May 28, 2024, 02:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 692948 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 14, 2009, 08:20:02 AM »

so the bio dad has raised the little girl basically her whole life...love her dearly it appears, then 3 weeks ago he hands this little girl over to a mother who she has never been around it sounds like.....Shaniya must have been so hurt and confused to be with a mom that she didn't even know, leaving her loving home with dad...this mom would have been a stranger to her....Why did this happen?

another thought that I had is if this Mario guy who took Shaniya had ulterior motives towards this child which I don't even want to think about, wouldn't he have taken her to a "seedy" motel that wouldn't have elevators or cameras that would show him with her?
Why would he have spent the money on a nicer hotel vs a crummy motel to only stay an hour? who rented this room? there is more to this story as we all are figuring out..
Maybe this mother all along figured she could get some money out of the dad? maybe after 3 weeks she didn't want this child, so she wanted to scare dad so that he would take her back? although I think that dad would have taken her back if mom would have said that she didn't want her...Money and drugs will figure into this fiasco...
I still feel that Shaniya is safe somewhere...someone is hiding her...jmo

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #521 on: November 14, 2009, 09:04:28 AM »

so the bio dad has raised the little girl basically her whole life...love her dearly it appears, then 3 weeks ago he hands this little girl over to a mother who she has never been around it sounds like.....Shaniya must have been so hurt and confused to be with a mom that she didn't even know, leaving her loving home with dad...this mom would have been a stranger to her....Why did this happen?

another thought that I had is if this Mario guy who took Shaniya had ulterior motives towards this child which I don't even want to think about, wouldn't he have taken her to a "seedy" motel that wouldn't have elevators or cameras that would show him with her?
Why would he have spent the money on a nicer hotel vs a crummy motel to only stay an hour? who rented this room? there is more to this story as we all are figuring out..
Maybe this mother all along figured she could get some money out of the dad? maybe after 3 weeks she didn't want this child, so she wanted to scare dad so that he would take her back? although I think that dad would have taken her back if mom would have said that she didn't want her...Money and drugs will figure into this fiasco...
Cookie, I left you a message in Haleigh's thread.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 14, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »

Coe claims that every time he was over at the trailer, Shaniya wasn't around.  He also says the mom has told him 6 or 7 stories about what could have happened to Shaniya 

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #523 on: November 14, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »

Thank-you for the video.  He looks like he knows more, he is very nervous, he should be keeping a low profile instead of running
his mouth on the tube. He doesn't sit well with me, I am sorry he was mistakenly arrested, he should thank his lucky star's he is
out and free.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #524 on: November 14, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »

*Not sure if it was mentioned here previously but on Nancy Grace tonight a guest lawyer stated that the Mother and sister (Brenda Davis-Mcneils ex) are no where to be found.....

And thanks for the above article, answered some of my questions. The poor father, I see that he let Shaniya go live with the mother a little while ago, did he not see the living conditions?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 14, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »

Coe claims that every time he was over at the trailer, Shaniya wasn't around.  He also says the mom has told him 6 or 7 stories about what could have happened to Shaniya 

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268">
<param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=wtvd§ion=&mediaId=7116354&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&site=" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>
<embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
   allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"
   src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=wtvd§ion=&mediaId=7116354&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&site=">
</embed>

</object>

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index
WTH, thanks for posting that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 14, 2009, 09:51:46 AM »

I'm asking myself the same questions, why after all that time would the dad let Shaniya go live with the mom? Was he trying to be kind hearted and letting Shaniya get to know her mom?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: November 14, 2009, 10:13:04 AM »

Morning monkeys! 

I've been reading over at IS (In Sessions), there is a man posting there who claims to be a friend of the dad.  He's posting as " slaaer " and has been posting for the past two days or so.  If you want to follow his posts, go to this link and scroll back a few days.  IMO, he's being treated like crap over there, by a certain few.  He is answering questions and offering some info that helps to explain things.  I realize that it's hard to know for sure whether someone actually IS on the level, seems like this guy may be. 

Anyway... if this guy is to be believed, thru what he has said, plus reading the bits and pieces that LE is feeding us, I'm coming to a bit better picture of what might be going on with this case. 

It seems that this case is about custody issues.  The dad's friend says the dad is trying to get full and sole custody, but it is a more open arrangement at the moment.  (am guessing til it's finalized?)  The dad supposedly, on hearing that the mom had found a place to live (moved in with her sis, about a month or so ago), and had held a job for 6 months, was allowing Shaniya to live with her, to get to know her better etc.  IMO, perhaps a trial period?  Shaniya has been there for about 3 weeks.  This would fit with what the MHP manager has said.  IMO. 

