April 19, 2024, 02:01:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459100 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »

It will be interesting to see who Misty's lawyer is. Robert Fields quit her back in October. I guess between national media appearances and drug trafficking, she must have had enough money to retain someone.....I pity the fool.

Thanks to everyone for posting all the links and articles, it's much appreciated.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »

(Sorry if this is a repeat:)

http://www.bloggernews.net/123604

Haleigh Cummings Update – TES Responds About Donna Brock

Both WSKY and BNN reported the multiple arrests of people associated with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings last night. It was a fast and furious few hours. Both TJ Hart of WSKY and BNN were burning the midnight oil.

The one thing that I have learned from reporting on this case is that you have to expect the unexpected. The PCSO in someways are like a sleeping bear, they almost seem to be hibernating for weeks, or even months at a time. But when they wake up, all hell breaks loose.

Last nights arrests, and huge bond amounts are proof of this. As the story was breaking we reported that Misty Croslin was being held on a $750,000 bond, that number has actually jumped, her bond is now just under $1,000,000.

Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings sits in jail with a mere $500,000 problem. Rat Boy Tommy Croslin only has a $100,000 bond problem,

The really interesting name in last nights adventures is Donna Brock. This is the Texas Equusearch lady that wined, dined, and pampered Misty Croslin on Tim Miller’s expense account. Miller has been somewhat coy as to where the money came from to give Donna the money for Misty Croslin’s  fabulous vacation. He has said that it came from his own wallet. That likely is true, but how did the money make it into his wallet? Indirectly it seems a possibility that his organization might have financed a wild weekend for Misty and Donna.

TES has wasted no time to distance themselves from Donna Brock. This is the woman that Tim Miller claimed to be the very bastion of righteousness. Donna, according to interviews on cable TV was a much truanted member of TES.

TES wasted no time in publishing Donna Brock’s ‘resignation’ letter. The only problem is that it was not written by Donna Brock! She apparently did not resign, she was fired! This leads to another question, was she a volunteer or a staff member? Generally you just tell a volunteer that you thank them for their efforts, but you no longer require their efforts.

You can read the whole letter, but the statements that caught my interest were:

Please allow this letter to serve as your official termination from Texas
    EquuSearch. This was a unanimous decision reached by the Board of Directors.
    Accordingly, you are to no longer represent yourself as being a member of Texas
    EquuSearch, a volunteer of Texas EquuSearch, or in any way affiliated with Texas
    EquuSearch.

This wording is serious, yet also nebulous. It does not actually claim that she was on the payroll.

The second, and last paragraph says:

A formal request is being made herein for you to return any t-shirts, hats,
    identification badge or anything else in your possession with the Texas EquuSearch
    logo or artwork to this office at the above address immediately.

How can a trusted person like Donna become the scapegoat? Actually it is pretty simple to understand. On October the 3rd I reported this story. Now by my estimations this was almost four weeks prior to the letter of termination. What happened?

It is easy to understand why Tim Miller and TES wants to distance themselves from Donna Brock. She has become a huge iceberg in the ocean of fund-raising for the organization.

There are some people that question the integrity of Tim Miller and his organization and the Donna Brock letter is a great example. Within less than 28 days she went from being the ‘pet’ of the organization to someone that required removal. Tim Miller made lots of hay with the story about ‘his’ Donna Brock’ helping crack the Haleigh Cummings story. Nancy Grace was on it like ‘white on rice’ (well once it was explained to her).

So what went wrong? Why did Donna Brock find herself on the outs? One day she is Tim Millers best buddy, the next she is toast!

A standing joke in the industry about Tim Miller… nah, this is not the time nor place. It will come out, and maybe Donna Brock will be the person that reveals it. Sitting in jail with a $250,000 bond problem does give people lots of time to reflect. Will she spill the beans?

Simon Barrett

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2010, 02:56:57 PM »

It will be interesting to see who Misty's lawyer is. Robert Fields quit her back in October. I guess between national media appearances and drug trafficking, she must have had enough money to retain someone.....I pity the fool.

Thanks to everyone for posting all the links and articles, it's much appreciated.

Yeah. I was surprised to read that Misty stated she had a lawyer. Last I heard, he quit.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »

A tipster led Putnam County officials to suspect that the father and former stepmother of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings were involved in prescription drug trafficking, officials say.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-misty-dad-arrested-20100121,0,7483449.story

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »

the part of the above article that just breaks my heart is "There were no signs of forced entry, and the back door was ajar. At the time, Croslin was Cummings' girlfriend. They have since married and divorced.Haleigh's body has not been found and there have been no arrests in her disappearance."  So very sad, I have always hoped she was alive somewhere and LE saying they believe she was and seeing that is just heart wrenching.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »

Haleigh's dad, his ex-wife arrested in drug sting
By Ann O'Neill, CNN
January 21, 2010 3:17 p.m. EST

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/21/florida.h...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2010, 03:47:30 PM »

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."  Please stop this already, and let your son take responsibility for his actions.

FTLOG woman give it up! He's a big boy who has been dealing to undercover officers for the last month and has a rap sheet as long as my arm, what a piece of work this lady is.

