March 29, 2024, 03:34:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 458029 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2010, 05:30:33 PM »

That article by Simon was interesting 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »

We can go back to Jan 10th when the drug bust began.  I remember posting this and questioning why one of these guys did not show on the booking list at the time.

January 10, 2010

Drug Arrests

On the afternoon of Friday January 8, 2009 the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Tri-County Drug Taskforce with assistance from the Palatka Police Department Street Crimes Unit and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office Drug Unit conducted a drug investigation into the illegal distribution of roxycodone within Palatka. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Lee Latrill Hall age 24 of Palatka and Ceazer Bullard age 49 of Palatka. Investigators stopped a vehicle occupied by Hall and Bullard and found a large amount of roxycodone and suspected crack cocaine. The roxycodone was approximately 61 grams (480) pills, street value of $12,600.00 and the crack cocaine was in excess of 51 grams, street value in excess of $4,000.00. Hall was charged with trafficking in cocaine, trafficking in roxycodone , fleeing and attempting to elude and driving on a suspended drivers license. Bullard was charged with trafficking in cocaine and trafficking in roxycodone. Both were held at the Putnam County Jail with no bond.

http://www.palatkapd.net/news.htm

CEAZER  EVERETT  BULLARD
BUNNELL,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/8/2010 10:53:00 PM  - Booking#: 10-00107
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/4/1961 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $0.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758357&IMG=40837

LEE  LATRILL  HALL
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/8/2010 10:37:07 PM  - Booking#: 10-00106
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/26/1985 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $0.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $0.00    
316.1935-1   FLEE/ELUDE POLICE FAIL TO OBEY LEO ORDER TO STOP   F   T    $1,504.00    
                $1,504.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758356&IMG=40683

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

IM,  I saw that. So I guess we are to figure that Misty  is the ring leader with the drugs.

Just couldn't help myself.....I almost spit my drink on my work computer when I read what TN said, and then saw that....wonder what wiley female manipulated him all those other times he was arrested with cocaine, GHB, meth, pot, Opium etc etc etc etc
    What a joke. What I can't understand is how Donna got involved with all this, isn't she married? I thought she and her husband were well off, so why get mixed up in this?
when i had a chance to check out her myspace when it was still public i immediately knew she was a shady weirdo... i'm sure she was on pain meds way before this... from my observations of people i have known, pill heads are usually very productive it's when you start mixing in the weed that they turn into lazy heroin looking addicts i know several non junkie but definitely addicted (and what i mean by that is they have their own bs scripts and don't have to buy off the streets) and they are the most outgoing and functional people i know actually... sounds weird but tere have been times that when they tell me all the places they brought their kids that weekend and all the errands and cleaning they did i'm thinking in my head holy chit are you so doped out that you don't realize you are going a million miles an hour and you should be exhausted... for some and in my personal experience pain pills motivate people not keep them down... but like i said throw some weed in the mix and they are absolutely useless

Misty's cell phone # is listed here http://twitter.com/mudboggingqueen . However, I will not post the phone # here.

Found it YAY LOL Misty's cell phone number is/was xxx-xxx-xxxx.it's a cell # that goes back to Jacksonville, NC    14 minutes ago   from web 

Found it YAY LOL Misty's cell phone number is/was 910 333 4008.it's a cell # that goes back to Jacksonville, NC    14 minutes ago   from web 
tehehehe i read about it being listed in a police report over at ws but didn't see it and i was just about to go searching teeehehe you know me and calling numbers lol... except she won't answer
okay boooo the number is disconnected the tweets of that person have been made protected and the number that i read about was supposedly her most current and was a north carolina number ... supposedly this person even verified it was her by calling it and supposedly it came from a police report which is very believable... that is how i got ron's that charles guy and lisa croslins number all from police reports...
sorry heart i misread the number you listed was a nc number i just read jacksonville and assumed you meant fl... and actually it is not totally disconnected as in the normal disconnected message but more like a battery is out of the phone message
The assumption penny, is that DB gave MC the cell phone since she lives or has a house in the nc area.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – TES Responds About Donna Brock

Posted on January 21st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Both WSKY and BNN reported the multiple arrests of people associated with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings last night. It was a fast and furious few hours. Both TJ Hart of WSKY and BNN were burning the midnight oil.