The dad's friend says the dad lives in Fayetteville, has a home there, is home about 10 months out of the year.  Off and on, evidently.  It seems that Shaniya comes and go with mom and other family members, stays with (or visits) her dad when he's back in town.  The dad works out of state with civil contracts. 

According to dad's friend, on Tuesday he was due back in town.  The way the media reported it, made it sound (to me) that LE contacted the dad and he jumped on the first plane and rushed into town on learning that Shaniya had gone missing.  But it seems he had already planned on being back in town anyway.  If true, this changes the picture somewhat, for me.  The mom likely knew he was headed back home, and this whole thing with Shaniya 'going missing' may be due to that.  As in.... perhaps she wanted to keep Shaniya and didn't want her going back to her dad... ever?   

This poor little girl.  It sounds like she's done nothing but shuffle back and forth between family members, seeing her dad most of the time, and her mom seldom.  I could have that wrong, it's the picture I'm getting. 

At least, according to the dad's friend, the dad (and family?) took care of Shaniya, and he was trying to allow Shaniya's mom some time with her, since she evidently seemed to have gotten her life more together.  The condition of that home (with the reported raw sewage) *might have* been a sudden occurence, rather than an ongoing situation.  If that's the case, I can see the dad coming over and checking the MH out, and wanting the mom to have a chance to be with her, while he was working out in TX or wherever his last job took him.  IMO, it's a kind gesture on the dad's part. 

My idea of what may be happening is that Shaniya *might be* being hidden by the mom with her family/friends somewhere.  Custody issues. 

The main reason I'm thinking this is because altho it's being reported that they are on a 'nationwide' lookout for Shaniya, it's LE and the feds doing the looking.  They haven't asked the public for any help.  They haven't given us the description of the last known vehicle, what she's even wearing, what area she may be in.  We got nutting to go on to be looking for her!  And IMO, that means to me that LE/FBI is perhaps checking thru every known family member/friend for Shaniya. 

Could it mean that they are looking for her among the dad's family members/friends as well?  Yep, could be... who knows?  My bets are on the mom's side tho.  Just a feeling.  Cuz LE has said that the dad checks out, they haven't said that about the mom. 

In those pics, where the dude is holding Shaniya.  It seems to me that he is holding her very carefully, as in that he's not used to holding her.  lol  Seems like he's holding in such a way as to hand her over to whoever might open the door.  Like a deliveryman or something.  Am betting that he may have brought Shaniya into that motel/hotel, but didn't leave with her.  Am thinking someone else had that room already, was waiting for Shaniya to arrive, this guy brings her there, his part in a possible pre-plan finished. 

We've been talking about the mom's bf possibly having an argument with the mom and taking Shaniya.... It occured to me that *maybe* there was an argument between the mom and her sister!!  Maybe the mom's sister called her ex bf to come help and take Shaniya away?   

That's the picture I have of it today..... due to change of course, with more factual info from LE.   Which as we know, has been changing from hour to hour. 

Here's where to read posts from the man posting as the dad's friend:  " slaaer " - go back a few days for where he begins.  IS got hit hard by a bad bad troll (same as WS) so several posts have been deleted.   

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?s=ffa7426904c01e2ea938e932f2a50e43&t=360541&page=36

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 14, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »

I just approved Slaaer to post her at SM. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: November 14, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »

I just approved Slaaer to post her at SM. 

Thanks Klaas!  He will get far better treatment here!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 14, 2009, 10:30:30 AM »

Thank-you Wyks and Klaas. I have one question, probably doesn't mean a thing, just wondered why Shaniya doesn't have her dad's last name. And let me tell you, I think I know what you are talking about Wyks about a troll on IS. I was over there the other day, on Morgan's thread, and the poster said that he/she had a new pic of Morgan. So I clicked on the link thinking I was to see a pic of Morgan    it was not, the best I could figure it was a pic of an aborted fetus, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. Sounds like that poster ended up on WS as well.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: November 14, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »

Thank-you Wyks and Klaas. I have one question, probably doesn't mean a thing, just wondered why Shaniya doesn't have her dad's last name. And let me tell you, I think I know what you are talking about Wyks about a troll on IS. I was over there the other day, on Morgan's thread, and the poster said that he/she had a new pic of Morgan. So I clicked on the link thinking I was to see a pic of Morgan    it was not, the best I could figure it was a pic of an aborted fetus, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. Sounds like that poster ended up on WS as well.

