April 26, 2024, 10:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459425 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: January 22, 2010, 05:15:32 PM »

They make there money off of representing slime. They have no moral conscience and could care less what these folks are guilty of. How sad for society with people of this caliber running around. I understand bailing out someone that is not a hard core criminal and messed up. But with this lot of people I say throw away the key!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2010, 05:28:46 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

They say over the course of that investigation, the crew either bought prescription drugs from undercover agents or sold painkillers to those agents.

Investigators said Misty took part in all seven transactions and Ronald helped in three. Hope Sykes, Donna Broch and Tommy Croslin, Jr. each took part in one sale.

So all drugs bought and sold thru undercover agents.  I hope they crossed all t's and dotted all I's on this one.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: January 22, 2010, 06:23:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

They say over the course of that investigation, the crew either bought prescription drugs from undercover agents or sold painkillers to those agents.

Investigators said Misty took part in all seven transactions and Ronald helped in three. Hope Sykes, Donna Broch and Tommy Croslin, Jr. each took part in one sale.

So all drugs bought and sold thru undercover agents.  I hope they crossed all t's and dotted all I's on this one.

All of them are Oxy-morons. Following little miss highly uneducated dope head twit.  They all need to stay behind bars forever. They are a danger to themselves and others.

Oxy-morons, Oxy-morons, Oxy-morons all!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 22, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »

i hear ya and i'm smelling an entrapment case unless ron got them gave them to misty and she sold pills to hope, brock, tommy and ron and then they all turned around and sold them to someone else however many charges they have should depict how many sales they were caught in it was misty and ron and tommy at one spot when arreted right? and they said the others were arrested on warrants stemming from the investigation right?... which means that at least hope and brock were not caught in the act so to speak right? well unless all 5 of these people had their own little separate rings going on meaning they all picked up from some unknown dealer not involving each other at all and if the 6 or 7 occasions that misty sold to an undercover.... shouldn't she have more charges for selling to one of the other 4 arrested? i don't get it stop me if i am not making sense but these numbers are not adding up for me
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: January 22, 2010, 06:25:41 PM »

i hear ya and i'm smelling an entrapment case unless ron got them gave them to misty and she sold pills to hope, brock, tommy and ron and then they all turned around and sold them to someone else however many charges they have should depict how many sales they were caught in it was misty and ron and tommy at one spot when arreted right? and they said the others were arrested on warrants stemming from the investigation right?... which means that at least hope and brock were not caught in the act so to speak right? well unless all 5 of these people had their own little separate rings going on meaning they all picked up from some unknown dealer not involving each other at all and if the 6 or 7 occasions that misty sold to an undercover.... shouldn't she have more charges for selling to one of the other 4 arrested? i don't get it stop me if i am not making sense but these numbers are not adding up for me
by the way if the above not my post but someone else is true which i'm sure it where misty 7 ron 3 and all the other 1 each then why no conspiracy charge????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 22, 2010, 07:04:48 PM »

Just a personal note on Crystal getting custody (temporary, probably, technically.) I believe it was par for the course, since she and Ronald shared custody, and since he is incarcerated, it was automatic that she was granted custody.

I just hope that she and those around her are drug free now.

Is she still with Chad? Is she working? Anyone know about her circumstances to date?

Just hoping Jr is in a safe place now.

Yes, I know my post will not be welcomed by many. But I am still concerned about him.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #406 on: January 22, 2010, 07:16:38 PM »

Just a personal note on Crystal getting custody (temporary, probably, technically.) I believe it was par for the course, since she and Ronald shared custody, and since he is incarcerated, it was automatic that she was granted custody.

Is she still with Chad? Is she working? Anyone know about her circumstances to date?

Yes, I know my post will not be welcomed by many. But I am still concerned about him.
I hope Crystal is drug free and people around her are also. I believe Ron Jr needs to be with his mom, and I do hope she doesn't let him down. I think she will do right by him.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 22, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

Anyone know if NG is covering breaking news from Satsuma tonite?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: January 22, 2010, 07:20:29 PM »

no clue if she is still with chad or what her house looks like or if she is on pain meds whether it be prescribed or street bought or if she still has the weed posters up... what i do know is that she is his mom and marie will look out for him not her... i would be willing to bet that if marie saw crystal do anything wrong to any of her kids she would be the first to make the call or go for custody not be an enabler like the cummings gma's plus i think crystal has learned and regrets a lot by now i don't think she will screwthis chance up... at least i'm hoping
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: January 22, 2010, 07:32:15 PM »

Looks like she is going to be talking about Tiger again.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 22, 2010, 07:41:23 PM »

From Sky site:
Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.     This doesn't even make sense.
nrcg..it sure doesn't...but Cobra is  pond scum and will do anything for money and publicity
What is the purpose of a group doing this? I can see family members, but not a group, a group of what?

