April 28, 2024, 03:10:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689036 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: November 14, 2009, 11:03:44 PM »

omg, I wonder how long this child had really been gone, how many times had she been made to put up with different men and what about pictures, and just what in the Hell is she having to go through now.......this is the sickest thing I think I have ever heard,,,,,,what in the hell is wrong with this woman........sick....sick....sick....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #641 on: November 14, 2009, 11:04:43 PM »

Quick question: if the mom is facing child abuse charges that include prostitution does that mean she was prostituting herself in front of children OR was she prostituting a child (Shaniya)?

I'm afraid it sounds like she was prostituting Shaniya 

That's what I'm thinking too. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: November 14, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

this is absolutely horrible.  why god allows some people to have children i will never understand. this woman needs to be permanently sterilized. i hope she spends the rest of her life in jail. 

i'm assuming maybe the fbi is involved in this now if they weren already, especially since there are human trafficking charges

I think the FBI can enter any kidnapping case, under the assumption the perp has taken the victim across state lines.

Is your Avi a Nittany Lion?  Used to live near Penn State.

yes! it's the nittany lion Smile  i went to psu for college but i live right outside of philly Smile

i hope to god these perps didnt take this poor baby out of the country
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #643 on: November 14, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Her appearance I'm sure has been changed, and at this point God only knows where she is 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #644 on: November 14, 2009, 11:09:37 PM »

Quick question: if the mom is facing child abuse charges that include prostitution does that mean she was prostituting herself in front of children OR was she prostituting a child (Shaniya)?

The Sgt. in the presser said that it was Felony child abuse/prostitution, so I would think that means she was prostituting Shaniya. That Biotch needs to die.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #645 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »

Did the presser happen yet?  OMG, My heart sank when I saw human trafficking... she is a sorry POS,not a mother.

I think they had it but it hasn't been put on the internet yet. Likely it was a very quick PC.  Yes, she is a POS.

Lord only knows what the sisters ex bf did to that poor baby in that hotel room. THAT is what I was afraid of and I just had to keep quiet, that look on her face in the video from the hotel was fear IMO and it really broke my heart and honestly scared the he11 out of me, fear for her. oh man.. this is bad...

I thought so too SEARCHING. I didn't think she looked comfortable at all, especially when she looked dressed in petticoats at that time of day. I couldn't get excited about her being ok Thursday night when we saw her pictures. ....This is bad, you are right...this is bad. 

I couldn't either sis, thats why I kept quiet, I did not want to dash anyone's hopes. I had a bad feeling when I saw that and the fact nothing has been said about surveillance  of him leaving with her. This is so sad. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: November 14, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

The Sgt. in the presser said that it was Felony child abuse/prostitution, so I would think that means she was prostituting Shaniya. That Biotch needs to die.
Death is too humane for that POS.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 14, 2009, 11:13:26 PM »

Did the presser happen yet?  OMG, My heart sank when I saw human trafficking... she is a sorry POS,not a mother.

I think they had it but it hasn't been put on the internet yet. Likely it was a very quick PC.  Yes, she is a POS.

Lord only knows what the sisters ex bf did to that poor baby in that hotel room. THAT is what I was afraid of and I just had to keep quiet, that look on her face in the video from the hotel was fear IMO and it really broke my heart and honestly scared the he11 out of me, fear for her. oh man.. this is bad...

I thought so too SEARCHING. I didn't think she looked comfortable at all, especially when she looked dressed in petticoats at that time of day. I couldn't get excited about her being ok Thursday night when we saw her pictures. ....This is bad, you are right...this is bad. 

I couldn't either sis, thats why I kept quiet, I did not want to dash anyone's hopes. I had a bad feeling when I saw that and the fact nothing has been said about surveillance  of him leaving with her. This is so sad. 

I know. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 14, 2009, 11:13:38 PM »

Press Conference:

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 14, 2009, 11:17:18 PM »

I hope McNeil burns in Hell right along side this childs Mother....what a horrible horrible thing for this child to have to live through, and Ill bet her father feels terrible, he handed her over to the devil and that would just about kill me@!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 14, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »

They should yank McNiel's dreds out by the roots....one by one...until he tells where Shaniya is.

I think her mother only reported her missing that morning because she knew the father was due
back in town.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #651 on: November 14, 2009, 11:23:46 PM »

*snipped from article at this site*

North Carolina has become one of the top states for human trafficking 

It is in reference to "inbound" trafficking, but that does go both ways doesn't it? I am so worried about this baby.

http://www.ncwanted.com/sidebars/story/1664329/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: November 14, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »

They should yank McNiel's dreds out by the roots....one by one...until he tells where Shaniya is.

