborhood?
ANTOINETTE: I’ve checked everywhere.  I haven’t checked the back end of the neighborhood yet, but I’ve checked the front end.  I’m just…I don’t know what else to do, I’m so…I don’t know what else to do.
911: Are there any more juveniles inside the home?
ANTOINETTE: There’s my son, but he’s here. 
911: And your door was not unlocked, that’s what you’re telling me?
ANTOINETTE: No it was not unlocked, but I’m telling you she knows how to unlock it.  I’m hoping that she didn’t unlock it and walk out.
911: What’s the number you’re calling me from ma’am?
ANTOINETTE: It’s my cell number.
911: We’ve already got your call in we’re going to get someone out.  You said her hair was out?
ANTOINETTE: Yeah, just like a bushy afro.
911: How much does she weigh, do you know?
ANTOINETTE: I don’t know ma’am, I don’t remember.
911 operator wraps up the call.

http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/local/article/911_call_shinaya_davis_911_call_from_fayetteville_police_dept/75988/
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1941 on: November 17, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

I want to know what she WAS going to say. "if she walked out or"

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: November 17, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »

The 911 call is bogus!!! AD said she last saw her at 5:30PM the night before. God only knows what happened in all the time before she was reported missing. OMG!!!!  She definitely said "Five thirty LAST NIGHT!"

That part I feel is true.  The last time she saw her was the previous day at 5:30.  The rest I feel she is making it up as she goes.

The 911 operator lead her along, something a well trained operator should have never done!!! I am infuriated at the incompetence all along the line.....

yes.  I feel the same way.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: November 17, 2009, 05:15:41 PM »

O/T NORTHERN ROSE, nanners.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: November 17, 2009, 05:15:53 PM »

I am hoping they are rounding up people and will make it one big announcment tomorrow. That is my guess anyway. 

The press conference was heartbreaking. The aunt, my goodness how sad. I think there are details they are being asked to not talk about.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: November 17, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

The 911 call is bogus!!! AD said she last saw her at 5:30PM the night before. God only knows what happened in all the time before she was reported missing. OMG!!!!  She definitely said "Five thirty LAST NIGHT!"

Yes, she did!  It was the 911 operator that changed it to 5:30 AM.

AD had catch phrases prepared that she kept saying over and over.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: November 17, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »

Okay, so Egg holder tells 911 >> this house? 
She knows how to unlock the lock but the doors were not locked...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: November 17, 2009, 05:25:41 PM »

Father Of Dead Five-Year-Old Reacts To Daughter's Death

(Fayetteville, NC) -- The father of five-year-old Shaniya Davis, whose remains were found in North Carolina Monday, has issued a plea to the nation.

Brad Lockhart urged Americans to report suspicions of child abuse.

He asked people not to ignore a situation where any person might be in danger.

He said "we can't just keep ignoring these types of situations." He thanked all the volunteers who gave hours to the search for his daughter even though the result wasn't what he'd hoped for.

Lockhart indicated he'd been told very little about the case by authorities and said he was unaware the child's mother had been accused of prostituting the little girl.

He says Shaniya had spent most of her life living with him but went to stay with her mother on October 9th.

He believes social service agencies were aware the girl had moved into a troubled home.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, is facing charges of human trafficking, felony child abuse and prostitution.

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=116482

he's right that Americans need to report suspicions of child abuse.

But he TURNED her over!  Social Services may not have even known she was there - or if they did, that part has not been told to us!

And Oct. 9th???  I thought it was Halloween weekend that the aunt took her there?

am I mixing up my cases or dates?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: November 17, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »

Okay, so Egg holder tells 911 >> this house? 
She knows how to unlock the lock but the doors were not locked...

pb

I mean but the doors were locked....
So how did she get out if the doors were locked?

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: November 17, 2009, 05:26:11 PM »

So coes line, "I never saw her put her on the couch...." (not a direct quote) does that mean she was not even there that night? I bet her cell phone records are going to be very interesting to investigators.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: November 17, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »

Information is coming out so fast and in so many different directions it makes my head spin! There are so many questions...

