April 16, 2024, 05:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 458986 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: February 02, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »

Yea Heart, you beat me too it, and they say she clled Teresa and asked her to deal with it, even offering to pay her to babysit......dont know if true one way or the other but it would kind explain all the calls and stuff from Ronald, he knew she didnt wanna keep the kids....WTH
Who are they HH?

Where did that info come from?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: February 02, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1282 on: February 02, 2010, 09:13:37 PM »

Yea Heart, you beat me too it, and they say she clled Teresa and asked her to deal with it, even offering to pay her to babysit......dont know if true one way or the other but it would kind explain all the calls and stuff from Ronald, he knew she didnt wanna keep the kids....WTH
  And why in the world would you leave kids with a person that didn't want to watch your kids? Normal people wouldn't leave their kids with someone like that 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: February 02, 2010, 09:15:03 PM »

Who are they HH?

Oh I see that they are discussing it over at WS.  I must have missed that part, thanks HH!

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: February 02, 2010, 09:15:43 PM »

Who are they HH?

Art Harris, but I'm not sure if that's what he meant. He said she (Misty) called Ron's mom that night because she (Misty) was to tired to babysit, and said she would pay her, I didn't understand who would pay who, you know AH.

I guess we'll have to wait for the tapes, I don't trust Art's reporting so much. I'm going to have to watch that part of Nancy again when it comes back on, because I wasn't expecting an actual BOMBSHELL!    so I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: February 02, 2010, 09:17:54 PM »

And why in the world would you leave kids with a person that didn't want to watch your kids? Normal people wouldn't leave their kids with someone like that 

Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW  View Post
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is NG not asking Art more about Misty not wanting to babysit Haleigh that night and her calling Ron's mother???? I can care less about what they are eating in jail and her skipping everyone that wants to put Ron in the spotlight, unless they feel he is a grieving father. What if TN or GGMS came over and got the kids or Ron? Maybe that is why TN slipped early on and said she sent someone over to the MH. Then the story of GGMS bringing laundry came to light.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4763711

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: February 02, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »

Who are they HH?

Oh I see that they are discussing it over at WS.  I must have missed that part, thanks HH!
yea, they said it on NG, you had to listen good, others was saying something to, that piece of info, makes me very sad.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: February 02, 2010, 09:21:04 PM »

Who are they HH?

Art Harris, but I'm not sure if that's what he meant. He said she (Misty) called Ron's mom that night because she (Misty) was to tired to babysit, and said she would pay her, I didn't understand who would pay who, you know AH.

I guess we'll have to wait for the tapes, I don't trust Art's reporting so much. I'm going to have to watch that part of Nancy again when it comes back on, because I wasn't expecting an actual BOMBSHELL!    so I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have.
I agree Maven, and it was Misty saying that she would pay Teresa if she would take the kids, but I can bet you that Ronald didnt want TN to go get those kids, in my way of thinking he was trying to gain control over Misty again by making her do just what he told her to, this is all so sad!!!!   they all failed her!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: February 02, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »

Who are they HH?

I will have to stay up and watch the replay as well Maven. I may have walked out of the room at that time.  And like you, I don't put much stock in tabloid exclusive AH.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: February 02, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »

Who are they HH?

I agree Maven, and it was Misty saying that she would pay Teresa if she would take the kids, but I can bet you that Ronald didnt want TN to go get those kids, in my way of thinking he was trying to gain control over Misty again by making her do just what he told her to, this is all so sad!!!!   they all failed her!!

That's the way I understood it, Misty pay TN, but why would Misty have to offer to pay TN to babysit?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: February 02, 2010, 09:47:22 PM »

Who are they HH?

That's the way I understood it, Misty pay TN, but why would Misty have to offer to pay TN to babysit?
I dont know, maybe it was just Misty's way of showing TN just how much she didnt want to babysit, its really confusing and stupid on Ronalds and TN's part if true!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: February 02, 2010, 10:09:45 PM »

AH: LE is dangling names for the Identify of certain unnamed people in front of Misty. And Misty is not talking.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: February 02, 2010, 10:12:45 PM »

AH: LE is dangling names for the Identify of certain unnamed people in front of Misty. And Misty is not talking.
So does PC LE think that these unnamed people are responsible for the disappearance of HaLeigh?

