April 28, 2024, 12:51:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689024 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 15, 2009, 02:22:35 PM »

Well that link did not work-  try this one -
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575166,00.html?test=latestnews
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 15, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »

unfreakinbelievable.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 15, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

With the enlarged area of the pic, Shaniya looks like she is wearing ear hoops/loops type earrings.  Look at the area to the right also, just under/along her chin.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: November 15, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7119632

Police search for missing girl near Sanford

Updated at 02:11 PM today

SANFORD, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police confirmed Sunday that they were searching on the ground for a missing 5-year-old girl between Fayetteville and Sanford. Chopper 11 confirms a Fayetville forensics truck is on the scene and officers are searching near Walker Road off Highway 87 in the Sanford area.Witnesses told ABC11 Eyewitness News they saw officers searching a ravine in that area around 10 a.m.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: November 15, 2009, 02:25:09 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. – The location and fate of a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother was unknown even after authorities charged the mother with human trafficking and other offenses.

Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of Shaniya (Shuh-nigh-uh) Davis, faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as filing a false police report, according to a Saturday news release from the Fayetteville Police Department.

The child hasn't been seen since Tuesday, when surveillance footage recorded the man charged with kidnapping Shaniya carrying her into a hotel room.

The release did not say whether the charges were related to her daughter's disappearance, but The Fayetteville ******* reported that arrest records indicated they were.

According to arrest documents cited by the newspaper, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Telephone messages and an e-mail left for police were not returned.

Shaniya had only been living with her mother since last month. Davis reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas. The following day a man described as Davis' boyfriend was charged in the kidnapping, but the charges were later dropped and he was released.

Police then said a hotel worked spotted a child matching Shaniya's description at a Sanford hotel about 40 miles from Fayetteville on Tuesday. Authorities reviewed surveillance video and, after speaking with family members, confirmed the child's identity.

Surveillance footage showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into a hotel room, and he was arrested and charged with kidnapping Friday.

Authorities have said McNeill admitted to taking the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. They have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.

An official at the Cumberland County Detention Center said Davis was still being booked and it was unclear whether she had an attorney. Her first court appearance would likely be Monday.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother. He said Davis struggled financially over the years, but she recently obtained a job and her own place, so Lockhart decided to give her a chance to raise their daughter.

"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday night.

Lockhart said police have not told him whether they are any closer to finding his daughter.

"I just want her to come back safe my friend," he said. "I love her very much and I hope she is OK."

He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya.

"Shaniya is a precious young lady and she is special," Lockhart said.

Lockhart said he did not know McNeill.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 15, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »

Klass I am not sure what that is, could it be head phones?

This story is sickening. Coe is not without guilt in this thing and he will be rearrested. He says he didn't ever see the girl, didn't really know her yet says she called him daddy and she was wearing his daughters cloths. The 4 and maybe even that crazy ignorant grandmother are to blame for this.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: November 15, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7119632

Police search for missing girl near Sanford

Updated at 02:11 PM today

SANFORD, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police confirmed Sunday that they were searching on the ground for a missing 5-year-old girl between Fayetteville and Sanford. Chopper 11 confirms a Fayetville forensics truck is on the scene and officers are searching near Walker Road off Highway 87 in the Sanford area.Witnesses told ABC11 Eyewitness News they saw officers searching a ravine in that area around 10 a.m.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: November 15, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »

WTF!!!  How could they even state in their presser on Thursday "We have no reason to believe that he would harm her, none at all"
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #808 on: November 15, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »

She is confussed and not crying.....i thik that he is holding a stuff animal and she is wearing a t-shirt...maybe his?

You mean the spotted thing?  Yes it could be a stuffed animal in one angle/clip it could have a tail?  And I see a tshirt on her as well, a large adult like tshirt possibly his.
Hi,

The three photos on the bottom of this link:

two photos show a white item on her lap, the third photo the white item is in her hands.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 15, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »

This story is sickening. Coe is not without guilt in this thing and he will be rearrested. He says he didn't ever see the girl, didn't really know her yet says she called him daddy and she was wearing his daughters cloths. The 4 and maybe even that crazy ignorant grandmother are to blame for this.

