May 29, 2024, 10:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 693106 times)
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: November 16, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »

I have lived here in Fayetteville for 10 yr.s and I have learned that if you don't live in one of the better neighborhoods LE and even EMTs  show disdain and a lack of interest in your issues. My husband was nearly killed in our own home 2yr's ago. Our entire Social Sec. income was stolen and my husband was hit violently  on the head with one of our end table more then once. It's amazing he lived.  LE never even investigated until I called them and even then they didn't even follow up. At one point he was having trouble breathing. When the EMT showed up they wouldn't even come in the house to check his vitals. They assumed it  was a drug issue. My point is  I hope that LE didn't drag there feet in Shanyia's case. Our local news was reporting very little about Shanyia until it went national. We live on the edge of a bad neighborhood not in it. God Bless this innocent child.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: November 16, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »

The first time I saw a picture of this beautiful child she stole my heart.

God rest her little soul.  an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1182 on: November 16, 2009, 01:55:51 PM »

I have lived here in Fayetteville for 10 yr.s and I have learned that if you don't live in one of the better neighborhoods LE and even EMTs  show disdain and a lack of interest in your issues. My husband was nearly killed in our own home 2yr's ago. Our entire Social Sec. income was stolen and my husband was hit violently  on the head with one of our end table more then once. It's amazing he lived.  LE never even investigated until I called them and even then they didn't even follow up. At one point he was having trouble breathing. When the EMT showed up they wouldn't even come in the house to check his vitals. They assumed it  was a drug issue. My point is  I hope that LE didn't drag there feet in Shanyia's case. Our local news was reporting very little about Shanyia until it went national. We live on the edge of a bad neighborhood not in it. God Bless this innocent child.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: November 16, 2009, 01:57:05 PM »

How many times? How many times have we all been here on a deathwatch together? How many times have we just sat together on a thread like this and grieved?  In shock, in disbelief, in despair that another life has been taken? How do you harden your heart to this? How does it not erode away at your psyche and your soul? Another child, another child... We have become a "disposable" society, and that seems to extend to the precious miracles of life that we have been given. Such a Gawd awful waste!  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1184 on: November 16, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »

How absolutely horrible  an angelic monkey It didn't appear like LE was dragging their feet, at least the way I observed it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: November 16, 2009, 01:59:43 PM »

How many times? How many times have we all been here on a deathwatch together? How many times have we just sat together on a thread like this and grieved?  In shock, in disbelief, in despair that another life has been taken? How do you harden your heart to this? How does it not erode away at your psyche and your soul? Another child, another child... We have become a "disposable" society, and that seems to extend to the precious miracles of life that we have been given. Such a Gawd awful waste!  JMO

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 16, 2009, 01:59:56 PM »

I can't in my heart absolve anyone in this, not the father who didn't bother to check what he was sending her into. Oh boo hoo cry me a river, I don't excuse him no matter how sad you feel for him.
As to the animals who forced her into a hell this baby should never have known, then murdered her, there should be a special place in hell for them where they should be tortured for eternity.
I hate this so much I hoped, this time, we would find her alive. What sort of human could hold a baby's life so cheap, I just want to rage at everyone...I am so angry.

::MonkeyAngel::Shaniya Nicole Davis an angelic monkey Gone too soon, be at peace little angel.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 16, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »

I am so sorry that happened to you. I am just so sorry to know that society is just so mean sometimes. I am just so sorry. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: November 16, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »

HLN stated news conference in 30 minutes
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: November 16, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »

HLN ...News conference in 30 minutes regarding Shanyia...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1190 on: November 16, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: November 16, 2009, 02:02:57 PM »

HLN says that the press conference will be in about a half hour.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: November 16, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.

AMEN

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: November 16, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

Sweet angel, RIP.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: November 16, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

I hope that the other inmates kill Antionette and Mario and do it slowly and painfully.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 16, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »

In the elevator image someone thought she had headphone/earbugs in her ears.  It looks like she had lobe stretchers from this picture.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: November 16, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »

CBB - Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
 an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: November 16, 2009, 02:06:48 PM »

Beautiful Picture of Shaniya... May she rest in peace and be comforted with love ..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1198 on: November 16, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »

Amen! Amen. Thank you CBB for the beautiful prayer.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: November 16, 2009, 02:07:59 PM »

I have to go, I can't deal with this at the moment, I'm crying so hard and I feel so broken. Maybe back tomorrow. I wish you the courage I don't have at the moment Monkeys.

Love you all..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.