HLN said that now that Shaniya's body has been found that they are launching an all out man hunt for her killer? Does that mean that they believe that McNeill did not kill her?

If AD took Shaniya out of school on October 9th then why did the Dad and Aunt say earlier that she took her over there on the 31st with two sets of clothes? And we saw the picture of her in her lil Halloween costume ...was she allowed to go to dads for a visit? At that time they had possession of her why not try to keep her ? With no court agreement you would think that possession would be custody until court ordered otherwise and when they went to court if the dad had been the primary caregiver then he probably would have reattained custody.

If AD and dad were just a one night stand then how did she know where to find him to tell him that he might be the father? and wouldn't you think that he would have wanted a paternity test since he did not really know AD?

You would think that if you raised the child for all of that time and then the mother came and got her that you would be heart broken and at the very least accept the fact and try to make arrangments to maybe take the child  some more clothes so that you could see her and maybe see inside the house etc.? Take some of her favorite things etc.

You would also think that you would call and try to talk to her or at least the mother to find out how she was liking her new school ...and make arrangements to send child support or make sure that she had what she needed....You would think that they would be on the phone every other hour saying I hate to bother you again but I forgot to tell you this or that about Shaniya?

Aslo I believe that there is for sure a 3rd party in this that was in that motel room. If you are going to prostitute your child out why not do it in your own house? It would be far less obvious and you could just say that you did not know that the visitor was harming the child. If you were going to sell your child to human trafficking how in the world would you even begin to start to find a buyer.Somebody must have known somebody......And you would think that they would have done the exchange in a secluded area?

Mc Neill must have taken Shaniya to the hotel to do the exchange but you would think that the buyer would have seen a picture or video of the child to even say that he wanted to purchase her? Why would the deal be agreed on and then when at the hotel it falls through and McNeill had to leave with the child? They apparently thought that the deal was good or AD would not have called the police. And why call the police so fast anyway? She was not going to be missed at school and she was said to be hid in the trailer she could have just told sister and friends that Shaniya's dad took her back and then she could have told dad What? I thought that you had come and taken her ...You don't have her ? My gosh she has been gone for at least a week?

nothing makes sense....The whole thing stinks.....too many questions ...no answers

I am very interested in the cause of death...I bet that it is drug overdose or something like that went wrong .......
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: November 17, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »

i think the father is absolutely right in that people need to report their suspicions of abuse and neglect.  this is the only way that we as a society can protect the kids who are being abused and neglected.  cps cant respond to a house unless they get a report about it. we cant just go knocking on random peoples doors unless we have received a report.

my heart is breaking for this sweet little baby. i dont even have words to describe it.  i think nancy grace did a great job last night of covering the story and i pray she does the same tonight
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: November 17, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »

When it is considered that MM arrived at the hotel with Shaniya at 6:11 AM ... I suspect that AD was referring to 5:30 AM.  At this time of year at 5:30 AM it is still very dark and ... this is why AD made referrence to "last night".  The distance of 40 miles between home and the hotel would imply approximately a 30 - 40 minute drive.

I contend that AD would not have made that 911 call if it had not been for the insistence of her worried sister.

Maybe MM was suppose to bring Shanyia back by 8:00 AM but ... AD called him in a panic and told him about the 911 call and ... a short distance past the hotel Shaniya was silenced and disposed of like trash.  However ... the observant hotel clerk and ... hotel security cameras had not been anticipated.

Just speculating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: November 17, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »

So coes line, "I never saw her put her on the couch...." (not a direct quote) does that mean she was not even there that night? I bet her cell phone records are going to be very interesting to investigators.

What stuck out at me about what Coe said, and I am paraphrasing. He said when he was there he never saw Shaniya in the living room. Whenever he spent the night, he never saw Shaniya in the living room. Then he said, "educated people think about it, and figure it out." 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: November 17, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »

Father Of Dead Five-Year-Old Reacts To Daughter's Death

(Fayetteville, NC) -- The father of five-year-old Shaniya Davis, whose remains were found in North Carolina Monday, has issued a plea to the nation.

