April 24, 2024, 09:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459275 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: January 25, 2010, 08:28:18 PM »

Art Harris says Crystal got custody after a drug test and they checked out her home.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #761 on: January 25, 2010, 08:30:44 PM »

Art Harris says Crystal got custody after a drug test and they checked out her home.

I sincerely hope that Crystal has gotten her life together and can be a stable parent for lil Ron Jr. He needs a stable home and tons of love and caring.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 25, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »

Mark Klaas needs to stop saying that Misty may not remember what happened to Haleigh...I do not believe that is the case here....she says that she was sleeping so what's to remember anyway? ......I think if she were innocent and did not remember then she would agree to do anything to help herself remember. You can tell they are lying ....for pete's sake!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #763 on: January 25, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »

Mark Klaas needs to stop saying that Misty may not remember what happened to Haleigh...I do not believe that is the case here....she says that she was sleeping so what's to remember anyway? ......I think if she were innocent and did not remember then she would agree to do anything to help herself remember. You can tell they are lying ....for pete's sake!
That's irritating, I don't believe that either 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: January 25, 2010, 08:34:22 PM »

That is awesome....too bad that they did not give Ron a drug test before he got custody years ago....or Misty one when she started babysitting....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #765 on: January 25, 2010, 08:35:34 PM »

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by Mz Nancy going after Crystal losing custody while Ron is sitting in jail on multiple drug trafficking charges.......guess she can't admit she's been conned.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: January 25, 2010, 08:36:46 PM »

That is awesome....too bad that they did not give Ron a drug test before he got custody years ago....or Misty one when she started babysitting....

I agree............it was patently obvious he was a druggie and/or dealer

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 25, 2010, 08:38:15 PM »

Ronald's sister and Misty's other brother sure are quiet
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:40 PM »

Hi Everyone

Curious about the arrest warrants we have seen online.

there are 5 for Misty
1 for each of the others, all signed on Jan 19th.

I wonder where the other 1 or 2 are for Misty, and 2 for Ronald.

it looks like the ones missing for Ronald are for 150,000.00 bond and 100,000.00 bond

haven't figured Misty's out yet from her booking.

LE said Misty was at all 6 or 7 buys/sells, she is the ring leader.

Do drug dealers allow potential buyers to bring people with them? Like not wanting others to know. I guess Misty didn't have a vehicle and the others brought her, BUT that should have been a BIG RED FLAG to her and the others too I would think. I guess when you are on drugs nothing matters just the drugs. I dunno.

Was she bringing new buyers/sellers with her? Different one each time she did this?
I wonder how many people she/they sold drugs to in PC? They have had a few OD's in that area recently. Sad sad sad.

I am lost in this drug mess.

As for the bonds I guess if you have

4 to 14 grams of drugs=  100,000.00 bond
14 to 28 grams of drugs= 150,000.00 bond 
28 grams = 250,000.00 bond

Just wondering where the other arrest warrants are, which would have date on them. You would think there would be separate warrants for each bond offense.

Maybe I am just not understanding this. Probably not important.

OS
i could be wrong but i assume that on the 14th the day with ron she had 2 additional ones because he had 3 charges and only one arrest warrant so i guess they each got 3 that day
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:44 PM »

I sincerely hope that Crystal has gotten her life together and can be a stable parent for lil Ron Jr. He needs a stable home and tons of love and caring.

yes...let's hope so...He does deserve a stable home...poor little guy..first his sister and now his dad is gone from his life...jerk that Ron is, Jr. doesn't know that at his young age..all he will know is that his dad is now gone...Hopefully he will be in a better place with Crystal...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #770 on: January 25, 2010, 09:21:29 PM »

Hi Everyone

Curious about the arrest warrants we have seen online.

there are 5 for Misty
1 for each of the others, all signed on Jan 19th.

I wonder where the other 1 or 2 are for Misty, and 2 for Ronald.

it looks like the ones missing for Ronald are for 150,000.00 bond and 100,000.00 bond

haven't figured Misty's out yet from her booking.

LE said Misty was at all 6 or 7 buys/sells, she is the ring leader.

Do drug dealers allow potential buyers to bring people with them? Like not wanting others to know. I guess Misty didn't have a vehicle and the others brought her, BUT that should have been a BIG RED FLAG to her and the others too I would think. I guess when you are on drugs nothing matters just the drugs. I dunno.

Was she bringing new buyers/sellers with her? Different one each time she did this?
I wonder how many people she/they sold drugs to in PC? They have had a few OD's in that area recently. Sad sad sad.

I am lost in this drug mess.

As for the bonds I guess if you have

4 to 14 grams of drugs=  100,000.00 bond
14 to 28 grams of drugs= 150,000.00 bond 
28 grams = 250,000.00 bond

Just wondering where the other arrest warrants are, which would have date on them. You would think there would be separate warrants for each bond offense.