The one thing that I have learned from reporting on this case is that you have to expect the unexpected. The PCSO in someways are like a sleeping bear, they almost seem to be hibernating for weeks, or even months at a time. But when they wake up, all hell breaks loose.

Last nights arrests, and huge bond amounts are proof of this. As the story was breaking we reported that Misty Croslin was being held on a $750,000 bond, that number has actually jumped, her bond is now just under $1,000,000.

Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings sits in jail with a mere $500,000 problem. Rat Boy Tommy Croslin only has a $100,000 bond problem,

The really interesting name in last nights adventures is Donna Brock. This is the Texas Equusearch lady that wined, dined, and pampered Misty Croslin on Tim Miller’s expense account. Miller has been somewhat coy as to where the money came from to give Donna the money for Misty Croslin’s  fabulous vacation. He has said that it came from his own wallet. That likely is true, but how did the money make it into his wallet? Indirectly it seems a possibility that his organization might have financed a wild weekend for Misty and Donna.

TES has wasted no time to distance themselves from Donna Brock. This is the woman that Tim Miller claimed to be the very bastion of righteousness. Donna, according to interviews on cable TV was a much truanted member of TES.

TES wasted no time in publishing Donna Brock’s ‘resignation’ letter. The only problem is that it was not written by Donna Brock! She apparently did not resign, she was fired! This leads to another question, was she a volunteer or a staff member? Generally you just tell a volunteer that you thank them for their efforts, but you no longer require their efforts.

You can read the whole letter, but the statements that caught my interest were:

Please allow this letter to serve as your official termination from Texas
    EquuSearch. This was a unanimous decision reached by the Board of Directors.
    Accordingly, you are to no longer represent yourself as being a member of Texas
    EquuSearch, a volunteer of Texas EquuSearch, or in any way affiliated with Texas
    EquuSearch.

This wording is serious, yet also nebulous. It does not actually claim that she was on the payroll.

The second, and last paragraph says:

A formal request is being made herein for you to return any t-shirts, hats,
    identification badge or anything else in your possession with the Texas EquuSearch
    logo or artwork to this office at the above address immediately.

How can a trusted person like Donna become the scapegoat? Actually it is pretty simple to understand. On October the 3rd I reported this story. Now by my estimations this was almost four weeks prior to the letter of termination. What happened?

It is easy to understand why Tim Miller and TES wants to distance themselves from Donna Brock. She has become a huge iceberg in the ocean of fund-raising for the organization.

There are some people that question the integrity of Tim Miller and his organization and the Donna Brock letter is a great example. Within less than 28 days she went from being the ‘pet’ of the organization to someone that required removal. Tim Miller made lots of hay with the story about ‘his’ Donna Brock’ helping crack the Haleigh Cummings story. Nancy Grace was on it like ‘white on rice’ (well once it was explained to her).

So what went wrong? Why did Donna Brock find herself on the outs? One day she is Tim Millers best buddy, the next she is toast!

A standing joke in the industry about Tim Miller… nah, this is not the time nor place. It will come out, and maybe Donna Brock will be the person that reveals it. Sitting in jail with a $250,000 bond problem does give people lots of time to reflect. Will she spill the beans?

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123604
getting sick of this guy....
first of all donna was a sketch ball i knew it from day one just by looking at her myspace and yes i assume the crap out of things but i'm usually right i am a good judge of character and so is tim... yes she was a volunteer so why would she be on the payroll? and the letter does not fire her it asks her to not affiliate herself with them whatsoever... they even asked for the t shirts back... could this have anything to do with the hundreds of search pictures she posted on her myspace that should have never even been taken?
the brock confession arose and it went down like this according to tim... brock had befriended misty at the voice lie tests and a plan was hatched to keep brock on her good side get more chummy with her and she would report back anythhing she found out.... it never said whose idea this plan was and imo i wouldn't doubt it if it was brock's idea in the first place to get some vacation cash for her and her new pill buddy misty...
just because somebodys husband is wealthy doesn't mean the wife is
 in my experience my friends who have the wealthiest husbands are also the ones that have the husbands with the tightest purse strings....
maybe tim caugt on to her right after the trip to ny and decided to cut ties with her then with the blow up i'm sure he consulted his atty's on how to allienate her from the search group completely with the least recourse chics like brock are loose cannons and i wouldn't have asked her to keep her distance without consulting an atty first and i don't even know her as well as tim did
she and misty were not arrested after the road rage incident so why in the hell would that put a hold on donations if anything it should  have rose donations as it makes tim seem inovative for trying other avenues... maybe tim just knew she was a bad apple... not everything is a conspiracy theory
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »

IM,  I saw that. So I guess we are to figure that Misty  is the ring leader with the drugs.