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1293 on: February 02, 2010, 10:21:51 PM »

This is what was said, but I don't know who or what AH is talking about. maybe when he puts the tape of Lindsy up we will know more. I can't tell why he said Misty called TN..honestly.

NG: back to AH, you talked to Misty’s father and her SIL, what can you tell me about those tapes, what can we expect to hear?

AH: If you get the tapes that were made today you will hear Misty talking about things like what happened that nite, I’ve never known this from her SIL before but she says she was so tired from those parties of the last 3 days, that when she came home, she did not want to babysit, that she called Ron’s mother, and she offered her to (pay) her to babysit and Misty told her SIL well I said ok, if’s it’s ok with Ron, now remember he was furious at her,, she had just gone off on this 3 day binge romance, drugs, sex and rock n roll. And she didn’t know if he wanted her to babysit. She said it was ok, so that’s the last we know Nancy, that’s what you’ll hear on tonites tape.

NG: SO your telling me, the nite she was there, Haleigh went missing, she didn’t want to babysit?

AH: That’s what she told her SIL who I talked to tonight.

NG you know that adds a lot to the mix, the fact that she did not want the responsibility of these children and now suddenly one of them disappears, something new to us tonight.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: February 02, 2010, 10:30:57 PM »

This is what was said, but I don't know who or what AH is talking about. maybe when he puts the tape of Lindsy up we will know more. I can't tell why he said Misty called TN..honestly.

NG: back to AH, you talked to Misty’s father and her SIL, what can you tell me about those tapes, what can we expect to hear?

AH: If you get the tapes that were made today you will hear Misty talking about things like what happened that nite, I’ve never known this from her SIL before but she says she was so tired from those parties of the last 3 days, that when she came home, she did not want to babysit, that she called Ron’s mother, and she offered her to (pay) her to babysit and Misty told her SIL well I said ok, if’s it’s ok with Ron, now remember he was furious at her,, she had just gone off on this 3 day binge romance, drugs, sex and rock n roll. And she didn’t know if he wanted her to babysit. She said it was ok, so that’s the last we know Nancy, that’s what you’ll hear on tonites tape.

NG: SO your telling me, the nite she was there, Haleigh went missing, she didn’t want to babysit?

NG you know that adds a lot to the mix, the fact that she did not want the responsibility of these children and now suddenly one of them disappears, something new to us tonight.

OS
Thanks OS, thats it!

However still sounds like a bunch of AH mumbo jumbo.

Heart
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: February 02, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »

Good evening!  I don't post very often but thought you might want this.  It seems like Haleigh has made the top 10!  God bless Haleigh.  Night All!

http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm

From this FBI page, scroll down to the "Wanted by FBI", then scroll down to see Haleigh!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1296 on: February 02, 2010, 10:51:57 PM »

OS
Thanks OS, thats it!

However still sounds like a bunch of AH mumbo jumbo.

Hi Heart

yes it does..I keep checking on his site, he has this up

Misty Croslin, Caught on Tape, Coming Soon!

I want to hear his conversation with Lindsy too.

I am scratching my head at this one..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: February 02, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »

Good evening!  I don't post very often but thought you might want this.  It seems like Haleigh has made the top 10!  God bless Haleigh.  Night All!

From this FBI page, scroll down to the "Wanted by FBI", then scroll down to see Haleigh!

Thanks Spydee!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: February 02, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

Misty is scared per father Hank Croslin per AH

Police are dangling names in front of her.
I'll bet she is scared, and I'll also bet she isn't going to snitch on any of the people being dangled in front of her.
She makes me sick ratting on TC (not that he didn't deserve it) for stealing soap etc, but really nothing meaningful
Just makes her and her family look even worse, stealing scrub pads and soap 
Well he needed ratting out. Breaking into his neighbors houses, stealing chit. F'ing crackhead with wings for ears.

I know its not nice to laugh at others but that was the funniest I have read in a long time. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: February 02, 2010, 11:26:42 PM »

Thannk you, Spydee. You should post more often!

Here's what you see when you go to that link:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.