April 27, 2024, 05:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688993 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »

I forgot to bold the statement on the above article that the clothes that she was said to be wearing were also found, That poor baby.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2009, 12:41:34 PM »

I forgot to bold the statement on the above article that the clothes that she was said to be wearing were also found, That poor baby.
Thank-you, and there we go, the mother's boyfriend  Poor little soul  an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2009, 12:52:18 PM »

Thank-you, and there we go, the mother's boyfriend  Poor little soul  an angelic monkey
Yep, well now that explains alot, the Mothers boyfriend.....well.....and he has aids and he was charged with abuse on a woman....well its clear that the Mother didnt put her children first where he is concerned......terrible,    and it doesnt look good for this baby!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »

I wonder if the mother knew that the fella she was bedding down with at night had AIDS and what will become of her remaining children when she becomes infected and too sick to care for them.. or maybe now DSS will get off their arses and remove any remaining children from her before another one meets this fate. 

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

Omg this case just has BS wrote all over it. I am so pi**ed off. How can she not know? Didn't she say she moved her @ 5 30. And then didn't I read where someone saw coe drive away with her @ 1 something. I think that is what I read. It was close to 2 I thought. Am I wrong. Jeez man she the mom never ever put her kids first. And she sure did not pit herself first either. Sleeping with a man with aids. Ugh. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »

Im sure this MOM........and I only use that work so we know who Im talking about, not because she deserves it.......is in bbad trouble herself, she has lied about things in this case, she never mentioned the child being with this so-called boyfriend.....and she said she put her on the couch and she was missing a hour later.....all lies.......I hope they find her soon...and I hope they lock both these people up and put the other child somewhere safe.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2009, 01:14:56 PM »

I think this mother will share the charges against her boyfriend if she has lied to the police.  Isn't that what usually happens, they are BOTH charged with the crime?  She may weasle out of it some way at trial but I hope she is charged equally if she lied and knew the child was already harmed and just made up that part about putting her on the couch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »

Omg this case just has BS wrote all over it. I am so pi**ed off. How can she not know? Didn't she say she moved her @ 5 30. And then didn't I read where someone saw coe drive away with her @ 1 something. I think that is what I read. It was close to 2 I thought. Am I wrong. Jeez man she the mom never ever put her kids first. And she sure did not pit herself first either. Sleeping with a man with aids. Ugh. 

No time as been released as to when he drove off with her that I can find.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2009, 01:24:36 PM »

I agree with all three of you!  The whole thing is mind-boggling. 

And Klaas, thanks for posting his pic! 

Yes, thanks for posting his pic. The only thing I can think of with the neighbor, is the reason she didn't do anything, was out of fear or retaliation.

That's what I was thinking too, Rosie.  It's sad how that fear can freeze up the best of us at times.  It seems she's looking back, with hindsight n all, and kicking herself now.   I don't see any of this as her fault.  More the fault of the other adults inside Shaniya's home who IMO had to have known what was going on at the time. 

Dont get me wrong Wykes its just I cant understand why people just dont have their eyes and ears opened especially with all this crime that is happening among us...

yeah, me too...what JG said....
if not for any other reason but her own safety to look around to see what the noise was about..that's all...

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

I guess I've missed something as I don't know why Shaniya was put on the couch at 5:30 am, where had she been before that?

Could it be that the boyfriend was spending the night and mom has known all along that when he left he took Shaniya?
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »

OT: went to see if any news on Roneyka and Masarah  and found the following article I just had to pass on. ok, which monkey is it......   

Monkey Is On the Lam in Tampa

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:57 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:59 a.m.

TAMPA | Wildlife officials say they spent hours searching for a monkey on the lam in the Tampa area and couldn’t locate the animal.

According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the monkey was first spotted in a tree in a residential area late Wednesday morning. Investigators gave up the search early Wednesday night.

Authorities now believe the monkey is hiding near a local park, but it is unclear if they will continue looking for the primate. A commission spokesman says officials will decide whether to suspend their search for the animal, member of the macaque family, on Thursday morning.

The spokesman says investigators aren’t sure where the monkey came from.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20091112/NEWS/911129971/1374?Title=Monkey-Is-On-the-Lam-in-Tampa

Fanny, are you out of town?????lol
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/21592885/detail.html

N.C. Man Charged With Kidnapping Missing 5-Year-Old

Posted: 6:47 am EST November 12, 2009Updated: 11:54 am EST November 12, 2009
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- North Carolina police said they were searching Thursday for a 5-year-old girl who vanished two days ago and have charged one man with kidnapping her.

Clarence Coe, 30, was arrested and charged with first-degree kidnapping. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday afternoon. Theresa Chance, a spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department, said a witness spotted Coe taking the girl out of the trailer park.

"I think it's safe to say this is not a random occurrence," Chance said. Investigators are assuming that Shaniya is in danger.

Barbara Davenport, property manager at Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park where Shaniya was living, said Coe is the boyfriend of the girl's mother, Antoinette Davis, and has visited the trailer park several times.

