April 19, 2024, 08:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459110 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1000 on: January 28, 2010, 09:24:50 PM »

PAT BROWN says that RC is a pathological liar    Not!
Well Nancy must not like that.

I didn't like it either. I usually agree with Pat Brown...but she is wrong this time......you wait and see Wink She thinks Ron is involved and knows.  He hasn't got a clue ...I am telling you guys. You wait and see....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: January 28, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »

Actually she called him a Criminal pathological psychopath and I agree with her

I had to laugh at that one  Ron doesn't have brains enough to be all those things!!!!!!! GGEeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Well, the criminal thing is right, but not the rest, lmfao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: January 28, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »

Has Donald Snodgrass gone to trial yet?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: January 28, 2010, 10:23:56 PM »

I had to laugh at that one  Ron doesn't have brains enough to be all those things!!!!!!! GGEeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Well, the criminal thing is right, but not the rest, lmfao.
Nut, i tend to agree with you!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: January 28, 2010, 11:16:04 PM »

LESLIE  MICHELE  PARROTTE
palatka,  fl
Booking Date & Time: 1/28/2010 8:21:05 PM  - Booking#: 10-00411
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/24/1976 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-POSSESS POSS METH W INTENT TO SELL MANUFACTURE DELIVER   F   S    $1,504.00    
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-POSSESS POSS METH W INTENT TO SELL MANUFACTURE DELIVER   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,504.00    
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,504.00    
                $8,020.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758699&IMG=54073

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: January 28, 2010, 11:37:19 PM »

ProfilerPatB

@Levi_Page I knew you would agree, Levi! I guess Ronald isn't your BFF... about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Levi_Page
http://twitter.com/ProfilerPatB

Levi_Page

@ProfilerPatB I can't stand the guy and I'm going to keep going after him until he is charged with her death 33 minutes ago from web in reply to ProfilerPatB

@ProfilerPatB on the show Sunday night at 10 PM EST discussing the Haleigh Cummings! Tune in @ www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: January 29, 2010, 07:56:29 AM »

From Nancy's transcript last night...

GRACE: To Pat Brown, criminal profiler, author of "Killing for Sport." Do you think she even remembers what happened?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER, AUTHOR OF "KILLING FOR SPORT": Absolutely. And I think Ronald is pulling her strings. I have to agree with the caller and disagree with Bethany Marshall.

I think Ronald is criminal, pathologically lying psychopath who is controlling his girlfriend. After all, this is a guy who said he would go out and kill people to get them back for doing something to his child but he won`t even beat up his girlfriend to find out why she`s lying about what happened to her.

He is controlling her and is probably very afraid of what she`s going to say in that jail cell. So I don`t think he`s thinking she`s going to crack. He`s going to get some information. I think he`s worried that she will crack.

GRACE: So you think that he was part of it?

BROWN: I do. I think -- I don`t believe that this kind of guy.

GRACE: OK, wait a minute.

BROWN: . would have backed her all this time.

GRACE: Wait. Wait. Wait. Liz, pull me that 911 sound of Ronald Cummings. To me, this sounds so genuine. I see, I see that you`re smiling. You`re not buying it.

BROWN: Yes.

GRACE: Why?

BROWN: Because this man is -- I have seen psychopathic behavior all along with this man. He said -- he stood in front of the cameras. I remember it was Geraldo, I think. He said I have never dealt drugs in my life. I am not that kind of guy.

Hello? Of course he`s that kind of guy. He`s always been that kind of guy. He is a pathological liar who`s a good actor and a good manipulator. He knew exactly what he`s doing on that tape.

I don`t think any of that is true. I think he knew what happened. He`s covering it up. And I think he`s got his little girlfriend, ex-wife, whatever you want to call her now, drug dealing friend who he supposedly should be really angry at and furious at. Not want to have anything to do with her. He`s got her in his hands.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/28/ng.01.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: January 29, 2010, 08:20:36 AM »

Nut, i tend to agree with you!

lol...I agree too...
God bless Haleigh......

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: January 29, 2010, 08:30:17 AM »

Back in Putnam County this AM.

RONALD LEMYLES CUMMINGS
WELAKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/29/2010 8:17:13 AM  - Booking#: 10-00276
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/29/1983 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $100,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $150,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $250,000.00   
        $500,000.00 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: January 29, 2010, 08:34:48 AM »

Nut,I agree.Ron has the criminal thing going on.He's got that wannabe gansta talk down pat too,but I don't buy into the rest. 

Praying for Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: January 29, 2010, 08:40:37 AM »

Good morning to all the monkeys.  I have been reading for a few days as I have not been able to be here in months and months.  As far as NG and RC relationship.  IMO, NG is staying close to get information.  I think her real feelings and thoughts are reserved on him.  I have always heard keep your friends close and enemies closer.  Not that he is an enemy but it works just the same.  I believe RC trusts NG and will tell her or keep her informed before LE does.  I will always believe Misty is involved heavily.  I cannot imagine a girl that young being so cold and evil.  I do not feel like the child is alive anymore.  i personally believe she was killed that night and probably Misty was never there.  I believe Misty left them alone.  And....what is with the tattoo of RC she had done recently.  Is this breakup a smoke screen????
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: January 29, 2010, 08:48:30 AM »

I meant that I do not believe Misty stayed with the kids.  I believe she left for a period of time.  I am not sure if she took Misty with her or not but her story is not the truth.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: January 29, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Ronald is again showing to be in the PCSO, was he moved or does this just mean that he has some type of hearing today?   

