April 20, 2024, 12:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459120 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: January 24, 2010, 07:12:35 PM »

Levi:  DB told him that MC told her that RC liked to shot up oxy in his feet.

me:  Is that why RC walks the way he does?

Heart,

He was walking without shoe's when he left the jail...perhaps, the aphalt was hot on his feet? 

He still a horrible looking walk with or without shoes seahorse   

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: January 24, 2010, 07:19:28 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/local/pasco/story/Possible-human-remains-found-in-Zephyrhills/ZGKR2Z2cP0a-ZD4y8ARVNg.cspx

Possible human remains found in Zephyrhills
Reported by: Keith Baker
Email: kbaker@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 1/23 9:00 pm

ZEPHYRHILLS – Authorities are investigating what they believe are human remains found Saturday in a wooded area in Zephyrhills.

Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said a hunter found the remains in a remote rural area about 4:30 p.m. near County Road 54 and Chancey Road.

A medical examiner will determine if the remains are human, time the remains have been there and the cause and manner of death.

Look for updates here and on ABC Action News.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 24, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »

On Blogger Talk Radio, TJ Hart mentioned something about some of the drugs being obtained from or around a military base .

While researching I ran across the following drug bust that happened in April of 09. One of the county LE officers involved was Donna Brock's counties, Onslow, NC.

As a result of numerous undercover purchases and extensive investigations, several narcotics related warrants were issued on drug dealers residing in Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune and Onslow County. These drug dealers have been spreading narcotics throughout our community as well as to the military community.

Taking a proactive approach and working with our federal counterparts to reduce the number of street and mid-level drug dealers was the primary purpose of this operation.
Law enforcement personnel from both agencies have been working collectively since November 2008 to make this operation successful.

This investigation has resulted in 394 felony charges being filed against 45 known drug dealers. Operation “Vu Ja De” represents the culmination of these efforts

Of the 45 suspects targeted 28 are in custody. Twenty-one were taken into custody this morning and incarcerated in the Onslow County Jail. This operation resulted in the seizure of the following:

more...
http://www.witn.com/onslowcounty/headlines/42855872.html

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: January 24, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »

TONIGHT — DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE ABOUT HALEIGH CUMMINGS????
January 24, 2010 by Steph

IS TIM MILLER FROM TEXAS EQUUSEARCH SUING NANCY GRACE AND HLN??  WHY HAS MILLER RETAINED TIGER WOODS’ ATTORNEY MARK NEJAME???  AS SHE SITS IN JAIL, WILL MISTY CROSLIN CONFESS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE HALIEGH CUMMINGS?  AND WHAT ABOUT THE MYSTERY MISTY TAPES?  THE WOMAN WHO HEARD THEM ALL, TELLS US WHAT WAS ON THOSE TAPES THAT DONNA BROCK, WHO ALSO NOW SITS IN JAIL ON DRUG CHARGES, WAS TRYING TO SELL TO THE MEDIA.

ALL TONIGHT ON “WATTS UP WITH THIS” LIVE AT 8:00 P.M. ONLY on Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

"Justice will only be achieved when those who are not injured by crime are as angry as those who are." - King Solomon

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Tonight on the Levi Page Show!
The Levi Page Show will be airing Live TONIGHT at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

http://www.levipageshow.blogspot.com/

Thanks for this, but I hate it when people YELL at me to get my attention.

Also, TM had Mark NeJame as his attorney way before Tiger Woods retained him.

This reminds me of one of those late night infomercials where people YELL at me and have no substance.

I think I'll pass.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:38 PM »

Levi:  DB told him that MC told her that RC liked to shot up oxy in his feet.

me:  Is that why RC walks the way he does?

Heart,

He was walking without shoe's when he left the jail...perhaps, the aphalt was hot on his feet? 

He still a horrible looking walk with or without shoes seahorse   

heh ...I agree. I always wondered why he walked like teeter-totter-style.

Very odd.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: January 24, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »

I wonder if this is the same Antonio Mills that is listed in the white pages as living at Donna Brock's address at 1204 Spanish Moss Ct, Richlands, NC.

what kinda bird dont fly?

#
Antonio Mills
# 23 / Male
# fayettville, North Carolina, US
# Last Login: 12/27/2009

http://www.myspace.com/488072725

Antonio Mills

1. 1204 Spanish Moss Ct
   2. Richlands, NC

Joan Mills

1. 1204 Spanish Moss Ct
   2. Richlands, NC

Antonio Mills      Fayetteville     
Antonio Mills    Jacksonville    
Antonio Mills    Richlands    NC
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=1204+spanish+moss+ct&where=richlands%2C+nc

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: January 24, 2010, 08:34:54 PM »

ALL TONIGHT ON “WATTS UP WITH THIS” LIVE AT 8:00 P.M. ONLY on Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This  Well, there are some real, interesting things being said on this show.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: January 24, 2010, 08:37:58 PM »

Tim Miller also thinks Donna knows a lot more about what happened to Haleigh. He thinks Donna will squeal like a pig in there.  Per radio show
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 24, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »

Tim Miller said there were no ashes by the rose, they'd have found them.
He says the entire family lacks the intelligence to hide that body and it will be found.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #629 on: January 24, 2010, 08:49:19 PM »

Tim Miller said there were no ashes by the rose, they'd have found them.
He says the entire family lacks the intelligence to hide that body and it will be found.

