April 27, 2024, 08:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689005 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: November 14, 2009, 10:42:30 PM »

Press conference:

Shaniya is the victim of child abuse and prostitution. Mom is the one who named Coe and the reason they arrested him. They still have no idea of Shaniya's whereabouts. Last sighting was the hotel. Still not clear about the relationship between mom and McNeill. Father is still ruled out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 14, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »

Janet - it's horrible, unimaginable 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #622 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

Did the presser happen yet?  OMG, My heart sank when I saw human trafficking... she is a sorry POS,not a mother.

I think they had it but it hasn't been put on the internet yet. Likely it was a very quick PC.  Yes, she is a POS.

Lord only knows what the sisters ex bf did to that poor baby in that hotel room. THAT is what I was afraid of and I just had to keep quiet, that look on her face in the video from the hotel was fear IMO and it really broke my heart and honestly scared the he11 out of me, fear for her. oh man.. this is bad...
Oh and thank you Klaas, my manners went out the window at the news.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:28 PM »

Geraldo saying the dogs hit on a towel in the hotel room
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 14, 2009, 10:45:59 PM »

OMG what kind of dogs, please dont say cadaver...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 14, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

why oh why do I have a feeling that POS sold that child to him for dope and he took her to that hotel to have his way and well, you know.. so there was no evidence in his house... ugggg

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: November 14, 2009, 10:49:12 PM »

Were Shaniya's grandmother and her daughter ever located?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: November 14, 2009, 10:49:20 PM »

this is absolutely horrible.  why god allows some people to have children i will never understand. this woman needs to be permanently sterilized. i hope she spends the rest of her life in jail. 

i'm assuming maybe the fbi is involved in this now if they weren already, especially since there are human trafficking charges
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: November 14, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. —  The mother of a 5-year-old girl who disappeared in central North Carolina was charged Saturday with human trafficking and other offenses, though authorities said they still did not know the girl's whereabouts.

Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of Shaniya Davis, faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as filing a false police report, according to a news release from the Fayetteville Police Department. The release did not say whether the charges were related to her daughter's disappearance. Telephone messages left for police were not immediately returned.

An official at the Cumberland County Detention Center said Davis was still being booked and it was unclear whether she had an attorney. Her first court appearance would likely be Monday.

Authorities have said Mario Andrette McNeill admitted to kidnapping the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. Surveillance footage showed McNeill carrying Shaniya into a hotel room Tuesday morning, when she was reported missing from a mobile home park.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother. He said Davis struggled financially over the years, but she recently obtained a job and her own place, so Lockhart decided to give her a chance to raise their daughter.

Related StoriesNorth Carolina Girl, 5, Vanishes; Kidnapping Suspect in Custody
"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday night.

Lockhart said police have not told him whether they are any closer to finding his daughter.

"I just want her to come back safe my friend," he said. "I love her very much and I hope she is OK."

He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya.

"Shaniya is a precious young lady and she is special," Lockhart said

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575166,00.html?test=latestnews
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #629 on: November 14, 2009, 10:50:58 PM »

No rose do you have a link for that press conference or did you see it on Geraldo?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 14, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

OMG what kind of dogs, please dont say cadaver...

Don't believe so, the dogs picked up her scent, not sure though about what kind of dogs.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #631 on: November 14, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

Mr. Lockhart was naive, this so heartbreaking to think he didn't know her ruthlessness.

snip...

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother. He said Davis struggled financially over the years, but she recently obtained a job and her own place, so Lockhart decided to give her a chance to raise their daughter.

snip...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: November 14, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. —  The mother of a 5-year-old girl who disappeared in central North Carolina was charged Saturday with human trafficking and other offenses, though authorities said they still did not know the girl's whereabouts.

Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of Shaniya Davis, faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as filing a false police report, according to a news release from the Fayetteville Police Department. The release did not say whether the charges were related to her daughter's disappearance. Telephone messages left for police were not immediately returned.