NCSunny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: January 29, 2010, 09:17:35 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Ronald is again showing to be in the PCSO, was he moved or does this just mean that he has some type of hearing today?   

Interresting NCSunny - I really don't know?

RONALD  LEMYLES  CUMMINGS
WELAKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:

93.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F     $100,000.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $150,000.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $250,000.00    
                $500,000.00    
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1014 on: January 29, 2010, 09:23:06 AM »

::MonkeyNoNo::ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, ARTHARRIS.COM, INTERVIEWED MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S NEW STEPMOM: Misty has a tattoo on her lower back, Nancy. Got it in the last few weeks. And the name on the tattoo is Ronald. It`s of her ex-husband, which is a little strange, you know, coming in the middle of -- or after their divorce, and certainly, although it`s in the middle of their new, quote, "drug partnership."

I mean, they were together in a business deal, my sources are telling me. And, you know, he was getting drugs for the deal and passing them out. She was calling her contacts. This was a family affair.

GRACE: OK. Art, what can you tell me about Misty Croslin`s father. You just spoke to him. Look, forget about the drugs. All right? That`s just a tool to find out what happened to Haleigh  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Oh Mz Nancy, if these drugs were being sold to John David and little Luci I bet you'd feel a bit different.........she has lost all objectivity when it comes to Ron and the also when she was coddling Tammi Smith..

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1015 on: January 29, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »

I realize some don't believe he is a sociopath etc, but it doesn't take book smarts to be one, and he is plenty street smart and has many of the characteristics of one IMO along with a narcissist:

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities
. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause
. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity,  rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. ADDED BY ME.......getting involved with underage girls and knocking them up

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: January 29, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »

::MonkeyNoNo::ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, ARTHARRIS.COM, INTERVIEWED MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S NEW STEPMOM: Misty has a tattoo on her lower back, Nancy. Got it in the last few weeks. And the name on the tattoo is Ronald. It`s of her ex-husband, which is a little strange, you know, coming in the middle of -- or after their divorce, and certainly, although it`s in the middle of their new, quote, "drug partnership."

I mean, they were together in a business deal, my sources are telling me. And, you know, he was getting drugs for the deal and passing them out. She was calling her contacts. This was a family affair.

GRACE: OK. Art, what can you tell me about Misty Croslin`s father. You just spoke to him. Look, forget about the drugs. All right? That`s just a tool to find out what happened to Haleigh  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Oh Mz Nancy, if these drugs were being sold to John David and little Luci I bet you'd feel a bit different.........she has lost all objectivity when it comes to Ron and the also when she was coddling Tammi Smith..

Monkey Devil!  Sure!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: January 29, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »

Back in Putnam County this AM.

RONALD LEMYLES CUMMINGS
WELAKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $100,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $150,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $250,000.00   
        $500,000.00 

Yes indeed, he sure is, Grama.

Not sure why, but his arrest data did state, "Hold for Corrections."

I'm curious why he was held in Flagler and now is in Putnam.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: January 29, 2010, 10:03:19 AM »

Good morning to all the monkeys.  I have been reading for a few days as I have not been able to be here in months and months.  As far as NG and RC relationship.  IMO, NG is staying close to get information.  I think her real feelings and thoughts are reserved on him.  I have always heard keep your friends close and enemies closer.  Not that he is an enemy but it works just the same.  I believe RC trusts NG and will tell her or keep her informed before LE does.  I will always believe Misty is involved heavily.  I cannot imagine a girl that young being so cold and evil.  I do not feel like the child is alive anymore.  i personally believe she was killed that night and probably Misty was never there.  I believe Misty left them alone.  And....what is with the tattoo of RC she had done recently.  Is this breakup a smoke screen????

Hi mariloo.

That would be ironic in a way, since Ronald said he was staying with Misty for the same reason. "keep your friends close and enemies closer." Then, Nancy Grace turn around and use that philosophy on Ronald.

I have no idea why Nancy seems to be so soft on Ronald, myself.

Glad to have you posting with us again, mariloo.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: January 29, 2010, 10:10:56 AM »

Hi mariloo.

That would be ironic in a way, since Ronald said he was staying with Misty for the same reason. "keep your friends close and enemies closer." Then, Nancy Grace turn around and use that philosophy on Ronald.

I have no idea why Nancy seems to be so soft on Ronald, myself.

Glad to have you posting with us again, mariloo.

Thanks Brandi.  I love this site and come in periodically and read to keep up.  I don't have a lot of time but I plan on retiring in Dec of 2010 with 30 yrs of Gov service and I cannot wait to do some of the things I want to do.  I can practically throw all the newspapers away and just read here and get all the news and more of it.  I hate the local news now.  I am puzzled by NG's relationship for RC also.  I believe she must have a good reason though.  As for RC, somedays I feel sorry for him and others I blame him for not taking care of business.  If that wre my daughter,  I would probably be in jail by now cause I would not let that girl draw a decent breath till she told what actually happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.