Brad Lockhart urged Americans to report suspicions of child abuse.

He asked people not to ignore a situation where any person might be in danger.

He said "we can't just keep ignoring these types of situations." He thanked all the volunteers who gave hours to the search for his daughter even though the result wasn't what he'd hoped for.

Lockhart indicated he'd been told very little about the case by authorities and said he was unaware the child's mother had been accused of prostituting the little girl.

He says Shaniya had spent most of her life living with him but went to stay with her mother on October 9th.

He believes social service agencies were aware the girl had moved into a troubled home.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, is facing charges of human trafficking, felony child abuse and prostitution.

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=116482

he's right that Americans need to report suspicions of child abuse.

But he TURNED her over!  Social Services may not have even known she was there - or if they did, that part has not been told to us!

And Oct. 9th???  I thought it was Halloween weekend that the aunt took her there?

am I mixing up my cases or dates?

my thoughts too Jill!!! He should talk!
and which is it? he says that he was letting Shaniya live with the mom and that she had been with her since what the 9th of October  and the aunt says that she took her Oct. 31 and had packed 2 days worth of clothing..so which is it??? don't those 2 talk? and also Cheyenne said on NG show last night that they knew that the egg donor was still doing drugs...Didn't the dad check out the home that he had agreed to let his daughter go live at? doesn't everyone check out the home that we allow our kids to be at even for a sleep over, let alone go live with...hardly knowing the person, from his own mouth, he said that he hardly knew this woman and didn't have much to do with her...but you allow your Angel to go stay with her???? 
I am bitter...I think that the dad and the aunt are trying to make themselves feel better for their part in all of this...
maybe I will change my mind when I hear more, however, the more they talk, the more questions I have...
One more thing, how far did Shaniya live from the egg donor when she lived with the father or aunt?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: November 17, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »

Information is coming out so fast and in so many different directions it makes my head spin! There are so many questions...

HLN said that now that Shaniya's body has been found that they are launching an all out man hunt for her killer? Does that mean that they believe that McNeill did not kill her?

If AD took Shaniya out of school on October 9th then why did the Dad and Aunt say earlier that she took her over there on the 31st with two sets of clothes? And we saw the picture of her in her lil Halloween costume ...was she allowed to go to dads for a visit? At that time they had possession of her why not try to keep her ? With no court agreement you would think that possession would be custody until court ordered otherwise and when they went to court if the dad had been the primary caregiver then he probably would have reattained custody.

If AD and dad were just a one night stand then how did she know where to find him to tell him that he might be the father? and wouldn't you think that he would have wanted a paternity test since he did not really know AD?

You would think that if you raised the child for all of that time and then the mother came and got her that you would be heart broken and at the very least accept the fact and try to make arrangments to maybe take the child  some more clothes so that you could see her and maybe see inside the house etc.? Take some of her favorite things etc.

You would also think that you would call and try to talk to her or at least the mother to find out how she was liking her new school ...and make arrangements to send child support or make sure that she had what she needed....You would think that they would be on the phone every other hour saying I hate to bother you again but I forgot to tell you this or that about Shaniya?

Aslo I believe that there is for sure a 3rd party in this that was in that motel room. If you are going to prostitute your child out why not do it in your own house? It would be far less obvious and you could just say that you did not know that the visitor was harming the child. If you were going to sell your child to human trafficking how in the world would you even begin to start to find a buyer.Somebody must have known somebody......And you would think that they would have done the exchange in a secluded area?

Mc Neill must have taken Shaniya to the hotel to do the exchange but you would think that the buyer would have seen a picture or video of the child to even say that he wanted to purchase her? Why would the deal be agreed on and then when at the hotel it falls through and McNeill had to leave with the child? They apparently thought that the deal was good or AD would not have called the police. And why call the police so fast anyway? She was not going to be missed at school and she was said to be hid in the trailer she could have just told sister and friends that Shaniya's dad took her back and then she could have told dad What? I thought that you had come and taken her ...You don't have her ? My gosh she has been gone for at least a week?

nothing makes sense....The whole thing stinks.....too many questions ...no answers

I am very interested in the cause of death...I bet that it is drug overdose or something like that went wrong .......

