April 19, 2024, 02:00:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459099 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #700 on: January 25, 2010, 10:28:02 AM »

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.  Well, duh, do you think Ron. One child gone, you had one child to do right by, and you couldn't even do that. I'll bet he thinks that people should feel sorry for him, you put yourself in this position so good luck. You could have done the right thing, but chose not too.

That one line made me hit the roof, wouldn't HaLeigh being gone be a major setback??? I just don't get how these people think. Found this from Levi Page over yonder and though it stated everything I felt so I "stoled it" 

Originally Posted by Levi 
This dude sure as hell has had a lot of "setbacks." Was it a "setback" with all those teen girls you shacked up with Ronald? How many other children are out there that you're not supporting Ronald? Is that a setback? Were all those drug arrests "setbacks?"

This is a man who has had one too many "setbacks." I think it is time to realize he is just a deadbeat criminal. I know people wanted to paint him as a troubled man getting his life together, to me it seems like he is just a punk who thinks he can get away with anything he wants and has his mommy there to make excuses for him and blame everyone else for his problems.

It also seems to me he acts on impulse and does anything he wants without regard for anyone else. Which is scary. He wants to do drugs? He does drugs. He wants to sleep with underage girls, he sleeps with them, introduced them to the drug/alcohol lifestyle, gets em pregnant and then dumps em. He wants to decapitate rats and harass people with them, he does it. He wants to divorce a woman who is suspicious in his childs missing person investigation, he does it and then starts trafficking drugs with her. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 25, 2010, 10:28:48 AM »

O/T but r u kidding me...
http://www.telegram.com/article/20100125/APN/301259880
Mass. police probe 'suspicious' death of baby

The Associated Press

WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. —  West Springfield police are investigating what they call the "suspicious" death of a 6-week-old baby boy at a hotel, and the child's mother claims her son was murdered.

Detective Michael Reed says officers were called to the hotel at about 3 a.m. Sunday for reports of a child in need of medical assistance. An ambulance took the child to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield where he was pronounced dead.

An autopsy is planned for Monday.

The boy's mother, Erica Luce (LOOSE), tells WWLP-TV that she found her son covered in cold water and lying naked next to an air conditioner on full blast. She claims a stranger broke into her room while she was in an adjacent room talking to a friend.

Police have not confirmed or denied her claims.
seems to be a no brainer
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: January 25, 2010, 10:32:56 AM »

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.  Well, duh, do you think Ron. One child gone, you had one child to do right by, and you couldn't even do that. I'll bet he thinks that people should feel sorry for him, you put yourself in this position so good luck. You could have done the right thing, but chose not too.

That one line made me hit the roof, wouldn't HaLeigh being gone be a major setback??? I just don't get how these people think. Found this from Levi Page over yonder and though it stated everything I felt so I "stoled it" 

This dude sure as hell has had a lot of "setbacks." Was it a "setback" with all those teen girls you shacked up with Ronald? How many other children are out there that you're not supporting Ronald? Is that a setback? Were all those drug arrests "setbacks?"

This is a man who has had one too many "setbacks." I think it is time to realize he is just a deadbeat criminal. I know people wanted to paint him as a troubled man getting his life together, to me it seems like he is just a punk who thinks he can get away with anything he wants and has his mommy there to make excuses for him and blame everyone else for his problems.

It also seems to me he acts on impulse and does anything he wants without regard for anyone else. Which is scary. He wants to do drugs? He does drugs. He wants to sleep with underage girls, he sleeps with them, introduced them to the drug/alcohol lifestyle, gets em pregnant and then dumps em. He wants to decapitate rats and harass people with them, he does it. He wants to divorce a woman who is suspicious in his childs missing person investigation, he does it and then starts trafficking drugs with her. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.
After I saw that insane statement last night, I had to go too bed. I didn't want to break my computer. He cares about himself, only himself.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: January 25, 2010, 10:33:50 AM »

The Associated Press

WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. —  West Springfield police are investigating what they call the "suspicious" death of a 6-week-old baby boy at a hotel, and the child's mother claims her son was murdered.

Detective Michael Reed says officers were called to the hotel at about 3 a.m. Sunday for reports of a child in need of medical assistance. An ambulance took the child to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield where he was pronounced dead.

The boy's mother, Erica Luce (LOOSE), tells WWLP-TV that she found her son covered in cold water and lying naked next to an air conditioner on full blast. She claims a stranger broke into her room while she was in an adjacent room talking to a friend.

seems to be a no brainer
  There are some people who shouldn't be allowed a pet hamster much less a child

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 25, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »

Someone with info can please fill me in here.   Remember Ron was BONDED out in August /09.

