April 25, 2024, 08:55:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459340 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: February 03, 2010, 12:27:42 PM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

So was AH's report correct then?

Is AH's report correct now?

Are both of AH's report correct?

If Lindsy did relay this info to AH is she trying to be helpful?

And if Lindsy is trying to be helpful,  who is it she is trying to help?
Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

Does Lindsy know who moved the van the night of Feb 9?
Is this why Chelsea and Timmy moved the hell away from these folks?

Thanks Heart.  I couldn't remember exactly what that was.

So in theory, Lindsy could have heard directly from Misty on the night in question about how she didn't want to be babysitting anyone's kids that night.

??
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: February 03, 2010, 12:30:54 PM »

Another ... ART HARRIS ... EXCLUSIVE  -  Video as well!!

Exclusive: Cops “Mindgames” With Misty Croslin!Art Harris Reports Exclusive new info on Misty Croslin in Jail

From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

In exclusive interviews, journalist Art Harris last night spoke with Misty Croslin’s parents after they visited the person police call the key to unraveling the Haleigh Cummings case, and reported new details about the investigation on CNN HNL’s The Nancy Grace Show.

Her parents, Lisa and Hank Croslin, spoke by phone with Art as they were driving with daughter in law Lindsay Croslin, after visiting Misty and her brother Tommy, both charged with major drug trafficking and held on high bonds in a county jail in St. Augustine, Florida.

Tuesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, we shared those conversations, Misty’s fear behind bars of a long prison term if convicted of the drug charges, how cops on the Haleigh Cummings case are squeezing her, as her father described, and new details she revealed to her sister in law about the days and hours leading up to the five year old gone missing.

I think it is about time for ART Harris to retire from his REPORTING  ...... Sorry, just watched the video attached to this article.  Nearing the very end ART is talking about the $35,000 that Ron told ...would get .... MISTY BACK.   If you can't speak the correct words, how can you even begin to write an article.
You are right it was Art, I guess I was thinking about this from Mz Nancy:

HARRIS: Misty`s brother has been questioned. He`ll be questioned again, says he knows nothing. In fact, I was told tonight by his parents, Nancy, he`s willing to take a lie detector test and pay for it themselves. They have their own private eye who would do it for $750.

GRACE: Art, remember him saying that a guy dressed in black with squeaky shoes was in the home the night his sister went missing.

HARRIS: That was Junior`s comments.

That, and Mz Nancy didn't remember Ron commenting onthe 2 or 3 people or whatever who took HaLeigh Sad, but it looks like between these two they can't get even the simplest facts straight Monkey Devil!

It is no wonder we have to read between the lines ... looking for the truth.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: February 03, 2010, 12:36:19 PM »

Hello Everyone!  This case makes my heart sick.  I hope that the truth comes out, little Haleigh is found, and those people responsible for hurting her never see the light of day.  I have been following this case off and on for awhile so I am not up to speed on all the details.  What I am curious about is Tommy Croslin.  Didn't he say he went to the trailer and his sister was not there?  That he knocked and knocked but all the lights were off, etc.?  Look at him...as the rest of them, he just does not look mentally sound.  Is it a stretch of the imagination to think that he may have actually gone into that trailer high as a kite when his sister didn't come to that door, saw beautiful baby Haleigh, saw an opportunity and did something horrible? 

Yes, he did say that.  Which brings up another question for me.

Did Tommy and Lindsy find someone to watch their kids that night?  Was Lindsy supposed to be with them?  Was Tommy?  Where were their kids when Tommy was galavanting around the trailer park that night?

Did Misty agree to watch Tommy and Lindsy's kids at Ron's MH that night?  Is THAT what Tommy was really doing over there?  Coming to pick up his kids and bring them home?

Wasn't LE at someone else's house first that night?  Seems I remember they were somewhere on Green Lane before they went to Ron's?  Did we ever figure out why that was?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: February 03, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »

Exclusive: Cops “Mindgames” With Misty Croslin!Art Harris Reports Exclusive new info on Misty Croslin in Jail

In exclusive interviews, journalist Art Harris last night spoke with Misty Croslin’s parents after they visited the person police call the key to unraveling the Haleigh Cummings case, and reported new details about the investigation on CNN HNL’s The Nancy Grace Show.

Her parents, Lisa and Hank Croslin, spoke by phone with Art as they were driving with daughter in law Lindsay Croslin, after visiting Misty and her brother Tommy, both charged with major drug trafficking and held on high bonds in a county jail in St. Augustine, Florida.

Tuesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, we shared those conversations, Misty’s fear behind bars of a long prison term if convicted of the drug charges, how cops on the Haleigh Cummings case are squeezing her, as her father described, and new details she revealed to her sister in law about the days and hours leading up to the five year old gone missing.

I think it is about time for ART Harris to retire from his REPORTING  ...... Sorry, just watched the video attached to this article.  Nearing the very end ART is talking about the $35,000 that Ron told ...would get .... MISTY BACK.   If you can't speak the correct words, how can you even begin to write an article.

Damn, I must be crazy....I thought Nancy Grace said that and Art didn't correct her...now, I'll have to go and watch again

Art was the one who said it.  I remember.  I thought at the time that he said it that he misspoke.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: February 03, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »

Hello Everyone!  This case makes my heart sick.  I hope that the truth comes out, little Haleigh is found, and those people responsible for hurting her never see the light of day.  I have been following this case off and on for awhile so I am not up to speed on all the details.  What I am curious about is Tommy Croslin.  Didn't he say he went to the trailer and his sister was not there?  That he knocked and knocked but all the lights were off, etc.?  Look at him...as the rest of them, he just does not look mentally sound.  Is it a stretch of the imagination to think that he may have actually gone into that trailer high as a kite when his sister didn't come to that door, saw beautiful baby Haleigh, saw an opportunity and did something horrible? 

Did Tommy and Lindsy find someone to watch their kids that night?  Was Lindsy supposed to be with them?  Was Tommy?  Where were their kids when Tommy was galavanting around the trailer park that night?

Did Misty agree to watch Tommy and Lindsy's kids at Ron's MH that night?  Is THAT what Tommy was really doing over there?  Coming to pick up his kids and bring them home?

Wasn't LE at someone else's house first that night?  Seems I remember they were somewhere on Green Lane before they went to Ron's?  Did we ever figure out why that was?

Jen ... According to the original police report there were officers at 116 Tyler ( Tommy's Residence) PRIOR to going to 202 Green Ln ( which was Ron's residence).  There was never an explanation as to WHY they were over at Tyler.  But...another poke on this is that there was screaming heard around 2:30 AM and a neighbor heard loud vehicle noises.  Now...the 911 call did not go out supposedly until (taking a stab here) 'round 3:27 (I know it is not exact, but just giving Jen the idea here) SOOOOO ....  WHY were the officers at Tyler .... and WHY have we heard that she ...WAS last seen about 1.5 hrs ago...this would have taken it back to APPROX 2:30.  I hope I didn't confuse anyone, and I know the times are approximate...but they were at TYLER FIRST!!!!!!  WHY????

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: February 03, 2010, 12:54:32 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.

From Art Harris.com posted on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 1:15 am

Indeed, there was considerable friction between the couple, friends and sources close to the case tell me, with the couple quarreling on the phone when Ronald called Misty from work at PDM Bridge at 8:30 p.m. Monday night. The source of that rift was that Misty wanted to babysit for a family member and Ronald was apparently against her going out again, according to my sources close to the case.

He was unable to reach her again until after 3 a.m., those sources tell me phone records show, when he exploded upon learning Haleigh was missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-misty-cummings-shocks-parent-at-bus-stop/#more-2843

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1346 on: February 03, 2010, 12:57:04 PM »

Damn, I must be crazy....I thought Nancy Grace said that and Art didn't correct her...now, I'll have to go and watch again

Art was the one who said it.  I remember.  I thought at the time that he said it that he misspoke.

Your right-I just posted that right after I realized it was Mz Nancy talking about Tommy and the squeaking shoes, when it was Jr. I do think he misspoke, but between these two talking over each other and Mz Nancy's lovefest I'm constantly

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: February 03, 2010, 12:57:15 PM »

Thanks Grama!

At which residence were the loud vehicle noises reportedly heard?  Ron's or Tommy's?

Taking my line of thought one step further here.....and taking a wild stab.

So LE was at Tommy and Lindsy's house first.  Maybe because Tommy couldn't get an answer at Misty's when he went to pick up his kids from her?  Maybe because Tommy went in and NO ONE was at Ron's when he went to get his kids?  Maybe it was Lindsy who called LE when her kids were missing?

But then Misty was back with Jr immediately afterward, knowing Ron was due home?

