April 25, 2024, 07:10:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459331 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1800 on: February 04, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »

i am new here but wanted to join in on the thread i am from putnam county, and i live EXTREMELY close to the pond that they drained, i feel that Haleigh is there in those woods somewhere the infested alligator river is not far at all and the land is mostly swamp they searched in, i feel that the letter is true, will he body ever be found probably not, it's very disturbing i could have danced on the roof when i learned about the arrest and wha idiots to sell to a undercover cop , GOOD work Putnam LE!!!

Hi and welcome.............you had to be a wreck when they started draining then pond.

yes it REALLY REALLY bothered me, i kept thinking oooh my god all those times i seen buzzards circling could it had been her,?? and just knowing  my own six yr old , myself lay sleeping in our warm beds 5 minutes away from the area they searched, was just sickening, not to mention the where abouts of the party is literally right down the rd from my house and the pond is located right behind it, and now they are arrested on drug charges with the same narcotic that she s/p overdosed on , it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure it out, either Misty will eventually crack or other inmates will beat the truth out of her i think

BBM ...My fear is that if LP bails her sorry a$$ out, she will not crack. Possibility of her talking or having the truth beaten out of her lies in her staying in jail, IMO.
She's not going to crack, and she will make LP look like the fool he is.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: February 04, 2010, 05:33:19 PM »

What a POS THUG.....I didn't hear one damn thing about little HaLeigh, all I heard was about his showers, his dirty boxers (TMI ) and BS....I need my drink ASAP

You better watch it. You are going to be a stone alcoholic before this is all said and done. Monkey Devil!

I am on call 5.Where is the bartender.   
lol Trim

Honey buns,candy bars......WTH.Does she not get it?
All that crying and pouting,not falling for it. I can't say any more or Muffy will sting me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: February 04, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »

i know OFFt
maybe the dhs people should star phsyic evals, as part of the process
from the link
Court records show that Garcia-Pacheco had been arrested twice in 2009 on family violence charges. Colon had allegedly filed for a protective order against him in October. As a result of the incidents, the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services was asked to investigate. A caseworker visited Colon on several occasions, but the agency said it found nothing to indicate the children were in danger.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: February 04, 2010, 05:34:40 PM »

OMG! what is wrong with people!???

ugh...... those poor babies that is incredibly sad , give them to someone that wants them

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: February 04, 2010, 05:35:52 PM »

#4 around clock 840
misty says she recored rc saying some stuff, bro says some stuff, she
says yea some stuff,
now we may know why no phone or camera,
rc aunt has it,tina, why was she there

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: February 04, 2010, 05:38:29 PM »

Misty's Jailhouse Phone Calls Released
Bounty Hunter May Help Misty Cummings Post Bail If She Gives Info On Haleigh

POSTED: Thursday, February 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EST February 4, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Cummings, who's in the St. Johns County jail on drug trafficking charges, may get some help posting bond from a nationally known bounty hunter.

Leonard Padilla has offered to put up Cummings' $1.35 million bail if she will give him information on the disappearance of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared last February.

Cummings, the girl's former stepmother, was the last person to see Haleigh the night she went missing.

Uncut Audio: Misty Cummings Jail Phone Call

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office released jailhouse phone conversations Thursday between Cummings and her grandma and brother.

Her first jail phone call was to her grandma.

Misty Cummings jail visit image
Misty Cummings talks with her parents via video conferencing from the St. Johns County jail.
Grandma: Hello?
Cummings: Grandma, I love you. Can you please accept my phone call?
Grandma: You what?
Cummings: Can you accept, talk to me, please?
Grandma: I'm talking to you, honey.
Cummings: Grandma I don't want to be in here.
Grandma: Misty, I know you don't. I don't want you in there, honey. But there's, we kept telling you, honey, just stay away from that stuff. You can't do that.

In the phone call, Cummings begs her grandma to try to get her out of jail.

Grandma: I wish there could be something that could be done.
Cummings: (Inaudible) bailed out?
Grandma: The money. They want to bail you out. Nobody's got that kind of money.

While in jail, Cummings also called her brother, Timothy Croslin, and told him she doesn't think she's getting out anytime soon.

Cummings: I'm going to be going to prison.
Croslin: Maybe not, though.
Cummings: Bub, I'm going to prison, I'm telling you.
Croslin: For how long?
Cummings: I've got eight -- eight trafficking charges.
Croslin: Huh.
Cummings: I have eight trafficking charges.
Croslin: How long you think you're going to do?
Cummings: Probably about 21 years.
Croslin: No, you're not going to do 21 years.

The subject of their conversation then turns to Haleigh. Misty tells her brother that her only hope is telling investigators something about the missing girl.

