April 25, 2024, 06:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459330 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »

Did anyone hear how the emergency custody hearing went today?

Nothing reliable, but it's all over twitter that Crystal has Jr now an angelic monkey
I sure hope so  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »

Obviously the bond amounts are the result of the number of charges that each one has.  This maybe the number of times that they had made a sale/deal/whatever you want to call it with the undercover LE.   I am sure there have been numerous deals carried out, but need the 'goods and witness' to prove it.

Onto Donna Brock.  Some are saying how did she 'all of a sudden' get involved.  I feel that Donna has been involved for quite a long time in the sale of drugs.  Just cause your an everyday average person  and meet up with the Croslins and Misty does not all of a sudden put you as a DRUG TRAFFICKER.  I am sure she was well involved prior to this arrest and very well could be the main reason that Tim Miller released her from TES.

However, do you think that Donna was contacted by Tim Miller (acting along with PCSO) to get more involved with this bunch and help them nail their arses?? 

Police said Croslin, 18, Ronald Cummings, 26, and three other suspects sold undercover detectives prescription drugs on a number of occasions during a four-month span.

I suspect Donna was involved in this for the entire four months.

I think Tim dismissed Donna as soon as he got wind of her not acting appropriately. Way back in the beginning of October.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2010, 07:19:26 PM »

Obviously the bond amounts are the result of the number of charges that each one has.  This maybe the number of times that they had made a sale/deal/whatever you want to call it with the undercover LE.   I am sure there have been numerous deals carried out, but need the 'goods and witness' to prove it.

Onto Donna Brock.  Some are saying how did she 'all of a sudden' get involved.  I feel that Donna has been involved for quite a long time in the sale of drugs.  Just cause your an everyday average person  and meet up with the Croslins and Misty does not all of a sudden put you as a DRUG TRAFFICKER.  I am sure she was well involved prior to this arrest and very well could be the main reason that Tim Miller released her from TES.

However, do you think that Donna was contacted by Tim Miller (acting along with PCSO) to get more involved with this bunch and help them nail their arses?? 
That has crossed my mind and I even stated that last night, but I am grasping at straws on that speculation.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »

okay who has a cell with texting abilities and is willing to spend 1.99 ( i had to have my text ability canceled due to my kid racking up an insane bill)
http://www.whitepages.com/lookup?s_cid=07020101
text 9103334008 to 566587 it will cost 1.99 plus your regular text msg fee
let us know

In the white pages, DB's NC address listed on the police report 1204 Spanish Moss Ct
Richlands, NC 28574-8253, shows  Antonio and Joan Mills listed.

You may already have this but here is the county link       http://www.co.onslow.nc.us/     
for DB's property in NC.  Go to the link and then select the GIS/propertymapping option.  Those familiar with GIS is allows you to select aerial for overlay and to link to docs.  This GIS is very persnickity but has all docs, aerials, etc. 
Thank you Spydee!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2010, 07:23:14 PM »

JR has lost everything, all he has left is his mom and Chloe.............Crystal deserves a second chance IMO as I haven't heard her arrested on any drug charges nor any scrapes with the law.

Thank you for those pics, IM.  Seeing them brings it all back to what is important & Junior needs to given a chance at a decent life.  Poor Haleigh wasn't given any choices or a chance. 

I agree Cece.................what a sad case, but Jr is still very young and can recover with the proper amount of stability and love instead of turning into a mirror image of his thug father, and for TN to say "he's doing well" is absurd and only Tammi Smith would believe that BS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2010, 07:23:22 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – TES Responds About Donna Brock

Posted on January 21st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Both WSKY and BNN reported the multiple arrests of people associated with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings last night. It was a fast and furious few hours. Both TJ Hart of WSKY and BNN were burning the midnight oil.

The one thing that I have learned from reporting on this case is that you have to expect the unexpected. The PCSO in someways are like a sleeping bear, they almost seem to be hibernating for weeks, or even months at a time. But when they wake up, all hell breaks loose.

Last nights arrests, and huge bond amounts are proof of this. As the story was breaking we reported that Misty Croslin was being held on a $750,000 bond, that number has actually jumped, her bond is now just under $1,000,000.

Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings sits in jail with a mere $500,000 problem. Rat Boy Tommy Croslin only has a $100,000 bond problem,

The really interesting name in last nights adventures is Donna Brock. This is the Texas Equusearch lady that wined, dined, and pampered Misty Croslin on Tim Miller’s expense account. Miller has been somewhat coy as to where the money came from to give Donna the money for Misty Croslin’s  fabulous vacation. He has said that it came from his own wallet. That likely is true, but how did the money make it into his wallet? Indirectly it seems a possibility that his organization might have financed a wild weekend for Misty and Donna.

TES has wasted no time to distance themselves from Donna Brock. This is the woman that Tim Miller claimed to be the very bastion of righteousness. Donna, according to interviews on cable TV was a much truanted member of TES.

TES wasted no time in publishing Donna Brock’s ‘resignation’ letter. The only problem is that it was not written by Donna Brock! She apparently did not resign, she was fired! This leads to another question, was she a volunteer or a staff member? Generally you just tell a volunteer that you thank them for their efforts, but you no longer require their efforts.

You can read the whole letter, but the statements that caught my interest were:

Please allow this letter to serve as your official termination from Texas
    EquuSearch. This was a unanimous decision reached by the Board of Directors.
    Accordingly, you are to no longer represent yourself as being a member of Texas
    EquuSearch, a volunteer of Texas EquuSearch, or in any way affiliated with Texas
    EquuSearch.

This wording is serious, yet also nebulous. It does not actually claim that she was on the payroll.

The second, and last paragraph says:

A formal request is being made herein for you to return any t-shirts, hats,
    identification badge or anything else in your possession with the Texas EquuSearch
    logo or artwork to this office at the above address immediately.

How can a trusted person like Donna become the scapegoat? Actually it is pretty simple to understand. On October the 3rd I reported this story. Now by my estimations this was almost four weeks prior to the letter of termination. What happened?

It is easy to understand why Tim Miller and TES wants to distance themselves from Donna Brock. She has become a huge iceberg in the ocean of fund-raising for the organization.

There are some people that question the integrity of Tim Miller and his organization and the Donna Brock letter is a great example. Within less than 28 days she went from being the ‘pet’ of the organization to someone that required removal. Tim Miller made lots of hay with the story about ‘his’ Donna Brock’ helping crack the Haleigh Cummings story. Nancy Grace was on it like ‘white on rice’ (well once it was explained to her).

So what went wrong? Why did Donna Brock find herself on the outs? One day she is Tim Millers best buddy, the next she is toast!

A standing joke in the industry about Tim Miller… nah, this is not the time nor place. It will come out, and maybe Donna Brock will be the person that reveals it. Sitting in jail with a $250,000 bond problem does give people lots of time to reflect. Will she spill the beans?

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123604
getting sick of this guy....
first of all donna was a sketch ball i knew it from day one just by looking at her myspace and yes i assume the crap out of things but i'm usually right i am a good judge of character and so is tim... yes she was a volunteer so why would she be on the payroll? and the letter does not fire her it asks her to not affiliate herself with them whatsoever... they even asked for the t shirts back... could this have anything to do with the hundreds of search pictures she posted on her myspace that should have never even been taken?
the brock confession arose and it went down like this according to tim... brock had befriended misty at the voice lie tests and a plan was hatched to keep brock on her good side get more chummy with her and she would report back anythhing she found out.... it never said whose idea this plan was and imo i wouldn't doubt it if it was brock's idea in the first place to get some vacation cash for her and her new pill buddy misty...
just because somebodys husband is wealthy doesn't mean the wife is
 in my experience my friends who have the wealthiest husbands are also the ones that have the husbands with the tightest purse strings....
maybe tim caugt on to her right after the trip to ny and decided to cut ties with her then with the blow up i'm sure he consulted his atty's on how to allienate her from the search group completely with the least recourse chics like brock are loose cannons and i wouldn't have asked her to keep her distance without consulting an atty first and i don't even know her as well as tim did
she and misty were not arrested after the road rage incident so why in the hell would that put a hold on donations if anything it should  have rose donations as it makes tim seem inovative for trying other avenues... maybe tim just knew she was a bad apple... not everything is a conspiracy theory

penny.......................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »

Did anyone hear how the emergency custody hearing went today?

