April 26, 2024, 05:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459379 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: February 04, 2010, 01:41:21 AM »

Leonard Padilla said he'll pay Croslin's bail to get her out.

"Given the situation, she might be forthcoming with information that maybe she hasn't disclosed," said Padilla in a telephone interview with First Coast News Wednesday.

He was referencing information about Haleigh Cummings, a little girl missing for a year now.

Apparently LP never learned a thing from the Caylee case, huh?

With much regret I have come to the conclusion that Lenny is rather naive as to what he thinks he can do & we've had a few differences in opinion over the past year with his theories - he was on point with a few things in the Casey case but the rest, not so much.  He counts on people to be honest or break much more than they actually would.   He is holding hope that Haleigh is alive, with much anguish I disagree...sigh.   That being said, it is my humble opinion that Misty is going to break right in jail without outside influence - she's ready to crack or at the very least point fingers at others to get the heat off of her, either way she will slip up.   Trust me, upon this news Im going to reach out after quite a few months without a conversation & express that this is NOT a wise idea for several reasons, for what its worth.

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: February 04, 2010, 05:52:58 AM »

Leonard Padilla said he'll pay Croslin's bail to get her out.

"Given the situation, she might be forthcoming with information that maybe she hasn't disclosed," said Padilla in a telephone interview with First Coast News Wednesday.

He was referencing information about Haleigh Cummings, a little girl missing for a year now.

Apparently LP never learned a thing from the Caylee case, huh?

With much regret I have come to the conclusion that Lenny is rather naive as to what he thinks he can do & we've had a few differences in opinion over the past year with his theories - he was on point with a few things in the Casey case but the rest, not so much.  He counts on people to be honest or break much more than they actually would.   He is holding hope that Haleigh is alive, with much anguish I disagree...sigh.   That being said, it is my humble opinion that Misty is going to break right in jail without outside influence - she's ready to crack or at the very least point fingers at others to get the heat off of her, either way she will slip up.   Trust me, upon this news Im going to reach out after quite a few months without a conversation & express that this is NOT a wise idea for several reasons, for what its worth.

ITA...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: February 04, 2010, 06:47:10 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html
Bounty Hunter Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond
Woman Involved In Missing Girl Case In Jail On Drug Trafficking Charges

POSTED: 10:20 pm EST February 3, 2010
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST February 4, 2010
PALATKA, Fla. --
The bounty hunter who originally posted bond for Casey Anthony told WESH 2 News Wednesday night that he has offered to pay the $1.35 million bond for Misty Croslin.

Misty Croslin, the ex-wife of Ronald Cummings, is thought to have been the last person to see missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

New drug trafficking charges were filed on Wednesday against Croslin and Ronald Cummings, adding an additional $400,000 bond each.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.

In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.
Padilla told WESH 2 that he wanted to "modify" the conditions used when he offered to pay Anthony's bond, but he would not specify what that entailed.

Croslin is being held at the St. Johns County Jail, while Cummings is in the Putnam County Jail.

The St. Johns County Jail released new conversations on Wednesday between Croslin and her mother. In the conversation, Croslin is heard saying, "Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad."

"The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end," her mother answered. It's got to, Misty. Whatever the truth is, it's got to come out."

Feb. 9 marks one year since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Satsuma.

There is no comment from Croslin or her attorney as to whether she will accept the offer.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: February 04, 2010, 06:55:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummins-misty-croslin-bond-20100204,0,541272.story
Calif. bounty hunter offers to post Misty Croslin's bond

6:36 a.m. EST, February 4, 2010
The California bounty hunter, who was made famous after bonding Casey Anthony out of jail, has offered to pay the bond for another woman.

Leonard Padilla told a local news station he offered to pay the $1.35 million bond for Misty Croslin – the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummins before she disappeared nearly a year ago, according to WESH.com. The Satsuma girl disappeared while home alone with Croslin, who at the time, was her father's teen-age girlfriend.

Misty Croslin and her ex-husband, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummins, were arrested recently on drug trafficking charges. New charges were filed Wednesday against Croslin and Cummins, adding an additional $400,000 bond to each.

