April 28, 2024, 10:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689076 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 15, 2009, 02:14:08 AM »

There is a video here of Ann Summers speaking about her daughter being arrested:

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

And Coe is HIV positive and is having other childrem with Antionette? What a wonder mother!

Drugs and welfare have done a disservice to our country and our way of life. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #701 on: November 15, 2009, 02:19:41 AM »

When I don't know where to turn for understanding, I look here. I don't mean to preach, and I'm certainly not posting this to offend anyone. I just thought I'd offer to you guys what gives me a little comfort:

Matthew 18:10:

See that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

I believe that Shaniya does have a guardian angel and that God knows well all that is happening to her. I believe she is not alone with just evil. Horrible things happen because we all, even her mother, has free will to make choices and just as apple trees cannot produce acorns, evil can only produce evil. Regardless of what happens to her, Shaniya is not totally at the mercy of their choices. My prayer is that she somehow perceives the love that is with her, and that it will sustain and comfort her. I believe that if she does not survive the ordeal that she is in, she will instantly be in the arms of a Loving God.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: November 15, 2009, 02:24:18 AM »

When I don't know where to turn for understanding, I look here. I don't mean to preach, and I'm certainly not posting this to offend anyone. I just thought I'd offer to you guys what gives me a little comfort:

See that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

I believe that Shaniya does have a guardian angel and that God knows well all that is happening to her. I believe she is not alone with just evil. Horrible things happen because we all, even her mother, has free will to make choices and just as apple trees cannot produce acorns, evil can only produce evil. Regardless of what happens to her, Shaniya is not totally at the mercy of their choices. My prayer is that she somehow perceives the love that is with her, and that it will sustain and comfort her. I believe that if she does not survive the ordeal that she is in, she will instantly be in the arms of a Loving God.   

an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #703 on: November 15, 2009, 02:26:09 AM »

Thank You CBB  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #704 on: November 15, 2009, 02:31:11 AM »

What do you all think? Do you believe she's still alive?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: November 15, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »

I think she is - but living in a hell.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #706 on: November 15, 2009, 02:36:55 AM »

I think she is - but living in a hell.

I agree with Jackie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2009, 02:40:25 AM »

No.    an angelic monkey

At this point, there is not reason for her to be. It is done. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2009, 02:41:17 AM »

I would guess the same as you two, Green Eyes and Jackie. As long as she lives, there's hope she can be found, but everything points to such urgency for information! I just don't think that Mom or Mario are going to be forthcoming. I'd even be willing for LE to strike a deal at this point. Some sort of reduced charge IF they can just get enough information to find her!

Somebody can and would look to inflict justice on those two later, but right now they need to tell the truth!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »

No.    an angelic monkey

At this point, there is not reason for her to be. It is done. 

I know the logic you're going with Fanny, and that may well be right. I'm just hoping not! With all the publicity, she could even be seen as a liability, if she isn't far away.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2009, 02:45:17 AM »

I don't understand how a sex ring works..... would her mom have been paid big bucks for her?   Approximately how much?   The guys that actually want to have their way with these kids - are they paying top dollar or the same as if someone was picking someone on the street corner? 

I guess I'm trying to figure out what type of person would want this and is it in such great demand?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2009, 02:48:06 AM »

I would guess the same as you two, Green Eyes and Jackie. As long as she lives, there's hope she can be found, but everything points to such urgency for information! I just don't think that Mom or Mario are going to be forthcoming. I'd even be willing for LE to strike a deal at this point. Some sort of reduced charge IF they can just get enough information to find her!

Somebody can and would look to inflict justice on those two later, but right now they need to tell the truth!

These people lived in filth, one fix to the other. They bartered with what they had. The  most valuable they had was Shaniya. She was used for what they could get on a a day to day basis. And with the value of what they had was gone, used up, damaged, injured and probably no good for their purposes anymore. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe she is gone, thrown away like trash in some horrible secret pace. I just hope they are able to find her little body, and charge the ones responsible. I think they already have them in jail. JMO

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2009, 02:49:16 AM »

I feel hopeful but less and less as time passes.  I'm horrified that we have seen this child in the arms of the monster or so it seems.  I don't know if McNeil is the monster or the monster's mule.  He was so quick to turn himself in, I'm wondering if he was afraid the monster would get him for being caught on tape.  I'm still mulling this over.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2009, 02:51:20 AM »

I don't understand how a sex ring works..... would her mom have been paid big bucks for her?   Approximately how much?   The guys that actually want to have their way with these kids - are they paying top dollar or the same as if someone was picking someone on the street corner? 

I guess I'm trying to figure out what type of person would want this and is it in such great demand?

Look up child sex and Thailand sometime, Jackie. The place is notorious for being a haven for pedophiles. The sex laws there really don't protect children. If a child can be obtained within an international sex ring, her value is astronimical. She would have years to provide services, and the customers pay in cash.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2009, 02:53:22 AM »

These were two bit criminals.  Top dollar would have been paid for a nice innocent virgin girl. I think Sahniya was way past that point on the three weeks she indured the past few weeks. These were sex deviants she was exposed to on a daily basis. Used good, so to speak. My fury is just below the surface. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2009, 02:55:01 AM »

Look up child sex and Thailand sometime, Jackie. The place is notorious for being a haven for pedophiles. The sex laws there really don't protect children. If a child can be obtained within an international sex ring, her value is astronimical. She would have years to provide services, and the customers pay in cash.

So, how much do you think her mother could have been paid?  Drugs, Hundreds, Thousands.........
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2009, 02:55:17 AM »

When you see those girls, they are all asians. There are men that are really turned on by asian women and girls. You see no american girls there.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2009, 02:56:47 AM »

These were two bit criminals.  Top dollar would have been paid for a nice innocent virgin girl. I think Sahniya was way past that point on the three weeks she indured the past few weeks. These were sex deviants she was exposed to on a daily basis. Used good, so to speak. My fury is just below the surface. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #718 on: November 15, 2009, 02:57:36 AM »

Klaas is offline, but she would remember the name of the teen that went onshore at a port of call from a cruise ship....... it was Aruba I believe. She was not seen again, but pictures have surfaced, years later of a sex slave in the sex trade, and it's her. The horror is that as they age, they are often killed. The simply aren't a money maker anymore and they can't free them because of the exposure it might bring.

A child is a big ticket and would bring more, IMO. They would meet very specific preferences and would be pricier.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #719 on: November 15, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »

When you see those girls, they are all asians. There are men that are really turned on by asian women and girls. You see no american girls there.

Curacao, a small island near Aruba is another location that is notorious for housing victims of the sex trade, as well as locations in Mexico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.