April 26, 2024, 04:51:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459378 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 22, 2010, 12:41:44 AM »

agree 110% except i think she is at least 75% nut

Penny for your thoughts

I was trying to get to the thread about the 19 yr old from Hampton Ga. that was with Hank when he was pulled over....but I can not find thread 24....that name Webb rings a bell with me and I only live 30 miles from Hampton ga....can you help me with finding your post...thanks

Here's Haleigh thread #24. It is in Missing Persons High Profile Archives at the bottom of all the MP high profile cases:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6184.0

From the #24 thread, discussion of a Ashley Marie Webb:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6184.msg966396#msg966396

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: January 22, 2010, 12:43:54 AM »

agree 110% except i think she is at least 75% nut

Penny for your thoughts

I was trying to get to the thread about the 19 yr old from Hampton Ga. that was with Hank when he was pulled over....but I can not find thread 24....that name Webb rings a bell with me and I only live 30 miles from Hampton ga....can you help me with finding your post...thanks
here is the thread i think it is on this page even
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6184.msg966510#msg966510
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 22, 2010, 12:44:39 AM »

From scanner, names being checked:

Hank Crosllin 1968 dob ... no past
Hank Croslin Jr ... with a past and protection order
Bobby Wise ... with a past
James Hall ... with a past out of Tennessee and Georgia
Askley Webb ... no past

Officer is 1228

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 22, 2010, 12:55:39 AM »

The Putnam County jail roster shows Misty's bond amount is now up to $1,100,000.00.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758546&IMG=60244

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #304 on: January 22, 2010, 01:00:31 AM »

The Putnam County jail roster shows Misty's bond amount is now up to $1,100,000.00.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758546&IMG=60244

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 22, 2010, 01:26:24 AM »

Cummings, Croslin jailed
HaLeigh's dad, former stepmom among 5 busted in prescription drug sting
<snipped>

The father of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings, the 5-year-old Putnam County girl who has been missing nearly a year, and his ex-wife were arrested late Wednesday on drug trafficking charges after a monthlong undercover investigation, police said.

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, 26, is facing three counts of trafficking prescription medications, and his bond was set at $500,000, while Misty Janette Croslin, 18, is facing six counts of the same charge and was being jailed on $950,000 bond.

On Feb. 10, Croslin, then Cummings' live-in girlfriend, called police to report HaLeigh missing.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Thursday that the disappearance and the drug cases are completely separate.

"It was totally unrelated," Greenwood said. "It's really ironic how it happened."

About a month ago, investigators got an anonymous tip Croslin and Cummings were involved in a prescription drug ring, he said.

The detective assigned to HaLeigh's case was not involved in the drug investigation and, he said, wasn't even told about it until Wednesday.

In addition to Croslin and Cummings, three others were charged: Croslin's brother, Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, of Satsuma; Cummings' cousin, Hope A. Sykes, 18, of Satsuma; and Donna Michelle Brock, 44, of Orlando.

The three were each charged with one count of trafficking prescription medication, though their bonds varied.

Hank Croslin's was set at $100,000, Sykes' at $150,000 and Brock's at $250,000.

While Putnam County police led the investigation, some of the alleged transactions were in St. Johns County, meaning some suspects would be prosecuted in St. Johns, said Sgt. Chuck Mulligan, a spokesman for the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

Separate jails

The Croslins and Brock were being held at the St. Johns County jail, while Sykes was being held in Putnam County.

Cummings was at the Flagler County jail because police wanted to keep him and his ex-wife separated.

The Sheriff's Office said that, on seven occasions, undercover investigators purchased the painkillers Oxycodone and Hydrocodone from the suspects and estimated the "street value" of the drugs at $3,900.

On Wednesday, according to a news release, Cummings and Croslin "purchased trafficking amounts of prescription medications from undercover investigators" and were immediately arrested.

During each alleged drug deal, Misty Croslin was involved, Greenwood said.

"The only common denominator in all of them was Misty."

Seven deals

While there were seven transactions, Croslin was charged in six. However, Greenwood said it was likely she would be charged in the seventh as well.

Croslin, Cummings and Brock would face a minimum of 25 years in prison if convicted.

Hank Croslin and Sykes are facing 15 years in prison.

Misty Croslin told County Judge Charles J. Tinlin at her first appearance in court Thursday that she had an attorney, Robert Fields, and had been in touch with him Wednesday.

He had represented her in the past, he said, and might be her attorney again.

"For right now, I am (representing Croslin), but I haven't formally filed a notice of appearance yet," Fields said Thursday afternoon.

Fields said he would try to visit Croslin at the jail either today or over the weekend.

St. Augustine attorney Terry Shoemaker worked with Ronald Cummings as the search for HaLeigh developed but knew very little Thursday about the latest charges.

"I'm not sure if we represent him on this or not," said Shoemaker. "I have to make an appointment to see him, and that won't be before (today)."

Shoemaker and partner Dan Mowrey were set to visit Cummings when they got a call from the jail Thursday.