Padilla said he has called Croslin's attorney about the offer. It's unclear if Padilla's offer will be accepted.

A newly released jail-house call between Croslin and her mother included talk about missing Haleigh.

According to WESH, during the conversation, Croslin is heard saying, "Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad."

"The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end," her mother said. "It's got to, Misty. Whatever the truth is, it's got to come out."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1644 on: February 04, 2010, 06:57:32 AM »

Oh Lenny.....didn't you learn your lesson?? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: February 04, 2010, 07:09:33 AM »

OMG Lenny -  Please just go away.    You only care about yourself.    You only want to be in the spot light again.
If you care about Haleigh, leave them all in jail and stay away from Florida.   We don't need you.   
What makes you think you can get Misty to talk?   If you get her out of jail, she'll never talk.   Think about Haleigh and not yourself.    grrrr.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: February 04, 2010, 07:12:02 AM »

Hey SassyCat!   
What a mess,huh?I say let them rot in jail.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: February 04, 2010, 07:29:12 AM »

Hey SassyCat!   
What a mess,huh?I say let them rot in jail.

Hi ya Trimm.    I'm with you - leave all those sorry azzes in jail.  The only thing that will ever make Misty crack is jail time.   
Lenny has a lot of nerve thinking he can get info out of Misty.   She won't tell him chit.   What's his plan?   To have Tracy become her friend?   Just what we need, right?     
This makes me sick to my stomach.   Excuse me while I go throw up my coffee.     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: February 04, 2010, 07:44:26 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22460833/detail.html
Dad To Misty: Haleigh Stuff Has To End
6-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Disappeared About 1 Year Ago

POSTED: Thursday, February 4, 2010
UPDATED: 7:36 am EST February 4, 2010
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Jailhouse surveillance video released Wednesday by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office shows a tearful Misty Cummings talking with her parents via video conferencing.
Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared a year ago, is being held in the St Johns County jail on drug trafficking charges. Her bond was increased Wednesday to $1.35 million, WJXT-TV reported.

Misty talked to her dad, Hank Croslin Sr., who at one point told her "the Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end."

"How you doing? I love you," Croslin Sr. began the conversation before changing the topic to Haleigh.

"I know it's hard. It's hard for me to have you both locked up, but Misty, don't be lying about nothing because it will only bury you deeper," Croslin Sr. said. "Part of it, Misty, is you guys need to get with the truth and get this s--- over with."

At two different times during their conversation, Croslin Sr. gestures, covering his mouth.

"They say you sold over 300 pills," Croslin Sr. said. "How many times did you sell it yourself?"

"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued. "You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end. The truth's got to come out, and you don't be talking without your lawyer."

After a full hour, Cummings' dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.

"Got to be strong, tell the truth," Croslin Sr. said. "Don't lie about nothing no more. I love you, too."
Misty also spoke with her mother, saying she wants out of jail.

"Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad," Misty said while crying. "Man, I miss you guys. I'm stuck in this one little cell the whole time. They won't let me do anything."

On the surveillance video, Cummings repeatedly said she wants to go home.

"I want out of here. Have you heard if my bond's been lowered?" she said.

In a seven-minute conversation with her mom, Cummings' pending drug charges and the Haleigh investigation never come up.

"It sucks, man. I hope I don't have to be here forever," Cummings told her mom.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: February 04, 2010, 08:20:31 AM »

Misty thinks her bond is $50,000.00 

Did Misty say something about AH talking about someone bonding her out.
yeah which is 10% of the 500k that tommy says they lowered her bail to and then her and lisa try to figure out 10% and they come up with 10k.... jeez
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: February 04, 2010, 08:52:54 AM »

Lisa is such a liar about the bond....if Misty knew how much her bond was she would probably chit a gold brick   then she could make her bond.

What I don't get is why Ron and Tommy think the other's bond is lowered???????

Mark Klaas talking about Jerome Williams and Ron being cell mates and how weird that is LLMPapa caught that spot on!

I thought Ron was in solitaire.
he is
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: February 04, 2010, 09:01:20 AM »

Good Morning all and thanks Trimm  for the articles!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:10 AM »

Commenting from recollection in the Anthony case about Padilla.

