March 29, 2024, 04:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 458030 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: January 29, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »

Oh great!!!   Ron is back with the familiar system.  He will be like, " Fred, Can you change the channel on the TV for me  please?  Oh, there is Bill... Can you bring me an extra pack of salt with dinner?  Tell your sister I said hi.  Havent seen them in awhile.  Oh, say it aint so, It is Charlie..  "Hey Charlie,... after dinner, do you want to play checkers?"

Geesh..  Why in the hell did they transfer him?  This burns me up.  They should have kept in the conuty that seems to know how to set bonds and keep these repeat offenders from getting out so easily.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong - but haven't I read here that there have been some other men arrested on drug charges, and are currently in the same jail Ron has just been transferred to?

I believe LE has said in some of those that they were the result of a "different investigation", but I have my doubts about that.

The guy that was busted with fraudulent prescriptions comes to mind.

So, I'm wondering if this isn't a very carefully orchestrated play by LE.  These other men have to be thinking of the possibility that one of these Croslin Cummings idiots ratted them out to LE - could Ron be in for some not too pleasant times behind bars with those guys?

".....it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case"

Segregated in this instance could mean a few different things.  Ron has said he's been in isolation since his arrest.  Could the isolation itself now be ending (now housed with others at the jail)? 

Is Ron's new honey going to be named Bubba?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1061 on: January 29, 2010, 04:55:36 PM »

Oh great!!!   Ron is back with the familiar system.  He will be like, " Fred, Can you change the channel on the TV for me  please?  Oh, there is Bill... Can you bring me an extra pack of salt with dinner?  Tell your sister I said hi.  Havent seen them in awhile.  Oh, say it aint so, It is Charlie..  "Hey Charlie,... after dinner, do you want to play checkers?"

Geesh..  Why in the hell did they transfer him?  This burns me up.  They should have kept in the conuty that seems to know how to set bonds and keep these repeat offenders from getting out so easily.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong - but haven't I read here that there have been some other men arrested on drug charges, and are currently in the same jail Ron has just been transferred to?

I believe LE has said in some of those that they were the result of a "different investigation", but I have my doubts about that.

The guy that was busted with fraudulent prescriptions comes to mind.

So, I'm wondering if this isn't a very carefully orchestrated play by LE.  These other men have to be thinking of the possibility that one of these Croslin Cummings idiots ratted them out to LE - could Ron be in for some not too pleasant times behind bars with those guys?

".....it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case"

Segregated in this instance could mean a few different things.  Ron has said he's been in isolation since his arrest.  Could the isolation itself now be ending (now housed with others at the jail)? 

Is Ron's new honey going to be named Bubba?
Hmm~Interesting theory, and LMAO about Bubba Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: January 29, 2010, 05:07:26 PM »

LOL island!

I just got to thinking......if Ron thinks these arrests were solely to put pressure on Misty, I believe he's sadly mistaken.

The thought of Misty being the ring leader of this operation is so hysterically funny, that I can't believe Ron's mother actually verbalized it. 

Obviously it was Ron who was physically retrieving the pills from someone, not Misty.

So what better way to put pressure on Ron, than to house him in a cell with the guy who was just busted for script fraud?  It's quite likely that guy was a supplier to Ron (one of a few suppliers, possibly).

Either one of the "I know nothing" gang is really squealing like a pig and has been instrumental in these following arrests, or LE wants these men to think so.  The timing of those other arrests is surely no coincidence.

So I can definitely see the hair start to fly now, with Ron housed with these others.

I wonder if he needed a change of undies when he heard he was being transferred back? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1063 on: January 29, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »

JEN~I think that theory has alot of logic seriously .........IIRC the guy with the script was busted just a few days ago, hmmmmmmmm. I can see the chit hitting the fan (both methaphorically and literally )

I agree about Misty not being the mastermind, that girl couldn't mastermind a slinkee, sadly TN will continue to try and spin that BS that you'd need hip weighters to get thru

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: January 29, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview-says-he-d-kill-201916.html
Ronald Cummings' jailhouse interview: Says he'd kill kidnapper
By WFTV

WFTV Staff Writer
Updated: 5:18 p.m. Friday, Jan. 29, 2010
Posted: 12:49 p.m. Friday, Jan. 29, 2010
FLAGLER COUNTY — The father of a missing Putnam County girl is speaking out from inside the Flagler County jail. Ronald Cummings was arrested last week on drug charges and, shortly after he was caught, he said detectives started grilling him, not about the drug case, but about his missing 6-year-old daughter Haleigh.

