April 26, 2024, 06:59:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459387 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: February 04, 2010, 09:50:21 AM »

Leonard might as well bond Tommy out as well, and then the whole family can go cruising in Lenny's motor home, I'm sure they would love that 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: February 04, 2010, 09:57:14 AM »

Oh Lenny.....didn't you learn your lesson?? 

OMG Lenny -  Please just go away.    You only care about yourself.    You only want to be in the spot light again.
If you care about Haleigh, leave them all in jail and stay away from Florida.   We don't need you.   
What makes you think you can get Misty to talk?   If you get her out of jail, she'll never talk.   Think about Haleigh and not yourself.    grrrr.   

Good morning Monks.  Another big THANK YOU to those of you who keep us updated!  I can't believe LP is again sticking his nose in where he can screw things up again.  Kc agreed to his terms too until he got her azz outta jail and then SHE ordered HIM outta HER house!!  LP needs to retire cause the young female criminals can outwit him him!! He bails them out and they laugh in his face. Give it up LP.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: February 04, 2010, 10:00:05 AM »

OMG Lenny -  Please just go away.    You only care about yourself.    You only want to be in the spot light again.
If you care about Haleigh, leave them all in jail and stay away from Florida.   We don't need you.   
What makes you think you can get Misty to talk?   If you get her out of jail, she'll never talk.   Think about Haleigh and not yourself.    grrrr.   

She's not only not going to talk, she will high tail it out of there. He is such a joke. 

absolutely agree!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: February 04, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »

She's not only not going to talk, she will high tail it out of there. He is such a joke. 

absolutely agree!!
I don't know why I'm shocked by this but I am. I could scream, hopefully Misty's lawyer won't agree to Leonard's terms.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: February 04, 2010, 10:03:10 AM »

i noticed that no one picked up or commented on the fact that lp discussed with field the contingency of lp being put on the payroll so as to me encompassed with attorney client privilege lp did say there were conditions of the bail agreement he would like to see changed...
if lp is an "employee" of fields then anything misty would tell him would be protected and if say she did spill to lp and lp leaks it then she would get a whole new trial if found guilty...
hopefully this is what lp is holding out on and waiting for a call back from fields about... which by the way has nothing to do with fields lp can bail her if he wants regardless of what fields wants...
maybe if p did get misty out and mandated bracelette etc gave her a home maybe his casey plan would work with her... keep her out for a little bit and threaten to revoke if she doesn't spill it... she is more niave then casey it might actually work... if she stays in jail too long she will forget what te outside is ike and not care about getting out as much... i hate to say this because i know lp is a media whore but it just might work... le can't approach her without her atty but lp could and dangling her freedom or the the threat of taking it away again just might work with this twit
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: February 04, 2010, 10:04:05 AM »

Commenting from recollection in the Anthony case about Padilla.

He brought his motorhome to Orlando.  Rob Dyck became Casey's bodyguard.  No matter where she went, Rob was beside her.  So, what is gonna happen here???  First Misty will need a HOME ... soon the parents will be homeless.

OR.... would Cobra be qualified to participate in this ... being the bodyguard??

Oh, pls tell me know........even if you have to lie to me, tell me this is a bad dream

I don't know all the legal angles of this bond stuff ... hopefully a smart monkey can fill in the details as ... would it be possible for Cobra to be a bodyguard considering his charges, etc...
As I understand it Grama, Cobra wants no part of Putnam County any more other than his court dates.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: February 04, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »

i noticed that no one picked up or commented on the fact that lp discussed with field the contingency of lp being put on the payroll so as to me encompassed with attorney client privilege lp did say there were conditions of the bail agreement he would like to see changed...
if lp is an "employee" of fields then anything misty would tell him would be protected and if say she did spill to lp and lp leaks it then she would get a whole new trial if found guilty...
hopefully this is what lp is holding out on and waiting for a call back from fields about... which by the way has nothing to do with fields lp can bail her if he wants regardless of what fields wants...
maybe if p did get misty out and mandated bracelette etc gave her a home maybe his casey plan would work with her... keep her out for a little bit and threaten to revoke if she doesn't spill it... she is more niave then casey it might actually work... if she stays in jail too long she will forget what te outside is ike and not care about getting out as much... i hate to say this because i know lp is a media whore but it just might work... le can't approach her without her atty but lp could and dangling her freedom or the the threat of taking it away again just might work with this twit
That all sounds good, but I think this twit will make Leonard look like a fool just like Casey did. But who knows 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: February 04, 2010, 10:10:03 AM »

