April 23, 2024, 08:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459253 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2010, 07:33:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-misty-croslin-donna-brock-20100122,0,6915774.story
Paid informant in Haleigh Cummings case arrested in drug bust with Misty CroslinAnthony Colarossi  Orlando Sentinel

12:28 a.m. EST, January 23, 2010
An Orlando woman who was with Misty Croslin during a road-rage incident in Lake Mary last year and was arrested with her during this week's prescription-drug bust in Putnam County was more than just a friend.

She was a paid informant for a national search group bent on one objective: finding out what happened to Satsuma 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared. Croslin was baby-sitting the girl one evening in early February when she said she woke up and found Haleigh missing.

Donna Brock was a volunteer member of Texas EquuSearch and part of initial searches for Haleigh. Eventually she befriended Croslin.

That relationship and trips they took together were initially meant to help investigators and searchers draw out Croslin and get her to tell them where the child was, said Tim Miller, Texas EquuSearch's founder and director.

The search group paid Brock about $3,000 to entertain Croslin and get her to open up, Miller said this week.

Paying someone to be an informant is not illegal. It is not clear whether Putnam County investigators were aware of Brock's role with the search group.

"They met each other when we were doing the search for Haleigh," Miller said. "Misty trusted her and liked her." Later, Brock, 44, indicated she could get Croslin, 18, to speak.

"Donna says, 'Tim, I think I can break her. I think I can find out what happened to Haleigh,''' Miller said.
That never happened. Haleigh's whereabouts remain a mystery. An investigation into her disappearance continues in Putnam County.

Brock's life took a sharp turn Wednesday when she was arrested on a prescription-drug-trafficking charge along with Croslin. Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father and Croslin's ex-husband, and two others also were arrested after a sting operation led by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Brock was held at the St. Johns County Jail on Friday on $250,000 bail, charged with trafficking in oxycodone. Croslin was held there too, on six trafficking charges, with bail set at $950,000.

Putnam officials have said the prescription-drug case and the continued effort to determine what happened to Haleigh are separate investigations. But they expressed hope the drug case will provide new information about Haleigh's disappearance.

Croslin's relationship with Brock, who has a residence in Orlando and one in North Carolina, could be an important link for investigators, or her value in finding the child may be worthless.

"It started out she was trying to get information," Miller said.

Miller paid Brock several thousand dollars during a few months to take Croslin places and to entertain her with the hope the young woman would provide a better explanation of what happened the night Haleigh went missing, he said.

Brock was with Croslin in early October when, according to Seminole County Sheriff's Office reports, they chased and harassed a driver on Interstate 4. The incident immediately gained media attention.

On Oct. 30, Miller sent Brock a letter terminating her membership with Texas EquuSearch. He said he became concerned that her membership in the search organization would undermine its credibility.

An undercover detective with the Putnam Sheriff's Office bought prescription medications from Croslin's and Brock's group seven times recently, officials said. They estimated the drugs' street value at $3,900.

The arrests of Croslin, Cummings and the others is the latest chapter in a long, sad story surrounding Haleigh's disappearance.
The investigation has been marked by speculation, rumors and unsuccessful searches in the largely rural stretches around Satsuma and outside the nearby Ocala National Forest.

"The shame of it is all this stuff has taken the focus off of Haleigh," said Miller.

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 352-742-5934.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 23, 2010, 07:37:29 AM »

http://crime.about.com/b/2010/01/23/weekly-crime-poll-haleigh-cummings.htm
Weekly Crime Poll: Haleigh Cummings
Saturday January 23, 2010
Ronald Cummings and his ex-wife Misty Croslin gained national attention on Feb. 10, 2009, when Cummings' five-year-old daughter, Haleigh, disappeared from her home. Cummings was at work when his then girlfriend, Croslin, woke up around 3 a.m. and realized Haleigh was missing. She told police that she found the back door of the home held open with a brick. Haleigh has not been found.

