March 28, 2024, 11:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 458021 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 21, 2010, 08:59:33 PM »

Misty said that she talked to robert fields yesterday and that he is going to represent her?

That is what I heard

So she said, if I were him Id drop her & let her rattle in her cage

Isn't he her divorce lawyer? IIRC he withdrew his representation of her over disagreements about how to handle her case.

I believe this is the attorney's website:

http://www.dowdaandfields.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 21, 2010, 09:03:59 PM »

Misty said that she talked to robert fields yesterday and that he is going to represent her?

That is what I heard

Isn't he her divorce lawyer? IIRC he withdrew his representation of her over disagreements about how to handle her case.

Misty's attorney - Robert Fields

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 21, 2010, 09:13:14 PM »

Not sure if this article has been posted or not.

TIM MILLER TALKS CANDIDLY ABOUT DONNA BROCK; AND THE MISTY CUMMINGS TAPES EXPOSED
By Steph
SUNDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 P.M., only on blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

Tune in to my radio show Sunday night for a live candid interview with Texas EquuSearch founder, Tim Miller. He will talk candidly about Donna Brock, the woman now charged, along with Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, in an undecover drug sting. Donna use to work for Miller, and was working as a “double agent,” by befriending Misty Croslin and providing information to the Putnam County Sherriff’s Dept. After a road rage incident, and my reporting of Donna Brock distributing drugs to Misty while on a interview in NY, Miller released brock for TES, and the police no longer required her services. But Brock continued her “friendship” with Misty, spiraling out of control, and ending up jailed in a drug sting operation.

Also, in another exclusive interview, Jacgue Hollander heard all the illegal wire tap tapes Brock made of Misty Croslin. Hollander will relay, in detail what she heard on those tapes and how she belives Brock knows where Haliegh Cummings is. Will Brock sing like a church brid now that the long arm of the law has caught up with her?? You’ll hear this ONLY on “watts-Up-With-This??”!!!!!

Stay Tuned

Oh my GramaMonkey, thanks!

Your welcome Heart ~  Just repaying the many times you post interesting posts.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #243 on: January 21, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »

snip

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.
“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said...snip

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #244 on: January 21, 2010, 09:19:22 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I understand CS won custody, I am waiting for NG transcripts, to confirm, AH said, "he has one source

telling him she won the emergency custody, today."

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 21, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »

snip

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

very interesting
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 21, 2010, 09:24:48 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I understand CS won custody, I am waiting for NG transcripts, to confirm, AH said, "he has one source

Thanks Seahorse
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 21, 2010, 09:24:48 PM »

OT-madibabe in Lindsey Baum thread is looking for assistance in finding if someone has served in military.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6192.msg1058777#msg1058777

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: January 21, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »

That is what I heard

Thank you, not much on their website. 

I think its the same guy:

http://www.ocala.com/article/20091013/ARTICLES/910131006/1402/NEWS?Title=Attorney-for-Misty-Cummings-steps-down
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 21, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »

Instead of marking the anniversary of her disappearance, the tumultuous end to a year in the search for Haleigh Cummings has collapsed into a mix of deeper troubles for her father and former stepmother and what investigators hope is a shot to solve the case.
The arrest Wednesday  evening of Ronald Cummings and his former wife, Misty Croslin, on drug-trafficking charges could mean dozens of years in prison for the pair, whose relationship has been either building again in the past months or is nothing but an attempt by Cummings to discover a deep secret about Haleigh’s disappearance, family and investigators said.

“They’re gone for years,” said Lindsy  Croslin, of possible sentences faced by her 18-year-old sister-in-law and others charged in the case. That includes her husband Hank Croslin Jr., Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and Misty Croslin’s friend Donna M. Brock.
“She’s going to lose her whole life over this,” Lindsy Croslin said of Misty.
The five were charged following the monthlong investigation that involved 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone. One undercover agent bought drugs several times then offered to sell pills before the arrests were made. The estimated street value was $3,900.

Misty Croslin is being held on $950,000 bail; Cummings, $500,000; Brock, $250,000; Sykes, $150,000; and Croslin Jr., $100,000.
Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medications, while Cummings, 26, is charged with three counts. Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications. All but Brock are from Satsuma. Brock is from Orlando and was with Misty when they were pulled over in October in Central Florida accused of road rage.

At an afternoon news conference, Dominick Pape, special agent-in-charge of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement office in Jacksonville, said an investigation into where the prescription medication came from is still occurring and more arrests are expected.

Misty Croslin faces 74 years in prison if she is convicted of all six counts and the maximum sentence is imposed, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, which led the operation after a tip from the street. Cummings faces a possible 43 years in prison.

Greenwood said the drug investigation was kept separate from the search for answers in the disappearance of Haleigh, who was 5 when she vanished from the double-wide mobile home in Satsuma that Cummings and Misty Croslin shared with Haleigh and his then 3-year-old son, Ronald Jr.
Haleigh, whose disappearance was reported in a 3:27 a.m. 911 call on Feb. 10 remains missing.