Just couldn't help myself.....I almost spit my drink on my work computer when I read what TN said, and then saw that....wonder what wiley female manipulated him all those other times he was arrested with cocaine, GHB, meth, pot, Opium etc etc etc etc
    What a joke. What I can't understand is how Donna got involved with all this, isn't she married? I thought she and her husband were well off, so why get mixed up in this?
when i had a chance to check out her myspace when it was still public i immediately knew she was a shady weirdo... i'm sure she was on pain meds way before this... from my observations of people i have known, pill heads are usually very productive it's when you start mixing in the weed that they turn into lazy heroin looking addicts i know several non junkie but definitely addicted (and what i mean by that is they have their own bs scripts and don't have to buy off the streets) and they are the most outgoing and functional people i know actually... sounds weird but tere have been times that when they tell me all the places they brought their kids that weekend and all the errands and cleaning they did i'm thinking in my head holy chit are you so doped out that you don't realize you are going a million miles an hour and you should be exhausted... for some and in my personal experience pain pills motivate people not keep them down... but like i said throw some weed in the mix and they are absolutely useless

Misty's cell phone # is listed here http://twitter.com/mudboggingqueen . However, I will not post the phone # here.

Found it YAY LOL Misty's cell phone number is/was xxx-xxx-xxxx.it's a cell # that goes back to Jacksonville, NC    14 minutes ago   from web 

Found it YAY LOL Misty's cell phone number is/was 910 333 4008.it's a cell # that goes back to Jacksonville, NC    14 minutes ago   from web 
tehehehe i read about it being listed in a police report over at ws but didn't see it and i was just about to go searching teeehehe you know me and calling numbers lol... except she won't answer
okay boooo the number is disconnected the tweets of that person have been made protected and the number that i read about was supposedly her most current and was a north carolina number ... supposedly this person even verified it was her by calling it and supposedly it came from a police report which is very believable... that is how i got ron's that charles guy and lisa croslins number all from police reports...
sorry heart i misread the number you listed was a nc number i just read jacksonville and assumed you meant fl... and actually it is not totally disconnected as in the normal disconnected message but more like a battery is out of the phone message
The assumption penny, is that DB gave MC the cell phone since she lives or has a house in the nc area.
yeah i know i got that but my point was at the road rage incident brock gave an address of orlando iirc and if when this plan to buddy her up with misty was created it was also the same time that tim gave them cells since i am now convinced he whole buddying up was brock's idea to begin with i wouldn't doubt if she said something like hey tim i'll get the cell phones i'll become friends with her i'll do this and i'll do that and report back to you... and in response tim was kind of like um okay do what you want and if you find out anything let me know...
also what is strange is this # comes up as a landline not a cell when you do a reverse look up on whitepages.com i use that sigt quite often for work and i know they make mistakes as to assuming possible household members etc  etc but i have NEVER known them to make a mistake between a landline and a cell phone... the only thing i could even possibly think of is those newer cells that are esentially a home phone they have a base that you plug into your wall like a cordless would and are billed as a home phone until you leave the area of your home at which point they become cellular and incur cell phone status and charges... i forget who puts themout it was either verizon or at&t i think and it was a new fad last year that didn't really catch on
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=9103334008
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »

okay who has a cell with texting abilities and is willing to spend 1.99 ( i had to have my text ability canceled due to my kid racking up an insane bill)
http://www.whitepages.com/lookup?s_cid=07020101
text 9103334008 to 566587 it will cost 1.99 plus your regular text msg fee
let us know
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2010, 06:00:41 PM »

We can go back to Jan 10th when the drug bust began.  I remember posting this and questioning why one of these guys did not show on the booking list at the time.