Cummings said detectives wasted no time with questions about Haleigh. She disappeared from her Putnam County home last February.

"They just told me that their main focus is not on putting me in jail, but finding Haleigh," Cummings said.

During a jailhouse interview with a Florida newspaper reporter, Cummings didn't hesitate to say he knows nothing about his daughter's whereabouts, but he had problems answering similar questions about his ex-wife, Misty Croslin. She was the last person to see Haleigh alive and detectives believe she's key to solving the crime.

"Man that's a, that's a hard question to answer," Cummings said. "It's hard to believe that she doesn't know more, but it's also hard to believe that, if she did know more, she ain't already talked. Ya know?"
Cummings and his ex-wife were arrested last week, along with three others, in a prescription drug sting. Investigators say they were buying and selling prescription drugs. Cummings said he understands how serious the charges are and does believe he's going to prison.

"This is a setback in my life that, when I come out, will remind me what I should be doing and not what I was doing, what I'm being accused of doing," he said.

Cummings also said, if he does get out, even if it's years from now, he would go back (to prison). Cummings said, if he finds out who took his daughter, he would kill them and then call police afterwards.

"I don't care. If I find out what happened to my youngin', it doesn't matter to me. It will be worth life without parole or the death penalty," he said.

There have been dozens of searches and investigators have followed up on thousands of leads, but they say they're no closer to knowing what happened to Haleigh today than they were when she first disappeared last year.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: January 29, 2010, 06:03:28 PM »

Good Evening Bearly.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1066 on: January 29, 2010, 06:22:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Wow I am glad I stopped in.....I needed a good laugh. Dawn dish detergent and scrub pads. And what is even more funny is that Misty ratted him out. I just noticed in Ron's jail house interview that he made a snafu.

This is a setback in my life that, when I come out, will remind me what I should be doing and not what I was  doing, what I'm being accused of doing," he said.

So he admits what he was doing lol.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: January 29, 2010, 06:37:28 PM »

NG said that she has to admit it. She has a soft spot for Ronald Cummings

LOL NRCG.... like we didn't figure that out about 11 months ago. NG needs to be replaced.

Would she let him babysit the twins?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: January 29, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »

It's really nice you are helping a fellow monkey out with research, but would you please continue in the musings thread or open a thread in the lounge?   I think most everyone here knows some off topic is okay, and welcome.   But with the multiple and continuing posts I'm seeing, I think we have passed what is acceptable.  Please remember this is not a general purpose discussion thread, but one for Haleigh.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: January 29, 2010, 08:53:42 PM »

It's really nice you are helping a fellow monkey out with research, but would you please continue in the musings thread or open a thread in the lounge?   I think most everyone here knows some off topic is okay, and welcome.   But with the multiple and continuing posts I'm seeing, I think we have passed what is acceptable.  Please remember this is not a general purpose discussion thread, but one for Haleigh.

Muffy is correct, this should be and IS already being discussed in Musings.  Muffy is going to move all of the AK related posts directed at Mariloo over to Musings.  Thanks for understanding!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: January 29, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »

William Noles
Saundra Noles

Peniel Area Meth Lab Found
2010-1-29 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Palatka – On January 28, 2010, two Palatka residents were arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine. Detectives with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit responded to 121 Schwing Lane in Palatka, in reference to information received of possible Methamphetamine activity in the residence. The Detectives made contact with the occupants of the residence, William and Saundra Noles and their two small children.

Detectives located numerous items throughout the residence used to manufacture methamphetamine. Many of these items to include dangerous chemicals were in easy access to the children.   

