April 19, 2024, 01:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688455 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2009, 11:38:42 PM »

This is probably going to sound awful but does anyone know if they can tell the difference between fecies that comes out of a live person or a deceased person who has expelled fecies? Like would there be any death fluids that would let them know if the person was still living/dead when the accident occurred?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »

I wonder if what the neighbor says that she heard could have been someone beating on the door of Shaniya's house trying to get someone to the door? Like if one of the parents buddies needed a place to stay til morning? Maybe she let them in and put Shaniya on the couch at 3 so the visitor could sleep in her bed?
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2009, 01:45:59 AM »

This case is getting to me, probably because I used to live in Fayetteville.

Are there any muddy footprints coming into the house? If it was raining wouldn't someone coming in leave marked on the floor or rug?

Feces found on a blanket that belonged to the little girl...is it possible the little girl was put on the couch because she went #2 all over her bed and her mom didn't want to deal with it?

Do we know how long the septic system was broken? Is it possible that there were no facilities in the house at all, meaning the only toilet was broken so the little girl had to #2 in a blanket?

That is beyond disgusting, but I had to throw it out there.

The septic system needs to be thoroughly checked.

This case doesn't sound good at all. I hope little Shaniya comes home safe.

that's a great question. i would guess there would be, especially since the neighbor said that on surveillance cameras you could see the adults in the home outside "appearing" to be looking for shaniya. who knows if thats what they were actually doing. i'm assuming they knew there were surveillance cameras out there so it could be that they were pretending to be looking for shaniya.

i think its clear that mom or her boyfriend or both were involved in this.  their timeline has pretty much been discounted since the neighbor said she heard a banging noise at 3 am

Oh ok I see.

I wonder if police can look at the size of the footprints to see which set belongs to who (thus eliminating any adults as suspects in the house).

The police coming out and using the words foul play is always bad.
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2009, 01:47:57 AM »

This is probably going to sound awful but does anyone know if they can tell the difference between fecies that comes out of a live person or a deceased person who has expelled fecies? Like would there be any death fluids that would let them know if the person was still living/dead when the accident occurred?

There probably is a way. If the septic system was backed up there wasn't likely a place to relieve yourself.
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2009, 05:26:07 AM »

I just seen where an arrest has been made in the kidnapping of shaniya davis, his name is Clarence Coe, of 211 Brookwood Ave, also i did a quick google of his name with location of fayetteville nc and came up with this........... Clarence Coe, a Fayetteville, N.C. construction worker, started on HIV treatment while in prison only to see his treatment come to an abrupt end when he was released. North Carolina's ADAP had just stopped accepting applicants so Coe had to apply to drug company charity programs and wait several months before he received the correct combination of drugs needed to resume treatment. Instead of being able to focus on staying healthy, Coe worried about how he would get the medication to keep him healthy...........
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2009, 07:42:13 AM »

and now I wonder where that infant came from, also, the owner wants to get on the news and say that this is a great place to live, well, Id like to say that she can holler that crap all she wants to, but if that was so then, why was the sewer system backed up......why were the 2 SO's allowed to live there around the other children...repeat offenders or not.......still they are SO's, and does she tell everyone that moves in about these two SO's.......also, with all her bragging about the camera's she has installed, then I guess she knew children were in that home, why did she let them stay there with it in that condition,

I know several people that live in and own trailer parks as well as being a landlord myself. The problem is that you can not control what your tenants do with a property after you rent it to them. We had one where the cops came (I called them) when the kids were having a wild party with underage drinking etc. They ended up busting the walls out, the door out and craping on the floor. The cops could do nothing because it was private property, and although I was an owner, I had a rental agreement with these people. It takes me about 4 to 6 weeks to evict someone.

As for the SO, I don;t know what to say. Part of me says I am glad she gave them a place to live so we know where they are, but the other part says how the he!! could you rent to people like that.

I found it interesting that the landlady claims that she did not know that the little girl and her mother were living there. Even with security cameras, you do not always know what is going on in the area - if you have three cameras that tape 24/7 that is 72 hours of tape to watch everyday. We have digital recorder cameras but we only look at the recordings when there is a problem.

I really do not think that the sewer was backed up when the home was rented. I just do not see anyone renting out or chooseing to live in a home like that. But then again, I have seen stranger things. I just think the landlord/manager would not want to be exposed to the liability renting a place out with no sewers. 

did this little girl go to school - like one of the other posters said, the stench sticks with you - seems like the teacher would have noticed. . ..

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2009, 07:56:07 AM »

I just seen where an arrest has been made in the kidnapping of shaniya davis, his name is Clarence Coe, of 211 Brookwood Ave, also i did a quick google of his name with location of fayetteville nc and came up with this........... Clarence Coe, a Fayetteville, N.C. construction worker, started on HIV treatment while in prison only to see his treatment come to an abrupt end when he was released. North Carolina's ADAP had just stopped accepting applicants so Coe had to apply to drug company charity programs and wait several months before he received the correct combination of drugs needed to resume treatment. Instead of being able to focus on staying healthy, Coe worried about how he would get the medication to keep him healthy...........

Thanks,
Here is a link. http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/  There is supposed to be a news conference at 8:30.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2009, 09:17:57 AM »

Fayetteville, N.C. — Fayetteville police made an arrest late Wednesday in the disappearance of a 5-year-old girl.

