March 28, 2024, 12:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 457987 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: January 24, 2010, 01:16:24 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123620

Haleigh Cummings Update: No Bond Posted Yet for Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Arrests

Posted on January 23rd, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

This in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett

All five suspects arrested Wednesday on drug trafficking charges in Putnam County remained behind bars as of Saturday morning despite an announcement made by a private investigator on behalf of a group of people rumored to be from Nevada who expressed interest in bonding out two of the suspects, Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin.

More....

I think their odds would be better if they stayed in Nevada to gamble.

They must have mis-heard.  They thought there was slots in jail, not, you know..................

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: January 24, 2010, 01:50:54 AM »

So Misty was selling 12/22/09
                             1/08/10
                             1/12/10
                             1/13/10
                             1/14/10

The first time she brought her brother.
The second time she brought Donna.
The third time she went alone?
The fourth time she brought Hope.
The fifth time she brought Ron.

This time, as in the night HaLeigh disappeared, she called her brother first.  Is her brother her primary co-conspirator?

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: January 24, 2010, 02:53:58 AM »

1/08/10
                             1/12/10
                             1/13/10
                             1/14/10

This time, as in the night HaLeigh disappeared, she called her brother first.  Is her brother her primary co-conspirator?

Absofrigginlutely, yea he is & my bet is that he helped Misty conceal what happened - Im trying to put that as delicately as I can.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 24, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »

Someone is signed onto Donna Brock's myspace right now.  Wonder who?

http://www.myspace.com/donnambrock

Hmmm.. Thats interesting.

Could be law enforcement or maybe its her hubby - o boy what a mess!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 24, 2010, 07:13:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/23/misty_croslin39s_39friend39_a_paid_informant.html
 Misty Croslin's "Friend" A Paid Informant
Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:40:16 PM
ORLANDO -- An Orange County woman who befriended Misty Croslin was a paid informant for Texas EquuSearch.

Donna Brock was with Misty Croslin during a road rage incident in Seminole County last year, and was arrested with her during this week's prescription-drug bust in Putnam County.

Brock befriended Croslin in an attempt to get Croslin to talk about what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller says the group paid Brock about $3,000 to entertain Croslin and get her to open up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 24, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »

1/08/10
                             1/12/10
                             1/13/10
                             1/14/10

also strange that tommy and misty were the only ones on the bail story whether true or not if it was some group or pr why not misty and ron... also since misty had 7 charges and ron had 3 it is safe to say tat on the 14th there were 3 sales made... why weren't any of the buyers arrested?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 24, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/23/misty_croslin39s_39friend39_a_paid_informant.html
 Misty Croslin's "Friend" A Paid Informant
Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:40:16 PM
ORLANDO -- An Orange County woman who befriended Misty Croslin was a paid informant for Texas EquuSearch.

Donna Brock was with Misty Croslin during a road rage incident in Seminole County last year, and was arrested with her during this week's prescription-drug bust in Putnam County.

Brock befriended Croslin in an attempt to get Croslin to talk about what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller says the group paid Brock about $3,000 to entertain Croslin and get her to open up.

i would like to see a quote fromtim saying that not just a summary of what he said... i have a feeling it was more like yeah we gave her 3 grand to keep her entertained... remember the bag misty was carrying in the airport the john cassablanca one well that was a modeling agency/school that also helps people prep for public speaking... and that right there probably cost at least a grand also universal aint cheap etc etc i think it was more tat he funded their excursions not lined brocks pockets
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 24, 2010, 09:18:14 AM »

i don't think her and her husband were on good terms at all her son had a status some time back that said something to the effect of how can one honor thy mother and thy father when they are in constant conflict with each other... and no posts to each other since january 26th of last year which by the way you guys need to see it is creepy as hell but i cannot post it so you'll have to go to his profile its towards the end of the comments
http://www.myspace.com/bradleyabrock
you will either laugh or puke
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 24, 2010, 09:50:25 AM »

also noticed that donna commented on several of nancy grace's posts/links/etc on facebook... yet none of them are actually there... whatever she said nancy must not have liked it or her
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 24, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »

found this also so what was levi's nov 19th show about ... donna was looking forward to it... would really like to hear levi's theory/feelings on donna's arrest as he seemed to be in touch with her right along this whole time
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 24, 2010, 09:52:31 AM »

i don't think her and her husband were on good terms at all her son had a status some time back that said something to the effect of how can one honor thy mother and thy father when they are in constant conflict with each other... and no posts to each other since january 26th of last year which by the way you guys need to see it is creepy as hell but i cannot post it so you'll have to go to his profile its towards the end of the comments

Do you mean the jib jab, Penny? If so, yes, very creepy!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 24, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »

I did both.           Thanks for sharing. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #552 on: January 24, 2010, 10:04:33 AM »

I really want to know what Donna's role in this really is. I believe there is more to Donna then just turning to drug trafficking with the likes of these low lives. Or maybe she just turned into a low life herself, but I don't thinks so, but am probably wrong.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 24, 2010, 10:17:44 AM »