Cummings: Unless I can come out and and tell them something. That's the only way I'm not going.
Croslin: Well, why do you know, sis?
Cummings: Tim, I don't.
Croslin: You don't know nothing?
Cummings: No, Bubba.
Croslin: But Misty, babe, if you ...
Cummings: Timmy.
Croslin: What?
Cummings: I don't, bub.
Croslin: Well, I'm just saying if you do you, (expletive) can get out of these charges and that's your life.
Cummings: I know.
Croslin: You're looking at ...
Cummings: I know. I'll be 30 something years (old) before I get out if I do 21 years.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22466528/detail.html

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: February 04, 2010, 05:39:32 PM »

i know OFFt
maybe the dhs people should star phsyic evals, as part of the process
from the link
Court records show that Garcia-Pacheco had been arrested twice in 2009 on family violence charges. Colon had allegedly filed for a protective order against him in October. As a result of the incidents, the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services was asked to investigate. A caseworker visited Colon on several occasions, but the agency said it found nothing to indicate the children were in danger.

The link to the case here at Scared Monkeys in our "Crimes Against Children, Elderly and Disabled"
Topic: San Antonio TX mom Elyse Marsyl Colon held in killing of sons, ages 7 mo, 3 yrs

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7054.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: February 04, 2010, 05:40:28 PM »

#4 around 13min bro in mass, 
says tina who misty rons aunt, oh the ones car i smashed
i dont remember that
THANKS,for mass info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: February 04, 2010, 05:41:03 PM »

Thanks Heart 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: February 04, 2010, 05:41:15 PM »

What a POS THUG.....I didn't hear one damn thing about little HaLeigh, all I heard was about his showers, his dirty boxers (TMI ) and BS....I need my drink ASAP

You better watch it. You are going to be a stone alcoholic before this is all said and done. Monkey Devil!

lol Trim

All that crying and pouting,not falling for it. I can't say any more or Muffy will sting me.   
Have you noticed that she can turn the tears on and off in the blink of an eye.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: February 04, 2010, 05:41:22 PM »

What the heck does Padilla have around his neck?  Is that cowboy PI attention whore "bling"? 

http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html#

Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: February 04, 2010, 05:42:24 PM »

thanks muffy sorry for OT

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: February 04, 2010, 05:43:20 PM »

i am new here but wanted to join in on the thread i am from putnam county, and i live EXTREMELY close to the pond that they drained, i feel that Haleigh is there in those woods somewhere the infested alligator river is not far at all and the land is mostly swamp they searched in, i feel that the letter is true, will he body ever be found probably not, it's very disturbing i could have danced on the roof when i learned about the arrest and wha idiots to sell to a undercover cop , GOOD work Putnam LE!!!

Hi and welcome.............you had to be a wreck when they started draining then pond.

yes it REALLY REALLY bothered me, i kept thinking oooh my god all those times i seen buzzards circling could it had been her,?? and just knowing  my own six yr old , myself lay sleeping in our warm beds 5 minutes away from the area they searched, was just sickening, not to mention the where abouts of the party is literally right down the rd from my house and the pond is located right behind it, and now they are arrested on drug charges with the same narcotic that she s/p overdosed on , it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure it out, either Misty will eventually crack or other inmates will beat the truth out of her i think

uummmm I'll go for the latter   like so many of us I am getting damn sick and tired of following cases of murdered children and criminals getting by with the murders.  Children who never had a chance.  Your words about the buzzards made my skin crawl just reading it.......being there must have been frightening

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: February 04, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »

lol Trim

Have you noticed that she can turn the tears on and off in the blink of an eye.
I know if I was expecting to do 21 years behind bars my tears, snot, diarrhea  would be nonstop.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: February 04, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »

#4 around clock 840
misty says she recored rc saying some stuff, bro says some stuff, she
says yea some stuff,
now we may know why no phone or camera,
rc aunt has it,tina, why was she there

ill listen agian im pretty sure she ment that phone an cam

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: February 04, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »

What the heck does Padilla have around his neck?  Is that cowboy PI attention whore "bling"? 

http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html#

Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond

LMAO,  I should have known that was your post.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: February 04, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »

That pic of Leonard, he looks like an old woman with a moustache 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: February 04, 2010, 05:49:06 PM »

in #4 misty taling to bro
where does this bro live again
he dosnt want the media to know he is going to vist
man dont he net or news, something
Timmy and Chelsea ... they live in Mass.  No concept about money.  Just call collect, I am hungry - put money in my account .. --- someone bail me out --
well as far as i know up here in mass we have the highest taxes so hopefulyy his h&r block rapid refund will be small and they will run out fast... she is such a selfish twit i feel bad for timmy he needs to just cut all ties with his fam
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: February 04, 2010, 05:49:25 PM »

what is wrong with these women....evil, pure evil

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: February 04, 2010, 05:51:15 PM »

Quote from: FlGRLFVR29
or other inmates will beat the truth out of her i think

to bad  LE wouldnt allow that, see no hear no
im bad sorry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.