Clandestine lab certified Drug Unit Detectives confirmed a clandestine methamphetamine lab was inside the residence. The lab found was identified as a Red Phosphorus method; this method is commonly known as the “RED P” method and is common among Putnam County manufactures. Members of Drug/Vice Unit then dismantled the clandestine lab and Summit Environmental responded to dispose of the hazardous waste.

Detectives recovered numerous chemicals, pipes used to smoke methamphetamine, scales, baggies, glass containers, hot plates and numerous other items in the residence used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine.

The children’s Grandmother responded to the scene and took custody until Children and Families Services could be notified.

William and Saundra Noles were arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail:

William Edward Noles, W/M  01/29/75
Charges:
1. Manufacture of Methamphetamine Bond: None
2. Possession of listed chemicals Bond: $2,500

Saundra Noles, W/F  11/15/79
Charges:
1. Manufacture of Methamphetamine Bond: None
2. Possession of listed chemicals Bond: $2,500

All items of value were turned in as evidence.   

More charges are pending on both William and Saundra.

http://www.pcso.us/2010-1-29-a

Saundra Noles 
224 Belle Dr
Satsuma, FL 32189-2100
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Saundra&firstname_begins_with=1&name=Noles&street=&where=palatka%2C+fl

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: January 29, 2010, 09:05:51 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I just wanted to say that after listening to NG the past few nights and hearing Ronalds jail house interview, are we still suppose to believe that Ronald really wants this case  solved and his daughters where-a-bouts known?   

I mean , come on, he has done nothing but continuously said over and over again in that phone call that he will kill the person that is responsible for what happened to Haleigh, what is he trying to do with those statements,  doesnt he think that if someone was gonna say something that hearing him talk like that would scare them and make them to afraid to talk...

I  think he is trying to scare Misty into NOT saying anything with that statement...I mean come on....listen to him.....why give a interview all of sudden and yell that crap out again and again,.....I think it was the only way he had to get a warning to Misty in jail, Im sure she either gets to see the news or a family member would tell her all about what he said when she gets visitation or phone calls,

Something isnt right with him wanting to talk now when he wouldnt before, he had a reason to do what he did and I think it was to get the message back to the only one that could tell!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1072 on: January 29, 2010, 09:16:45 PM »

Does everyone in Satsuma do drugs??? Seems like everyday someone in that town is arrested on drug charges. I think they need to bring in a squad and just lock up the whole town.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: January 29, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »

Misty doesn't mind sharing Ron, just her foodstamps-lol! Now I wonder how Ron got a hold of her foodstamps. I have to experience in this area-do you have to show id when using foodstamps?

Art made this comment on his website:

A friend of Misty told me about six weeks ago she ran into him in a grocery store in Palatka, where he was shopping with a girlfriend who was purportedly a stripper … She was fuming, not because of the girlfriend, but Misty spied him using her foodstamps to buy groceries for them.    Just saw this on WS. They even abuse foodstamps 

I have no experience with Food Stamps either, but I wonder how Misty would qualify for them in the first place. She was not head of a household, didn't even have a permanent address, that I know of. But again, I don't know how that often abused system works.

I do bet that if there is a welfare system in place that these people could abuse for their gain, they most likely would.

oh christ i bet i was right about the post traumatic stress disorder... free food and social security
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: January 29, 2010, 10:30:52 PM »

Misty doesn't mind sharing Ron, just her foodstamps-lol! Now I wonder how Ron got a hold of her foodstamps. I have to experience in this area-do you have to show id when using foodstamps?

Art made this comment on his website:

A friend of Misty told me about six weeks ago she ran into him in a grocery store in Palatka, where he was shopping with a girlfriend who was purportedly a stripper … She was fuming, not because of the girlfriend, but Misty spied him using her foodstamps to buy groceries for them.    Just saw this on WS. They even abuse foodstamps 

I have no experience with Food Stamps either, but I wonder how Misty would qualify for them in the first place. She was not head of a household, didn't even have a permanent address, that I know of. But again, I don't know how that often abused system works.

I do bet that if there is a welfare system in place that these people could abuse for their gain, they most likely would.