I know there's lots of holes and gaps in that line of thinking - just trying to maybe come up with explanations for things.

Do you remember who it was that said Haleigh was last seen at approx 2:30 am?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: February 03, 2010, 12:57:55 PM »

Jen ... According to the original police report there were officers at 116 Tyler ( Tommy's Residence) PRIOR to going to 202 Green Ln ( which was Ron's residence).  There was never an explanation as to WHY they were over at Tyler.  But...another poke on this is that there was screaming heard around 2:30 AM and a neighbor heard loud vehicle noises.  Now...the 911 call did not go out supposedly until (taking a stab here) 'round 3:27 (I know it is not exact, but just giving Jen the idea here) SOOOOO ....  WHY were the officers at Tyler .... and WHY have we heard that she ...WAS last seen about 1.5 hrs ago...this would have taken it back to APPROX 2:30.  I hope I didn't confuse anyone, and I know the times are approximate...but they were at TYLER FIRST!!!!!!  WHY????
Grama, do you know who it was that stated HaLeigh was last seen 1.5 hrs ago?

Heart
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: February 03, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »

Grama,

Thank you also for the clarification on Tyler vs Green.  I follow as closely as I can, but sometimes get the details confused. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: February 03, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.

Indeed, there was considerable friction between the couple, friends and sources close to the case tell me, with the couple quarreling on the phone when Ronald called Misty from work at PDM Bridge at 8:30 p.m. Monday night. The source of that rift was that Misty wanted to babysit for a family member and Ronald was apparently against her going out again, according to my sources close to the case.

He was unable to reach her again until after 3 a.m., those sources tell me phone records show, when he exploded upon learning Haleigh was missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-misty-cummings-shocks-parent-at-bus-stop/#more-2843

Has the presumption here basically been that Misty told other people (or Ron did) after the fact about this fight over the phone at 8:30 pm?

Or has it been looked into that these "sources" of Art's were perhaps with Misty when this phone fight occurred?

If they were with her - where were they?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: February 03, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »

I'm sure you all have probably already thought and posted about all of my questions today, and so I apologize for trying to play catch up.

One last question and then I promise I'll refrain from further hijacking this thread.  Embarassed

How old are Lindsy and Tommy's kids?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: February 03, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

Heart & Jen ... Here is the 911 transmission ....  I have bolded in BLACK regarding the 1.5 hrs.

This is the transcription of the police radio transmission:

OP=dispatch. MLE=male LE. FLE=female LE. Single digit numbers behind MLE or FLE correspond to the different deputies responding to call. S = Sgt. Blanks are where words were garbled. Numbers beginning with 12 are individual officers’ ID numbers, those beginning with 11 denote rank of Sgt. When OP or anyone else calls out an 11 or 12 number that officer responds with his/her number – usually.

OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.
MLE1: 1271.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
OP: 1118.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51.
OP: 10:4. 1256.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
MLES: Sierra 1120.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.
OP: 1256.
FLE2: There is a railroad that runs right through there. Can we find out from CSA(?) when next train come through?
OP: 10:4. It just passed through.
MLES: (short static)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: Can you 10:21?
MLES: 10:4.
FLE1: Lima 1118. 10:8. 10:51. Back.
OP: 10:4.
OP: Arvan(?) 20.
MLE1: I’m back en route now to that signal 8. Where is that located at in Satsuma?
OP: 202 Green Lane. From Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe.
MLE1: 10:4. I’m not but a couple blocks. 10:4.
MLE1: 471 located 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 1297.
OP: 1271 or 1256 to 13.
MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.
MLES: Why not? (or what?)
FLE1: Lima 1118.
FLE2: Reference call at 19 and 20. We believe it’s gonna all be in the city. If not, let us know. So far.
OP: So far.
FLE2: She’ll 10:8 to 51 to the south end. Also, I’ve talked to a (or the) City Supervisor, they’ve got a K-9 10:8 that’s gonna be en route.
FLE2: When you get a good 10:8 from this location, if ya’ll just give him driving directions to where he needs to go.
(static)
OP: 10:4. Go ahead.
FLE2: It’s off of Tyler. Take left. It’s a little dirt trail which comes around to Green Lane. Come in at back.
OP: 10:4. Tyler, take left, dirt trail, advise take right.
FLE2: 10:4. ______the first dirt road.
OP: 1256. 10:80 to LA Tuck (?).
MLES: Sierra 1120 to 1271.
MLES: 1120 to 1271.
MLE3: 1271. Go ahead sir.
MLES: Stay at the residence, maintain that point of access, reference for (or to) K-9’s and do another thorough search from inside the house. (this is 6 minutes into the calls)
MLE3: That’s 10:4.
MLES: 1120 to 1256.
FLE2: Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Are you back at the uh, house?
FLE2: 10:4.
MLES: Is that 10:4 or 10:54?
FLE2: 10:4. I’m back on Green Lane.
MLES: 10:4. Go ahead and gather as much information as you can get about any family or anything around here and uh, go ahead and call in and get her reported a signal 8.
OP: 10:4. It’s already done, Sir..
FLE1: Make contact with Sgt. Riles (sp?) and when he calls in, patch him through to my cell please.
OP: 1118. I’m patching him through at this time.
FLE1: Thank you.
FLE1: 1118. 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 10:97. Sierra 1120 are you 10 on me, 7?
MLES: 1120. 10:97 area, hold on.
OP: 1 kilo 22.
MLES: 1120 to 1390, 19.
MLE4: 1319. Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Come on down to Buffalo Bluff Road and 17. Just start taking tags or stopping vehicles that are leaving from this area.
MLE4: 10:29.
MLE4: 1319. Send me en route from San Mateo.OP: 10:4.
MLE4: Caller 1319.
OP: 10:4. Caller 10:9 your location.
MLE4: We’re going to be on Buffalo Bluff, just off 17.
OP: 10:26. Thank you.
FLE2: Can we check with St.John Valusia(sp?), see if they can put a chopper in the air for us.
FLE@: Also, if you'd contact Tenner at home and tell him I need him to get a boat preparted that would go into canal areas, one of the small ones, and get activated and head down this way.
OP: 10:4
FLE!: Lima 1118.
MLES: 1120 SO.
OP: Lima 1118.
FLE1: Believe Valusia (SP?) has a flare unit, I’m, I’m not sure, if they don’t have one, you may want to check with Valusia first.
FLE3: Lima 1118. As for reference Valusia having a flare, I’ll make the 25 on that. I’m trying to get Deputy Tenner on the phone.
FLE1: Okay. Thanks. 10:4.
MLES: Sierra 1120 SO.
MLES: When ya’ll make contact with uh, Deputy Tenner, advise him that it’s going to be east of the Hermit Cover Marine, in these canals, back on south/southwest of the railroad track.
OP: 10:20, Sir.
MLE5: 12, 1231.
OP: J91325, 1325, received at 3:27.
MLE: static
OP: 1231. Also, 1231 do you have a picture in reference to the Signal 8, so we can enter that.
MLE5: 10:4.
MLES: If you would, pull us the roster for day shift, ‘cause they were working today, go ahead and make contact with the Zone 2, Zone 1, Zone 7 Officers, tell them to take a 10:08.
MLES: _____1173.
MLE: 1173. 10:08, 10:51 at Green Street.
OP: 10:4 to 51.
MLE: static
OP: 1271.
MLE1: 1256. 10:51. In control officially. (garbled, may be incorrect)
OP: 10:26.

End of taped transmission.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: February 03, 2010, 01:13:47 PM »

Has the presumption here basically been that Misty told other people (or Ron did) after the fact about this fight over the phone at 8:30 pm?

Or has it been looked into that these "sources" of Art's were perhaps with Misty when this phone fight occurred?

If they were with her - where were they?
Hi jen3560!

I do not have the answers to your questions.

But here is the link for Art Harris.com and all of his articles regarding this case.
http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:09 PM »

Furthering my BOLD in the above 911 call...

OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

The $64,000 is NOW ... WHO SEEN HER???  Remember Misty was ASLEEP ...  RON was at WERK ... 

I am not sure WHOSE words the LE was repeating ... and WHO said this.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

So was AH's report correct then?

Is AH's report correct now?

Are both of AH's report correct?

If Lindsy did relay this info to AH is she trying to be helpful?

And if Lindsy is trying to be helpful,  who is it she is trying to help?
Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

Does Lindsy know who moved the van the night of Feb 9?
Is this why Chelsea and Timmy moved the hell away from these folks?

Yes, Jen! It was reported a long time ago that this "fight" between Ronald and Misty was because she wanted to babysit someone else's kids that night, and Ronald told her no. That's how I remember it.

