April 25, 2024, 06:52:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459329 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: January 30, 2010, 07:16:17 AM »

Oh great!!!   Ron is back with the familiar system.  He will be like, " Fred, Can you change the channel on the TV for me  please?  Oh, there is Bill... Can you bring me an extra pack of salt with dinner?  Tell your sister I said hi.  Havent seen them in awhile.  Oh, say it aint so, It is Charlie..  "Hey Charlie,... after dinner, do you want to play checkers?"

Geesh..  Why in the hell did they transfer him?  This burns me up.  They should have kept in the conuty that seems to know how to set bonds and keep these repeat offenders from getting out so easily.

This should be interesting, Tommy and Ron in the same place.  I wonder what they will be sending each other through intradepartmental mail.  Let's see, the rat thing has already been done.  What's next?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:18:10 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: January 30, 2010, 07:22:26 AM »

LOL island!

I just got to thinking......if Ron thinks these arrests were solely to put pressure on Misty, I believe he's sadly mistaken.

The thought of Misty being the ring leader of this operation is so hysterically funny, that I can't believe Ron's mother actually verbalized it. 

Obviously it was Ron who was physically retrieving the pills from someone, not Misty.

So what better way to put pressure on Ron, than to house him in a cell with the guy who was just busted for script fraud?  It's quite likely that guy was a supplier to Ron (one of a few suppliers, possibly).

Either one of the "I know nothing" gang is really squealing like a pig and has been instrumental in these following arrests, or LE wants these men to think so.  The timing of those other arrests is surely no coincidence.

So I can definitely see the hair start to fly now, with Ron housed with these others.

I wonder if he needed a change of undies when he heard he was being transferred back? 

Maybe they mean ring leader as in circus.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: January 30, 2010, 07:25:42 AM »

Good Evening Bearly.   

Hey Trimm!!!   

It took me a while to catch up.  Was stuck yesterday for 5 hours being transferred from one government answering system to another.  Where have all the humans gone?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: January 30, 2010, 07:32:46 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Wow I am glad I stopped in.....I needed a good laugh. Dawn dish detergent and scrub pads. And what is even more funny is that Misty ratted him out. I just noticed in Ron's jail house interview that he made a snafu.

This is a setback in my life that, when I come out, will remind me what I should be doing and not what I was  doing, what I'm being accused of doing," he said.

So he admits what he was doing lol.

He probably needed it to do some wash.  His sister does wash by throwing dirty clothes in the dryer and washing clothes with dish detergent.  He probably does it with dish detergent and uses the yellow scrubbies as a stain remover.  Must be an old family tradition.

Nice trick, going shopping in your neighbors' houses.  maybe he thought it was a Walmart.  He was probably pizzed they were out of popcorn for the movies and some beer for game time.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: January 30, 2010, 07:37:40 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I just wanted to say that after listening to NG the past few nights and hearing Ronalds jail house interview, are we still suppose to believe that Ronald really wants this case  solved and his daughters where-a-bouts known?   

I mean , come on, he has done nothing but continuously said over and over again in that phone call that he will kill the person that is responsible for what happened to Haleigh, what is he trying to do with those statements,  doesnt he think that if someone was gonna say something that hearing him talk like that would scare them and make them to afraid to talk...

I  think he is trying to scare Misty into NOT saying anything with that statement...I mean come on....listen to him.....why give a interview all of sudden and yell that crap out again and again,.....I think it was the only way he had to get a warning to Misty in jail, Im sure she either gets to see the news or a family member would tell her all about what he said when she gets visitation or phone calls,

Something isnt right with him wanting to talk now when he wouldnt before, he had a reason to do what he did and I think it was to get the message back to the only one that could tell!!!

You must be confused, HH, Misty is the ring leader, they all bow down to her, silly monkey!

We need an updated picture of your son's baby, Jake.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: January 30, 2010, 07:38:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/30/news/news01.txt
Cummings moved to Putnam Jail

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, January 30, 2010 1:56 AM EST
Ronald Cummings, the father of missing child Haleigh Cummings, was moved out of Flagler County to the Putnam County Jail on Friday morning.