Yep, that's the one Rosie.  Banned now in both forums, of course.  Evidently was trying to muck up the Caylee threads at some point as well.  Sheeesh.. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 14, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »

Yep, that's the one Rosie.  Banned now in both forums, of course.  Evidently was trying to muck up the Caylee threads at some point as well.  Sheeesh.. 

Wow, I was stunned. I really think this is a custody issue, at least I sure hope so, and she is okay somewhere  an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: November 14, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »

Rosie - this is just a guess on my part, based on what I've read at IS.  The dad and the mom never married, maybe that's why Shaniya had her mom's last name.  ??  Dunno if as an infant she lived with her mom, or not.  Seems some (if not many) single moms give their babies their own last name, if not married to the baby daddy. 

Am wondering how it happened 3 years or so ago, that the dad and his family ends up with Shaniya.  Like, was she taken from the mom by child services, or did the mom just hand Shaniya over to her dad/family?   So many questions.  We may learn more from the dad at some point. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 14, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »

Shaniya is an absolutely beautiful child.  She looks like Ashley Judd.  There has to be video of someone leaving the hotel with her.  Maybe she was put in a large suitcase or something to sneak her out. Surely someone hasn't killed her.  She looked to me as if she was perfectly comfortable waiting in that jerk's arms waiting for the elevator. she was even looking up to see the light indicating what floor the elevator was on. I found it strange that she was even being carried.  She wasn't asleep.  If I saw that scenario in a hotel with someone carrying a child who doesn't look as if she belonged to him, and she was old enough and perfectly capable of walking, I think I'd call the police whether I knew she was missing or not. In fact I once did when I saw an old man with a young child who looked scared.  I checked his license plate and saw he was from out of state.  I even wrote down the number. It was a false alarm, but then you never know.

I also think the dad is heartbroken.  There are not a lot of unmarried dads who will voluntarily take care of the child. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: November 14, 2009, 11:05:20 AM »

*Not sure if it was mentioned here previously but on Nancy Grace tonight a guest lawyer stated that the Mother and sister (Brenda Davis-Mcneils ex) are no where to be found.....

Nowhere to be found??????  As in... they are in seclusion, not saying publically where they are?  Or... gone without a trace, leaving no forwarding address? 

According to news articles, the dad doesn't seem to know where the mom is.  Wonder if LE knows?  If they don't either, then..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: November 14, 2009, 11:14:03 AM »

Rosie - this is just a guess on my part, based on what I've read at IS.  The dad and the mom never married, maybe that's why Shaniya had her mom's last name.  ??  Dunno if as an infant she lived with her mom, or not.  Seems some (if not many) single moms give their babies their own last name, if not married to the baby daddy. 

Am wondering how it happened 3 years or so ago, that the dad and his family ends up with Shaniya.  Like, was she taken from the mom by child services, or did the mom just hand Shaniya over to her dad/family?   So many questions.  We may learn more from the dad at some point. 
That could be, I just found it odd, probably means nothing. I'm looking forward to the father's friend coming on.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: November 14, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

I agree, Babybear.  Maybe Shaniya was handed over to someone who changed her appearance in some way, and/or took her out a back door or down a service elevator or something.  We're not seeing pics/video of this guy coming out empty-handed, and that's curious to me.  Seems LE has way more info than they are releasing at this point. 

I dunno for sure what I'd do if I happened to look up and see a guy carrying a young girl.  Without hindsight and knowing there was a young girl in the area missing.  Without knowing that, my first impression *would likely* not be of concern tho, because she was barefooted and it was cold out.  He could have been her father, she could have been asleep.. She looked comfy enough being carried.  Wasn't screaming her head off and struggling to get away or anything.  She was looking curiously at the elevator light, as kids that age would do. 

Am thinking the only thing that would have had me calling the cops on this situation is IF I already knew there was a missing girl in the area.  Then I'd likely be scrutinizing every single child near that age, no matter who was with her, etc. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: November 14, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »

That could be, I just found it odd, probably means nothing. I'm looking forward to the father's friend coming on.

Me too!  He's said that the dad is aware that he is posting online.  Kind of seems like a concerned friend of the dad, being supportive, being a type of spokesman for (perhaps not in an official way I dunno), that kind of thing.  Just gives a better understanding of the dad.  IMO.  Which is good, I'm thinking, cuz what we are getting from the media is confusing as all heck! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.