penny, I did pick up on that, but did not comment.
However the part of your post that I changed to red is questionable to me.  You posted that LP discussed the terms with RF?  As I understand it RF had not returned LP's phone calls per reports last night. Right?

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: February 04, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »

Commenting from recollection in the Anthony case about Padilla.

He brought his motorhome to Orlando.  Rob Dyck became Casey's bodyguard.  No matter where she went, Rob was beside her.  So, what is gonna happen here???  First Misty will need a HOME ... soon the parents will be homeless.

Comment from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&provider=top

MacAmbo wrote:

Misty Croslin has no conception YET as to the magnitude of trouble that she is already in - nor do her parents - obviously, as in her mind it would take just $10,000 to get out of jail (10% of $50,000! - these people are beyond stupid).

She could not appreciate or conceive that based on her bond of $1,350,000 it would cost at minimum $135,000 (plus collateral) for her release, and she would have to come up with either a dead or an alive Haleigh or be put right back in jail. The benefit goes to Padilla - more free publicity for signing his name guaranteeing payment should Misty flee (highly unlikely).

So let's avoid this circus - and let Misty and Co. sit just where she is - and whenever the lightbulb in her little brain comes on - and she goes OMG!, I have nothing to lose by telling everything I know, only then will justice for Haleigh triumph all the self serving profiteers who want to make names for themselves off the back of this innocent little child.

AMEN!!!!!!  Totally agree.  They are in a structured jail system this time.  They will break soon. Leonard needs to stay in Cali.
i hear you but the fact that they are in jail already might do the opposite... they are holding out hope on bail and tommy thinks he will get off.. they are not in the frame of mind to be confessing to anything that will keep them there longer... they all stilll think they have a chance i say let them stew for a few more weeks and then bail them with tracking device so they can't bolt then demand answers or revoke bail... whether they await trial inside or outside doesn't matter because they are going down for te drug charges.... let them out and let them cop a plea for a lighter drug sentence for haleigh info...
the best sales trick ever is to give someone something then take it away by nature the people will want it back do this with freedom and you might get some answers out of this crowd... they are not as smart as the casey's were it just might work
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:07 AM »

That all sounds good, . But who knows  but I think this twit will make Leonard look like a fool just like Casey did

me too nrcg...........LP thinks  he is so smart that while he is patting himself on the back the little girls are making a fool of him

Rest in Peace Caylee

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »

However the part of your post that I changed to red is questionable to me.  You posted that LP discussed the terms with RF?  As I understand it RF had not returned LP's phone calls per reports last night. Right?
i don't know now which article it was in ... it was one of the ones posted but as i understood it they had talked once and were planning to talk again... although that is just my interpretation
i was surprised you hadn't commented on that because i knew you would pick up on it.... so are you saying it was lp's idea to be on the payroll of fields? why would he want that? fields has noting to do with if she gets bailed or not... if that was lp's idea it sounds like he is brown nosing to fields why would he need to? and why would lp want atty client privilege he is a media whore he would love to be the one to uncover the truth
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: February 04, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »

i don't know now which article it was in ... it was one of the ones posted but as i understood it they had talked once and were planning to talk again... although that is just my interpretation
i was surprised you hadn't commented on that because i knew you would pick up on it.... so are you saying it was lp's idea to be on the payroll of fields? why would he want that? fields has noting to do with if she gets bailed or not... if that was lp's idea it sounds like he is brown nosing to fields why would he need to? and why would lp want atty client privilege he is a media whore he would love to be the one to uncover the truth
here it is:
Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.