A group of morons.   And why just Misty & Tommy, she has the highest bail     

Adding my 2 cents...... why do these "groups" want these jackals out of jail?  Geez has publicity become the highest goal for people anymore? Doesn't anybody care about the kind of trash they're willing to let out of jail? There's a child gone that this family is tied to, there's been assault/chase charges tied to them, now indisputable drug trafficing that they're in , the whole county ought to be cheering.
The only groups that I can think of that would be happy to see them out are the drug suppliers or the same generic media whores that glom onto these cases that get play on tv. They've got a loooong way to go to try and spin Misty and Hank as everyday kids all caught up in drug sting.  All of them are old beyond their years with not one decent accomplishment between them. Generations of low life scum.
Thanks to all who keep the links coming and the comments.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #411 on: January 22, 2010, 07:59:16 PM »

Looks like she is going to be talking about Tiger again.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Oh geez 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 22, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »

Ugh ....I am so tired of hearing about Tiger Woods !
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 22, 2010, 08:28:29 PM »

O/T landfill being searched for Gabriel
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 22, 2010, 08:32:48 PM »

O/T landfill being searched for Gabriel
Thanx Northern Rose an angelic monkey
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 22, 2010, 08:50:27 PM »

From scanner, names being checked:

Hank Crosllin 1968 dob ... no past
Hank Croslin Jr ... with a past and protection order
Bobby Wise ... with a past
James Hall ... with a past out of Tennessee and Georgia
Askley Webb ... no past

Officer is 1228
you know what i find odd about this... we never really nailed down the 2 males and this ashley was pregnant and related to these people via her husband... from my myspace digging she never leaves his side... i wonder if her husb charles webb was there and gave someone elses name to the cops... if so why?

you know what i find odd about this... we never really nailed down the 2 males and this ashley was pregnant and related to these people via her husband... from my myspace digging she never leaves his side... i wonder if her husb charles webb was there and gave someone elses name to the cops... if so why?

I have seen this girl at Church when she was younger before she got with the Webb guy....she was only about 15.....

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #416 on: January 22, 2010, 09:06:32 PM »

Brandi,
I agree 100% that I hope she is drug free.  It's hard to believe she could be any worse than ron and misty.  Sad sad for Jr. that he's only got these two to choose from.  I'm of the opinion that he should not go to the grandmas unless Crystal can't stay straight.  I think they did such a crappy job on ron, I'd hate to see Jr. turn out just like him.  TN needs to get some counseling.

IM........... LOOOOOVE your Avi!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 22, 2010, 09:19:31 PM »

Marie Johns Griffis
Nothing he has done makes any sense but he is dabbling in something he needs to leave alone, maybe he is thinking Putnam Co. will make his charges disappear and is using this as a tactic to gain leverage, this is just my opinion. I spent alot of time watching him while we were in Putnam and I can tell u his code name suits him well, he is a slithering snake.
6 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/levi.page?v=feed&story_fbid=267562748907

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 22, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »

Ronald Cummings And Misty Croslin Drugs In The Losers Club
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYblFz8lWZI

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 22, 2010, 09:32:44 PM »

Marie Johns Griffis
Nothing he has done makes any sense but he is dabbling in something he needs to leave alone, maybe he is thinking Putnam Co. will make his charges disappear and is using this as a tactic to gain leverage, this is just my opinion. I spent alot of time watching him while we were in Putnam and I can tell u his code name suits him well, he is a slithering snake.
6 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/levi.page?v=feed&story_fbid=267562748907
from same link above...
Levi Page
Marie, I'm glad Junior is with you and Crystal. I wonder if Teresea is involved in drug trafficking? I've been hearing rumblings.

I'm not bashing Cobra, but I don't exactly understand his motives, he doesn't want them bailed out, but he is going to help them???

Doesn't make sense.

ps is that a picture of levi because if it is i did not picture him to look like that at all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.