April 18, 2024, 11:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459081 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: February 03, 2010, 10:13:39 PM »

Mark Klass

Notice how he stated a "negative" about Ron and she dropped it like a hot potato???????? WTF gives woman.............

LOL, My impression of art if he had hair

He actually looked SCAREY.  Looked like a pumpkin with white lips, white eyes and teeth. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1601 on: February 03, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »

Monkey Devil!
I don't really think he'll follow thru, but I do think he would say it for more face time on TV and with Mz Nancy  IYKWIM, I had forgotten that he inserted himself into this case too, right  in the very beginning offering a reward..........such a media whore it's pathetic.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: February 03, 2010, 10:15:10 PM »

He's younger than my son for crying outloud.  He's FOS just like most young whipper snappers are, lol   Monkey Devil!

He (Levi) made the statement recently that he is going to take RC down for the disappearance of HaLeigh one way or another.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: February 03, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »

I'm starting to think LP IS entertaining this idea (even if he doesn't follow thru) just to get more media attn:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22425466/index.html

Misty and her family outrageously only seemed to care about themselves and not the missing 6-year-old girl Haleigh Cummings. The only mention of the child was when they offensively called the investigation into her vanishing as the "Haleigh stuff."

EXCLUSIVE: World famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, well known for bonding tot mom Casey Anthony out of jail while she was arrested for the murder of her toddler child Caylee Anthony, will bound Misty Croslin out if she agrees to his "terms." Police have said Misty Croslin is the key to unlock the mystery of Haleigh Cummings and recently have said that nobody has been ruled out. This is a backtrack where they cleared the father of Haleigh Cummings, Ronald Cummings.

I think you posted the wrong link?

This is probably what you meant: http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d3-EXCLUSIVE-Will-Leonard-Padilla-bond-Misty-Croslin-out-of-jail

And there is no substance to this article by Mr. Page AFAICS.
I was referring back to the video from Mistyy's JH interview......remember when LP offered to take her to Canaada.......I could see him saying this if only for media attn, since he is the consumate media whore...............s

Oh I remember when LP reportedly offered to take Misty to Canada. Back in September, IIRC.

Anyway, now there is the link to Mr. Page's article.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1604 on: February 03, 2010, 10:18:25 PM »

I'm starting to think LP IS entertaining this idea (even if he doesn't follow thru) just to get more media attn:

Misty and her family outrageously only seemed to care about themselves and not the missing 6-year-old girl Haleigh Cummings. The only mention of the child was when they offensively called the investigation into her vanishing as the "Haleigh stuff."

EXCLUSIVE: World famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, well known for bonding tot mom Casey Anthony out of jail while she was arrested for the murder of her toddler child Caylee Anthony, will bound Misty Croslin out if she agrees to his "terms." Police have said Misty Croslin is the key to unlock the mystery of Haleigh Cummings and recently have said that nobody has been ruled out. This is a backtrack where they cleared the father of Haleigh Cummings, Ronald Cummings.

This is probably what you meant: http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d3-EXCLUSIVE-Will-Leonard-Padilla-bond-Misty-Croslin-out-of-jail

I was referring back to the video from Mistyy's JH interview......remember when LP offered to take her to Canaada.......I could see him saying this if only for media attn, since he is the consumate media whore...............s

Oh I remember when LP reportedly offered to take Misty to Canada. Back in September, IIRC.

I've already seen that........ Thanks for your input though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: February 03, 2010, 10:20:06 PM »

I've already seen that........ Thanks for your input though

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: February 03, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »

Mark Klass

Notice how he stated a "negative" about Ron and she dropped it like a hot potato???????? WTF gives woman.............

LOL, My impression of art if he had hair

He actually looked SCAREY.  Looked like a pumpkin with white lips, white eyes and teeth. 
He looks like he is glowing

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: February 03, 2010, 10:26:05 PM »

BLOCKBUSTER! Will "Cobra" bond Misty out of jail? Tune in SATURDAY night for a SPECIAL report @ 10 PM EST www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage    about 3 hours ago   from web 

Confirmed: Leonard Padilla WILL bond Misty out of jail if she agrees with his terms.    about 1 hour ago   from web 

EXCLUSIVE: Will Leonard Padilla bond Misty Croslin out of jail? - http://tinyurl.com/yj65u66    30 minutes ago   from web 

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Heart
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: February 03, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »

The Anthonys did not have collateral and Casey got out. If you pay the entire bond, you don't need the collateral obviously but I cannot figure out who would have done this for casey the second time. IIRC, the bondsman in Florida wanted a piece of the action so they had to do some dancing around with the bond. I never could figure it out.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: February 03, 2010, 10:27:37 PM »

AH on NG stating that he had heard that LP had been contacted by Robert Feilds about Misty's bond.............I missed that earlier. Still don't think it will happen, but he can still milk it for another 15 minutes of fame