Investigators have said police dogs did not pick up the child's scent during a search of the neighborhood. Shaniya was reported missing from her a mobile home park around 7 a.m. Tuesday, and her mother last saw the girl that day around 5:30 a.m.

"Our hopes are that she's close by," Chance said.

Coe was being held at the Cumberland County jail, where a worker said records didn't indicate whether he had an attorney. Coe has several criminal charges on his state record, including an April conviction for misdemeanor breaking and entering. He was released from prison in mid-August, according to Department of Correction records.

He was previously convicted of assault on a female, felony breaking and entering, larceny, robbery and other charges dating back to 2001.

Investigators found a blanket that may have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home. Lt. Alex Thompson said investigators also found other items Shaniya may have been wearing.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, and her father, who flew in from out of state, have been speaking with investigators.

I thought this property manager was not aware of Shaniya and her mother and others living there??? amI confused or what??
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »

Yes, thanks for posting his pic. The only thing I can think of with the neighbor, is the reason she didn't do anything, was out of fear or retaliation.

That's what I was thinking too, Rosie.  It's sad how that fear can freeze up the best of us at times.  It seems she's looking back, with hindsight n all, and kicking herself now.   I don't see any of this as her fault.  More the fault of the other adults inside Shaniya's home who IMO had to have known what was going on at the time. 

Dont get me wrong Wykes its just I cant understand why people just dont have their eyes and ears opened especially with all this crime that is happening among us...

if not for any other reason but her own safety to look around to see what the noise was about..that's all...
I live in very close proximity to my neighbors and hear sounds coming from their places all the time. I rarely ever look out to see what's going on or do they when they hear me outside.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2009, 01:36:49 PM »

I live in very close proximity to my neighbors and hear sounds coming from their places all the time. I rarely ever look out to see what's going on or do they when they hear me outside.
but this Lady said that she heard something hitting her house or side of her porch or something, not the neighbors, and this is where LE found the little girls blanket, in this lady's garbage can..

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2009, 01:39:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
My thoughts on feces is it possible she was physically sick from the living conditions and had diareha??sp?  therefore soo much on the blanket??

I think there was also feces on the sofa, or so I read earlier, maybe this was a crime committed in a rage after she couldn't hold it in anymore and she evacuated on the sofa and blankie. Perhaps mom just lost it at that point and the boyfriend got rid of this little girl on his way home.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2009, 01:42:23 PM »

I too live in close proximity to my neighbors, they are a noisy bunch,  but if something hits my outer wall in the middle of the night I am gonna call the police 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2009, 01:43:40 PM »

Perhaps Mom and boyfriend had a fight that night? perhaps boyfriend took Shaniya out of the house when he left?
Perhaps the neighbor who heard the noise around her garbage cans that night really DID get up and look outside and she is the witness who saw Coe drive away but she doesn't want to admit it and the police won't say it was her for fear of retaliation?
This little girl could very well be alive somewhere...He may not have hurt her...Maybe he did this to get back at the mom and she is hiding somewhere...maybe the little girl had soiled herself and had changed her own clothes and the mom was not aware...lots of possibilities...I am hoping and praying that this man is not so evil to harm this little child...please let this be the case...,.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2009, 01:45:19 PM »

OT: went to see if any news on Roneyka and Masarah  and found the following article I just had to pass on. ok, which monkey is it......   

Monkey Is On the Lam in Tampa

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:57 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:59 a.m.

TAMPA | Wildlife officials say they spent hours searching for a monkey on the lam in the Tampa area and couldn’t locate the animal.

According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the monkey was first spotted in a tree in a residential area late Wednesday morning. Investigators gave up the search early Wednesday night.

Authorities now believe the monkey is hiding near a local park, but it is unclear if they will continue looking for the primate. A commission spokesman says officials will decide whether to suspend their search for the animal, member of the macaque family, on Thursday morning.

The spokesman says investigators aren’t sure where the monkey came from.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20091112/NEWS/911129971/1374?Title=Monkey-Is-On-the-Lam-in-Tampa

Fanny, are you out of town?????lol

lol....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
My thoughts on feces is it possible she was physically sick from the living conditions and had diareha??sp?  therefore soo much on the blanket??

I think there was also feces on the sofa, or so I read earlier, maybe this was a crime committed in a rage after she couldn't hold it in anymore and she evacuated on the sofa and blankie. Perhaps mom just lost it at that point and the boyfriend got rid of this little girl on his way home.

Im thinking the same way, that the Mother might have beat the little girl and didnt realize how badly until she saw all the feces and stuff{gag}.....and yea, she asked the boyfriend for  help in getting rid of the body, I dont know....we dont have enough info to actually make assumptions right now.....Im waiting to see just what time the boyfriend was seen with the child and if they found out anything form questioning the 7 year old and the rest of the family....

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2009, 02:32:19 PM »

first degree kidnapping is kidnapping with the intent to harm the victim or hold the victim for ransom...

i
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.