This is an ear plug and what I think I see on Shaniya.  Shaniya is/was just a bit young to be having body altering jewelery IMO 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 15, 2009, 02:41:11 PM »

This is an ear plug and what I think I see on Shaniya.  Shaniya is/was just a bit young to be having body altering jewelery IMO 

Oh my goodness, yes you could be right.

Seahorse, you are correct, I didn't notice that. I am not sure how far between the images are taken, could it be he dropped the animal and then picked it up?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: November 15, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »

O/T has anyone seen PinkAngel around? Is she ok?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 15, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

Search for missing girl continues after mother's arrest
Shaniya Nicole Davis

Posted: Today at 11:36 a.m.
Updated: 6 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The search for missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis continued Sunday after her mother was arrested on charges involving human trafficking and prostitution.

Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance said that investigators were following up on leads, and officers were conducting a ground search between Fayetteville and Sanford for Shaniya, who hasn't been seen since Tuesday.

A state Highway Patrol is helicopter is assisting in the search for Shaniya, spokesman Capt. Everette Clendenin said.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting a search at N.C. Highway 87 and Walker Road, near the Carolina Trace subdivision.

Sky 5 footage of the scene showed that Walker Road had been blocked off and law enforcement vehicles were parked along the road, which is heavily wooded. K-9 units were at the scene.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #813 on: November 15, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »

Just saw the news about a forensic truck being on the scene.  OMG I thought that was ear plugs, but I thought no way because of her age 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 15, 2009, 02:53:53 PM »

Father of missing girl laments giving daughter to mom charged with human trafficking
November 15, 2009 02:24 EST

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- The father of a missing 5-year-old North Carolina girl says he never should have allowed her to go back to her mother, who is now being charged with human trafficking and other offenses.

It's not clear if the charges are related to Shaniya Davis' disappearance, and authorities say they still don't know where the girl is. The girl's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, reported her missing Tuesday from a mobile home community in Fayetteville.

Police say she's facing charges for alleged child abuse and filing a false police report.

A man believed to be on a hotel surveillance video carrying the child has been charged with kidnapping.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, tells The Associated Press that after raising the girl for several years, he decided to allow her to stay with her mother last month. He says she had recently gotten a job and her own place, and he decided to give her a chance.

Now, he says he "should've never let her go."
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #815 on: November 15, 2009, 02:55:01 PM »

Oh gosh call me a country bumpkin, I thought you were talking about earplugs you stick in your ears to block out noise. What in the world is that contraption?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 15, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »

Shaniya is described as 3 feet tall and 40 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt with pink underwear. She is thin and has a scar on her foot.

so blue t-shirt may be accurate you'd think if they had video of them leaving they would have updated the clothing if he changed her?  I'm confused unless she left in a manner they do not want us to see.  Or he took her down the stairs and there was no camera there, but someone saw her leave because they know they were only there for an hour?  something is weird about what is not being released. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 15, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »

I can't even go there with the earplugs right now.  I'll go beat up some more leaves now - get some anger out.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: November 15, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

Father of missing girl laments giving daughter to mom charged with human trafficking
November 15, 2009 02:24 EST

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- The father of a missing 5-year-old North Carolina girl says he never should have allowed her to go back to her mother, who is now being charged with human trafficking and other offenses.

It's not clear if the charges are related to Shaniya Davis' disappearance, and authorities say they still don't know where the girl is. The girl's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, reported her missing Tuesday from a mobile home community in Fayetteville.

Police say she's facing charges for alleged child abuse and filing a false police report.

A man believed to be on a hotel surveillance video carrying the child has been charged with kidnapping.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, tells The Associated Press that after raising the girl for several years, he decided to allow her to stay with her mother last month. He says she had recently gotten a job and her own place, and he decided to give her a chance.

Now, he says he "should've never let her go."

Well, duh!!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 15, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »

Oh gosh call me a country bumpkin, I thought you were talking about earplugs you stick in your ears to block out noise. What in the world is that contraption?
   Walker road is blocked off and dogs are there       Have you ever seen teens or twentysomethings, with big plugs in their ear lobes? Like a pierced ear only the whole darn lobe has a decorative plug in it. I don't know how to describe them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.