April 28, 2024, 10:26:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689073 times)
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #500 on: November 13, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

The guy, Mario, doesn't look like a pervert IMO. I think this was staged. The little girl is most likely safe. I could always be wrong, but that's the feeling I get.

What I'm wondering is: what's up with the feces covered blanket and porch?

This is your brain on drugs, I suppose. Sick.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: November 13, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »

So if this is somekind of scheme to maybe hide the child from her father, now that Mario is in jail, you would think he would say where Shaniya is, he is in jail for kidnapping, but doesn't say where she is, so my thought is he isn't saying because she is deceased. I sure hope I'm wrong 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: November 13, 2009, 08:43:49 PM »

I read in the Fayetteville ******* that Mario turned himself in at 5:00AM after his family told him that police were
looking for him.

Also that Shaniya had only lived in the mobile home for three weeks.  The mother had lived in the MH for several months.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/12/951569

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: November 13, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

I read in the Fayetteville ******* that Mario turned himself in at 5:00AM after his family told him that police were
looking for him.

Also that Shaniya had only lived in the mobile home for three weeks.  The mother had lived in the MH for several months.

Thanks, so I'm guessing Shaniya lived with her dad before she went to live with her mom? Maybe this is some custody fight? 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 13, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »

looking for him.

Thanks, so I'm guessing Shaniya lived with her dad before she went to live with her mom? Maybe this is some custody fight? 

I thought the same.  If I were the father, and the court sent her to live in those conditions, I would do most anything
to get her back.  I wonder what hotel he is staying in?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: November 13, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »

So if this is somekind of scheme to maybe hide the child from her father, now that Mario is in jail, you would think he would say where Shaniya is, he is in jail for kidnapping, but doesn't say where she is, so my thought is he isn't saying because she is deceased. I sure hope I'm wrong 
He might not be telling where she is coz MAYBE she was abused by someone in the house n thats why he removed her. and doesnt want her to be found with bruises on her. Maybe coz being he was the last person to be seen with her he would HAVE TO take the rap for the abuse. JMO
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 13, 2009, 09:34:29 PM »

Why do criminals have more rights than victims ?   What happened   to the days of interrogation when the suspect sat at a table with a big bright light shinning down on them and Le made them talk.

I bet the dad would love to get his hands on this character and make him talk.

My Prayer..Please return Shaniya safely. an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 13, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

He might not be telling where she is coz MAYBE she was abused by someone in the house n thats why he removed her. and doesnt want her to be found with bruises on her. Maybe coz being he was the last person to be seen with her he would HAVE TO take the rap for the abuse. JMO
That could sure be also.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #508 on: November 13, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,

What is the secret with the fact there is no video of Mario leaving the hotel?

Any idea's?  There must be more video of them leaving the Hotel?

What a cutie pie this child is and sparkling personality from her smile.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: November 13, 2009, 10:00:09 PM »

Why do criminals have more rights than victims ?   What happened   to the days of interrogation when the suspect sat at a table with a big bright light shinning down on them and Le made them talk.

I bet the dad would love to get his hands on this character and make him talk.

My Prayer..Please return Shaniya safely. an angelic monkey

i agree completely! sometimes i feel like we need to bring back waterboarding in cases like this. im not even kidding.

i am just trying my best to trust LE in this case and believe that there is a method to their madness
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #510 on: November 13, 2009, 10:14:19 PM »

For those interested: The following is the online link to the Fayetteville police scanners:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=1470

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: November 13, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »

Comfort Inn Suites in Sanford per NG late showing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: November 13, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?start=40                 A lot of pictures on this link.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »

do we know for sure the video at the hotel is when they are arriving and not departing? There has to be video of both. There has to be video showing everyone coming in or out of that place. 

I just don't understand why no one knows where she is. This man is facing 20+ years for kidnapping he must be saying what happened to LE, he was caught on video holding the child. Why would he not? He is either saying I didn't kidnap her the mom told me to take her to the hotel and someone would meet me, or whatever to prove his "not guilty of kidnapping plea." There are only a handful of possibilities, right?

1. She was killed and he hid the body, God please do not allow this
2. She was handed off to someone else and she is with a relative or friend
3. She was sold off

And this guy being the ex of the sister? Why would this man risk kidnapping charges for his ex's sister? I wish we knew what the circumstances surrounding this past relationship is. Was it a nice break and everyone stayed friends or was it volatile? Did the sister do something for the two to break up and he is getting back at her by taking Shaniya? There are so many possibilities and it is driving me nuts
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #514 on: November 14, 2009, 01:02:14 AM »

http:// [url]http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/13/951920/url]

Kidnapping suspect in jail, but 5-year-old remains missing
By Nick Needham and Nancy McCleary
Staff writers

A Fayetteville man is in jail after admitting to kidnapping 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, police say, but what happened to the girl after she disappeared Tuesday remains a mystery.

Mario Andrette McNeil, 29, turned himself in early Friday after police released surveillance video showing him and Shaniya at a Sanford hotel. A kidnapping charge was then dropped against another man, Clarence D. Coe, who had been arrested Wednesday night.

The case has turned into a nationwide search for Shaniya, involving the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Fayetteville police say they've received hundreds of tips, and Shaniya's pictures have aired on national television shows.

But no one has seen the girl since Tuesday morning, when she disappeared from the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road.

Her father, Bradley Lockhart, was anxious Friday night to hear any news about his missing daughter as he waited in his Fayetteville home with friends and family members. He said his daughter had lived with him for the past three or four years. He let her live with her mother, Antoinette Davis, about three weeks ago because she had found a place to live and had held a job for six months, he said.

"I just wanted her to be a mother," he said. "She was never part of her life."

The girl's parents had never married.