I pray to God he is right on that, but so much time has gone by and I can't imagine how disarticulated they would be by now and how bad the animals would scatter them.......it just gets worse and worse. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:39 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

HomeNewsJailhouse interview: Ronald Cummings talks about arrest
Father of missing girl Haleigh Cummings calls drug charges 'a setback in my life'
By Dana TreenStory updated at 8:36 PM on Sunday, Jan. 24, 2010EMAILPRINTBLOG THISCOMMENTBuzz up!   

From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target.

“They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter.

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.

Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.

Meanwhile, authorities have made no secret that Cummings, Croslin and others arrested in the undercover drug operation will be asked about Haleigh. She was 5 when she disappeared  from the double wide mobile home where she was living with her father, Croslin and brother Ronald Cummings Jr.

Cummings said he didn’t recognize the person who told him about the focus on Haleigh, but said he was fingerprinted in Putnam County and taken directly to the Flagler County jail, where he is in what he described as a solitary cell with a toilet-sink combination unit, bunk and mirror.

Investigators have said the two cases are not connected. Detectives working on the disappearance were kept in the dark about the drug case that evolved from a tip, authorities said after the arrests.

Croslin was taken to the St. Johns County jail, where she remained Sunday. Her brother, Hank Croslin Jr. was also arrested in the operation and is jailed in St. Johns. Two others, Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and a friend of Misty Croslin, Donna M. Brock, are also charged. Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication, Cummings is charged with three counts. Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock face one count each.

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

Separating suspects involved in the same case is not uncommon, but for the  duration of the case, detectives have been especially intent on questioning Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh. She called 911 early on the morning of Feb. 10 last year to report the kindergartner missing.

Cummings said Croslin has not told him any more about what happened that night. The two married in March and divorced in October and Cummings said their relationship now is “ex-wife, slash, friend.”

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.

He said he doesn’t know if she knows more about what happened that night.

“That’s a hard question to answer,” he said. It is hard to think she does not know more, he said, but equally hard to think she could have kept it secret from detectives for nearly a year.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.
Cummings said he is housed in a cell alone and that there are no other inmates nearby.

The door to the cell is solid with a narrow pass-through for food. When he uses the phone, it is handed through the slot, he said.

Cummings blames the isolation on being involved in a “high profile case,” he said. His treatment at the jail has been mixed, he said, with some corrections officers easier to get along with than others.

He said he has been allowed only one shower so far, though three a week is the routine, and has not been allowed recreation time.

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 24, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »

Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:23 PM »

That and it's a "setback", well that's putting it mildly-you are going to jail where you should have been yrs ago and maybe your daughter would still be here if you weren't so damn deteremined to your next high.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:39 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 24, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »

isnt it funny how Ronald decided to talk with a reporter now, before he always just said he had nothing to say and  smirked at them as he walked by, and then he says this arrest is a major sit back in his life, well....I would think his daughters dissapearance was a major sitback, Give me a break, Im glad he thinks he is going to prison, its about time he got some time for all his arrests.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: January 24, 2010, 09:23:15 PM »

That and it's a "setback", well that's putting it mildly-you are going to jail where you should have been yrs ago and maybe your daughter would still be here if you weren't so damn deteremined to your next high.
    WOW
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: January 24, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »

isnt it funny how Ronald decided to talk with a reporter now, before he always just said he had nothing to say and  smirked at them as he walked by, and then he says this arrest is a major sit back in his life, well....I would think his daughters dissapearance was a major sitback, Give me a break, Im glad he thinks he is going to prison, its about time he got some time for all his arrests.....

I agree and I don't give a rats ass about his boo hoo not getting but one shower etc., at least he is alive and has his life............too bad HaLeigh or Jr weren't considered as anything but collateral to him while he's been out drugging/dealing for who knows how long and hanging with some really shady people   I don't care if he ever gets a shower again/or Misty - I just want to know WHERE IS HALEIGH and what happened that night.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 24, 2010, 09:46:53 PM »

So does Ronald still have a lawyer, and he is allowing him to talk to the press?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 24, 2010, 09:49:04 PM »

Plus - We didn't read anyting about him stating he was ... INNOCENT EITHER.  OR... they have it all wrong ... or ... they have the wrong guy. 

Guess it only took 4 days to admit you are guilty!!!!   What about HaLeigh ... it is almost 1 yr.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: January 24, 2010, 09:49:04 PM »

Looks like someone other than God will be judging him now

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.