This week Cummings, Croslin and two others were arrested after selling an undercover agent more than $4,000 worth of prescription drugs. Read Case Details   http://crime.about.com/b/2010/01/22/missing-girls-dad-ex-stepmom-busted.htm

Poll:  Do you think drugs played a role in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?
Got to link to vote.  http://crime.about.com/b/2010/01/23/weekly-crime-poll-haleigh-cummings.htm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 23, 2010, 08:06:51 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/23/news/news01.txt
Haleigh's mom regains custody of girl's brother

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, January 23, 2010 2:08 AM EST
Haleigh Cummings' brother is now in the custody of his mother following the arrest of Ronald Cummings.

"He's already gone," Annette Sykes, paternal grandmother of Haleigh, said Friday afternoon. "It's really hard with his daddy gone to let him go. He has been with us all of his life."

The state Department of Children and Family Services confirmed Friday that Junior was taken into the custody of his mother, Crystal Sheffield, as decided by the judge.

"The first priority of DCF is the safety of all children," John Harrell, a spokesman for DCF, said.

Haleigh was reported missing from her Satsuma home on Feb. 10, where she lived with her younger brother, Ronald Junior, in the custody of Ronald Cummings.

Cummings and the children's biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been estranged for several years.

Sheffield's former attorney, Kim Picazio, was glad to hear the news.

"It looks like the amount of bond will keep Ronald in jail for a while, so naturally the child would go to the biological mother in this case," Picazio said. "It is definitely the safest place for Junior."
Cummings was jailed Wednesday evening along with Haleigh's former stepmother, Misty Croslin; her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.; Cummings' cousin, Hope Sykes; and former Equusearch volunteer Donna Brock.

The five were arrested following a month-long narcotics investigation that involved the trafficking of Hydrocodone and Oxycodone within St. Johns and Putnam counties.

Street value of the drugs was estimated at $3,900.

Sykes declined to comment as to whether she knew the drug trafficking was taking place.

"Right now we are just basically numb," Sykes said.

Arraignment is expected to take place in mid-February, Chris Kelly, State Attorney's Office spokesman, said.

Charges include:

n Misty Janette Croslin, 18, of Satsuma, charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription medications. Bond was set at $950,000.

n Ronald L. Cummings, 26, of Satsuma, charged with three counts of trafficking in prescription medications. Bond was set at $500,000.

n Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, of Satsuma, charged with one count of trafficking in prescription medications. Bond was set at $100,000.

n Hope A. Sykes, 18, of Satsuma, charged with one count of trafficking in prescription medications. Bond was set at $150,000.

n Donna Brock, 43, of Orlando, charged with one count of trafficking in prescription medications. Bond was set at $250,000.
kchambers@palatkdailynews.com

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2010, 08:34:59 AM »

OMG - COOBRA STRIKES AGAIN????

Exclusive: P.I. Claims Group Will Post Bond for Misty and Tommy Croslin

TJ Hart

As you heard first on TheSky973.com, the arrests of Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes and Donna Brock took place Wednesday evening and stemmed from a tip from a source with knowledge of the alleged dealing of oxycodone and hydrocodone, according to Putnam County Sheriff's officials.

Misty Croslin is facing six counts of trafficking in prescription medications. Three counts of the same charge are pending against Cummings and one against Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Misty Croslin is being held in lieu of $950,000 bail; Cummings, $500,000; Brock, $250,000; Sykes, $150,000; and Hank Croslin Jr., $100,000.

Ronald Cummings is the father of missing 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL who was abducted from her home February 9, 2009. Misty Croslin was babysitting the girl and her younger brother that night and was the last person to see her. Croslin and Cummings married a few weeks later and got a divorce a few months ago.

Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is representing a group who is seeking to post bail for MIsty Croslin and Tommy Croslin.

Staubs once led a pro-bono investigation into HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance and was the source who revealed to the public via 97.3 The SKY, FOX News Channel, Headline News and several online news sites that drugs played a prominent role in the domestic lives of Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, her family and perhaps might have been a factor in the child's abduction.

