April 18, 2024, 11:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459080 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: February 04, 2010, 05:12:32 PM »

i am new here but wanted to join in on the thread i am from putnam county, and i live EXTREMELY close to the pond that they drained, i feel that Haleigh is there in those woods somewhere the infested alligator river is not far at all and the land is mostly swamp they searched in, i feel that the letter is true, will he body ever be found probably not, it's very disturbing i could have danced on the roof when i learned about the arrest and wha idiots to sell to a undercover cop , GOOD work Putnam LE!!!

FlGRLFVR29:

Nice to have you posting with us! I am so glad these thugs got arrested and are locked up right now also!

I do hope you are wrong about Haleigh ever being found though. But I agree, it is highly possible she is just where you mentioned.

So very sad.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: February 04, 2010, 05:12:54 PM »

i am new here but wanted to join in on the thread i am from putnam county, and i live EXTREMELY close to the pond that they drained, i feel that Haleigh is there in those woods somewhere the infested alligator river is not far at all and the land is mostly swamp they searched in, i feel that the letter is true, will he body ever be found probably not, it's very disturbing i could have danced on the roof when i learned about the arrest and wha idiots to sell to a undercover cop , GOOD work Putnam LE!!!

Hi and welcome.............you had to be a wreck when they started draining then pond.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: February 04, 2010, 05:13:22 PM »

in #4 misty taling to bro
where does this bro live again
he dosnt want the media to know he is going to vist
man dont he net or news, something
Timmy and Chelsea ... they live in Mass.  No concept about money.  Just call collect, I am hungry - put money in my account .. --- someone bail me out --

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: February 04, 2010, 05:13:38 PM »

ooh i forgot i did not watch them drain the pond it is located in a pretty secluded area, and  only LE was allowed in the area, even if they would have allowed people to stand by and watch who want to, it bothered me to know it was that close to my house i have a six yr old son so this has really affected me ;(   I cried when i learned that she could possibly be found in this area, but then part of me was hoing they would find her.
I am glad that HaLeigh was not found in that muck. I am sure that I will not be happy with wherever she is found, but it would have heart breaking, soul crushing for that beautiful little child to have been dumped in that mucky trashy pond.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: February 04, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »

RC talking to ggmsykes:  Tells GMSykes to get her money back from Pay Town whatever you had on there. Playing cards with the other guys.  Wrote GM Sykes, Teresa, and Crystal letters that will come in same package.  Still in lockdown. 2 cells down from Chad. Chad must have been in here for awhile, everyone knows him.  Laundry man comes on Tues and Fridays. Gets to shower everynight. Has 2 pair of boxers. Tell Hope to keep her head up. Terry is going to have to come here to see me, so he will see Hope. Neither one of Hopes boyfriends are in here.  Cell #BF161 and  Inmate #1000273

GM Sykes: Be careful what you say because that they've got a snitch (I think that is what she said). Can go visit RC twice a week, 30 minutes at a time for GGM Sykes and Teresa.
I could hurl 

Ummmm.... yepperz..how many days does he have to wear the same shorts????    Monkey Devil!

GM Sykes needs to know if you have not done anything you should not have to worry about a snitch....I have never trusted her from the beginning...I say she is the Grandmaster of this circus.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: February 04, 2010, 05:14:40 PM »

jolecuer recorded video of ron in flaggler telling misty stuff then they gave it to misty... way to keep em seperated
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: February 04, 2010, 05:16:25 PM »

What a POS THUG.....I didn't hear one damn thing about little HaLeigh, all I heard was about his showers, his dirty boxers (TMI ) and BS....I need my drink ASAP

Ok Misty left her phone in Ronald's aunt Tina's car, the one that Timmy Croslin smashed.

Ok who is that?

Whoever it is, this person RC's aunt pulled off when Misty got arrested.

Katrina Belcher is Ronald's aunt, I believe. (TN's sister) She is the mother of Hope who was also arrested.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

But what was Katrina's (Tina's) role in all of this?!?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: February 04, 2010, 05:17:13 PM »

ooh i forgot i did not watch them drain the pond it is located in a pretty secluded area, and  only LE was allowed in the area, even if they would have allowed people to stand by and watch who want to, it bothered me to know it was that close to my house i have a six yr old son so this has really affected me ;(   I cried when i learned that she could possibly be found in this area, but then part of me was hoing they would find her.
I am glad that HaLeigh was not found in that muck. I am sure that I will not be happy with wherever she is found, but it would have heart breaking, soul crushing for that beautiful little child to have been dumped in that mucky trashy pond.

