April 19, 2024, 11:47:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459097 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 21, 2010, 11:16:54 PM »

Thank JG~I also read he told Amber if he was going to kill someone he would throw them off a bridge between Putnam and Satsuma........controlling and manipulating/bullying young girls, violent etc. Seems like we were talking this in the very first thread weren't we

Yes also putting the gun to his mouth.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 21, 2010, 11:18:40 PM »

Speaking court dates ... I think today was Snodgrass' turn.  Will go have a look, but most likely not updated yet.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2010, 11:20:20 PM »

Thank JG~I also read he told Amber if he was going to kill someone he would throw them off a bridge between Putnam and Satsuma........controlling and manipulating/bullying young girls, violent etc. Seems like we were talking this in the very first thread weren't we

Yes also putting the gun to his mouth.

Think I better bite my tongue before I make a really bad comment

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: January 21, 2010, 11:23:51 PM »

Wow, just wow!  I'm late in catch up on all of this.

This group is dumber than a box of rocks.

Common sense should have told them that they were being watched (and more) by the authorities.  This group played right into their hands.  hee hee

Ron's too crazy to do anything but smile; Misty looks like she's been crying BUT she also looks like she's been strung out on drugs for days. 

My-oh-my....I just don't know what to say about how amoral, how stupid and how disgraceful these folks are. 

Surely, they will get long-term jail sentences. 

As far as getting any information out of them....I seriously wonder if Misty's involvement is nothing she can talk about simply because she was so drugged up that she has no memory of what happened and her conflicting stories are due to what she thinks may have happened...but she's not sure...so the space cadet just opens her mouth and a jumble of words fall out.

I also wonder if Ron might not "know" exactly what happened but is aware it has to do with his drug connections and if he says anything he's a dead man.

Words fail me to describe how DUMB these folks are!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2010, 11:29:40 PM »

Pat Brown -Ron is a crazy psychopath...

Couldn't agree more and he just paid for his "tramp" to be stamped with his name................where oh where is the puking monkey icon when I need it.

I missed Levi's show, any quick recap

They stated more suspects will be arrested in the drug ring.
I read something about Ron's work hours not being what we were lead to believe and the time he clocked in was actually much later........was that from Levi's show?

I didnt hear that part but were questioning Ron's werk hours.

Ron having youngs girls as girlfriends
His prior arrests being dismiss

Ron was possibly at work between 7:45 and 9:10 it came from a source according to Wayanne.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: January 21, 2010, 11:34:10 PM »

Couldn't agree more and he just paid for his "tramp" to be stamped with his name................where oh where is the puking monkey icon when I need it.

I read something about Ron's work hours not being what we were lead to believe and the time he clocked in was actually much later........was that from Levi's show?

Ron was possibly at work between 7:45 and 9:10 it came from a source according to Wayanne.

Well, that would be in line with earlier rumors that he was drunk at someone's house before around 6ish that night

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 21, 2010, 11:44:12 PM »

Well, that would be in line with earlier rumors that he was drunk at someone's house before around 6ish that night

Yep  And that would fall into the timeline.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 21, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »

Common sense should have told them that they were being watched (and more) by the authorities.  This group played right into their hands.  hee hee

Ron's too crazy to do anything but smile; Misty looks like she's been crying BUT she also looks like she's been strung out on drugs for days. 

My-oh-my....I just don't know what to say about how amoral, how stupid and how disgraceful these folks are. 

As far as getting any information out of them....I seriously wonder if Misty's involvement is nothing she can talk about simply because she was so drugged up that she has no memory of what happened and her conflicting stories are due to what she thinks may have happened...but she's not sure...so the space cadet just opens her mouth and a jumble of words fall out.

I also wonder if Ron might not "know" exactly what happened but is aware it has to do with his drug connections and if he says anything he's a dead man.

So do you think Misty might be willing to cop a plea?  Looks like she could get up to 70 years in prison.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2010, 11:52:01 PM »

Had to stop my long quotestack because this computer jumps all over the place while I'm typing, but it does fit smack into the timeline and now I'm wondering about the rumor about Ron robbing another dealer...........too many of the "rumors" we've heard are starting to fit IMO.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »

So do you think Misty might be willing to cop a plea?  Looks like she could get up to 70 years in prison.   
I'm praying she will. as I have always felt it was an accident that was covereed up to hide other criminal activity that would cause Ron to lose Jr to Crystal, and he being the control freak he is couldn't stand the thought of that IMO

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2010, 11:57:07 PM »

I'm praying she will. as I have always felt it was an accident that was covereed up to hide other criminal activity that would cause Ron to lose Jr to Crystal, and he being the control freak he is couldn't stand the thought of that IMO

Ron the psychopath controll nut- I wonder if it is true Crystal has custody of Jr I can imagine how will he react to this behind bars..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 22, 2010, 12:02:20 AM »

Well, I think common sense would have her cop a please in return for a reduced sentence.
"Common sense" being the operative words; that said, I don't think she has any common sense.  She just turned 18 and she's facing a "minimum" mandatory sentence of 25 years...which is a longer sentence than the number of years she's been in this world.

What a waste; "a huge waste"!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: January 22, 2010, 12:07:51 AM »

Ron the psychopath controll nut- I wonder if it is true Crystal has custody of Jr I can imagine how will he react to this behind bars..
I was thinking the same thing earlier today.........wow, he must be enraged.........too fruking bad

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 22, 2010, 12:08:38 AM »

these were my original feelings about donna 4 months ago and i stick to them
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg981834#msg981834
unless she is a plant once outed then replanted

Four months ago you were NRCG?

(Edit:fix quotes MB)

huh no post #1471 is me lol

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:59:47 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 22, 2010, 12:09:02 AM »

these were my original feelings about donna 4 months ago and i stick to them
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg981834#msg981834
unless she is a plant once outed then replanted

Four months ago you were NRCG?

huh no post #1471 is me lol

no #1471
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 22, 2010, 12:19:04 AM »

agree 110% except i think she is at least 75% nut
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2010, 12:20:07 AM »

I am going to post this video. If it doesnt work I will also post link.

Lindsey Croslin did not know Misty did drugs? really.. Monkey Devil!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:36:13 AM by klaasend » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: January 22, 2010, 12:35:11 AM »

I am going to post this video. If it doesnt work I will also post link.

Lindsey Croslin did not know Misty did drugs? really.. Monkey Devil!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=4747"><param value="http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=4747" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewofl%2Fnews%2Fgeorgia%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3D012110%2Dhaleigh%2Dcummings%2Dfamily%3Bloc%3Dsite%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D925223913333300900%3Frand%3D0%2E4598732307223058&flv=%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D131489020&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2010%2F01%2F21%2F012110%2Darrested%5F20100121055852%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Fcummings%5Fcase%2F012110%2Dhaleigh%2Dcummings%2Dfamily" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

LOL~Just like Teresa knew Ron didn't do drugs........grrrrr

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 22, 2010, 12:37:10 AM »

Penny for your thoughts

I was trying to get to the thread about the 19 yr old from Hampton Ga. that was with Hank when he was pulled over....but I can not find thread 24....that name Webb rings a bell with me and I only live 30 miles from Hampton ga....can you help me with finding your post...thanks

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 22, 2010, 12:39:14 AM »

Penny for your thoughts

I was trying to get to the thread about the 19 yr old from Hampton Ga. that was with Hank when he was pulled over....but I can not find thread 24....that name Webb rings a bell with me and I only live 30 miles from Hampton ga....can you help me with finding your post...thanks

Here's Haleigh thread #24. It is in Missing Persons High Profile Archives at the bottom of all the MP high profile cases:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6184.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.