In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.

not sure if they spoke once already or not but if not then wy would lp suggest atty priv?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: February 04, 2010, 10:23:06 AM »

Padilla said he will get involved if Croslin's attorney asks him to do so.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&catid=3

Padilla said he has called Croslin's attorney about the offer. It's unclear if Padilla's offer will be accepted.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummins-misty-croslin-bond-20100204,0,541272.story

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.
http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: February 04, 2010, 10:24:37 AM »

Leonard Padilla said he'll pay Croslin's bail to get her out.

"Given the situation, she might be forthcoming with information that maybe she hasn't disclosed," said Padilla in a telephone interview with First Coast News Wednesday.

He was referencing information about Haleigh Cummings, a little girl missing for a year now.

Apparently LP never learned a thing from the Caylee case, huh?

With much regret I have come to the conclusion that Lenny is rather naive as to what he thinks he can do & we've had a few differences in opinion over the past year with his theories - he was on point with a few things in the Casey case but the rest, not so much.  He counts on people to be honest or break much more than they actually would.   He is holding hope that Haleigh is alive, with much anguish I disagree...sigh.   That being said, it is my humble opinion that Misty is going to break right in jail without outside influence - she's ready to crack or at the very least point fingers at others to get the heat off of her, either way she will slip up.   Trust me, upon this news Im going to reach out after quite a few months without a conversation & express that this is NOT a wise idea for several reasons, for what its worth.

Capps I also feel that Misty in time, will break.  Her Mother minimized her situation and her bail amounts.  Is her Mother that misinformed?  Perhaps she was having compassion for her daughters obvious distress and wanted to reassure at that moment in time.  So far it appears Misty is unaware of the severe consequences of the charges against her but it is clear she wants out bad.   The family is so used to being bonded out.
I believe Misty needs to stay right where she until she is aware of the deep doo doo she is in.  Then, only then, might she start to sing. I hope this opportunity is not lost by the likes of Padilla. 

I hope someone is able to get across to Misty the truth of the seriousness of her situation and the jail time she is looking @ if convicted.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: February 04, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »

Remember Tracey was placed in Casey's home.  I know Tracey spoke of various items she had noticed, but cannot recall if any of her conversations with Casey were revealed.  This client priviledge would be between WHO - LP and Misty ... now if there is a bodyguard would that still be considered Client Priviledge as well.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: February 04, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »

That all sounds good, . But who knows  but I think this twit will make Leonard look like a fool just like Casey did

me too nrcg...........LP thinks  he is so smart that while he is patting himself on the back the little girls are making a fool of him
yeah but if misty did not actually murder haleigh on purpose it might work with her... she does not want to be in jail and she is not certain that she willl be found guilty like casey was... casey knew she was screwed plus she had an iq above 20 she would have never talked and it would have never worked with her.... misty is different she doesn't realize that she is screwed on the drug charges she still has hope it hasn't hit her and it probably won't plus she is dumb as hell
the fear of going back in will be stronger then the hope of getting out... jmo
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: February 04, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »

Remember Tracey was placed in Casey's home.  I know Tracey spoke of various items she had noticed, but cannot recall if any of her conversations with Casey were revealed.  This client priviledge would be between WHO - LP and Misty ... now if there is a bodyguard would that still be considered Client Priviledge as well.
i think if lp worked for field then anyone that worked for lp would be encompassed as well... i think
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: February 04, 2010, 10:29:47 AM »

Yes it appears the lawyer wants Lenny nailed down to a client privilege.  I expect the lawyer would require the same for bodyguard/s.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: February 04, 2010, 10:31:05 AM »

Padilla said he will get involved if Croslin's attorney asks him to do so.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&catid=3

Padilla said he has called Croslin's attorney about the offer. It's unclear if Padilla's offer will be accepted.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummins-misty-croslin-bond-20100204,0,541272.story

http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html
hhhm i don't know heart...
a)why does he even need to call her atty?
b)did they talk at all yet?
c)why would lp suggest atty secrecy apply to him?
i don't get it
i guess could all be just for attention...
too bad though because the right guy could probably pull off the casey plan with her
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: February 04, 2010, 10:33:12 AM »

Forgot to say good morning Monkeys!   

...and as usual, a big THANK YOU to all who provide information day in and day out.   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.