April 19, 2024, 03:12:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459101 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1320 on: February 03, 2010, 10:15:33 AM »

Yea Heart, you beat me too it, and they say she clled Teresa and asked her to deal with it, even offering to pay her to babysit......dont know if true one way or the other but it would kind explain all the calls and stuff from Ronald, he knew she didnt wanna keep the kids....WTH
  And why in the world would you leave kids with a person that didn't want to watch your kids? Normal people wouldn't leave their kids with someone like that 

And why in the world has Ronald never mentioned that?  Or Teresa for that matter?  Why did they both stand behind Misty knowing she didn't even want to be there in the first place - and therefore likely proceeded to party that night anyway.

Guilt! That is why at a minimum Ron should be charged with negligence IMO

Oh definitely.  I've always felt Ron was a POS father, who never took the well being of his kids into consideration.

But I'm kind of thinking the hiding of this information (IF it's true) has more to it than just guilt.  There was that visit to the MH that night by either Teresa or grandma.  I wonder what they really saw or did when they got there?

Here's an off the wall thought.

The lack of care giving, and the potential hiding of facts by Teresa..................could she have been one of the drug circle?  Could she be an addict?

Oh I totally agree that they are in CYA mode, and when I heard TN state that HaLeigh woulodn't take an oxy because they were bitter, I almost fell over.......you would ONLY knew that if you chewed it up as they are coated and don't have a bad taste if taken as directed, the only people I knew who crushed them or chewed them were addicts themselves.  Also, it seems that alot of peeps have been digging and found out that TN didn't even raise her own kids most of the time and left them with GGMS, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: February 03, 2010, 10:20:04 AM »

Thanks IM.  I had completely forgotten about Teresa's comment on the taste of oxy's.  And I haven't been following closely enough, and missed that she didn't play a huge role in the raising of her own kids.

Those two things certainly shed some light on her character for me.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: February 03, 2010, 10:55:19 AM »

First of all, I did not watch Nancy Grace. I have these thoughts about the babysitting that is in question.

JMO of course. Misty did not want to babysit so she phoned TN .... TN said that she would 'pay her' to babysitt. All of a sudden ... Lindsy Croslin's name gets into this picture. WHY??? If Misty phoned TN ..Why was Lindsy's name involved.

I am thinking that when Misty phoned TN that she maybe(?) had suggested that she would ask Lindsy to babysitt (not sure how Ron and TN felt about that...my thought here)... and that maybe where the comments came up ...about Lindsy.

Did Teresa say to Misty .... I will pay her (meaning Lindsy) if it was alright with Ron??

How did Lindsy know anything about this phone CALL TO TERESA ....IF SHE WAN'T THE ONE TO BE MAYBE BABYSITTING. Do you think that Misty would go an say to Lindsy...I phoned TN to babysit...yadda yadda ... I don't think so, UNLESS it involved Lindsy.

Would the noises heard .... screaming .... fit into this about 2:30AM ... the LE over at 116 Tyler St.....etc...etc...etc....

Another thing adding to my babysitting thoughts. Did they not confiscate the cellphones?? If so, would the call to TN not be on record, if so, then PCSO knew about this call ... to TN but never revealed it to the general public... is this something that they were keeping underwraps ... cause this would put HaLeigh and Jr. at the Croslin's ....

What we have were words by Art Harris and NOT ACTUAL conversation WORDS.  It is very difficult to analyze someone's words when possibly Art did not get the ... actual conversation... he is just repeating... in his own words.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: February 03, 2010, 10:59:23 AM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: February 03, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »

First of all, I did not watch Nancy Grace. I have these thoughts about the babysitting that is in question.

JMO of course. Misty did not want to babysit so she phoned TN .... TN said that she would 'pay her' to babysitt. All of a sudden ... Lindsy Croslin's name gets into this picture. WHY??? If Misty phoned TN ..Why was Lindsy's name involved.

I am thinking that when Misty phoned TN that she maybe(?) had suggested that she would ask Lindsy to babysitt (not sure how Ron and TN felt about that...my thought here)... and that maybe where the comments came up ...about Lindsy.

Did Teresa say to Misty .... I will pay her (meaning Lindsy) if it was alright with Ron??

How did Lindsy know anything about this phone CALL TO TERESA ....IF SHE WAN'T THE ONE TO BE MAYBE BABYSITTING. Do you think that Misty would go an say to Lindsy...I phoned TN to babysit...yadda yadda ... I don't think so, UNLESS it involved Lindsy.

Would the noises heard .... screaming .... fit into this about 2:30AM ... the LE over at 116 Tyler St.....etc...etc...etc....

