March 28, 2024, 11:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 458018 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: January 25, 2010, 09:04:42 AM »

TN is coming up in a few minutes...thanks for the tip Tupelo....
good morning to all...
hopefully Haleigh will be found now...these clowns will be falling all over themselves to cut a deal and someone will blab what happened to her...I still say that Ron does not know what happened to Haleigh..he is a jerk, but I can't see him covering up anything pertaining to Haleigh nor do I believe that he harmed her himself..jmo...Misty and her brother could be in this together..dunno...but they both know more than they are saying imo...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 25, 2010, 09:11:02 AM »

TN is coming up in a few minutes...thanks for the tip Tupelo....
good morning to all...
hopefully Haleigh will be found now...these clowns will be falling all over themselves to cut a deal and someone will blab what happened to her...I still say that Ron does not know what happened to Haleigh..he is a jerk, but I can't see him covering up anything pertaining to Haleigh nor do I believe that he harmed her himself..jmo...Misty and her brother could be in this together..dunno...but they both know more than they are saying imo...
On the Levi Page show last night, it was stated that only the first person who decides to talk will get a deal. So it should be just a matter of time for someone to talk.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 25, 2010, 09:11:38 AM »

Just seems like such a risk doing these things to break down drugs to inject.....who finds this fun? Glad I never found the urge.

It is.My SIL died doing this.What a waste.
I will never understand people doing it either.   
I'm sorry to hear that Trimm.

Thanks for the video of the Today Show.....you are quick! 

Tupelo,as long as we got coffee we're good.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 25, 2010, 09:14:18 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/haleigh-cummings-grandmother-to-today-misty-is-the-key-to-this.html
Haleigh Cummings’ grandmother to ‘Today’: Misty is the key to this
NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2010 8:32 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

In an interview with NBC’s “Today” this morning, Haleigh Cummings’ paternal grandmother said she suspects former daughter-in-law Misty Croslin is the key to finding the little girl.

“I believe, whether or not she realizes it, Misty is holding something that could possibly help Haleigh’s case,” Teresa Neves told NBC’s Ann Curry. “All the law enforcement have said she is the key to this. You have to figure that there’s something that she’s not telling.”

Neves said she didn’t know if Croslin is withholding information on purpose or subconsciously.

Croslin and her ex and Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, were arrested in a drug sting last week in Putnam County. They each face multiple counts of trafficking charges and remain jailed.

But the main focus on “Today” was Haleigh, who has been missing nearly a year. Grandmother Neves said she didn’t believe Croslin had done anything to hurt the 5-year-old girl.

“It has been a very hard year,” Neves said. The grandmother highlighted the challenge of keeping the child’s face in the media spotlight. Neves spoke to “Today” via satellite from Welaka.

“Haleigh has the most beautiful smile,”  Neves said. “It lights up a room, and it warms your heart. And we just miss her smile.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: January 25, 2010, 09:19:39 AM »

just saw TN on the Today show...didn't talk at all about the arrests that I saw...must have been off limits to talk about it? dunno..
I know that some don't like her for whatever reasons, but what I see is a grandmother who is in pain... jmo...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: January 25, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »

I wonder if this is the same Antonio Mills that is listed in the white pages as living at Donna Brock's address at 1204 Spanish Moss Ct, Richlands, NC.

what kinda bird dont fly?

#
Antonio Mills
# 23 / Male
# fayettville, North Carolina, US
# Last Login: 12/27/2009

http://www.myspace.com/488072725

Antonio Mills

1. 1204 Spanish Moss Ct
   2. Richlands, NC

Joan Mills

1. 1204 Spanish Moss Ct
   2. Richlands, NC

Antonio Mills      Fayetteville     
Antonio Mills    Jacksonville    
Antonio Mills    Richlands    NC
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=1204+spanish+moss+ct&where=richlands%2C+nc

he is young... can we get an arial map of it to see if there is possible potential for an illegal in law apartment like maybe above the garage or something... i found this it is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home... i did see some pics that would lead me to believe that this would be the husbands home (similar looking neighborhood) the last time it was sold was in october of 1999
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1204-Spanish-Moss-Ct-Richlands-NC-28574/51566742_zpid/
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: January 25, 2010, 09:49:21 AM »

Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.
i have heard that statement before that they are not looking to put him in jail they are only focused on haleigh back when he could have been nabbed for sleeping with a 16 year old... and if it was said recently by a cop to him while being booked it is probably because he was doing the poor me cry baby story of come on you guys i told you i don't know anything... there is a skit on madtv or snl i forget which where there is a total jack ass that always wants ridiculous things like girls he can't get free money etc etc and his response is always "why is it cuz i'm black?" and it's funny because it's never because he is black (like he even says it to other black people) it reminds me of ron with the "it's cuz my daughter got stoled" guess what ron you are going to prison and here is the kicker it's because you are a drug dealer and you lost your job at pdm because you are a lazy loser who always had your mom and your mom's mom to wipe you ass and clean up your messes... not this time detard (a combo of douchebag and +++++)
the question should not be is ron in jail because of the other case it should be where the f is haleigh?
funny he thinks this is a setback when haleigh went missing he took a giant step forward
guilty or not
knowing or not knowing
i can't stand this frigin guy...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 25, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »

Looks like someone other than God will be judging him now
lmfao

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: January 25, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »

