April 27, 2024, 12:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688970 times)
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #680 on: November 15, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

Published: 12:24 AM, Sun Nov 15, 2009

Mother faces charges in girl's disappearance
By John Ramsey
Staff writer

The mother of a missing 5-year-old girl was charged Saturday with allowing her daughter to be taken "with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude," according to police and arrest paperwork.

Shaniya Davis has been missing since Tuesday morning, when her mother reported she was abducted from her home in Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was charged at 9:12 p.m. Saturday with human trafficking, felony child abuse - prostitution, filing a false police report, and resisting, delaying or obstructing justice.

The search for Shaniya Davis continues. Asked if police think the girl is still alive, Fayetteville police Sgt. John Somerindyke said, "We sure hope so."

According to arrest documents, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

(snipped)

What's scary is someone actually purchased Shaniya. There are too many sickos in modern day society.

I pray she is being held safe, but that's just me being optimistic.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 15, 2009, 01:13:09 AM »

As my husband just said, "some people are not fit to live" That pretty much sums up what I am feeling right about now. I am sick to my stomach. I am a mother, I have 5 young children and if anyone even dares to touch them I would rip their arm off and shove it right down their throat. How on earth can this POS (I can't say woman, I can't say mother) sell her little girl? Her flesh and blood. The baby she felt moving in side of her! What could allow a person to do this to their own flesh and blood?

There are no answers for this because it can't be answered. They need to hold this person down and rip her finger nails off very slowly until she talks and says where this child is. I only wish I could do it!

Dear God have mercy and allow this young girl to be found. She deserves to see her 6th birthday.

I am pissed, I am sorry, I don't even know what I am writing. This is the most horrible thing a mother can do, nothing can compare. Her mother, the grandmother to this precious little girl needs to be arrested. Given her comment she is involved too.

Prayers for you sweet baby. May God shine his light upon you and protect you from the evil that surrounds you right now. Please God hear my prayer, have mercy on this little girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #682 on: November 15, 2009, 01:24:59 AM »

As my husband just said, "some people are not fit to live" That pretty much sums up what I am feeling right about now. I am sick to my stomach. I am a mother, I have 5 young children and if anyone even dares to touch them I would rip their arm off and shove it right down their throat. How on earth can this POS (I can't say woman, I can't say mother) sell her little girl? Her flesh and blood. The baby she felt moving in side of her! What could allow a person to do this to their own flesh and blood?

There are no answers for this because it can't be answered. They need to hold this person down and rip her finger nails off very slowly until she talks and says where this child is. I only wish I could do it!

Dear God have mercy and allow this young girl to be found. She deserves to see her 6th birthday.

I am pissed, I am sorry, I don't even know what I am writing. This is the most horrible thing a mother can do, nothing can compare. Her mother, the grandmother to this precious little girl needs to be arrested. Given her comment she is involved too.

Prayers for you sweet baby. May God shine his light upon you and protect you from the evil that surrounds you right now. Please God hear my prayer, have mercy on this little girl.

I'm with you, Tracy. I'm so enraged by what has happened to this poor child. It would not do for me to be sitting on a jury in this case. It's going to be so hard to find this child if she has already arrived within the human traffic network. Ohhhhh, this is maddening. I can't look at her sweet picture without wondering what those innocent eyes are seeing.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #683 on: November 15, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »

IMO, somebody has got to start talking and quickly. As time ticks on, even if they do, the trail will grow cold. My understanding of the sex trade is that it disappears underground and is so widespread internationally, that transport is possible to almost anywhere. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: November 15, 2009, 01:33:50 AM »

This Grandmother can run up to the jail her daughter is sitting at, but how often in the last three weeks has she went and seen Shaniya?  Especially after not seeing her for a few years!?!    There is no way she had been over to see her and leave her in that filth!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #685 on: November 15, 2009, 01:35:19 AM »

IMO, somebody has got to start talking and quickly. As time ticks on, even if they do, the trail will grow cold. My understanding of the sex trade is that it disappears underground and is so widespread internationally, that transport is possible to almost anywhere. 

And her own mother wasted enough time for her to be long gone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 15, 2009, 01:39:21 AM »

All I can do is sit here and read all the monkey post and sit here in stunned silence. It is such a shocking thing to even think about. I was afraid for Shaniya ever since I heard she was missing. I don't really think we knew about it until the next day. I haven't gone back to look, but that is what I am remembering. It didn't sound good from the very beginning, and the fact there was no plea from her mother was odd.

I think we all need to brace ourselves for what is to come. I don't think this is the first time O'Neil was "with" this child. I don't think she was handed off. I will just leave it there. I know we all need to hope she is still alive, but if she was, her life may be worse than death.

I will pray tonight that Shaniya is not in pain, not scared, and is at peace. I hope she is in a good place, and will not endure this any more.

