April 27, 2024, 03:36:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688984 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 13, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »

I think some sort of deal whether it was a ransom for father, custody issue , money deal, ect that went wrong ... I dont think the police would bring all this info out if they know who has her and jepordize her safety instead they would of  been down tracking all relatives, friends ect of McNeill's... I dont think he would bring her to a motel with video survellience and employees seeing him if he was going to bring harm to her. I think they are letting him know they knew what happened and the circumstances and to bring Shaniya home... The mother knows more...JMO

I agree....with what JG says above,

also, I still say that the boyfriend did not do this...he may be involved somewhat, but I don't think that he would be the mastermind behind this...jmo.....It might turn out that he is the fall guy for this mom as I have said before...we will see...but there must be something on him or he wouldn't have been arrested? unless they did this to make him talk and to fish out this other guy?
there has been no tearful "please return"  from the mom...in fact, she has not even been seen from what I have seen on here and on tv...they didn't give her air time cause they figured out from the get go that she is involved and that it would be a waste of time to plead to a "kidnapper" cause they know that she knows that there wasn't one and that the child is ok..
I feel that the child will be found today and that she will be ok....

edited by me .....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: November 13, 2009, 09:08:41 AM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/12/951569

Published: 06:57 AM, Fri Nov 13, 2009
Police: Missing 5-year-old seen with man at Sanford hotel
By Nancy McCleary and Nick Needham
Staff writers

A missing 5-year-old Fayetteville girl was seen with a man at a Sanford hotel early Tuesday, less than an hour before she was reported missing by her mother.

Fayetteville police said they are looking for the man who was captured on surveillance video at the hotel with 5-year-old Shaniya Davis. The man is identified as 29-year-old Mario Andrette McNeill, police said.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, pleaded with McNeill to take his daughter to the nearest law enforcement center Thursday night. Lockhart was speaking at a press conference at the Fayetteville Police Department.

"Don't give up honey, don't give up," Lockhart offered to his daughter while choking back tears.

The hotel video was taken at 6:11 a.m. Tuesday. The girl's mother, Antoinette Davis, reported Shaniya missing at 6:53 a.m.

Video surveillance from the hotel video cameras shows McNeill holding Davis in his arms waiting for the elevator.

Police said McNeill has a criminal history but none of it involves children.

Father and aunt.  They both appeared to be genuinly terrified for Shaniya:

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #342 on: November 13, 2009, 09:09:47 AM »

We now know why the search dogs didn't pick up the Child's scent, she wasn't at Trailer park but instead at the Hotel.
I amazed at the search dogs, that was a big clue in not picking up her scent.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: November 13, 2009, 09:10:59 AM »

Video showing parts of last nights press conference:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6409385/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: November 13, 2009, 09:16:14 AM »

I wonder how much the father was in Shaniya's life? He seems very loving and very distraught as did the aunt...they look like good decent people who would give Shaniya a better environment than she has had with the the mother.....jmo....I wonder if the father had any idea of the lifestyle that his little daughter was subjected to? my guess would be no...
I want to know more about this...why did this mom have custody of  her over the father? hopefully he will have custody now!!!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2009, 09:24:34 AM »

I just dont see how or why the boyfriend would have had shaniya with him, and then what...he drove off somewhere and handed her over to this Mcneil guy, it just doesnt make sense, and Im really trying to understand just what in the world is going on here,  but one thing is certain, this Mcneil guy would be crazy to hurt this baby now, since LE knows he is the one that has her, maybe he will just drop her off and haul butt,that would be the smartest thing to do......I hope  he is smart enough to realize it too!!!

HH,

Do you know if Shaniya attended Kindergarden? 

The reason I am asking she is wearing a fancy dress at 6:00 AM according to the Hotel video.

Children do not wear dresses after school, where are the child's shoes?  I see something on the mans back that looks purple

maybe she is holding her shoes in her right hand?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 13, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »

I just don't see how she could have vanished..just thinking out loud..Her mom says she put her on the couch at 5:30, wonder if she was asleep or awake? I suppose someone could have tapped on the door or a window and she went over to look, opened the door or the door wasn't locked and they grabbed her. The trailor seems a bit worn so that is likely. The windows didn't look broken out, so she must of gone through the door.  How would they know she would be out there on the couch? Maybe that is where she slept normally and they saw her there before? I suppose that is possible. No scent? Maybe they wrapped her in a blanket and carried her out? hmmm could be I guess. I think her blanket would have her scent that the dogs would pick up? I guess a kidnapper could use his own blanket or sheet or something? Would they need to in order for there to be no scent? Not sure, anyone know?  Does a person need to touch the ground for their to be scent? How do you mask the scent of a person?

I keep going back to this thought.  I remember when I used to get up early for work just my puttering around the house used to wake my son up, so I'd put him back on the sofa with his blanket and pillow and turn on the tv and he'd almost always go back to sleep.  Who knows what woke her up. 

If the police had found drugs at the house before,  I feel like that is the reason someone took her.

Maine, born and raised!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #347 on: November 13, 2009, 09:33:19 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, her father looks genuine, maybe this was some scheme to keep Shaniya away from the father? 
Puddles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: November 13, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »

I'm wondering if Shaniya's mom sold her?