NICE!!!
wish everyone thought she was a high profile missing person
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 25, 2010, 09:54:49 AM »

Listening to Levi Page.............caller wanted to know if LE was "watching" Ron and Misty for a month, why did LE let Jr stay with Ron?? Great question. Reported that Crystal was given an unexpected drug test when she went for custody proceedings and passed. Still want to know WTF it takes in Florida to have a child removed from a volatile, unstable and dangerous home
they wouldn't have had any legit legal grounds to remove the child if they hadn't completed their investigation...
also good job Crystal
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 25, 2010, 09:56:39 AM »

Just read in the Jax article

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

OS

percs and vikes
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #691 on: January 25, 2010, 09:59:20 AM »

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.  Well, duh, do you think Ron. One child gone, you had one child to do right by, and you couldn't even do that. I'll bet he thinks that people should feel sorry for him, you put yourself in this position so good luck. You could have done the right thing, but chose not too.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: January 25, 2010, 10:02:22 AM »

just saw TN on the Today show...didn't talk at all about the arrests that I saw...must have been off limits to talk about it? dunno..
I know that some don't like her for whatever reasons, but what I see is a grandmother who is in pain... jmo...

what i see is a cindy anthony in the making... sorry but i do.... and it is no coincidence about her not being all made up for this interview
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 25, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »

what what was the date that misty got robbed? do you guys remember there was a broken pill bottle on the ground
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 25, 2010, 10:03:55 AM »

what i see is a cindy anthony in the making... sorry but i do.... and it is no coincidence about her not being all made up for this interview
Teresa looked like a deer caught in the headlights.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:08 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/haleigh-cummings-grandmother-to-today-misty-is-the-key-to-this.html

Haleigh Cummings’ grandmother to ‘Today’: Misty is the key to this
NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2010 8:32 AM

In an interview with NBC’s “Today” this morning, Haleigh Cummings’ paternal grandmother said she suspects former daughter-in-law Misty Croslin is the key to finding the little girl.

“I believe, whether or not she realizes it, Misty is holding something that could possibly help Haleigh’s case,” Teresa Neves told NBC’s Ann Curry. “All the law enforcement have said she is the key to this. You have to figure that there’s something that she’s not telling.”

Neves said she didn’t know if Croslin is withholding information on purpose or subconsciously.

Croslin and her ex and Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, were arrested in a drug sting last week in Putnam County. They each face multiple counts of trafficking charges and remain jailed.

But the main focus on “Today” was Haleigh, who has been missing nearly a year. Grandmother Neves said she didn’t believe Croslin had done anything to hurt the 5-year-old girl.

“It has been a very hard year,” Neves said. The grandmother highlighted the challenge of keeping the child’s face in the media spotlight. Neves spoke to “Today” via satellite from Welaka.

“Haleigh has the most beautiful smile,”  Neves said. “It lights up a room, and it warms your heart. And we just miss her smile.”
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 25, 2010, 10:12:09 AM »

Just read in the Jax article

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

OS

percs and vikes
oxycodone and oxycontin are in the same drug fam contin is stronger like the difference between coke and crack
hydrocodone no biggie they are vikes (probably wouldn't waste your time shooting a vike sniffing maybe shooting i doubt it) come in 5's 10's and 15's price usually reflects $1 per milligram... but a deal is usually half that amount
percs come 5-30 mgs and price reflects $1 a mg
contins come in 20's-80's and price is $1 a mg
ways to ingest them shooting absolute fastest and best high
sniffing faster speed med high
chewing (very bad for teeth) faster then swallowing same high
swallowing reg speed up to (30 min-1 and a half hours) reg high
hope that helps alittle with the break down
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #697 on: January 25, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »

Don't be sorry-I've said that since the beginning, she has been the consumate enabler or Ron and will defend him and his actions along with hedging around the Misty being "mommy" and the best anyone has ever been with her grandkids, all the while turning her back on Haleigh, if she'd have intervened and quit covering for Ron yrs ago - it's possible HaLeigh would still be here and we wouldn't be looking for her remains.

On the subject of a grieving GM, well I do see that but for different reasons., she knows she is gone and has genuine grief about that, however to protect Ron she must go into CYA mode and play that off just like Cindy Anthony. Wish I would have seen the interview

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: January 25, 2010, 10:18:19 AM »

yeah but because ron is in jail not because haleigh is missing she composed herself well for those interviews...
she is caught in the headlights because ron is in jail and even he knows he's going to prison misty is a drug dealer and she already said on camera how wonderful she is neither of them are druggies blah blah... jr is with crystal which i'm sure she hates more out of spite then anything else and it's all coming down... soon she will morph into cindy...
she has nothing to say now because all the dirty laundry that was in her closet with the skeletons just fell out the door and she can't get it back in and misty's dryer just overloaded too
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 25, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »

yeah but because ron is in jail not because haleigh is missing she composed herself well for those interviews...
she is caught in the headlights because ron is in jail and even he knows he's going to prison misty is a drug dealer and she already said on camera how wonderful she is neither of them are druggies blah blah... jr is with crystal which i'm sure she hates more out of spite then anything else and it's all coming down... soon she will morph into cindy...
she has nothing to say now because all the dirty laundry that was in her closet with the skeletons just fell out the door and she can't get it back in and misty's dryer just overloaded too
I agree
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.