Visit delayed

They were told all the times had been booked up in the jail's only two conference rooms, so they scheduled time for today.

While Greenwood said the cases were unrelated, Cummings' mother, Teresa Neves, told reporters she believes Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m. after he finished working at a tree-trimming job, Neves said.

She said she believes her son was staying in contact with Croslin in hopes of learning what happened to HaLeigh and hoped the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break.

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where HaLeigh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

Greenwood said that while police have no reason to connect the alleged drug ring with HaLeigh's disappearance, detectives hope to re-interview the suspects.

"As many times as we get to, we're going to until we get a resolution in this case," Greenwood said.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-22/cummings-croslin-jailed
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 22, 2010, 01:30:19 AM »

For Croslin, latest twist is in stark jail room

With half a dozen TV news cameras pointed her way, Misty Croslin bowed her head and sat quietly -- save for a few sniffles -- as she waited for the judge.

Over the past 345 days, the mousy, petite 18-year-old has become accustomed to being in the spotlight, though it might have been the brightest yet Thursday.

With shackles around her dainty wrists and legs, Croslin was led into a sterile room at the St. Johns County jail where she appeared before a judge via closed-circuit television, and members of the media.

By Thursday evening, the story of her and her ex-husband's arrests was being discussed at length on the Headline News channel, alongside Brittany Murphy's death and Tiger Woods' infidelities.

After telling her that her bond had been set at $950,000, County Judge Charles J. Tinlin asked, "What do you do for a living, ma'am?"

"Nothing," she replied.

"I'm sorry?"

"Nothing."

"How do you support yourself?"

"My mom and my dad."

At about 3 a.m. on Feb. 10, Croslin called police to say she woke up and found that her then-boyfriend's 5-year-old daughter was missing. She said she put HaLeigh and her boyfriend's other child to bed at about 10 p.m., and that was the last anyone has seen the girl.

After a day, national media outlets began to take interest in the case.

A few months later, Croslin, then 17, and Ronald Cummings, 26, were married.

After a few months, the two divorced.

Off and on, Croslin, Cummings and other members of their families have had run-ins with police, but none has had to do with the disappearance of the little blonde whom the world knows as a smiling child mugging for photographs.

With every arrest or allegation, stories were printed and cameras reappeared, giving police all the more publicity in their quest for HaLeigh.

But, in the 11-plus months since her disappearance, there has been little progress, at least in the public eye. On Thursday, the eye reopened.

Croslin's brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, was also arrested and is facing one count of trafficking prescription drugs.

Before the hearing, a deputy briefly brought him into the jail's mini-courtroom before leading him back out.

"I don't really like having all these people taking my pictures, man," Hank Croslin told the deputy.

"You don't have a choice," the deputy said. "You're out of choices."

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-22/croslin-latest-twist-stark-jail-room
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: January 22, 2010, 01:51:54 AM »

Now I lay me down to sleep, please before the morning, may we have Haleigh again to keep.  Good night monkey friends

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #308 on: January 22, 2010, 02:23:10 AM »

Things should begin to get interesting today. If Misty is a chronic opiate abuser she will become very uncomfortable today as she begins to detox. I pray she will disclose the information that has been hidden all these months. It is time for those who care about Haleigh to know what happened that night in February.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: January 22, 2010, 02:57:38 AM »

I am so HAPPY to hear that Jr. is finally back with his mother Crystal!  It is just too bad and so sad that Haleigh wasnt able to see this day too.  It is a shame that the system didnt work for Crystal before the turn of events, Haleight didnt stand a chance living with Ronald. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: January 22, 2010, 04:59:02 AM »

This means that Ronald has managed to lose two of his children in less that one year.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 22, 2010, 06:45:58 AM »

Hi sweet monkeys!!! Last night on NG,it seems one of Tim Millers people(woman)is involved in this arrest? Gosh I hope this doesn't bring Tim any trouble.Sad  What happened to little Haleigh?I fear we may never know.Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2010, 07:16:37 AM »

Pat Brown -Ron is a crazy psychopath...

Couldn't agree more and he just paid for his "tramp" to be stamped with his name................where oh where is the puking monkey icon when I need it.

I missed Levi's show, any quick recap

IM, your avi is cracking me up.  Quite a bit of difference in the two families' take on things.

I had to sell drugs to pay for the brand on Misty's azz, is more like it.  Isn't that what you do to cattle?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 22, 2010, 07:18:51 AM »

She just turned 18. DOB  Dec 9, 1991. Adult charges. Big bond.
All her BFF's are in there with her too.
Glad I popped in.

Good stuff huh Kat_Gram ?
Yep. And the Lost in Paradise Natalee Holloway on TLC this week.

Yes, it's been busy.  Monday Casey Anthony has a hearing on the fraud case as well. 