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: February 03, 2010, 10:29:10 PM »

BLOCKBUSTER! Will "Cobra" bond Misty out of jail? Tune in SATURDAY night for a SPECIAL report @ 10 PM EST www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage    about 3 hours ago   from web 

Confirmed: Leonard Padilla WILL bond Misty out of jail if she agrees with his terms.    about 1 hour ago   from web 

EXCLUSIVE: Will Leonard Padilla bond Misty Croslin out of jail? - http://tinyurl.com/yj65u66    30 minutes ago   from web 

DITTO an every emoticon you just posted..........I'm wondering if Cobra and LP are part of a consortium of more media whores looking to get on TV

[
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: February 03, 2010, 10:29:38 PM »

Where is Robert Fields? He is so far, missing in action....so unlike Defense Attorneys these days. He has to make his money somehow....maybe bringing in Padilla would help.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: February 03, 2010, 10:32:44 PM »

AH does state on NG tonight that Padilla had contacted MC's attorney Robert Fields.

Speaking of Mr. Fields, I wonder just how long he will remain MC's attorney, knowing she has no, none, zero, zilch means of paying for his services.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: February 03, 2010, 10:37:07 PM »

Where is Robert Fields? He is so far, missing in action....so unlike Defense Attorneys these days. He has to make his money somehow....maybe bringing in Padilla would help.

Haven't seen him, but maybe he;s keeping a low profile and trying to work behind the scenes.............who knows anymore-it's all one big clusterfruk

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: February 03, 2010, 10:38:04 PM »

AH does state on NG tonight that Padilla had contacted MC's attorney Robert Fields.

Speaking of Mr. Fields, I wonder just how long he will remain MC's attorney, knowing she has no, none, zero, zilch means of paying for his services.
reminds me of Jose Baez .........

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: February 03, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »

Am wondering why all these bail bondsmen in the Palatka, Satsuma areas are not waiting in line to bail Mr. Ron and Ms Misty out of jail.

After all they are buds, NO??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: February 03, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »

OK, in Tommy's jailhouse call to his wife he tells her to tell Misty not to say nothin, he says she has a clear record, doesnt even have a misdemener and that she isnt gonna go to prison so she doesnt need to talk,....now, if its true and she doesnt know anything then why would she need to not talk, and why is Tommy worried about it anyway, because it will get him in trouble?   this is the reason I think they all know something........the way they talks tells on them!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: February 03, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »

Am wondering why all these bail bondsmen in the Palatka, Satsuma areas are not waiting in line to bail Mr. Ron and Ms Misty out of jail.

Where's Chuckie...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: February 03, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »

OK, in Tommy's jailhouse call to his wife he tells her to tell Misty not to say nothin, he says she has a clear record, doesnt even have a misdemener and that she isnt gonna go to prison so she doesnt need to talk,....now, if its true and she doesnt know anything then why would she need to not talk, and why is Tommy worried about it anyway, because it will get him in trouble?   this is the reason I think they all know something........the way they talks tells on them!!
Tommy informed Lindsy that he had read a book while he has been locked behind bars as if it was a miracle. Which it probably is.

But since Tommy has taken up reading perhaps someone needs to send him the following.

Florida Drug Trafficking Statutes

(c)1. Any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, 4 grams or more of any morphine, opium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, or any salt, derivative, isomer, or salt of an isomer thereof, including heroin, as described in s. 893.03(1)(b), (2)(a), (3)(c)3., or (3)(c)4., or 4 grams or more of any mixture containing any such substance, but less than 30 kilograms of such substance or mixture, commits a felony of the first degree, which felony shall be known as "trafficking in illegal drugs," punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. If the quantity involved:

a. Is 4 grams or more, but less than 14 grams, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years, and the defendant shall be ordered to pay a fine of $50,000.

b. Is 14 grams or more, but less than 28 grams, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 15 years, and the defendant shall be ordered to pay a fine of $100,000.

c. Is 28 grams or more, but less than 30 kilograms, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 25 calendar years and pay a fine of $500,000.

2. Any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, 30 kilograms or more of any morphine, opium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, or any salt, derivative, isomer, or salt of an isomer thereof, including heroin, as described in s. 893.03(1)(b), (2)(a), (3)(c)3., or (3)(c)4., or 30 kilograms or more of any mixture containing any such substance, commits the first degree felony of trafficking in illegal drugs. A person who has been convicted of the first degree felony of trafficking in illegal drugs under this subparagraph shall be punished by life imprisonment and is ineligible for any form of discretionary early release except pardon or executive clemency or conditional medical release under s. 947.149. However, if the court determines that, in addition to committing any act specified in this paragraph:

http://www.thelawman.net/PracticeAreas/Florida-Drug-Trafficking-Statutes.asp

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: February 03, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »

MOO~I think the bonds are too high for them and for most people EXCEPT a group.........

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.