"The investigators on the narcotics case no longer have reason to keep him segregated," Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said. "All the trafficking charges were in Putnam County, so the proper place to have him is our jail."

Cummings, 26, faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications after a monthlong drug investigation revealed he and four others - including his former wife, Misty Croslin - were dealing in Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills, the sheriff's office reported.

Cummings was taken to the Flagler County Jail while narcotics investigators questioned the five in relation to the drug charges, Greenwood said.

Greenwood said Cummings' bond will remain at $500,000.

Misty Croslin, 18, faces six counts of trafficking in medications, and is being held in the St. Johns County Jail on a bond of $950,000.

Other involved include her brother, Hank Croslin Jr, 23, of Satsuma, Donna Brock, 43, of Orlando and Hope Sykes, 18, of Satsuma.

All are being held in St. Johns County with the exception of Sykes and Cummings.

Officials from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement have said that the drug arrests are not related to the Haleigh case.
Haleigh was reported missing by Croslin at 3:27 a.m. the morning of Feb. 10, and no sign of the 5-year-old has been found.

Investigators have said they believe Croslin is the key to the investigation.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: January 30, 2010, 07:39:17 AM »

Good Evening Bearly.   

Hey Trimm!!!   

It took me a while to catch up.  Was stuck yesterday for 5 hours being transferred from one government answering system to another.  Where have all the humans gone?

I don't know,and I don't see it improving any time soon. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: January 30, 2010, 08:47:45 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123685
Haleigh Cummings And Others – BNN Radio Sun/Jan/31
Posted on January 30th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 158 times.
We will be running our regular radio program on Sunday Jan 31 at 3pm central. The major focus will be the events in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases.

It has been a busy week in both cases. The Putnam County ‘Adams Family’ continues to take advantage of the ‘all expenses paid’ vacation that PCSO extended to them. But even behind bars they still manage to get into trouble. Tommy Croslin managed to rack up more ‘Frequent Felon’ points this week, adding to his growing list of problems is the whole deal with stealing the blind mans gun.

Part of the extended Adams Family is Donna Brock. Donna seems to be in her own world of hurt. Her involvement with Misty Croslin appears to have had some unfortunate repercussions on both her and potentially Tim Miller’s TES group. Donna Brock was the well heeled friend that Tim Miller bankrolled to the reported tune of $3000 to take Misty for a vacation to Orlando. But is Donna Brock ‘well heeled”? The authorities do not seem to think so. A court appearance has been set, I don’t do legal jargon, but here is my definition. They are trying to figure out exactly who she is, what she owns, and where she lives! OH, and icing on the cake, if what she does own came from illegal means.

I along with many others assumed that now Law Enforcement had this merry band of miscreants behind bars they would start bartering with them. Lowering their potential for long term incarceration. I was wrong, it appears that they are still increasing the pressure.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: January 30, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »

So now we have Ron and Hope in Putnam Jail ...

Hank, Misty & Donna in St. John's County Jail ...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: January 30, 2010, 09:44:32 AM »

Thanks for the info on Food Stamps. I certainly don't want anyone to think that I was talking Food Stamps down. I'm upset that people abuse that, and people that truly need them don't get them.

Me either, but as Penny posted ... they are now using a debit card.  My thougts again... how did Ron get Misty's debit card if that is the case.  Or ... was the debit card the stripper's. It isn't important but just seems strange.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: January 30, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »

Thanks for the info on Food Stamps. I certainly don't want anyone to think that I was talking Food Stamps down. I'm upset that people abuse that, and people that truly need them don't get them.

Me either, but as Penny posted ... they are now using a debit card.  My thougts again... how did Ron get Misty's debit card if that is the case.  Or ... was the debit card the stripper's. It isn't important but just seems strange.

My question is .. Is the Food Stamp debit card Ron's for JR?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: January 30, 2010, 10:47:51 AM »

no brillo is used for drugs scotchbrite is plastic brillo is metal they use a little clump of it in a stem or pipe as a screen

Here is a better link...      http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Tommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf
WTF  Who steals Scotch Brite Pads?