I really want to know what Donna's role in this really is. I believe there is more to Donna then just turning to drug trafficking with the likes of these low lives. Or maybe she just turned into a low life herself, but I don't thinks so, but am probably wrong.
um yeah me too... either there is legit unknown inside plan or there was one in her drug addict mind.... kind of like a drug addicted shell of her former self that still thinks she is normal
what's the deal why hasn't anyone bailed her??? she has at least 2 extremely christian sons that are very forgiving why not bailed yet? could this possibly be an even further depth of the plan is she an insider? she is still at st johns right? and so is misty right? and we have heard a lot about how they like to separate co defendants so to speak... well why are they still in there together are they hoping this will further their bond and get her to actually spill it to her? like leave them in there for a while and let them bond more then offer a deal and hope that she will ask donna if she thinks its good type stuff? wtf this brock thing really confuses me
i've come to the conclusion that either brock is a very stupid drug addict or she is some kind of GI Jane that has gone on her own lunatic infiltration mission with or without the consent of Law Enforcement
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: January 24, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »

um yeah me too... either there is legit unknown inside plan or there was one in her drug addict mind.... kind of like a drug addicted shell of her former self that still thinks she is normal
what's the deal why hasn't anyone bailed her??? she has at least 2 extremely christian sons that are very forgiving why not bailed yet? could this possibly be an even further depth of the plan is she an insider? she is still at st johns right? and so is misty right? and we have heard a lot about how they like to separate co defendants so to speak... well why are they still in there together are they hoping this will further their bond and get her to actually spill it to her? like leave them in there for a while and let them bond more then offer a deal and hope that she will ask donna if she thinks its good type stuff? wtf this brock thing really confuses me
i've come to the conclusion that either brock is a very stupid drug addict or she is some kind of GI Jane that has gone on her own lunatic infiltration mission with or without the consent of Law Enforcement
Maybe a combination of a drug addict and some kind of GI Jane. This one really has me stumped.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 24, 2010, 10:47:07 AM »

Bond Lowered For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

TJ Hart

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications. Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail anytime soon.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: January 24, 2010, 11:43:31 AM »

found this also so what was levi's nov 19th show about ... donna was looking forward to it... would really like to hear levi's theory/feelings on donna's arrest as he seemed to be in touch with her right along this whole time

Penny ~  Not sure if this is the show you are referring to.  I do recall there was a poster that had seen a post on Levi's twitter that he was going to have a ... BOMBSHELLL ....BREAKING NEWS ... something to that nature anyhow we were all primed up to listen to this show.  If I recall it was to be a Fri nite at 10PM.

But....we were let down as all was on that show was Caylee Anthony Coverage ... Hopefully another poster can recall if this was the date Penny is looking for.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 24, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

1/08/10
                             1/12/10
                             1/13/10
                             1/14/10

Absofrigginlutely, yea he is & my bet is that he helped Misty conceal what happened - Im trying to put that as delicately as I can.

Looks that way.  He is her thug of choice, it appears.  That is why he was the one who freaked out the night he thought she was in danger from Ron.  Everything points to those two.  He is the one she trusts more than Ron, I think.  If you think about the life they must have had, is it any wonder they cling to each other?  It is a shame it did not disgust them enough to want better.

Sad, really.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 24, 2010, 11:58:11 AM »

1/08/10
                             1/12/10
                             1/13/10
                             1/14/10

also strange that tommy and misty were the only ones on the bail story whether true or not if it was some group or pr why not misty and ron... also since misty had 7 charges and ron had 3 it is safe to say tat on the 14th there were 3 sales made... why weren't any of the buyers arrested?

I wonder what "the rat" in Tommy's mailbox signified?  Maybe that is why.  Misty and Tommy are the forever couple, not Misty and Ron.  She trusts Tommy.

*edited to correct name.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:05:13 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 24, 2010, 11:59:47 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – BNN Radio 3pm Central Sun/Jan/24

Posted on January 24th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

We will be running our regular weekly radio wrap up of events in the Haleigh Cummings Case, and it it likely to be a pretty active program. The action has been fast and furious this week, and there are plenty of things for the panel to discuss.

Without doubt the biggest event was the arrests of Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hope Sykes and Donna Brock. All five stand accused to being involved in prescription drug trafficking. Misty faces a maximum sentence of 74 years is found guilty.

Obviously LE will be using this unique opportunity to ask them some questions concerning the whereabouts of missing child Haleigh Cummings.

Rons arrest also precipitated an emergency custody hearing for Rons son Junior. Custody has been awarded to the biological mother Crystal Sheffield. While this was hardly a surprising move, most would agree that Crystal is hardly mother of the year material.

Friday morning saw another announcement that caused some ripples. It was announced that a bail bond company was exploring the idea of putting up the bonds for both Misty and Tommy. Interestingly they did not announce the company involved, the news was released through an intermediary. The backlash of public sentiment was swift. One can only hope that the people involved got the message loud and clear that the public did not support this idea.

As always the final make up of the panel is still being arranged however with so much happening in the case I am expecting to see them all in attendance. To listen in, just point your browser to www.blogralkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm central and you will see the program on the front page.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123626

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.