Giving a THANKS Heart for providing the links on the audio tapes. (didn't want to mmmmm stack tooo much)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: February 04, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys FlGRLFVR29

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: February 04, 2010, 05:18:20 PM »

#4 around 12:00
dmisty bro dont cry, you will make me cry
misty says ill get the time done, i shouldnt have 8 counts
ron started doing this then tom then me
she knows this chit is being recorded

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: February 04, 2010, 05:18:45 PM »

So two things I was speculating yesterday are now fact (and scary one at that ) Tina= Katrina, Ron's aunt with the tree service per Misty and LP is willing to bail out Misty under the right circumstance

I think I need a bottle of Jack Daniels just to get thru today......now I wonder if Katrina hasn't been dabbling in the biz, remember the rumor about Ron leaving work and "collecting" for her the day HaLeigh "disappeared"........ya never know anymore!

BBM. Yeah, I remember that! Makes ya wonder some more about that night.

sheesh, where is Haleigh?!

Don't have a clue, but her tree service is located on property that backs up to a canal or some body of water IIRC.....I know it's only rumor, but so far sadly many of those rumors have come to be known as fact.....I DO think that property at PDM is so large and dark enough in parts to be able to leave, just so odd that PDM has really never cleared up anything and in fact had guards posted for all shifts for a few days after Ron was fired.

Yeah, so many rumors about whether Ronald was even at work that night. I wonder how much LE actually knows about it.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: February 04, 2010, 05:20:29 PM »

What a POS THUG.....I didn't hear one damn thing about little HaLeigh, all I heard was about his showers, his dirty boxers (TMI ) and BS....I need my drink ASAP

You better watch it. You are going to be a stone alcoholic before this is all said and done. Monkey Devil!

I am on call 5.Where is the bartender.   
lol Trim

Heart
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: February 04, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »

Hi and welcome.............you had to be a wreck when they started draining then pond.

yes it REALLY REALLY bothered me, i kept thinking oooh my god all those times i seen buzzards circling could it had been her,?? and just knowing  my own six yr old , myself lay sleeping in our warm beds 5 minutes away from the area they searched, was just sickening, not to mention the where abouts of the party is literally right down the rd from my house and the pond is located right behind it, and now they are arrested on drug charges with the same narcotic that she s/p overdosed on , it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure it out, either Misty will eventually crack or other inmates will beat the truth out of her i think

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: February 04, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »

yes it REALLY REALLY bothered me, i kept thinking oooh my god all those times i seen buzzards circling could it had been her,?? and just knowing  my own six yr old , myself lay sleeping in our warm beds 5 minutes away from the area they searched, was just sickening, not to mention the where abouts of the party is literally right down the rd from my house and the pond is located right behind it, and now they are arrested on drug charges with the same narcotic that she s/p overdosed on , it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure it out, either Misty will eventually crack or other inmates will beat the truth out of her i think

BBM ...My fear is that if LP bails her sorry a$$ out, she will not crack. Possibility of her talking or having the truth beaten out of her lies in her staying in jail, IMO.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: February 04, 2010, 05:25:10 PM »

WELCOME FIGRLFVR29

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: February 04, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »

it seems when some of the audio is important its hard to here
even the bro notices it, he has asked several times on several of the audios what,what
i didnt here you, what are you saying
wonder if its deliberate

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: February 04, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »

O/T
Texas Mom Tells Police: 'I Just Killed My Babies'
http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/i-just-killed-my-babies-texas-mom-elyse-marsyl-colon-tells-police/19345177

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1797 on: February 04, 2010, 05:28:34 PM »

RC talking to ggmsykes:  Tells GMSykes to get her money back from Pay Town whatever you had on there. Playing cards with the other guys.  Wrote GM Sykes, Teresa, and Crystal letters that will come in same package.  Still in lockdown. 2 cells down from Chad. Chad must have been in here for awhile, everyone knows him.  Laundry man comes on Tues and Fridays. Gets to shower everynight. Has 2 pair of boxers. Tell Hope to keep her head up. Terry is going to have to come here to see me, so he will see Hope. Neither one of Hopes boyfriends are in here.  Cell #BF161 and  Inmate #1000273

GM Sykes: Be careful what you say because that they've got a snitch (I think that is what she said). Can go visit RC twice a week, 30 minutes at a time for GGM Sykes and Teresa.
I could hurl 

nrcg, here's a barf bag, I got 2
This is beyond awful, even the tv show Cops wouldn't want this bunch on it 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: February 04, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »

WELCOME FIGRLFVR29
i knew you would get a prop WELCOME
thanks wkys and granma momk

must be horrible to live in that town with all the chit goes on there

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1799 on: February 04, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »

#4 around 12:00
dmisty bro dont cry, you will make me cry
misty says ill get the time done, i shouldnt have 8 counts
ron started doing this then tom then me
she knows this chit is being recorded
Thank-you for all the updates you have been providing, my stomach isn't strong enough to actually listen to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.