I think it is a custody issue. She probably has had the girl hidden so dad can't see her. We haven't seen hide nor hair of the mother on t.v. begging for the return of her daughter but we have seen the father and clearly he is distraught.

Welcome Puddles - good point.

Thanks for the Welcome! I just posted this question on another forum and no answer yet so I'll ask it here. Coe was arrested late Wednesday evening. I believe LE already had seen the tapes from the motel and knew it wasn't Coe, so if Coe had nothing to do with this abduction then why was he put behind bars in the first place and why is he still behind bars?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 13, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »

I think it is a custody issue. She probably has had the girl hidden so dad can't see her. We haven't seen hide nor hair of the mother on t.v. begging for the return of her daughter but we have seen the father and clearly he is distraught.

Thanks for the Welcome! I just posted this question on another forum and no answer yet so I'll ask it here. Coe was arrested late Wednesday evening. I believe LE already had seen the tapes from the motel and knew it wasn't Coe, so if Coe had nothing to do with this abduction then why was he put behind bars in the first place and why is he still behind bars?

Could Coe have handed Shaniya off to Mario McNeill?  Coe took her out of the house and took her to McNeill?
Puddles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: November 13, 2009, 09:45:59 AM »

Very possible Klass. And in this case anything is possible.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: November 13, 2009, 09:48:37 AM »

good question....Coe could have been the weakest link? the one who police thought would talk? perhaps he did drive away with Shaniya?  I would think that to arrest him and showing him  before the judge on national tv that there must be something on this guy....
I am thinking that he got duped into all of this and did not realize the seriousness  ..he doesn't seem the brightest...I still think that perhaps the child was taken because of a drug debt and it got out of hand....maybe Coe and this other guy didn't think that the mom would call the police and it backfired on them....lots of things to look at that is for sure...time will tell...the most important thing is that she will be found alive....today will be the day...I feel sure of that! always keep the faith Monkeys!

Puddles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: November 13, 2009, 09:56:04 AM »

good question....Coe could have been the weakest link? the one who police thought would talk? perhaps he did drive away with Shaniya?  I would think that to arrest him and showing him  before the judge on national tv that there must be something on this guy....
I am thinking that he got duped into all of this and did not realize the seriousness  ..he doesn't seem the brightest...I still think that perhaps the child was taken because of a drug debt and it got out of hand....maybe Coe and this other guy didn't think that the mom would call the police and it backfired on them....lots of things to look at that is for sure...time will tell...the most important thing is that she will be found alive....today will be the day...I feel sure of that! always keep the faith Monkeys!

I didn't like Coe's attitude in the courtroom yesterday. I just wanted to slap that guy. Even if he isn't guilty he should have showed some respect. Not rolling his eyes and stuff. Does anyone here know what the "Terrorizing" the mother charge that Coe has against him is about?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 13, 2009, 10:00:48 AM »

There is a witness (and maybe even a security video) that shows COE driving off with Shaniya in his car that morning.  So the question is why and how did Shaniya end up with McNeill? 

Puddles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: November 13, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »

There is a witness (and maybe even a security video) that shows COE driving off with Shaniya in his car that morning.  So the question is why and how did Shaniya end up with McNeill? 

Okay, I missed that part. I knew there was a witness but didn't know there was actually a tape that shows him driving off with her. That answers some questions!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 13, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »

Okay, I missed that part. I knew there was a witness but didn't know there was actually a tape that shows him driving off with her. That answers some questions!

Maybe (?) a security video.....so we are not sure of that ? I know that it was said that there are security cameras in the area...
that would be great if there was one!
 The LE knows exactly what they are doing in my mind...they have the answers already....

Puddles...I agree that Coe had a terrible attitude while before the judge....no respect there that is for sure!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 13, 2009, 10:13:42 AM »

Very possible Klass. And in this case anything is possible.
Welcome Puddles    I was even wondering if this McNeil could have been the one driving Coe's car? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 13, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »

Maybe (?) a security video.....so we are not sure of that ? I know that it was said that there are security cameras in the area...
that would be great if there was one!
 The LE knows exactly what they are doing in my mind...they have the answers already....

Puddles...I agree that Coe had a terrible attitude while before the judge....no respect there that is for sure!

No, I was saying maybe but for good reason.  They said they were studying the security tape of the Sleepy Hollow park.  Then the report came out that a witness saw COE drive off with Shaniya in his car.  So what did the security tape show?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: November 13, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »

I just thought maybe because it was his car, they just assumed it was Coe, but they must have gotten a very good look and know then it was Coe. I wonder if this McNeil is maybe a roomate of Coe, or maybe a drug dealer of the mom's? That is of course if the mom is involved with drugs, I know there was some talk about that earlier.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: November 13, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »

For those good with looking things up on myspace and facebook.....

From WS:

I believe Mom can be found on MS...Goldsboro NC...Antwanette Davis. She has several accounts...one is public with pics. She is a CNA II. The account was last accessed in 08. At that time her mother had passed away.

A relative connection for Mario McNeill was found on veromi.com
This relative is found on fb...searching fb friends there is a connection between the names Cox, Davis, and McNeill.

Mom Antwanette also has a fb

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.