..unless one of her attorneys falls down, gets gas and has to be hospitalized, has been abducted by aliens, or __________________ (fill in the blank).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 22, 2010, 07:30:48 AM »

these were my original feelings about donna 4 months ago and i stick to them
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg981834#msg981834
unless she is a plant once outed then replanted

Four months ago you were NRCG?

huh no post #1471 is me lol

Thanks!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2010, 07:33:36 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100122/ARTICLES/1221005/1001/NEWS01?Title=Haleigh-s-father-his-ex-wife-jailed
Haleigh's father, his ex-wife jailed

By Lise Fisher and Cindy Swirko
Staff writers

Published: Friday, January 22, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, January 22, 2010 at 1:24 a.m.

( page of 3 )

The father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings and his ex-wife were among five people arrested Wednesday after a monthlong investigation into the trafficking of prescription medications, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported.

Family members and officers said they hope the arrests could lead to a break in the Feb. 10 disappearance of Haleigh.

Arrested were Ronald L. Cummings, 26; Misty Croslin, 18; her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23; and Hope A. Sykes, 18, all of Satsuma; and Donna Brock, 44, of Orlando.

"We had a source that said they were dealing large amounts of prescription drugs. We are talking amounts that could get 25 years in prison," Lt. Johnny Greenwood said. "We do not know where they were getting the drugs from. We want to see how much further this investigation can go in that regard."

Investigators allege they purchased oxycodone and hydrocodone from the five on seven different occasions. The estimated street value of the drugs was $3,900, the Sheriff's Office reported.
Cummings is the father of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from the home she shared with him and his then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, in Satsuma.

Misty Croslin has said she was home alone with the girl, then 5, and the child's younger brother when the girl vanished overnight. No trace of Haleigh has been reported since, in spite of an intensive and repeated search in the area and numerous tips.

"We certainly hope that something good is going to come out of all of this bad. I'm thinking that with the time [in prison] that Misty is looking at, she is going to talk now. That's what we're hoping and praying for," said Teresa Neves, Cummings' mother. "We'd like to have Haleigh home."
Continued here.....  http://www.ocala.com/article/20100122/ARTICLES/1221005/1001/NEWS01?p=2&tc=pg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2010, 07:36:12 AM »

Prayers for Haleigh      an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2010, 07:41:58 AM »

I am going to post this video. If it doesnt work I will also post link.

Lindsey Croslin did not know Misty did drugs? really.. Monkey Devil!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=4747"><param value="http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=4747" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewofl%2Fnews%2Fgeorgia%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3D012110%2Dhaleigh%2Dcummings%2Dfamily%3Bloc%3Dsite%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D925223913333300900%3Frand%3D0%2E4598732307223058&flv=%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D131489020&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2010%2F01%2F21%2F012110%2Darrested%5F20100121055852%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Fcummings%5Fcase%2F012110%2Dhaleigh%2Dcummings%2Dfamily" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

I wonder if this is why he needed his "alone" time on Christmas and had to leave his family that night, and it had nothing to do with Haleigh.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2010, 08:05:30 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/21/florida.haleigh.dad.arrested/?hpt=Sbin
Missing Haleigh's dad, his ex-wife arrested in drug sting
By Ann O'Neill, CNN
January 22, 2010 6:47 a.m. EST
(CNN) -- The father of missing child Haleigh Cummings and his ex-wife have been arrested on drug-trafficking charges in Florida, authorities said.

Ronald Cummings, 26, faces three counts of trafficking prescription medication -- including Oxycodone and Hydrocodone. He is being held in jail on $500,000 bond, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

Misty Croslin, 18, faces six counts of trafficking prescription medication and is jailed on $950,000 bond.

The former couple was arrested Wednesday along with three others after allegedly selling about $3,900 worth of drugs to undercover officers, sheriff's officials said.

Cummings, Croslin and the others made brief court appearances Thursday morning, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood. But the court clerk's office said it had not yet received information about whether they had been assigned attorneys.
An undercover investigation was launched after authorities received information about suspected drug dealing, Greenwood said. He added that this probe was separate from the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.
"Even though these are totally separate, they are parallel cases, and there's no doubt in my mind these cases will cross some day," Greenwood said. "I hope that somewhere through this, the investigators in the Haleigh case will find the information they need."

Two of the counts against Croslin are felonies that carry mandatory 25-year sentences if she is convicted, Greenwood added.

Haleigh Cummings, then 5, vanished February 9 from the couple's Satsuma, Florida, mobile home. Misty Croslin was the last person known to have seen Haleigh the night she disappeared.

She said she tucked Haleigh and her 4-year-old brother into bed about 8 p.m. and went to sleep herself two hours later. She awoke at 3 a.m. to find the girl missing and a cinder block propping open a back door.

Ronald Cummings called police and reported his daughter missing when he returned from work at dawn.
onald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are not considered suspects, police said.

Investigators said in a statement last August that they believe Croslin "continues to hold important answers in the case" but has not provided "any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance."

Investigators also said that physical evidence contradicts Croslin's account.

Croslin has not been named a person of interest or suspect in Haleigh's disappearance. In televised interviews, she has said she does not know what happened to the little girl but believes "the other side of the family" knows where she is.

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2010, 08:06:16 AM »

TWISTED SISTER

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.