You can not make this stuff up. 

What a loser.

Yup. A common thief, stealing from his neighbors!

Has he been charged in these burglaries yet?

(...and Lindsy says he is just an addict. Uh huh.)

I think I heard somewhere that scotch brite pads are used as a possible filter for smoking drugs.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: January 30, 2010, 10:49:22 AM »

Oh great!!!   Ron is back with the familiar system.  He will be like, " Fred, Can you change the channel on the TV for me  please?  Oh, there is Bill... Can you bring me an extra pack of salt with dinner?  Tell your sister I said hi.  Havent seen them in awhile.  Oh, say it aint so, It is Charlie..  "Hey Charlie,... after dinner, do you want to play checkers?"

Geesh..  Why in the hell did they transfer him?  This burns me up.  They should have kept in the conuty that seems to know how to set bonds and keep these repeat offenders from getting out so easily.
you are so right and i hope this has noting to do with jr not being able to visit i hope putnam adopts the same no one under 13 policy... usually people who request a transfer can only get on if their current location impedes contact with their family
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: January 30, 2010, 10:50:43 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Wow I am glad I stopped in.....I needed a good laugh. Dawn dish detergent and scrub pads. And what is even more funny is that Misty ratted him out. I just noticed in Ron's jail house interview that he made a snafu.

This is a setback in my life that, when I come out, will remind me what I should be doing and not what I was  doing, what I'm being accused of doing," he said.

So he admits what he was doing lol.

i know i caught tat too...
what i was doing...er uhm i mean what i was accused of doing
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: January 30, 2010, 11:01:25 AM »

Misty doesn't mind sharing Ron, just her foodstamps-lol! Now I wonder how Ron got a hold of her foodstamps. I have to experience in this area-do you have to show id when using foodstamps?

Art made this comment on his website:

A friend of Misty told me about six weeks ago she ran into him in a grocery store in Palatka, where he was shopping with a girlfriend who was purportedly a stripper … She was fuming, not because of the girlfriend, but Misty spied him using her foodstamps to buy groceries for them.    Just saw this on WS. They even abuse foodstamps 

I have no experience with Food Stamps either, but I wonder how Misty would qualify for them in the first place. She was not head of a household, didn't even have a permanent address, that I know of. But again, I don't know how that often abused system works.

I do bet that if there is a welfare system in place that these people could abuse for their gain, they most likely would.

THINKING about this foodstamp statement.  Misty see's Ron with his stripper girlfriend...purchasing groceries with 'HER' FOODSTAMPS.  I took that to mean that the 'HER' was the "STRIPPER' .... maybe I am wrong.  But, if they were MISTY'S .... how in the hell would Ron get MISTY'S food stamps, if SHE ( MISTY) did not give them to RON.

On the next note, if they were indeed the Strippers food stamps, sure doesn't say much for her profession, let alone, why would someone be eligible for ... handouts.. when they are up there on a stage stripping.   Does everyone around that bunch  operate without VISION????
food stamps are not actual paper "stamps" like way back in the day it is just a debit card and all you need to know is the pin number they do not ask for id
this is what the ebt card in florida looks like... it has the american flag on it... you know for the satsuman american way
http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/ebt/CardIssuance.shtml
you get foodstamps once a month on the first of the month... if you get cash assistance you would get it twice  a month and the dates depends on your social security number... people who do not have kids are eligible if they are disabled unemployed or homeless... and if i am right about her ptsd then misty already claimed to be homeless and she is definitely unemployed if you are under 24 and live with your parents they would count your parents income to determine your benefit ammount... which in this case she would still qualify... and benefits do not stop just because you are in jail... unless someone makes welfare aware tat she is in jail they will keep racking up on the card and she will have a lot of food stamps in 50 something years when she gets out lol
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: January 30, 2010, 11:04:11 AM »

Is Tommy's wife a nurse....
 License Verification 
Data As Of 1/29/2010 

LINDSYKATECROSLIN
LICENSE NUMBER: PN5191070 Printer Friendly Version   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profession
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

License Expiration Date  License Original Issue Date
7/31/2011  01/08/2010

Discipline on File  Continuing Education Audit
NO  NO

Address of Record
116 TYLER ST
SATSUMA,FL32189 
UNITED STATES

The information on this page is a secure, primary source for license verification provided by The Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance. This website is maintained by Division staff and is updated immediately upon a change to our licensing and enforcement database. 