Another thing adding to my babysitting thoughts. Did they not confiscate the cellphones?? If so, would the call to TN not be on record, if so, then PCSO knew about this call ... to TN but never revealed it to the general public... is this something that they were keeping underwraps ... cause this would put HaLeigh and Jr. at the Croslin's ....

What we have were words by Art Harris and NOT ACTUAL conversation WORDS.  It is very difficult to analyze someone's words when possibly Art did not get the ... actual conversation... he is just repeating... in his own words.

Grama, I think this is just the tip of the iceberg for Misty.

The way I'm reading this, Misty is already tossing blame around - and is doing so by whining to her sister in law about how everyone else failed those kids that night.

Ron wasn't home to watch his own kids, Teresa wasn't around to watch her own grand kids, so Misty got stuck with them, and she didn't even want to be ther in the first place.  So then there's a fight at 8:30 that night with Ron, right?  So maybe with this thought process topped by that fight - Misty just left.

I can honestly see this as the beginning of Misty admitting to what happened, followed by something along the lines of "but I didn't do anything wrong.  Those aren't my kids.  I wasn't responsible for them".

Good thoughts on the cell calls to/from Misty and Teresa that night.  But what if that conversation took place in person at Teresa's home?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: February 03, 2010, 11:05:18 AM »

Lifesong!!!  Great to see you! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: February 03, 2010, 11:32:32 AM »

snipped from Art Harris article ....www.artharris.com

“She told me, ‘I didn’t want to even watch the kids that night because I was too tired from partying that weekend,’” her sister in law, Lindsay, told me in an exclusive interview Tuesday night that I broke on CNN HLN’s Nancy Grace Show.

Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”
I reached Lindsay as she was driving her in-laws home after a visit with Misty and her brother,

See, the above BOLDED is CONVERSATION THAT ART HARRIS IS POSTING THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY ...WHAT MISTY TOLD LINDSY... AND NOW LINDSY REPEATS IN HER WORDS TO ART..AND ART PUTS THEM DOWN AS QUOTES... from Lindsy...not actual words by MISTY.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: February 03, 2010, 11:34:07 AM »

Yea Heart, you beat me too it, and they say she clled Teresa and asked her to deal with it, even offering to pay her to babysit......dont know if true one way or the other but it would kind explain all the calls and stuff from Ronald, he knew she didnt wanna keep the kids....WTH
  And why in the world would you leave kids with a person that didn't want to watch your kids? Normal people wouldn't leave their kids with someone like that 

And why in the world has Ronald never mentioned that?  Or Teresa for that matter?  Why did they both stand behind Misty knowing she didn't even want to be there in the first place - and therefore likely proceeded to party that night anyway.

Also, didin't Ron tell the judge in the original custody trial that his mom, and GGMS and that whacked out sister were going to help him with the kids???? I can't recall one time when TN has actually done this from what we have seen the last yr, anyone else notice her keeping JR while Ron and Misty were out doing "whatever"

Well IM, I don't think that every move each of these characters make is on the net.  I don't think that we can honestly say.

Heart
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: February 03, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »

Hello Everyone!  This case makes my heart sick.  I hope that the truth comes out, little Haleigh is found, and those people responsible for hurting her never see the light of day.  I have been following this case off and on for awhile so I am not up to speed on all the details.  What I am curious about is Tommy Croslin.  Didn't he say he went to the trailer and his sister was not there?  That he knocked and knocked but all the lights were off, etc.?  Look at him...as the rest of them, he just does not look mentally sound.  Is it a stretch of the imagination to think that he may have actually gone into that trailer high as a kite when his sister didn't come to that door, saw beautiful baby Haleigh, saw an opportunity and did something horrible? 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: February 03, 2010, 11:36:52 AM »

Another ... ART HARRIS ... EXCLUSIVE  -  Video as well!!

Exclusive: Cops “Mindgames” With Misty Croslin!Art Harris Reports Exclusive new info on Misty Croslin in Jail

From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

In exclusive interviews, journalist Art Harris last night spoke with Misty Croslin’s parents after they visited the person police call the key to unraveling the Haleigh Cummings case, and reported new details about the investigation on CNN HNL’s The Nancy Grace Show.

Her parents, Lisa and Hank Croslin, spoke by phone with Art as they were driving with daughter in law Lindsay Croslin, after visiting Misty and her brother Tommy, both charged with major drug trafficking and held on high bonds in a county jail in St. Augustine, Florida.

Tuesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, we shared those conversations, Misty’s fear behind bars of a long prison term if convicted of the drug charges, how cops on the Haleigh Cummings case are squeezing her, as her father described, and new details she revealed to her sister in law about the days and hours leading up to the five year old gone missing.

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: February 03, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »

Morning Grama!!  Wasn't this chicken let out of the bag a long time ago? (referencing the babysitting discussion and having to call Ron ect)  I remember folks talking about it but don't know where.  And yes, IMO, analyzing someone elses words - difficult.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: February 03, 2010, 11:49:16 AM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

So was AH's report correct then?

Is AH's report correct now?

Are both of AH's report correct?

If Lindsy did relay this info to AH is she trying to be helpful?

And if Lindsy is trying to be helpful,  who is it she is trying to help?
Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

Does Lindsy know who moved the van the night of Feb 9?
Is this why Chelsea and Timmy moved the hell away from these folks?

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: February 03, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »

Exclusive: Cops “Mindgames” With Misty Croslin!Art Harris Reports Exclusive new info on Misty Croslin in Jail

In exclusive interviews, journalist Art Harris last night spoke with Misty Croslin’s parents after they visited the person police call the key to unraveling the Haleigh Cummings case, and reported new details about the investigation on CNN HNL’s The Nancy Grace Show.

Her parents, Lisa and Hank Croslin, spoke by phone with Art as they were driving with daughter in law Lindsay Croslin, after visiting Misty and her brother Tommy, both charged with major drug trafficking and held on high bonds in a county jail in St. Augustine, Florida.

Tuesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, we shared those conversations, Misty’s fear behind bars of a long prison term if convicted of the drug charges, how cops on the Haleigh Cummings case are squeezing her, as her father described, and new details she revealed to her sister in law about the days and hours leading up to the five year old gone missing.

I think it is about time for ART Harris to retire from his REPORTING  ...... Sorry, just watched the video attached to this article.  Nearing the very end ART is talking about the $35,000 that Ron told ...would get .... MISTY BACK.   If you can't speak the correct words, how can you even begin to write an article.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1333 on: February 03, 2010, 12:01:34 PM »

Also, didin't Ron tell the judge in the original custody trial that his mom, and GGMS and that whacked out sister were going to help him with the kids???? I can't recall one time when TN has actually done this from what we have seen the last yr, anyone else notice her keeping JR while Ron and Misty were out doing "whatever"

Well IM, I don't think that every move each of these characters make is on the net.  I don't think that we can honestly say.

LOL~ I was being sarcastic, I honestly don't think she has taken care of JR at all, looks like GGMS has done all of that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1334 on: February 03, 2010, 12:06:52 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: February 03, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Time for some ONE on ONE ...

PCSO  ...  MISTY

PCSO ... LINDSY

PCSO ... TERESA

Let's get this babysitting conversation ... correct.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: February 03, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »

I think it is about time for ART Harris to retire from his REPORTING  ...... Sorry, just watched the video attached to this article.  Nearing the very end ART is talking about the $35,000 that Ron told ...would get .... MISTY BACK.   If you can't speak the correct words, how can you even begin to write an article.

Damn, I must be crazy....I thought Nancy Grace said that and Art didn't correct her...now, I'll have to go and watch again

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1337 on: February 03, 2010, 12:20:45 PM »

You are right it was Art, I guess I was thinking about this from Mz Nancy:

HARRIS: Misty`s brother has been questioned. He`ll be questioned again, says he knows nothing. In fact, I was told tonight by his parents, Nancy, he`s willing to take a lie detector test and pay for it themselves. They have their own private eye who would do it for $750.

GRACE: Art, remember him saying that a guy dressed in black with squeaky shoes was in the home the night his sister went missing.

HARRIS: That was Junior`s comments.

That, and Mz Nancy didn't remember Ron commenting onthe 2 or 3 people or whatever who took HaLeigh Sad, but it looks like between these two they can't get even the simplest facts straight Monkey Devil!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1338 on: February 03, 2010, 12:22:43 PM »

PCSO  ...  MISTY

PCSO ... LINDSY

PCSO ... TERESA

You wouldn't think that would take that much work to figure this out, but who knows? I'm still waiting patiently for the jailhouse tapes between Ma and Pa and Misty.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1339 on: February 03, 2010, 12:27:33 PM »

PCSO  ...  MISTY

PCSO ... LINDSY

PCSO ... TERESA

You wouldn't think that would take that much work to figure this out, but who knows? I'm still waiting patiently for the jailhouse tapes between Ma and Pa and Misty.

I'd like to add GGMS and Eliza.......since it took them 10 days to disclose they "went by " the house that night

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.