And Heart .. EXCELLENT questions you raise. Consider the source of this "news": Lindsy. Just who is she trying to help with this revelation to Art Harris. And as you stated, Heart .. she is the one who reportedly stated that Tommy is not a criminal, just an addict. (Great judgment, huh?)

And consider the source of the article, Art Harris. He often reports things in a confusing way, either because he does not truly understand them or he misunderstands them.

As to the discussion of TN taking care of the kids in the past, I have quite a few pictures of her with the kids and it is possible she was watching them, not just visiting. She did work a full time job, to my knowledge and Ronald worked nights, so it probably was very difficult for her to be able to babysit Ronald's kids at night while he was working.

JMO.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:16 PM »

Thank you Grama!

So it was the officer responding from Tommy's house who stated Haleigh was last seen 1 - 1.5 hours earlier in her home.

So presumably the officer got that info from someone at Tommy's house then?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: February 03, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »

Hi jen3560!

I do not have the answers to your questions.

But here is the link for Art Harris.com and all of his articles regarding this case.
http://www.artharris.com/

Thank you very much Heart.  I'll read up over there, and possibly send Art an email or two with my questions, if I can't find those answers.  I'm sure he'll just love that! 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: February 03, 2010, 01:19:26 PM »

There were no signs of forced entry.  A brick was used to prop open the back door.    Ron can't reach Misty via telephone.  Tommy goes to the house and no one is there.  Ron replaced all the locks on the doors and only he keeps the keys because he did not want something like this happening. 

A five year old child would not think to prop open a door with a brick, especially considering the time of night.  Where was that brick kept?  Outside the house or inside?  Only an adult, who knew the door had to remain open for them to get back inside, would prop a door like that.  Because there was no forced entry, more than likely...it was an adult inside the house...who had business to take care of outside the house.   Either Misty left the house to go do what she wanted or she was disposing of Misty because of what had occurred inside the house.  The brother comes over while Misty is gone...why did he go over there at that time?  Because of Ron...because of his wife?  When someone sends you to someone's house because they are worried...do you just pound on the front door?  Wouldn't you investigate...especially at that hour?  Wouldn't you walk around the house?  Wouldn't you see a door that is propped open and go inside?  So, Tommy knew Misty was not there.  Do you keep the brick in the door because you know your sister needs to be home before Ron or else the sh!t is going to hit the fan, but at the same time you don't want to wait around?  What do you tell Ron?  "Hey dude, I knocked...no answer...no lights...maybe they are sleeping?"  Tommy places himself at the scene of the crime...and why would someone do that?  Because he was there.  But did he take Haleigh?  Hopefully not... but he does leave.  maybe he goes back home.  Who does he tell?  I thought I read that a registered sex offender (sapp?) was staying with Lindsey and Ron?  When exactly did Tommy go to Ron's trailer? When did he get back home?  What is the time line that occurred between all the players that night?

And Misty...where is she?  I find it hard to fathom that none of these drug scum have not come forward to try to plea their way out of some arrest.  So, if she went to a party...others would have seen her...others would have heard her complain about Ron and how she only has so much time to party because she has to get back home before he gets off work...I don't think Misty went out partying. 

I think something happened to Haleigh in that house and Misty left the house to cover up the death of that little girl.  And her brother came over while she was gone.  Misty is a chaotic character...you do not need to be a genius to keep lying...and to keep lying creates chaos.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: February 03, 2010, 01:20:20 PM »

Thanks IM.  I had completely forgotten about Teresa's comment on the taste of oxy's.  And I haven't been following closely enough, and missed that she didn't play a huge role in the raising of her own kids.

Those two things certainly shed some light on her character for me.

I began thinking about this a few months ago, to me the only way anyone, much less a grandmother, could condone a son to be actively involved in drug use/sale putting children at a multitude of risks & neglect would be someone that has a high probability that they used and/or sold drugs as well.   Aside from the fact that TN and the whole lot of them are barely literate, all too often they appear dazed, confused, tongue tied & lip smacking - each of them looking leather skinned aged beyond their years.    At this point I just cannot chalk up TN's demeanor, daze & delusion to being a grieving grandmother or protective parent.   I think she knows there is enough culpability to go around & she has guilt for her role in this, if not at least for the fact that she was an absolute failure as a mother & grandmother.  I'm human besides astute in most instances so I did have a certain degree of normal empathy for the Cummings family regarding what happened to Haleigh (not much else), now all I can muster is utter disdain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.