Nothing reliable, but it's all over twitter that Crystal has Jr now an angelic monkey
I sure hope so  an angelic monkey

I hope so as well an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »

Look young lady, I have told you I don't have any cigs and there is no smoking in here.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2010, 07:34:17 PM »

JR has lost everything, all he has left is his mom and Chloe.............Crystal deserves a second chance IMO as I haven't heard her arrested on any drug charges nor any scrapes with the law.

Thank you for those pics, IM.  Seeing them brings it all back to what is important & Junior needs to given a chance at a decent life.  Poor Haleigh wasn't given any choices or a chance. 

I agree Cece.................what a sad case, but Jr is still very young and can recover with the proper amount of stability and love instead of turning into a mirror image of his thug father, and for TN to say "he's doing well" is absurd and only Tammi Smith would believe that BS

"Tammi Smith"   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Love your sense of humor!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2010, 07:35:56 PM »

"Tammi Smith"   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Love your sense of humor!

Well, she is in the FOS business isn't she???????? Another crazy biatch!

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2010, 07:40:07 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/21/haleighs_dad_former_stepmother_charged_with_trafficking_drugs.html

Haleigh’s Dad, Former Stepmother Charged With Trafficking Drugs
Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:10:52 PM

JACKSONVILLE -- Three people connected to a Putnam County girl who disappeared last February are behind bars, charged with illegally trafficking prescription drugs.

One of them is Ronald Cummings, the girl’s father.

Dominick Pape, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s special agent in charge, warned the press he would not discuss the connection between Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance and Wednesday's arrests.

Haleigh vanished Feb. 10, 2009.

"I'm not going to address any questions as it relates to the Haleigh Cummings investigation," Pape said.

The last known person to see Haleigh was Misty Croslin, who at the time was Ronald Cummings girlfriend.

Ronald was arrested along with Misty's brother Hank Croslin.

Ronald and Misty married, but filed for a divorce late last year.

These arrests are part of a undercover tri-county prescription drug trafficking operation involving Oxycodone and Hydrocodone.

If convicted, Cummings could serve 43 years in prison, while Croslin could be behind bars for 74 years.

Croslin told Putnam County Sheriff's deputies she was in bed with Haleigh the night she vanished, and when she left the bedroom for an instant, Haleigh was gone.

At one time, Croslin was a person of interest in the disappearance.

An un-named source close to the investigation told News 13 officials will use mandatory prison time Croslin is facing to try to get more information from her regarding Haleigh’s disappearance.

However, FDLE officials would not comment on this information.

"(Are you using that to try to get more information?) No this is about prescription pills. (Certainly the conversation has come up though?) It's about prescription pills sir," Pape said.

Croslin sits in a St. Johns County jail, while Cummings was taken to the Flagler County Jail.

"Because of their names and their notoriety, we have to be concerned for their safety,” Pape said.

Two other people were also arrested as part of the undercover operation.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »

uuum wtf is going on...i just tried finding brock's myspace because i wanted to see her last log in and i couldn't find it so i went back thru our archives knowing that brandi and i had discussed this in depth especially all her pics... any ways thread#25 post #681 this is  her myspace her mood is enligtened and she supposedly logged in today
http://www.myspace.com/donnambrock

and just stumbled onto this which just made my skin crawl...
thread 24 #737 we were discussing when hank got pulled over with an ashley web 19 of georgia... we never really nailed down who she was and it never really got too discussed.... guess what i found her she is a relative of brandon frye the gangster gun toting drug dealing cousin of misty and joe... his mom is eugenia webb tobbit and she is sisters with my new mystery friend i keep going on about....
this is brandon frye (he was in florida at the time haleigh went missing and his caption was the same as it is now except it said yeah i put that on hc in front of the rest)
http://www.myspace.com/tha_villes_illest_kixxx

this is eugenia webb tobbit (brandons mom)
http://www.myspace.com/tobitt1900
and this is the ashley webb that was with the croslin clan when they got pulled over she is 19 has 3 kids is married to charles webb and is from hampton georgia

http://www.myspace.com/ashncharles
the fact that these people are not as distant of relatives as i had once thought is making my skin crawl
and imo it is very possible that haleigh became part of an inner family drug scheme of sorts why didn't we ever hear about brandon frye being in florida at  the time misty was very vague about accusing joe in the beginning and the term cousin was thrown around a lot
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2010, 07:41:15 PM »