AUDIO: William "Cobra" Staubs

Staubs left his independent investigation shortly after his arrest on charges of false imprisonment regarding the temporary cuffing of an accused capital child sex predator shortly after the man reportedly caused trouble at the HaLeighbug Information Center in Satsuma, FL where children were present.

Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin Jr. and Brock are incarcerated in the St. Johns County Jail. Cummings was moved to the Flagler County Jail. Sykes is in the Putnam County Jail.

All but Sykes were moved to jails outside of Putnam County for security reasons. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were placed in separate jails to avoid the possibility of communication between them.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement Agent Dominick Pape said that potential maximum sentences if convicted are: Misty Croslin, 74 years; Cummings, 43 years; Brock, 25 years; Sykes, 15 years; and Hank Croslin, three years.

If Misty gets out she will be dead in no time.   

Who wants to bond her out, her supplier so he can kill her?  Either her supplier will get her so she won't rat or she will OD sometime soon.  She cannot make it much longer in this world at the rate she is going.  Her color is so bad, at first I thought she had hepatitis.  If for no reason other than her own safety, she should stay in jail.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2010, 08:52:49 AM »

OMG - COOBRA STRIKES AGAIN????

Exclusive: P.I. Claims Group Will Post Bond for Misty and Tommy Croslin

TJ Hart

As you heard first on TheSky973.com, the arrests of Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes and Donna Brock took place Wednesday evening and stemmed from a tip from a source with knowledge of the alleged dealing of oxycodone and hydrocodone, according to Putnam County Sheriff's officials.

Misty Croslin is facing six counts of trafficking in prescription medications. Three counts of the same charge are pending against Cummings and one against Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Misty Croslin is being held in lieu of $950,000 bail; Cummings, $500,000; Brock, $250,000; Sykes, $150,000; and Hank Croslin Jr., $100,000.

Ronald Cummings is the father of missing 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL who was abducted from her home February 9, 2009. Misty Croslin was babysitting the girl and her younger brother that night and was the last person to see her. Croslin and Cummings married a few weeks later and got a divorce a few months ago.

Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is representing a group who is seeking to post bail for MIsty Croslin and Tommy Croslin.

Staubs once led a pro-bono investigation into HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance and was the source who revealed to the public via 97.3 The SKY, FOX News Channel, Headline News and several online news sites that drugs played a prominent role in the domestic lives of Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, her family and perhaps might have been a factor in the child's abduction.

AUDIO: William "Cobra" Staubs

Staubs left his independent investigation shortly after his arrest on charges of false imprisonment regarding the temporary cuffing of an accused capital child sex predator shortly after the man reportedly caused trouble at the HaLeighbug Information Center in Satsuma, FL where children were present.

Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin Jr. and Brock are incarcerated in the St. Johns County Jail. Cummings was moved to the Flagler County Jail. Sykes is in the Putnam County Jail.

All but Sykes were moved to jails outside of Putnam County for security reasons. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were placed in separate jails to avoid the possibility of communication between them.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement Agent Dominick Pape said that potential maximum sentences if convicted are: Misty Croslin, 74 years; Cummings, 43 years; Brock, 25 years; Sykes, 15 years; and Hank Croslin, three years.

If Misty gets out she will be dead in no time.   

Who wants to bond her out, her supplier so he can kill her?  Either her supplier will get her so she won't rat or she will OD sometime soon.  She cannot make it much longer in this world at the rate she is going.  Her color is so bad, at first I thought she had hepatitis.  If for no reason other than her own safety, she should stay in jail.

I know nothing of the legality of the bonds and someone bonding them out.  Do they have a choice to REFUSE to be bonded out.  Or..if someone bonds her out ... she must go??? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2010, 09:00:26 AM »

all dates except first 3 mention drugs... hhhm one constant misty's lies and drugs
OMG....has anyone noticed in the first picture of the timeline ....the one of Misty and Haleigh together the necklace that Misty is wearing? In most of the pictures of Haleigh ....Haleigh is wearing a necklace with rather distinctive links on it ...it had some kind of charm on it but I could never make out what it was.....this Necklace that misty is wearing has a R on it I am assuming for Ron but it looks too small for her neck and it is the first time that I have seen Misty with this on. But I also noticed that in some of the last pictures of Haleigh that Haleigh was no longer wearing the necklace. I wonder if Ron gave this necklace to Haleigh to wear? I really believe that Misty was terribly jealous of Ron and Haleigh. The matching shoes etc.....Does anyone else think that this is the same necklace?