I pray for his heart-broken father who seemed to be a good man, and was trying to do the right thing. I hope he has a lot of support around him. I think my heart is broken with the Ft Hood shootings, and Somer's little body found in a land fill, Caylee sweet body rotting in a swamp, Elizabeth killed in the woods in her own neighborhood, Lindsey still missing, Haleigh gone, nowhere to be found, Adji gone never to be found, and it almost crushes your soul. How can this happen? We get good new sometime when Shannon, or Jaycee is found, and rejoice in the miracle. But how many more are gone, never to be found. I still sit here and read the posts  and try to be positive. It is hard. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: November 15, 2009, 01:43:08 AM »

Mom's lawyered up by now. So is Mario, and you know the lawyers are telling them to keep their mouths shut. I couldn't do it. I honestly could not think about the welfare of my adult "client" over the well being of a 5 year old. I'd just get them alone and call in the torturers to "extract" the needed information.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: November 15, 2009, 01:45:03 AM »

Mom's lawyered up by now. So is Mario, and you know the lawyers are telling them to keep their mouths shut. I couldn't do it. I honestly could not think about the welfare of my adult "client" over the well being of a 5 year old. I'd just get them alone and call in the torturers to "extract" the needed information.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: November 15, 2009, 01:50:41 AM »

I have know many defense lawyers in my life. They are a special kind of slime that are only one step above their clients. I have never know one that had the slightest conceince and were in it for the money or the glory. Or because they were slugs themselves. I know they are necessary, but I have not respect for any of them.   JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #690 on: November 15, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »

Hi Jackie!

I could do it. If that's damning to me, well so be it. I could systemically inflict anything required on these two scumbags to rescue that child. This is horrible. I cannot imagine how frightened Shaniya is. There are so many people who would love to raise this child and give her a good and loving home and respect her childhood. 5 year olds should be in the midst of wonderment and discovery of the world, and should feel the security of loving parents and home. My God, how does such evil survive!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #691 on: November 15, 2009, 01:53:11 AM »

All I can do is sit here and read all the monkey post and sit here in stunned silence. It is such a shocking thing to even think about. I was afraid for Shaniya ever since I heard she was missing. I don't really think we knew about it until the next day. I haven't gone back to look, but that is what I am remembering. It didn't sound good from the very beginning, and the fact there was no plea from her mother was odd.

I think we all need to brace ourselves for what is to come. I don't think this is the first time O'Neil was "with" this child. I don't think she was handed off. I will just leave it there. I know we all need to hope she is still alive, but if she was, her life may be worse than death.

I will pray tonight that Shaniya is not in pain, not scared, and is at peace. I hope she is in a good place, and will not endure this any more.

I pray for his heart-broken father who seemed to be a good man, and was trying to do the right thing. I hope he has a lot of support around him. I think my heart is broken with the Ft Hood shootings, and Somer's little body found in a land fill, Caylee sweet body rotting in a swamp, Elizabeth killed in the woods in her own neighborhood, Lindsey still missing, Haleigh gone, nowhere to be found, Adji gone never to be found, and it almost crushes your soul. How can this happen? We get good new sometime when Shannon, or Jaycee is found, and rejoice in the miracle. But how many more are gone, never to be found. I still sit here and read the posts  and try to be positive. It is hard. 

Thank You Fanny Mae,
For putting into words what I am feeling. I have been sitting here reading like you in stunned silence. Wondering how any body could do this to a child. I know there's lots of good parents in this world. But it feels like everyday we hear about more and more POS like Shaniyas mother. I pray she is found soon and she is back her her daddys loving arms. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #692 on: November 15, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »

I am just at a loss for words to describe the horror of what this pos has done. I could deal with Shaniya being dead better than knowing that she is being used as a sex slave. I have to say that if I was the dad and my child was not found, I would have to blow her brains out.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 15, 2009, 01:55:54 AM »

There is a video here of Ann Summers speaking about her daughter being arrested:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #694 on: November 15, 2009, 01:57:06 AM »

Can I be one of the torturers to extract the needed information?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #695 on: November 15, 2009, 02:02:22 AM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

(snipped)

Antoinette Nicole Davis was being held Saturday at the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $51,000 bond.

“She’s a good mother. My daughter's a good mother,” Ann Summers, Antoinette Nicole Davis' mother, said Saturday after hearing of the arrest.

(snipped)

Good mother my a**

I agree Klaas, no good mother would EVER do what she's done!   

How can this grandmother call evil good ? She is delusional and evil as well. A good mother would lay down her life for her children. This woman does not deserve the title of mother !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 15, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »

I am just at a loss for words to describe the horror of what this pos has done. I could deal with Shaniya being dead better than knowing that she is being used as a sex slave. I have to say that if I was the dad and my child was not found, I would have to blow her brains out.

I believe Shaniya is already gone. I think the human trafficing, and the child prostitution has already been happening on a smaller scale that what the charge seems to imply. Shaniya was not seen around the trailer park, so that means she was probably somewhere else.

The favorite blanket with feces thrown away in the neighbor's garbage speaks volumes to me. I think she had been abused in a terrible way before. By this time, I think the LE knows where the feces came from by DNA. By the time Shaniya left the last time, she was not expected back. JMO

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 15, 2009, 02:04:26 AM »

There is a video here of Ann Summers speaking about her daughter being arrested:

Another POS, IMO the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 15, 2009, 02:06:08 AM »

And Coe is HIV positive and is having other childrem with Antionette? What a wonder mother!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: November 15, 2009, 02:12:25 AM »

Thanks for the video Klaas, I was wondering what she looked like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.