Theresa Chance, a Fayetteville police spokeswoman, said Lockhart has been questioned and ruled out as a suspect.

Chance said Davis has helped police in the investigation.

Davis told police she last saw her child at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday and reported her missing at 6:53 a.m.

Surveillance video at an unnamed Sanford hotel showed McNeil carrying Shaniya to a room around 6:11 a.m. that day, police said. A hotel worker called police after recognizing Shaniya's description, according to police. Shaniya and the man were at the hotel for about an hour, police said.

Not guilty plea planned
McNeil's lawyer, Allen Rogers of Wake County, said McNeil plans to plead not guilty. His bail is set at $100,000.

Rogers said Friday he had only limited contact with his client.

"His family was contacted, and he came down to the Law Enforcement Center and turned himself in," Rogers said, following McNeil's appearance in court Friday.

McNeil's girlfriend, April Autry, appeared at the hearing but declined comment.

Rogers said he was unaware of any possible relationship between McNeil and the girl's family, or the man whom police had originally charged with kidnapping Wednesday. Those charges, against 30-year-old Clarence D. Coe, were dropped after McNeil turned himself in.

Police haven't disclosed what McNeil is telling investigators, beyond that he admitted to kidnapping Shaniya.

Police have not said specifically what led to their decision to have the charges against Coe dismissed.

Chance would not say whether a witness who reported seeing Coe drive out of the park with Shaniya on Tuesday morning had recanted that story.

Lockhart said he doesn't know either men.

"Never met them," he said.

Lockhart said he doesn't know where his daughter might be. He also doesn't know where Davis is or how to reach her, he said.

"I don't care where she is at," he said.

Lengthy record
McNeil has a lengthy criminal record and has served time in prison for aggravated assault and drug charges, according to Department of Correction records. McNeil has three traffic violations pending, according to court records. McNeil had been scheduled for court Friday on a speeding ticket.

McNeil's address is listed as the 2600 block of Pine Springs Drive, off Cumberland Road.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Brandon Taylor said the FBI and Marshals Service were doing what they could to assist Fayetteville police. He said both federal agencies have expertise in surveillance and tracking suspects.

"The ultimate goal of all this is finding Shaniya," Taylor said.

Taylor said federal agents across the nation are keeping their eyes open for the girl.

"This case is nationwide," Taylor said. "It's all over the place. Everyone is on the lookout."

Anyone with information about Shaniya is asked to call 433-1585.

Staff writer Drew Brooks contributed to this story.

Staff writer Nick Needham can be reached at needhamn@fayobserver.com or 486-3572. Staff writer Nancy McCleary can be reached at mcclearyn@fayobserver.com or 486-3568

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: November 14, 2009, 01:20:18 AM »

Prayers of strength to her father. My god what he must be going through. I feel so badly for him.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #516 on: November 14, 2009, 01:43:19 AM »

*Not sure if it was mentioned here previously but on Nancy Grace tonight a guest lawyer stated that the Mother and sister (Brenda Davis-Mcneils ex) are no where to be found.....

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: November 14, 2009, 05:29:57 AM »

It seems to me that this is a scam of some kind, the look on Mario's face looks like he
swallowed the cat. Lets see Coe will sue for false arrest, Mario will sue because he had
permision to take the child. The mother and aunt will sue because LE has accused them
of god nos what. Did the bio dad have to hand the baby back to the mother or what?
When child services were there and LE found drugs the kids should have been taken out
then. Also what is with all the feces that was found all over. Is this child still in the hotel somewhere? Haven't seen any pics of them leaving. Some other friend in the hotel
helping them? The mom has only had 3 weeks to plan this and where is she? Maybe they got the idea from watching the balloon family! I hope they find this baby soon.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #518 on: November 14, 2009, 07:22:14 AM »

do we know for sure the video at the hotel is when they are arriving and not departing? There has to be video of both. There has to be video showing everyone coming in or out of that place. 

I just don't understand why no one knows where she is. This man is facing 20+ years for kidnapping he must be saying what happened to LE, he was caught on video holding the child. Why would he not? He is either saying I didn't kidnap her the mom told me to take her to the hotel and someone would meet me, or whatever to prove his "not guilty of kidnapping plea." There are only a handful of possibilities, right?

1. She was killed and he hid the body, God please do not allow this
2. She was handed off to someone else and she is with a relative or friend
3. She was sold off

Goodmorning Tracygirl and Monkeys,

I am going to discounted half of what is said on TV and news media, sometimes, the information is to mislead the Culprits,IMO.
The reason we don't have video of MAM leaving the Hotel is maybe there is someone is something that needs to be "saved for evidence". I am not going with "runaway thinking" we don't know anything other that MAM has been arrested, surely, the mother and aunts whereabouts are known without a doubt.  No man should love sideways at a child, let alone is hauling them around
like MAM.

And this guy being the ex of the sister? Why would this man risk kidnapping charges for his ex's sister? I wish we knew what the circumstances surrounding this past relationship is. Was it a nice break and everyone stayed friends or was it volatile? Did the sister do something for the two to break up and he is getting back at her by taking Shaniya? There are so many possibilities and it is driving me nuts

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #519 on: November 14, 2009, 07:49:17 AM »

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/11/ambert-alert-shaniya-nicole-davis/

Snip...

Barbara Davenport, current Sleepy Hollow manager, and retired Investigator with the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office says she oversees 98 units in the Sleepy Hollow neighborhood.  Barbara told me, “the family moved in on August 5, 2009… I only rented to a woman named Brenda Davis and her son, so it was a surprise when Antoinette, her boyfriend, and other children were there… I’ve never seen this little girl, and I would remember seeing someone that cute.”

Snip...

Excellent Article

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.