I can't get over how young Misty looks.  She has aged forty years in the last year.  What is she drugging herself to forget?

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2010, 09:12:13 AM »

Hi GramaMonkey!  I tried searching to find answers to your questions on refusing bond. I couldn't find anything relating to Florida, (I also didn't look real long either) but I found this article where two guys did refuse bond in Indiana, and a lawyer said that was their right to do so. http://www.southbendtribune.com/article/20090521/News01/905210331  Maybe it's the same in Fla. too. However, I feel that will not be an issue. MOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2010, 09:19:30 AM »

Hi GramaMonkey!  I tried searching to find answers to your questions on refusing bond. I couldn't find anything relating to Florida, (I also didn't look real long either) but I found this article where two guys did refuse bond in Indiana, and a lawyer said that was their right to do so. http://www.southbendtribune.com/article/20090521/News01/905210331  Maybe it's the same in Fla. too. However, I feel that will not be an issue. MOO

Good Morning, tupelohoney ~  Thanks for the respose and the info.  (btw - nice crossing paths with you again)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2010, 09:26:34 AM »

I don't know if these have already been posted ...

NG Videos from Jan 21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vzvmPSsm6s&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GSRYYzyaE4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAc3Fskn8p8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXes9kiS5PA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Jnz8sTX4M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIFyQiFQGyE&feature=related

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I was checking out the St. John's jail site and saw that Misty's bond is listed at $150000.00 and Hank Jr.'s is listed at $0.00. Is he in violation of probation or something to not have a bond amount?  Also, I can't find Hank on the St. John's clerk of court site....odd.

I found Jr.  Bond Amount:     $7508.00

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2010, 09:42:27 AM »

just stumbled on to this take it for what it's worth... i guess this was sent to the sheffields at some point last year i'm guessing
http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp26/LSUTIGER1972/?action=view&current=fulltippdm.jpg&newest=1
i don't know who's photo bucket account this is but they uploaded it after a vid of haleigh in regards to christmas so they must have uploaded it recently yet some of the info in it seems dated for early last year no clue but the work part seems almost legit

WTH is the matter with people?  They give their town, their last name, their kids names, and show pictures of their house, they might as well give directions.  Why can't people set their pages to private?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2010, 09:46:22 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-misty-croslin-donna-brock-20100122,0,6915774.story

Paid informant in Haleigh Cummings case arrested in drug bust with Misty Croslin

Anthony Colarossi

Orlando Sentinel

12:28 AM EST, January 23, 2010

An Orlando woman who was with Misty Croslin during a road-rage incident in Lake Mary last year and was arrested with her during this week's prescription-drug bust in Putnam County was more than just a friend.

She was a paid informant for a national search group bent on one objective: finding out what happened to Satsuma 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared. Croslin was baby-sitting the girl one evening in early February when she said she woke up and found Haleigh missing.

Donna Brock was a volunteer member of Texas EquuSearch and part of initial searches for Haleigh. Eventually she befriended Croslin.

That relationship and trips they took together were initially meant to help investigators and searchers draw out Croslin and get her to tell them where the child was, said Tim Miller, Texas EquuSearch's founder and director.

The search group paid Brock about $3,000 to entertain Croslin and get her to open up, Miller said this week.

Paying someone to be an informant is not illegal. It is not clear whether Putnam County investigators were aware of Brock's role with the search group.

"They met each other when we were doing the search for Haleigh," Miller said. "Misty trusted her and liked her." Later, Brock, 44, indicated she could get Croslin, 18, to speak.

"Donna says, 'Tim, I think I can break her. I think I can find out what happened to Haleigh,''' Miller said.