Around 11 p.m., police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave., and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Shaniya Nicole Davis, who is still missing, police said.

Detectives have not released any information about his alleged connection to Shaniya's disappearance. Coe's home on Brookwood Avenue is about 4 miles from the girl's house.

WATCH VIDEO
Arrest made in Fayetteville girl's disappearance
He was being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.

Coe was previously convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering, larceny and other charges, according to Department of Correction records.

The arrest came after investigators recovered a blanket that might belong to Shaniya from a neighbor's garbage can. The neighbor, Andrea Moore, said police told her the blanket belonged to the missing girl.

Antoinette Davis said she put Shaniya on the couch in their home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville, at about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday. When she went to check on her daughter about an hour later, the girl was missing, Davis told police.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2009, 09:22:09 AM »

Published: 08:19 AM, Thu Nov 12, 2009
Fayetteville man charged with kidnapping 5-year-old
A staff report

A Fayetteville man has been charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, according to a release from the Fayetteville Police Department.

Clarence Coe of the 200 block of Brookwood Avenue was arrested at his home at about 11:10 p.m. Wednesday and charged with first degree kidnapping, according to police.

Coie is being held at the Cumberland County Detention Center.

Fayetteville police are still searching for Shaniya, who disappeared from her home on Sleepy Hollow Drive on Tuesday morning.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/12/951569
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »

FAYETTEVILLE, -- A North Carolina man has been arrested and charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of a 5-year-old girl, but police were still searching for the child early Thursday - two days after she went missing.

Clarence Coe was arrested without incident at his Fayetteville home around 11 p.m. Wednesday and charged with first degree kidnapping, Fayetteville police said in a statement.

Investigators were still looking for Shaniya Davis, who was reported missing from her home in Fayetteville's Sleepy Hollow mobile home park around 7 a.m. Tuesday, said Lt. Alex Thompson. Her mother said she last saw Shaniya that day around 5:30 a.m.

"Detectives have not released any personal information about Coe or any potential relationship" between he and the child, Thompson said.

Police have said they suspected foul play and doubted the girl would have wandered away from her home so early in the morning. They said police dogs didn't pick up the child's scent during a search of the neighborhood.

Thompson said detectives have not yet said whether Coe knew the child. Coe was being held at the Cumberland County jail, where a worker said records didn't indicate whether Coe had an attorney or a scheduled court appearance.

Investigators found a blanket that may have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home. Fecal matter was found on the blanket and on the railing and porch of Davis' residence, where police wouldn't allow anyone inside because of a sewage leak.

"They did locate some things there at the trailer park inclusive of what the mother indicated what the child was wearing," Thompson said.

<snipped>

http://www.thesunnews.com/564/story/1162811.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2009, 09:38:10 AM »

Thank-you, so glad for an arrest, but where is Shaniya?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2009, 09:45:17 AM »

Coe was arrested at his home, which is about 4 miles from Shaniya's home.   She could be along that 4 mile route.  Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/

Altho LE hasn't said yet, I'm thinking this Coe is the mom's boyfriend.  Am hoping that they arrest the mom too.  It seems that she, at the least was covering for him. 

The presser has been delayed til later. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2009, 09:49:31 AM »

"They did locate some things there at the trailer park inclusive of what the mother indicated what the child was wearing," Thompson said.

http://www.thesunnews.com/564/story/1162811.html

This part snipped from the above article.  It's still real early for me, coffee coffee!

Sounds like what the above quote is saying, is that they found Shaniya's clothes that she supposedly had been wearing?  There were only two things, a t-shirt and panties. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2009, 09:53:42 AM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2009, 10:01:02 AM »

Lengthy rap sheet on this guy, and he has used alias's:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0719212&searchLastName=Coe&searchFirstName=Clarence&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Looks like his latest was for an assault on a woman -- convicted 04/22/2009, served 4 months, released 08/15/2009

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2009, 10:07:59 AM »

Thanks for the updates and the map, JG! 

So his home was only 10 minutes away.  He got out of prison in August, that's when Shaniya's mom was first trying to move into the mobile home park. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2009, 10:13:57 AM »

So his home was only 10 minutes away.  He got out of prison in August, that's when Shaniya's mom was first trying to move into the mobile home park. 

Hi Wyks..

The mother has to know who this POS is.. I would like to know when family services was last out to that home...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 12, 2009, 10:17:09 AM »

Coe was arrested at his home, which is about 4 miles from Shaniya's home.   She could be along that 4 mile route.  Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/

Altho LE hasn't said yet, I'm thinking this Coe is the mom's boyfriend.  Am hoping that they arrest the mom too.  It seems that she, at the least was covering for him. 

The presser has been delayed til later. 

I had to walk away and do somethings, and I was thinking the same thing, wonder if this was the mom's boyfriend?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2009, 10:18:09 AM »

Hi Wyks..

The mother has to know who this POS is.. I would like to know when family services was last out to that home...
Especially since the trailer is so small, I don't believe for a second nobody heard anything if in fact this was a stranger, imo.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »

If this Coe actually is the mom's bf, and he's been living with her, her sis, and the 3 kids... Then who is living at 'his home', 211 Brookwood Ave?    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.