Whatever happened  ...  how will this (if any) reflect on his new bond???  Guess what I am trying to find out is  if someone came up with the bond funds, would Ron be able to be bonded out, considering the previous one in Aug. 

Thanks,

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 25, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »

Morning Monks. I knew Ron was stupid, but he is at least smart enough to know he is going to go to prison.............but back to stupid...........a setback in his life...............well DUH!  It's a shame that this setback didn't happen before Haleigh became another statistic!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 25, 2010, 11:30:23 AM »

Morning Monks. I knew Ron was stupid, but he is at least smart enough to know he is going to go to prison.............but back to stupid...........a setback in his life...............well DUH!  It's a shame that this setback didn't happen before Haleigh became another statistic!!

I agree - too bad his sorry azz wasn't thrown in jail a long time ago -before Haleigh went missing.   

I think another reason why he knows he's going to jail is because the truth about where Haleigh is, and the coverup surrounding her disappearance will soon be exposed.   Just my opinion.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #707 on: January 25, 2010, 12:16:24 PM »

The Associated Press

seems to be a no brainer
  There are some people who shouldn't be allowed a pet hamster much less a child

Yea well, even pet hampsters are in danger - look at the lady that made her kid kill his with a hammer for bad grades. And my kid thinks I am mean making him not play Wii for bad grades.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: January 25, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »

I agree - too bad his sorry azz wasn't thrown in jail a long time ago -before Haleigh went missing.   

I think another reason why he knows he's going to jail is because the truth about where Haleigh is, and the coverup surrounding her disappearance will soon be exposed.   Just my opinion.
My opinion is just like yours.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 25, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »

After I saw that insane statement last night, I had to go too bed. I didn't want to break my computer. He cares about himself, only himself.

ITA . Sad but true .
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 25, 2010, 03:15:14 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest
Jailhouse interview: Ronald Cummings talks about arrest
Father of missing Haleigh Cummings calls drug charges 'a setback in my life'

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 2:36 AM on Monday, Jan. 25, 2010
From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target.

“They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter.

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.
Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.

Meanwhile, authorities have made no secret that Cummings, Croslin and others arrested in the undercover drug operation will be asked about Haleigh. She was 5 when she disappeared  from the double-wide mobile home where she was living with her father, Croslin and brother Ronald Cummings Jr.

Cummings said he didn’t recognize the person who told him about the focus on Haleigh, but said he was fingerprinted in Putnam County and taken directly to the Flagler County jail, where he is in what he described as a solitary cell with a toilet-sink combination unit, bunk and mirror.

Investigators have said the two cases are not connected. Detectives working on the disappearance were kept in the dark about the drug case that evolved from a tip, authorities said after the arrests.

Croslin was taken to the St. Johns County jail, where she remained Sunday. Her brother, Hank Croslin Jr. was also arrested in the operation and is jailed in St. Johns. Two others, Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and a friend of Misty Croslin, Donna M. Brock, are also charged. Sykes is being held in Putnam County and Brock in St. Johns.
Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication, Cummings is charged with three counts. Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock face one count each.

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

Separating suspects involved in the same case is not uncommon, but for the  duration of the case, detectives have been especially intent on questioning Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh. She called 911 early on the morning of Feb. 10 last year to report the kindergartner missing.

Cummings said Croslin has not told him any more about what happened that night. The two married in March and divorced in October and Cummings said their relationship now is “ex-wife, slash, friend.”

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.

He said he doesn’t know if she knows more about what happened that night
“That’s a hard question to answer,” he said. It is hard to think she does not know more, he said, but equally hard to think she could have kept it secret from detectives for nearly a year.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.

Cummings said he is housed in a cell alone and that there are no other inmates nearby.

The door to the cell is solid with a narrow pass-through for food. When he uses the phone, it is handed through the slot, he said.

Cummings blames the isolation on being involved in a “high profile case,” he said. His treatment at the jail has been mixed, he said, with some corrections officers easier to get along with than others.

He said he has been allowed only one shower so far, though three a week is the routine, and has not been allowed recreation time.

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

dana.treen@jacksonville.com,(904) 359-4091

Did I miss the names of .. HaLeigh or Ron Jr. in Ron's statements above?? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: January 25, 2010, 03:24:14 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest
Jailhouse interview: Ronald Cummings talks about arrest
Father of missing Haleigh Cummings calls drug charges 'a setback in my life'

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 2:36 AM on Monday, Jan. 25, 2010
From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target.