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=140063&ProfNBR=1702
not sure but there were rumors back in the beginning that she was looking for a nursing job in south america or something
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: January 30, 2010, 11:11:15 AM »

back to the food stamp welfare thing not tat it really matters but ron most likely was still getting it for haleigh even... for cash he probably got around 5 or 6 hundred a month (depending on if he filed haleigh as disabled) and for food probably around 600 a month
there are people who do not even have their kids and can still legally claim benefits for them even if the kid is not actually still living in the house
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: January 30, 2010, 11:18:20 AM »

snipped from Penny's post ....

and if i am right about her ptsd then misty already claimed to be homeless and she is definitely unemployed if you are under 24 and live with your parents they would count your parents income to determine your benefit ammount...

Then why when the judge asked her what she does for a living, she said NOTHING, but then said that her parents support her.  Wonder why she would not have told that she was getting welfare and/or food stamps.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: January 30, 2010, 11:41:18 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/30/haleighs_dad_does_the_jail_cell_shuffle.html
 Haleigh’s Dad Does The Jail Cell Shuffle
Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:40:41 AM
BUNNELL -- The father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings has switched jail cells.

Ronald Cummings was moved from the Flagler County Jail to the Putnam County Jail.

He and four others, including his ex-wife, Misty, were arrested earlier in January for illegally selling powerful prescription painkillers.

Cummings was being kept in the Flagler County Jail, because the suspects were ordered to be segregated.

Investigators said the drug arrests were not connected to the case of Haleigh’s disappearance. The 6-year-old has not been seen in nearly a year.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 30, 2010, 01:24:22 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123688
Haleigh Cummings Update – Yet More Donna Brock….
Posted on January 30th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 188 times.

I think it is clear that my articles concerning Donna Brock have reached some folks that do not want to have their name associated with her. I received a delightful email that included this quote:

I also do not give you permission to print any part of this.  I hope you understand how many people this has hurt.  I don’t feel Donna is worth that.

This came ’supposedly’ from someone in the group shot. I was asked to remove the photo from the article but told that it was OK to leave the close up of Donna Brock if I so desired.

I do not appreciate being grouped with her, nor did I give permission for my picture to be posted.  If you want to post the zoom in of Donna, that’s your business…..but I believe I speak for the rest of us, that we would prefer the group picture taken out.

This person also went on to explain that the ‘Finger’ was not aimed at Tim Miller, or his organization TES, the group in the photograph were just blowing off steam, they had had a hard day, and the sentiment was aimed at someone else.

This person also went on to explain that no one in the picture agreed with Donna Brock.

Of course this begs the question of why Donna Brock is not the only one in the picture that is extending a digit? Or maybe more importantly why Donna Brock is clearly the focal point in the picture. If Donna Brock was so disliked why would this group of people assemble around her?

One aspect that still puzzles me are the dates. This picture was taken three days before the termination letter. One wonders if the picture had anything to do with it?

In no way do I wish to implicate Tim Miller, nor TES in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. To do so would be crass stupidity. TES has a long history of helping some people. Alas though, there are many families that do not share this view.

What is interesting is that much of the vitriol is aimed not at the organization as a whole, but squarely at Tim Miller himself. Even within the organizations that volunteer time, money, and effort to search for missing children there seems to be a Tim Miller issue. Mark Klaas for example came out with guns blazing on a Nancy Grace program over Miller’s involvement in the Haleigh Cummings case and his use of Donna Brock as ‘bait’.

Here is a question for all of you sleuths, where is Donna Brock’s hubby? How come he has not coughed up the money to spring her from jail?

I am sure that this is going to be a discussion item on our radio program tomorrow.

Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.