January 10, 2010

Drug Arrests

On the afternoon of Friday January 8, 2009 the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Tri-County Drug Taskforce with assistance from the Palatka Police Department Street Crimes Unit and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office Drug Unit conducted a drug investigation into the illegal distribution of roxycodone within Palatka. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Lee Latrill Hall age 24 of Palatka and Ceazer Bullard age 49 of Palatka. Investigators stopped a vehicle occupied by Hall and Bullard and found a large amount of roxycodone and suspected crack cocaine. The roxycodone was approximately 61 grams (480) pills, street value of $12,600.00 and the crack cocaine was in excess of 51 grams, street value in excess of $4,000.00. Hall was charged with trafficking in cocaine, trafficking in roxycodone , fleeing and attempting to elude and driving on a suspended drivers license. Bullard was charged with trafficking in cocaine and trafficking in roxycodone. Both were held at the Putnam County Jail with no bond.

CEAZER  EVERETT  BULLARD
BUNNELL,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

LEE  LATRILL  HALL
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
316.1935-1   FLEE/ELUDE POLICE FAIL TO OBEY LEO ORDER TO STOP   F   T    $1,504.00    
                $1,504.00    
which one didn't show up?
the croslins have deep friendships with people in bunnell that dead kid DUKES for example
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »

okay who has a cell with texting abilities and is willing to spend 1.99 ( i had to have my text ability canceled due to my kid racking up an insane bill)
http://www.whitepages.com/lookup?s_cid=07020101
text 9103334008 to 566587 it will cost 1.99 plus your regular text msg fee
let us know

In the white pages, DB's NC address listed on the police report 1204 Spanish Moss Ct
Richlands, NC 28574-8253, shows  Antonio and Joan Mills listed.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2010, 06:17:11 PM »

sorry this is going to be a huge pic because i don't know how to resize and make the info all show... but whitepages listed the coordinates for the landline which is supposedly misty's cell (the cell number she provided to police after the harassing phone call incident) the coordinates are 10 miles away from the nc address brock gave police yesterday
i do not doubt that brock gave her this phone i am just wondering if it was the same phone given during the ltd and voice test the one that tim supposedly gave her
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2010, 06:22:22 PM »

January 10, 2010

Drug Arrests

CEAZER  EVERETT  BULLARD
BUNNELL,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

LEE  LATRILL  HALL
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $1,504.00    
the croslins have deep friendships with people in bunnell that dead kid DUKES for example
Bullard, the one out of Bunnell was the one that did not show up for some time.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=172401&storyid=151021#/News/Ronald+Cummings%2C+Misty+Croslin+in+Court+Facing+Drug+Charges+/50619441001/50624658001/62712258001

Looks like Ron's smirk has "been stole"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2010, 06:24:31 PM »

is her husband bradley?
http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?utm_source=wp&utm_campaign=single&utm_content=notright&vw=background&Search=Background&Input=name&fn=Donna&ln=Brock&city=Richlands&state=NC&
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »

January 10, 2010

Drug Arrests

CEAZER  EVERETT  BULLARD
BUNNELL,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

LEE  LATRILL  HALL
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $1,504.00    
Bullard, the one out of Bunnell was the one that did not show up for some time.
interesting well especially tommy has a lot of bunnell connections
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »

sorry this is going to be a huge pic because i don't know how to resize and make the info all show... but whitepages listed the coordinates for the landline which is supposedly misty's cell (the cell number she provided to police after the harassing phone call incident) the coordinates are 10 miles away from the nc address brock gave police yesterday
i do not doubt that brock gave her this phone i am just wondering if it was the same phone given during the ltd and voice test the one that tim supposedly gave her

That I don't believe that anyone can answer at this point, since MC supposedly had a cell phone taken from her along with her purse since the DB/MC girls days out.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »

o/t but i can't wait to see what ng has to say tonight
guess you were wrong as hell about your little ronny huh ng?
the only people that could be on their by phone tonight would be ggs tn marie or crystal... i don't think ggs or tn are dumb enough and i hope crystal is on and tells her to eat chit

Me either, but I still can't see NG ever really apologizing to Crystal (like she means it) or being negative to TN (and she deserves it as a Cindy A wannabe), I'll watch anyway with a bottle of something

BBM (Bolded By Me)     Monkey Devil!

Still trying to decide between a nice bottle of wine or jack straight..........leaning towards the Jack though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »

yep that be he!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2010, 06:31:08 PM »

Justice is coming sweet Haleigh

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2010, 06:34:25 PM »

About time
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2010, 06:35:03 PM »

i know there is sometimes inaccurate reporting but this jessica person makes it sound like the source for the drug bust came forward right after haleigh went missing they said it is not clear what motivated the source to come forward
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2010, 06:42:30 PM »

Thank you IM!   

video report:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22307174/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.