I don't think he's ever even truly seperated from Misty, maybe divorced her but seems they have continued down the same path of sex and drugs that they were involved in when HaLeigh "disappeared"
if sykes plans on going for custody she better realize that she will not be allowed to have ron living there as well.... she is going to have to chose jr or ron... and i think she will choose ron... the only way hse would get custody is if both gramma stop making excuses for ron... jr better not end up in foster care... i know some here don't think crystal should have him either but i don't see a major problem with it.... especially with marie next door to keep tabs on her... marie in the past did not make excuses for crystal's faults unlike the entire cummings clan did for ron... crystal has grown up a lot because of this and if she does have a drug addiction that can be worked on while jr is in the home with marie supervising... my gut tells me though that he will end up in foster care because of all the mud slinging the grammas on ron side will do...
This is the part where both you two bishes get a clue and do what is right for your grandkid for once
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2010, 03:51:55 PM »

Art Harris Says:
January 21st, 2010 at 2:57 pm
Peter–

Crystal appears before judge today, in an emergency hearing requested by her lawyer, to get JR away from Ronald’s family, and back in her care. Unclear where child welfare stands at moment…Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-ronald-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688
child welfare has jack chit to say about it and i wouldn't doubt if they elect to not get involved or distance themselves greatly... dcf has failed the cummings children time after time after time....
if i were crystal i would file a lawsuit against their judgement she was right on the money about him from te very beginning drug dealing abusive and violent not to mention he lost or killed her first born... whether she actually wins tat law suit i doubt she would because they are good at covering their asses but at least it would be on record for the next poor child failed  by this system
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »

Art Harris Says:
January 21st, 2010 at 2:57 pm
Peter–

Crystal appears before judge today, in an emergency hearing requested by her lawyer, to get JR away from Ronald’s family, and back in her care. Unclear where child welfare stands at moment…Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-ronald-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688

I'm very glad to hear this
me too this might be the best thing to come out of this whole ordeal
haleighs life is lost and i agree with tim miller that she was just as gone that day as she is today... maybe jr can be saved
it is possible that haleigh died a painless death by accidental overdose it is also possible that if jr stays in this circle of people he could become the victim of gunshot
i want haleigh to be found but more then anything i want jr to be saved... like i said haleigh is gone but jr still has a chance
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2010, 04:03:58 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

LMAO-These I stole from over yonder, but I couldn't help myself

Originally Posted by Donjeta 
As I see it, right now TN's got two choices. Either she's raised a drug dealer...

...or she's raised one who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

(I know, innocent until proven guilty and all that...)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2010, 04:12:25 PM »

Yeah. I was surprised to read that Misty stated she had a lawyer. Last I heard, he quit.

maybe she just thinks she does.... or maybe she is doing what a lot of inmates do to bide their time and prolong things.... they say they have one but they don't so then they reapply for a free one but thay \already waived their rights so then they are granted more time before a trial to obtain one... i've seen this done many times for people on trial and incarcerated awaiting trail for murder and for people on trial for minor things that are not incarcerated... not sure why but i have a feeling that as of then she did not have one... you are allowed 1 phone call before arraignment who did she call even if she called someone productive they would have had to call the atty and then get back to her with the response from the atty... unless she has an atty's phone number by memory and has already paid him a retainer prior to yesterday she doesn't have one... even if it were pro bono new atty how would she know that... you cannot meet with your client until they are arraigned as far as i know... she was just being held she was not in real jail as of last night you don't get visitors at 11pm from atty's you've never met
JMO of course
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2010, 04:13:07 PM »

IM,  I saw that. So I guess we are to figure that Misty  is the ring leader with the drugs.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2010, 04:18:45 PM »

Speechless!    Priceless!   Go PCSO!!!

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:05 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

LMAO-These I stole from over yonder, but I couldn't help myself

Originally Posted by Donjeta 
As I see it, right now TN's got two choices. Either she's raised a drug dealer...

...or she's raised one who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

(I know, innocent until proven guilty and all that...)

IM,

Forgive me for being crass, I believe MC's hand's are on another part of the anatomy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:33 PM »

IM,  I saw that. So I guess we are to figure that Misty  is the ring leader with the drugs.

Just couldn't help myself.....I almost spit my drink on my work computer when I read what TN said, and then saw that....wonder what wiley female manipulated him all those other times he was arrested with cocaine, GHB, meth, pot, Opium etc etc etc etc

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2010, 04:21:49 PM »

She looks constipated

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »

o/t but i can't wait to see what ng has to say tonight
guess you were wrong as hell about your little ronny huh ng?
the only people that could be on their by phone tonight would be ggs tn marie or crystal... i don't think ggs or tn are dumb enough and i hope crystal is on and tells her to eat chit

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2010, 04:25:56 PM »

Ya know, even if Haleigh were NOT missing, this is exactly how drug dealing animals should be. Handcuffed, shackled at the ankles and behind bars!

The drug problem in the states is horrific, and the drug problem in the Putnam County area is off the charts.

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »

Just couldn't help myself.....I almost spit my drink on my work computer when I read what TN said, and then saw that....wonder what wiley female manipulated him all those other times he was arrested with cocaine, GHB, meth, pot, Opium etc etc etc etc
    What a joke. What I can't understand is how Donna got involved with all this, isn't she married? I thought she and her husband were well off, so why get mixed up in this?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2010, 04:28:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-misty-dad-arrested-20100121,0,7746593,full.story

Cops hopeful drug bust will help solve case of missing Haleigh Cummings

Putnam County investigators are hopeful that Wednesday's drug arrest of Ronald Cummings and ex-wife Misty Croslin will help them solve the year-old mystery of his missing toddler, Haleigh Cummings.

Cummings, 26, and Croslin, 18, face multiple counts of trafficking charges. They were among five people arrested Wednesday in a prescription drug trafficking sting, deputy sheriffs said.

Also arrested was Donna Brock, an Orlando who accompanied Croslin on a recent trip to Central Florida and who has told people she worked for a national organization that searches for missing people.

snipped.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.