It is the first time Misty Croslin has been arrested, her family said Thursday at their mobile home in Satsuma about a block from where she and Cummings lived.
For almost a year, detectives have said she is the key to the case as her stories have been inconsistent. Greenwood said detectives in Haleigh’s case will be asking her and the others arrested what they know.
“It’s really too early in the case to know if it is the break,” Greenwood said. “I’m going to be honest, we hope [it is].”

Palatka attorney Robert Fields, who has represented Misty Croslin during the investigation, said he was able to speak with her briefly Wednesday night.
“It’s still evolving,” he said. Fields said whether the drug case has any relation to the Haleigh investigation is up for speculation.
“Intelligent people can differ on that, so we’ll see what happens,” he said.
With the exception of Sykes, everyone arrested Wednesday has had an involvement in the case.

In a roller-coaster relationship, Misty Croslin married Cummings in a backyard ceremony at his grandmother’s not long after Haleigh disappeared. The relationship deteriorated and the couple divorced.
The two had begun seeing each other again, though family members of the two differ on what the relationship means.
“He shouldn’t have been talking to Misty Croslin,” said Cummings mother, Teresa Neves. “She brought his butt into this.”
Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m. after he finished working at a tree-trimming job, Neves said.
She said she believes her son and Sykes were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.
“They didn’t see a lot of each other,” she said.
She said she the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break.
“I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out,” Neves said.
She believes Misty Croslin’s bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.
“Maybe she’ll flip and tell us where Haleigh is,” she said. “That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this.”

At the Croslins’ mobile home, family members said there a stronger relationship was evolving between the divorced couple.
“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”
Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.
“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.

continued..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 21, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »

Misty's case file on the St. Johns clerk of circuit court site.  Case Number: 10000141CFMA   http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=cummings%2c+misty&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192668

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 21, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »

these folks are a bunch of idiots! jmo!

justice for Haleigh! maybe one of these druggies will start talking..especially Misty!!! ggggrrrr!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 21, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »

Robert Fields dropped Misty back in October.

"Misty Cummings' lawyer, who failed to talk her out of going to New York for a nationally televised interview Friday morning, is no longer representing her.

The announcement came the same day his former client suggested someone on her husband's side of the family may know what happened to her missing stepdaughter."

<snipped>

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

He is representing her again?

Sorry, I just don't get it. How do we know this? I didn't watch JVM or NG tonight. Was it mentioned there?

TIA.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2010, 09:51:28 PM »

Misty's case file on the St. Johns clerk of circuit court site.  Case Number: 10000141CFMA   http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=cummings%2c+misty&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192668

Thanks tupelo!

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: January 21, 2010, 09:54:57 PM »

"Misty Cummings' lawyer, who failed to talk her out of going to New York for a nationally televised interview Friday morning, is no longer representing her.

The announcement came the same day his former client suggested someone on her husband's side of the family may know what happened to her missing stepdaughter."

<snipped>

Sorry, I just don't get it. How do we know this? I didn't watch JVM or NG tonight. Was it mentioned there?

TIA.

Jerseygirl posted an article upthread that has a quote in it from him. I was kind of perplexed that he would be representing her after dropping her. Odd!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 21, 2010, 09:55:38 PM »

<snipped>

TIA.

It was in the transcript of her hearing where she says she was in contact with her attorney Robert Fields (I believe).  Unless whoever wrote the article threw the name in.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 21, 2010, 09:58:48 PM »

Thanks for the replies on Robert Fields.

I still wonder about it all Wink

Robert Fields has a good reputation as I recall.

Can't imagine him wanting to be involved in this mess after having gotten out.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: January 21, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »

Palatka attorney Robert Fields, who has represented Misty Croslin during the investigation, said he was able to speak with her briefly Wednesday night.
“It’s still evolving,” he said.
  I guess he could be her attorney, but "it's evolving" could mean anything. What's that saying?  First time, shame on you, second time, shame on me....or Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: January 21, 2010, 10:02:45 PM »

snip

does anyone have a pic of the tat

im worried about the talk of deals for info to haleigh, i think these A holes
will never fess up to what happened to her, they think they are smarter than the
LE and justice system. look at ron arrested over and over again, and no jail or convictions
same for misty, they prob will get 10-15 max, maybe less ,since it is first offence for both.
and verses 15 yr or more for the minimum for involuntary manslaughter
i think 10-15 yr is the minimum for involuntary manslaughter, in florida
just a shame, if they had anything to do with haleigh disappearance, it wont be for
haleigh, just a drug charge. the only consolation will be it will screw up their lives
like teir lives werent screwed up LOL
i would so much like to see justice for haleigh, from all this bs of theirs, i just dont see it happening, unless LE finds some sort of evidence, to her disappearance that connects
them, just a shame, the dam A hole, drug pushing A holes
i am happy they are off the street, at least till they post bail, then the florideans
have to waste tax $$ on these A holes just a shame

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #259 on: January 21, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Thanks Seahorse

Your Welcome, Klaas...my ear's are always flopping.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.