I agree with all you said and I wonder why the aunt did not call the father and say:  Get home now!!
Antionette has called and said that I will never see Shaniya again.  You will have to come and deal
with Antionette, you know we have never gotten along.
At least the father could have called Antionette.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: November 17, 2009, 05:47:42 PM »

Hi Razzy, a warm welcome to you!   

Perhaps you can help us sort out some of the more confusing things reported by the media as what Shaniya's dad has said?  With a better understanding of that, am thinking it will be very helpful.  It may be hard for you to read some of these posts, since our emotions re Shaniya are very raw.  We didn't know her, true.  Yet many of us have fallen in love with that sweet angel face, and want desperately for justice to be brought for her. 

Please give Bradley and family our condolences, and let him know that we are only trying to understand.   

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't realize by disagreeing with another poster it would be such a big deal, It wasn't meant rudely. Of course I agree, as in hindsight, he would to I imagine, he should have checked her out more, because from all the pics I've seen it appears she was well taken care of and appeared a happy child with her dad. But this was the egg donors plans and intentions imo.   I've heard so many different stories, I'm not sure what is true, except the video of the vigil last night of a totally devastated father. I live in Michigan, I do not even know them, I have no idea how you got that impression. I'll go back to lurking, sheesh 2 posts and I have to defend my opinion. He knows he made a deadly error in judgement, he will punish himself forever. It doesn't do any good for me to blame him too. bye
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: November 17, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »

What stuck out at me about what Coe said, and I am paraphrasing. He said when he was there he never saw Shaniya in the living room. Whenever he spent the night, he never saw Shaniya in the living room. Then he said, "educated people think about it, and figure it out." 

Yes Fanny...he was telling the tale without coming out and telling the tale if you know what I mean...
He knew what was going on too probably.....in all that time he never saw this child in the living room??? we can all put 2 and 2 together and figure out where she was then...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 17, 2009, 05:50:59 PM »

Hi Razzy, a warm welcome to you!   

Perhaps you can help us sort out some of the more confusing things reported by the media as what Shaniya's dad has said?  With a better understanding of that, am thinking it will be very helpful.  It may be hard for you to read some of these posts, since our emotions re Shaniya are very raw.  We didn't know her, true.  Yet many of us have fallen in love with that sweet angel face, and want desperately for justice to be brought for her. 

Please give Bradley and family our condolences, and let him know that we are only trying to understand.   

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't realize by disagreeing with another poster it would be such a big deal, It wasn't meant rudely. Of course I agree, as in hindsight, he would to I imagine, he should have checked her out more, because from all the pics I've seen it appears she was well taken care of and appeared a happy child with her dad. But this was the egg donors plans and intentions imo.   I've heard so many different stories, I'm not sure what is true, except the video of the vigil last night of a totally devastated father. I live in Michigan, I do not even know them, I have no idea how you got that impression. I'll go back to lurking, sheesh 2 posts and I have to defend my opinion. He knows he made a deadly error in judgement, he will punish himself forever. It doesn't do any good for me to blame him too. bye

RAZZY1, I wasn't here when you first posted. I wanted to tell you Welcome. Don't leave.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: November 17, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

Slain NC girl's aunt says mother was neglectful

By ALYSIA PATTERSON (AP) – 19 minutes ago

SANFORD, N.C. — The aunt of a 5-year-old girl whose body was found off a rural North Carolina road says she had a hard time letting the girl live for a while at her mother's house.

Carey Lockhart-Davis said Tuesday that the mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis, neglected her children. Lockart-Davis is the sister of the girl's father, Bradley Lockhart, and helped raise her. The girl went to stay with her mother a month ago.

Authorities found the body of Shaniya Davis on Monday, though they have declined to say how they died.

Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse. Her sister has said she doesn't believe the charges.

Another man has been charged with her kidnapping. Police say additional charges could be filed soon.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gw47YRAXLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9C1I8A00

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.