He brought his motorhome to Orlando.  Rob Dyck became Casey's bodyguard.  No matter where she went, Rob was beside her.  So, what is gonna happen here???  First Misty will need a HOME ... soon the parents will be homeless.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »

Missing girl's father, ex-stepmom face new charges

SATSUMA, Fla. -- New charges have been filed against the father and former stepmother of a missing north Florida girl who were arrested in a drug sting in January.

Warrants for two additional charges related to the sale of prescription narcotics were filed against Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin on Wednesday. Both are being held on bond.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared in early 2009 and has not been found. Croslin was baby-sitting the 5-year-old girl at the time. Croslin later married Haleigh's father, but have reportedly separated.

In January, authorities said an undercover detective had purchased nearly $4,000 worth of prescription drugs from pair. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says the new charges stem from previous purchases by undercover detectives.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1462174.html

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: February 04, 2010, 09:20:15 AM »

He brought his motorhome to Orlando.  Rob Dyck became Casey's bodyguard.  No matter where she went, Rob was beside her.  So, what is gonna happen here???  First Misty will need a HOME ... soon the parents will be homeless.

OR.... would Cobra be qualified to participate in this ... being the bodyguard??

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1655 on: February 04, 2010, 09:27:42 AM »

OR.... would Cobra be qualified to participate in this ... being the bodyguard??

Oh, pls tell me know........even if you have to lie to me, tell me this is a bad dream

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1656 on: February 04, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »

OMG Lenny -  Please just go away.    You only care about yourself.    You only want to be in the spot light again.
If you care about Haleigh, leave them all in jail and stay away from Florida.   We don't need you.   
What makes you think you can get Misty to talk?   If you get her out of jail, she'll never talk.   Think about Haleigh and not yourself.    grrrr.   

She's not only not going to talk, she will high tail it out of there. He is such a joke. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: February 04, 2010, 09:34:25 AM »

Comment from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&provider=top

MacAmbo wrote:

Misty Croslin has no conception YET as to the magnitude of trouble that she is already in - nor do her parents - obviously, as in her mind it would take just $10,000 to get out of jail (10% of $50,000! - these people are beyond stupid).

She could not appreciate or conceive that based on her bond of $1,350,000 it would cost at minimum $135,000 (plus collateral) for her release, and she would have to come up with either a dead or an alive Haleigh or be put right back in jail. The benefit goes to Padilla - more free publicity for signing his name guaranteeing payment should Misty flee (highly unlikely).

So let's avoid this circus - and let Misty and Co. sit just where she is - and whenever the lightbulb in her little brain comes on - and she goes OMG!, I have nothing to lose by telling everything I know, only then will justice for Haleigh triumph all the self serving profiteers who want to make names for themselves off the back of this innocent little child.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: February 04, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »

Oh, pls tell me know........even if you have to lie to me, tell me this is a bad dream

I don't know all the legal angles of this bond stuff ... hopefully a smart monkey can fill in the details as ... would it be possible for Cobra to be a bodyguard considering his charges, etc...

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: February 04, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »

Comment from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&provider=top

MacAmbo wrote:

Misty Croslin has no conception YET as to the magnitude of trouble that she is already in - nor do her parents - obviously, as in her mind it would take just $10,000 to get out of jail (10% of $50,000! - these people are beyond stupid).

She could not appreciate or conceive that based on her bond of $1,350,000 it would cost at minimum $135,000 (plus collateral) for her release, and she would have to come up with either a dead or an alive Haleigh or be put right back in jail. The benefit goes to Padilla - more free publicity for signing his name guaranteeing payment should Misty flee (highly unlikely).

So let's avoid this circus - and let Misty and Co. sit just where she is - and whenever the lightbulb in her little brain comes on - and she goes OMG!, I have nothing to lose by telling everything I know, only then will justice for Haleigh triumph all the self serving profiteers who want to make names for themselves off the back of this innocent little child.

AMEN!!!!!!  Totally agree.  They are in a structured jail system this time.  They will break soon. Leonard needs to stay in Cali.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.