“They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter.

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.
Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.

Meanwhile, authorities have made no secret that Cummings, Croslin and others arrested in the undercover drug operation will be asked about Haleigh. She was 5 when she disappeared  from the double-wide mobile home where she was living with her father, Croslin and brother Ronald Cummings Jr.

Cummings said he didn’t recognize the person who told him about the focus on Haleigh, but said he was fingerprinted in Putnam County and taken directly to the Flagler County jail, where he is in what he described as a solitary cell with a toilet-sink combination unit, bunk and mirror.

Investigators have said the two cases are not connected. Detectives working on the disappearance were kept in the dark about the drug case that evolved from a tip, authorities said after the arrests.

Croslin was taken to the St. Johns County jail, where she remained Sunday. Her brother, Hank Croslin Jr. was also arrested in the operation and is jailed in St. Johns. Two others, Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and a friend of Misty Croslin, Donna M. Brock, are also charged. Sykes is being held in Putnam County and Brock in St. Johns.
Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication, Cummings is charged with three counts. Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock face one count each.

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

Separating suspects involved in the same case is not uncommon, but for the  duration of the case, detectives have been especially intent on questioning Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh. She called 911 early on the morning of Feb. 10 last year to report the kindergartner missing.

Cummings said Croslin has not told him any more about what happened that night. The two married in March and divorced in October and Cummings said their relationship now is “ex-wife, slash, friend.”

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.

He said he doesn’t know if she knows more about what happened that night
“That’s a hard question to answer,” he said. It is hard to think she does not know more, he said, but equally hard to think she could have kept it secret from detectives for nearly a year.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.

Cummings said he is housed in a cell alone and that there are no other inmates nearby.

The door to the cell is solid with a narrow pass-through for food. When he uses the phone, it is handed through the slot, he said.

Cummings blames the isolation on being involved in a “high profile case,” he said. His treatment at the jail has been mixed, he said, with some corrections officers easier to get along with than others.

He said he has been allowed only one shower so far, though three a week is the routine, and has not been allowed recreation time.

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

dana.treen@jacksonville.com,(904) 359-4091

Did I miss the names of .. HaLeigh or Ron Jr. in Ron's statements above?? 

No, they weren't mentioned except for the bolded part........but he did want us to know he did NOT pay for Misty's tattoo.....well, thank God as I was really worried sick about that

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 25, 2010, 03:31:28 PM »

I'll just bet he didn't pay for Misty's tattoo 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: January 25, 2010, 03:40:51 PM »

I'll just bet he didn't pay for Misty's tattoo 

I believe that line of BS about as much as I believe he's no drug user/dealer....N O T!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: January 25, 2010, 06:02:48 PM »

The Associated Press

seems to be a no brainer

OMG~Penny I hjust now noticed your avi.......ROFLMAO

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 25, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »

Putnam Co. Trial for a South Florida Bondsman Staubs Moved to March

TJ Hart

A continuance was sought and granted Monday in the Putnam County trial of a South Florida bondsman/private investigator who allegedly ran afoul of the law while searching for a missing then-5-year-old Satsuma girl last spring.

William "Cobra" Staubs was to begin his trial Januar 25, 2010 for his March 25, 2009 charges that he falsely imprisioned an accused capital child sex predator Daniel Snodgrass of Putnam County after Snodgrass reportedly was shouting and bothering volunteers at the Haleigh Bug Center in Satsuma where children were present.

Snodgrass was out on $70,000 bail at the time Staubs tried to bring him in for what he claims was a revocation of bond.

The next trail date for Staubs is set for March 22, 2010.

More at: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6200751.php

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: January 25, 2010, 06:37:19 PM »

Looks like someone other than God will be judging him now

Ron and Tammi Smith should be pen pals, They seem to think alike about who can judge them, their earthly judgment will be a walk in the park compared to when God judges them. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 25, 2010, 06:43:00 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  Penny your avi is hilarious 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: January 25, 2010, 06:49:06 PM »

Prime News 1/25/10 Haleigh Cummings
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QjyP63a3oAM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QjyP63a3oAM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: January 25, 2010, 06:51:16 PM »

Looks like someone other than God will be judging him now

Ron and Tammi Smith should be pen pals, They seem to think alike about who can judge them, their earthly judgment will be a walk in the park compared to when God judges them. 

ITA~those two are sadistic and manipulative as they get

HLN discussing HaLeigh now........talking about Ron's ongoing relationship with Misty and questioning his real reason and they agree Ron knows something.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.