An official at the Cumberland County Detention Center said Davis was still being booked and it was unclear whether she had an attorney. Her first court appearance would likely be Monday.

Authorities have said Mario Andrette McNeill admitted to kidnapping the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. Surveillance footage showed McNeill carrying Shaniya into a hotel room Tuesday morning, when she was reported missing from a mobile home park.

Related StoriesNorth Carolina Girl, 5, Vanishes; Kidnapping Suspect in Custody
"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday night.

Lockhart said police have not told him whether they are any closer to finding his daughter.

"I just want her to come back safe my friend," he said. "I love her very much and I hope she is OK."

He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya.

"Shaniya is a precious young lady and she is special," Lockhart said

OMG that poor baby girl.. the death penalty is too humane for her egg donor.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 14, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/video/1082826/
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #634 on: November 14, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

I am wondering if the McNeil guy had rented the room or if someone was there waiting for him? Oh Dear Lord be with this precious child and keep her safe.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 14, 2009, 10:59:15 PM »

Did the presser happen yet?  OMG, My heart sank when I saw human trafficking... she is a sorry POS,not a mother.

I think they had it but it hasn't been put on the internet yet. Likely it was a very quick PC.  Yes, she is a POS.

Lord only knows what the sisters ex bf did to that poor baby in that hotel room. THAT is what I was afraid of and I just had to keep quiet, that look on her face in the video from the hotel was fear IMO and it really broke my heart and honestly scared the he11 out of me, fear for her. oh man.. this is bad...

I thought so too SEARCHING. I didn't think she looked comfortable at all, especially when she looked dressed in petticoats at that time of day. I couldn't get excited about her being ok Thursday night when we saw her pictures. ....This is bad, you are right...this is bad. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #636 on: November 14, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »

Quick question: if the mom is facing child abuse charges that include prostitution does that mean she was prostituting herself in front of children OR was she prostituting a child (Shaniya)?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: November 14, 2009, 11:00:47 PM »

this is absolutely horrible.  why god allows some people to have children i will never understand. this woman needs to be permanently sterilized. i hope she spends the rest of her life in jail. 

i'm assuming maybe the fbi is involved in this now if they weren already, especially since there are human trafficking charges

I think the FBI can enter any kidnapping case, under the assumption the perp has taken the victim across state lines.

Is your Avi a Nittany Lion?  Used to live near Penn State.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 14, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

Quick question: if the mom is facing child abuse charges that include prostitution does that mean she was prostituting herself in front of children OR was she prostituting a child (Shaniya)?

I'm afraid it sounds like she was prostituting Shaniya 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 14, 2009, 11:02:45 PM »

N.C. human trafficking case shows plight of girls forced into prostitution
Never miss a McClatchy story 

Register
member center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook Comments (6)  Recommend (0)
By Franco Ordonez | The Charlotte *******
In his east Charlotte apartment less than a mile from Windsor Park Elementary, Jorge Flores Rojas created a religious shrine to a mystical figure known as the patron saint of death, who is said to protect pimps and other criminals.

Each day, Flores prayed to Santa Muerte, or "Saint Death," joined by the teenage girls whom he forced to have sex with as many as 20 men a day.

Flores, 45, was a notorious operator in a city that has become a center for sex trafficking along the East Coast.

Local and federal authorities are not sure how extensive the Charlotte sex rings have become. They say Flores' ring brought in hundreds of young women each year to work as prostitutes.

Flores was convicted of trafficking in April. But authorities say other pimps in Charlotte continue to prey on young girls from poor countries.

"I don't think we really realized how big this was," says Delbert Richburg, assistant special agent in charge of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Office of Investigations in Charlotte. "We're probably just scratching the surface."

The growth is so extensive that this month ICE stationed a team of agents in Charlotte to focus on human trafficking, smuggling and exploitation. Across the Carolinas, immigrant sex rings have been broken up in Monroe, Durham and Columbia.

Jennifer Stuart, a staff attorney for Legal Aid of North Carolina, says her office has seen a "sharp increase" in trafficking case referrals the last few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.