THINKING about this foodstamp statement.  Misty see's Ron with his stripper girlfriend...purchasing groceries with 'HER' FOODSTAMPS.  I took that to mean that the 'HER' was the "STRIPPER' .... maybe I am wrong.  But, if they were MISTY'S .... how in the hell would Ron get MISTY'S food stamps, if SHE ( MISTY) did not give them to RON.

On the next note, if they were indeed the Strippers food stamps, sure doesn't say much for her profession, let alone, why would someone be eligible for ... handouts.. when they are up there on a stage stripping.   Does everyone around that bunch  operate without VISION????
food stamps are not actual paper "stamps" like way back in the day it is just a debit card and all you need to know is the pin number they do not ask for id
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: January 29, 2010, 10:52:47 PM »

I am absolutely dumbfounded by all this.  If any of those SOB get out of jail, I would look at the law enforcement of that town!! This is like a bad movie that people would walk out of mid showing!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: January 29, 2010, 11:05:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I just wanted to say that after listening to NG the past few nights and hearing Ronalds jail house interview, are we still suppose to believe that Ronald really wants this case  solved and his daughters where-a-bouts known?   

I mean , come on, he has done nothing but continuously said over and over again in that phone call that he will kill the person that is responsible for what happened to Haleigh, what is he trying to do with those statements,  doesnt he think that if someone was gonna say something that hearing him talk like that would scare them and make them to afraid to talk...

I  think he is trying to scare Misty into NOT saying anything with that statement...I mean come on....listen to him.....why give a interview all of sudden and yell that crap out again and again,.....I think it was the only way he had to get a warning to Misty in jail, Im sure she either gets to see the news or a family member would tell her all about what he said when she gets visitation or phone calls,

Something isnt right with him wanting to talk now when he wouldnt before, he had a reason to do what he did and I think it was to get the message back to the only one that could tell!!!

HH I thought the same thing that ron was just trying to scare or manipulate misty, he cant even admit he is still seeing her when it is so obvious he is so afraid she has already said something to LE because he has no control over her right now...and the fact that he wanted a newspaper so he could find out what was being said.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: January 29, 2010, 11:12:36 PM »

HH I thought the same thing that ron was just trying to scare or manipulate misty, he cant even admit he is still seeing her when it is so obvious he is so afraid she has already said something to LE because he has no control over her right now...and the fact that he wanted a newspaper so he could find out what was being said.
I agree, he is using whatever he has at his disposal right now to talk to her and the media is his only way right now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: January 29, 2010, 11:54:36 PM »

Is Tommy's wife a nurse....
 License Verification 
Data As Of 1/29/2010 

LINDSYKATECROSLIN
LICENSE NUMBER: PN5191070 Printer Friendly Version   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profession
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

License Expiration Date  License Original Issue Date
7/31/2011  01/08/2010

Discipline on File  Continuing Education Audit
NO  NO

Address of Record
116 TYLER ST
SATSUMA,FL32189 
UNITED STATES

The information on this page is a secure, primary source for license verification provided by The Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance. This website is maintained by Division staff and is updated immediately upon a change to our licensing and enforcement database. 

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=140063&ProfNBR=1702

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: January 30, 2010, 06:20:51 AM »

Man charged with sexual misconduct of Union County tot
Investigation ongoing after parents of 2-year-old girl discover porn pictures
Jim Schoettler  Story updated at 8:50 AM on Friday

Union County investigators have charged a former county resident with sexual misconduct after the parents of a 2-year-old girl discovered pornographic images of her that police connected to the suspect, the Sheriff's Office said.

Guy Michael Adams, 38, remains in jail on $100,000 bail after being arrested earlier this week.

Major Garry Seay of the Sheriff's Office said the victim and her mother recently moved to Tennessee to join the girl's father. While searching through some of baggage, the parents discovered a memory card that contained the images of the girl.

Tennessee investigators contacted the Union County Sheriff's Office and Adams was arrested. Seay said the images were taken last year while the girl and Adams were living in Union County.

“This child was exposed to the greatest danger a child could ever be exposed to and does not deserve this” said Union County Sheriff Jerry Whitehead.

Seay said the investigation is ongoing and other charges are possible against Adams.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.