ITA!!!   an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2010, 07:45:12 PM »

I said last night when it was thought they were out on bail that they should all hop in Ronnie's truck, swing by Orlando and get the chili recipe and  George and Spindy, then head to Tempe for one of the easy access enima beds and I bet Tammi wil give them a Flush one get one free deal   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2010, 07:45:33 PM »

I can't wait to hear what Mz NAncy has to say about the latest arrest that could put them away for much longer than if they had fessed up to what really happened to HaLeigh that fateful night............

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »

I said last night when it was thought they were out on bail that they should all hop in Ronnie's truck, swing by Orlando and get the chili recipe and  George and Spindy, then head to Tempe for one of the easy access enima beds and I bet Tammi wil give them a Flush one get one free deal   
AS usual you summed it up perfectly NR!!!!!!! 

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2010, 07:52:41 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2010, 07:58:26 PM »

these were my original feelings about donna 4 months ago and i stick to them
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg981834#msg981834
unless she is a plant once outed then replanted
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2010, 07:59:51 PM »

first of all donna was a sketch ball i knew it from day one just by looking at her myspace and yes i assume the crap out of things but i'm usually right i am a good judge of character and so is tim... yes she was a volunteer so why would she be on the payroll? and the letter does not fire her it asks her to not affiliate herself with them whatsoever... they even asked for the t shirts back... could this have anything to do with the hundreds of search pictures she posted on her myspace that should have never even been taken?
the brock confession arose and it went down like this according to tim... brock had befriended misty at the voice lie tests and a plan was hatched to keep brock on her good side get more chummy with her and she would report back anythhing she found out.... it never said whose idea this plan was and imo i wouldn't doubt it if it was brock's idea in the first place to get some vacation cash for her and her new pill buddy misty...
 in my experience my friends who have the wealthiest husbands are also the ones that have the husbands with the tightest purse strings....
maybe tim caugt on to her right after the trip to ny and decided to cut ties with her then with the blow up i'm sure he consulted his atty's on how to allienate her from the search group completely with the least recourse chics like brock are loose cannons and i wouldn't have asked her to keep her distance without consulting an atty first and i don't even know her as well as tim did
she and misty were not arrested after the road rage incident so why in the hell would that put a hold on donations if anything it should  have rose donations as it makes tim seem inovative for trying other avenues... maybe tim just knew she was a bad apple... not everything is a conspiracy theory

I so agree penny if Donna was not in this to nail them. This has crossed my mind to why Donna got so involved.. I looked at the picutres of them in the booking room and I said to myself - What is wrong with this picture- Donna stood out like salt on a ham sandwich.
I find it very hard to believe she got messed up with all of this knowing full well LE have been on Misty and Ron's tail. Or did Donna get too involved and join them.  Why would a women her age get involved with them? I just dont know but time will tell. As far a Simon stating about a standing joke about Tim Miller if your gonna bring or say something finish it or dont bring it up at all. For some reason Simon has a distaste for Tim a man who just doest talk on the radio he's out there looking for the missing . Hey Simon give credit were credit is due... 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »

I so agree penny if Donna was not in this to nail them. This has crossed my mind to why Donna got so involved.. I looked at the picutres of them in the booking room and I said to myself - What is wrong with this picture- Donna stood out like salt on a ham sandwich.
I find it very hard to believe she got messed up with all of this knowing full well LE have been on Misty and Ron's tail. Or did Donna get too involved and join them.  Why would a women her age get involved with them? I just dont know but time will tell. As far a Simon stating about a standing joke about Tim Miller if your gonna bring or say something finish it or dont bring it up at all. For some reason Simon has a distaste for Tim a man who just doest talk on the radio he's out there looking for the missing . Hey Simon give credit were credit is due... 

Thank you JG.......Simon drives me nuts and until he's lived the hell that Tim has and I'm not just talking about losing his daughter to a murderer, but out there searching and grieving he should STFU

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.