That never happened. Haleigh's whereabouts remain a mystery. An investigation into her disappearance continues in Putnam County.

Brock's life took a sharp turn Wednesday when she was arrested on a prescription-drug-trafficking charge along with Croslin. Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father and Croslin's ex-husband, and two others also were arrested after a sting operation led by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Brock was held at the St. Johns County Jail on Friday on $250,000 bail, charged with trafficking in oxycodone. Croslin was held there too, on six trafficking charges, with bail set at $950,000.

Putnam officials have said the prescription-drug case and the continued effort to determine what happened to Haleigh are separate investigations. But they expressed hope the drug case will provide new information about Haleigh's disappearance.

Croslin's relationship with Brock, who has a residence in Orlando and one in North Carolina, could be an important link for investigators, or her value in finding the child may be worthless.

"It started out she was trying to get information," Miller said.

Miller paid Brock several thousand dollars during a few months to take Croslin places and to entertain her with the hope the young woman would provide a better explanation of what happened the night Haleigh went missing, he said.

Brock was with Croslin in early October when, according to Seminole County Sheriff's Office reports, they chased and harassed a driver on Interstate 4. The incident immediately gained media attention.

On Oct. 30, Miller sent Brock a letter terminating her membership with Texas EquuSearch. He said he became concerned that her membership in the search organization would undermine its credibility.

An undercover detective with the Putnam Sheriff's Office bought prescription medications from Croslin's and Brock's group seven times recently, officials said. They estimated the drugs' street value at $3,900.

The arrests of Croslin, Cummings and the others is the latest chapter in a long, sad story surrounding Haleigh's disappearance.

The investigation has been marked by speculation, rumors and unsuccessful searches in the largely rural stretches around Satsuma and outside the nearby Ocala National Forest.

"The shame of it is all this stuff has taken the focus off of Haleigh," said Miller.

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 352-742-5934.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »

Thanks for all the updates. Crystal and family having a partial Christmas according to Marie  an angelic monkey That little boy needs to be with his mom and little step sister.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I was checking out the St. John's jail site and saw that Misty's bond is listed at $150000.00 and Hank Jr.'s is listed at $0.00. Is he in violation of probation or something to not have a bond amount?  Also, I can't find Hank on the St. John's clerk of court site....odd.

I found Jr.  Bond Amount:     $7508.00
Thanks, and I see it there now too.  Must have been too early this morning when I first checked.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2010, 10:40:54 AM »

Flagler County still has Ron's at 500,000.  Looking at the info on the left ... under Scars / Tattoos - NOTHING IS LISTED - WoW how did they not notice the tattoos on his body.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 23, 2010, 10:46:01 AM »

Isn't Donna Brock married?  Children?  If so, has anyone seen where her family has said anything?  I didn't check anywhere yet cause I gotta go to work.  Just wondering.  Thanks Monkeys and good mornin.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 23, 2010, 10:53:05 AM »

Isn't Donna Brock married?  Children?  If so, has anyone seen where her family has said anything?  I didn't check anywhere yet cause I gotta go to work.  Just wondering.  Thanks Monkeys and good mornin.
I thought she was married, and had kids.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 23, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »

She either is or was married to Bradley.  Here is Bradley's myspace but he hasn't logged in in a long time:

http://www.myspace.com/bradleyabrock
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 23, 2010, 11:07:49 AM »

She either is or was married to Bradley.  Here is Bradley's myspace but he hasn't logged in in a long time:

http://www.myspace.com/bradleyabrock
Thank-you.  I just saw this on IS.   

Rumblings all over the Net tonight that TN may be going down, and will be arrested in this case. DK if rumor or not but there are rumblings.

So, if true this gut feeling I've had about her will be all but lit on fire...

WOW (am reading "in other places") And I think it's a pretty good source. Some are saying maybe will have info by tomorrow?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 23, 2010, 11:29:50 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123617
Haleigh Cummings Update: What is Going On?
Posted on January 23rd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed
Read 270 times.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.