I think her mother only reported her missing that morning because she knew the father was due
back in town.
My thoughts exactly too, no telling how long this child had been passed around before then, the landlord siad she had never seen the child and so did Coe, so that leads me to believe that this had been going on for awhile and the Mother just said something that morning because of the Father coming back and she knew he would want to see her..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 14, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »

*snipped from article at this site*

North Carolina has become one of the top states for human trafficking 

It is in reference to "inbound" trafficking, but that does go both ways doesn't it? I am so worried about this baby.

http://www.ncwanted.com/sidebars/story/1664329/
Yes it has and I will bet Shaniya was handed off to a woman, wouldn't be as suspicious.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: November 14, 2009, 11:29:42 PM »

Every one of these cases seems to ramp up the horror of what is happening to children on a daily basis. Each child murdered or missing is devastating on it's own merits. But the cruelty and abuse just seems to go higher each time to levels that are beyond comprehension. Each seems worse that the last.

Every child is so precious, and a miracle..a gift from God. I can remember the feel of each of my children, their skin, their hair, their long eyelashes and their smell. I cannot even fathom such a thing happening to any of them......how can these things happen everyday on a regular basis??
Has the world really gone mad???? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 14, 2009, 11:31:30 PM »

Astonishing Facts
Human trafficking is the act of earning profit by selling, transporting and exploiting human beings. We can say, it is the extraction of blood from the one human body to fulfill the greedy needs of the other human body. The trafficked people are exploited to such a large extent that they just curse the day were born. They are exploited physically, mentally and socially. Now let me throw some light on some hard facts towards which, we cannot turn a blind eye.

Number of trafficked people each year worldwide is more than 9,00,000. It was around 6,00,000 in 2004. In just 4-5 years, the number of such cases has increased by more than 50%.
The average enslavement period ranges from 2-5 years but in some hapless cases, some victims are enslaved for even more than 15-20 years.
Though the menace of trafficking has its roots all over the world but Thailand, Mexico and Russia are considered as the top three countries for the human trafficking (HT) victims.
A number of illegal activities are also involved in addition to Human trafficking. They are exploitation, physical abuse, child labor, bonded labor, rape, with holding of legal documents, prostitution, kidnapping, confinement and isolation, threats, denial of medical aid etc.
Trans-border trafficking is the main route adopted for such illegal acts.
Department of health and sciences operates the National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
In US, almost 50% of the trafficked women victims are forced into prostitution. And rest 50% include servitude, agriculture etc. In Canada, foreign trafficking is worth 400 million US $.
In some parts of the world, the trafficking of underage women is also active for the polygamous or plural marriage practices.
In addition to these, there are several more types of trafficking. So it is the responsibility of government and also the citizens to create awareness among the backward and uneducated people, who are often the innocent victims.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 14, 2009, 11:32:13 PM »

this mom better start talking. i am really praying there is some way they can find shaniya. 

in situations like this i am all for some good old fashion waterboarding to get info out of people.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 14, 2009, 11:33:14 PM »

back in town.

The way I see it at this point is he will take the kidnapping rap/sentence rather then the rape/murder. Sorry if that sounds harsh but if he had turned her over to someone else, he would have told who in order to save his butt.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 14, 2009, 11:34:07 PM »

back in town.
My thoughts exactly too, no telling how long this child had been passed around before then, the landlord siad she had never seen the child and so did Coe, so that leads me to believe that this had been going on for awhile and the Mother just said something that morning because of the Father coming back and she knew he would want to see her..

She had only been in that woman's custody for 3 weeks.  When she was caught with McNeil on the video,
I doubt that he even knew she had been reported missing.  At least she had not been sold far out of town.
Perhaps he saw the news report about her missing while he was in the hotel room and that is why they only
stayed there for an hour.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 14, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

Every one of these cases seems to ramp up the horror of what is happening to children on a daily basis. Each child murdered or missing is devastating on it's own merits. But the cruelty and abuse just seems to go higher each time to levels that are beyond comprehension. Each seems worse that the last.

Every child is so precious, and a miracle..a gift from God. I can remember the feel of each of my children, their skin, their hair, their long eyelashes and their smell. I cannot even fathom such a thing happening to any of them......how can these things happen everyday on a regular basis??
Has the world really gone mad???? 

yes. it is horrible. doing child abuse and neglect investigations everyday at my job, i can tell you first hand that the cases i see just keep getting worse and worse. and those are only the cases that get reported to us. there are millions of children being physically, emotionally, and sexually abused on a regular basis that are falling through the cracks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.