Maybe I am just not understanding this. Probably not important.

OS
i could be wrong but i assume that on the 14th the day with ron she had 2 additional ones because he had 3 charges and only one arrest warrant so i guess they each got 3 that day

TY

I think I better just let it all go, I don't understand it. I thought there would be arrest warrants for each charge. Because by their charge it says warrant.

I guess all 5 of them were selling pills and someone told LE about it and LE set up the sting and caught them all. So it doesn't really matter. Glad they are off the street..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #771 on: January 25, 2010, 09:25:48 PM »

Levi:  DB told him that MC told her that RC liked to shot up oxy in his feet.

me:  Is that why RC walks the way he does?

Heart,

He was walking without shoe's when he left the jail...perhaps, the aphalt was hot on his feet? 

He still a horrible looking walk with or without shoes seahorse   

He thinks he John Wayne 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: January 25, 2010, 09:45:48 PM »

Im waiting and waiting to see which one of these nutcases are gonna snitch first, they know, at least some of them do.....and Im also waiting to hear what TN has to say when the truth comes out, I believe Ronald does indeed know what happened to HaLeigh, and it didnt take a girl to get Ronald in trouble, he has been doing it all his life right by himself and she knows it....in fact ..I think its the other way around, I think Ronald got Misty in trouble, we never heard anything bad about her until she got with RONALD, sure she may have yelled rape once or twice, and Im not saying it didnt happen to her, but she hadnt been into anything bad until she got with Ronald...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 25, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 25, 2010, 10:03:47 PM »

Oh she is playing some good clips....TN stating how much Misty loved "them kids" and TN stating how bad oxycontin taste, that has always been a red flag as you don't bite into it unless you are a drug head.
why didn't she just say there wouldn't have been oxy contin around... if my kid was missing and you asked me if she possibly od'd on oxycontin my response would be hell no we don't even have any of that not no because she doesn't like the taste of medicine
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »

Ronald Cummings
Regular Photo SizeHaleigh Cummings CaseHaleigh Cummings family members…

The father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings along…

Vigil held for Haleigh Cummings

She missed her 6th birthday party. She missed Thanksgiving. …

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

It has been almost ten months since Haleigh Cummings was taken …

A holiday without Haleigh

Haleigh Cummings family talks about what they’re thankful for …

More trouble for the Croslins

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the Putnam…

E-mail address setup for tips in…

A new e-mail address has been created for people to communicate…

Misty Cummings reportedly robbed

Misty Cummings and two associates were reportedly robbed Monday…

Misty and Ronald Cummings officially…

The marriage between Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, father …

Lisa Croslin extradited to Florida

The mother of Misty Croslin Cummings has been extradited to …

•Haleigh Cummings family members…
Haleigh Cummings' family speaks about recent drug arrests
Updated: Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 9:06 PM EST
Published : Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 9:06 PM EST

MATT SAFFER | WAWS TV

Members from both sides of Haleigh’s family talk about their loved ones incarceration.

Four days after Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were arrested on drug trafficking charges, their families are talking about the experiences they are having behind bars. Both Misty and Ronald have been able to make phone calls to their loved ones, and both say they are trying to keep in good spirits despite facing lengthy prison terms for trafficking prescription pain pills.

A judge has reduced Misty Croslin’s bond from $950,000 to $500,000. Misty’s family says even though her bond has been reduced, they still can’t afford to bail her out. Members of Misty’s family say Misty has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5 minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh Cummings’ father, is sitting in a Flagler County jail cell by himself. His grandmother says he does have access to a telephone. She says Ronald has contacted them a few times but mainly talks about the search for Haleigh. Ronald’s grandmother also says visitation is only allowed once a week on Wednesdays, and this Wednesday will be the first time his mother will see him since he was locked away this past Thursday.

Haleigh’s Mother, Crystal Sheffield, has been granhttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012510-haleigh-cummings-family-arreststed emergency custody over Haleigh’s little brother. She says a Putnam County Judge determined it would be best that Ronnie Jr. stay with his mother while his father was behind bars.

Misty Croslin, Misty’s brother Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. , Ronald Cummings, Ronald’s cousin Hope Sykes, and a woman named Donna Brock all face drug trafficking charges for the illegal sale and possession of oxycodone and hydrocodone. If convicted, Ronald, Misty and Donna could face mandatory minimum sentences of 25 years in prison.

-----

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN

Thanks for the notice klaas!

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #777 on: January 25, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' family speaks about recent drug arrests

Updated: Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 9:06 PM EST
Published : Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 9:06 PM EST

MATT SAFFER | WAWS TV

Members from both sides of Haleigh’s family talk about their loved ones incarceration.

Four days after Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were arrested on drug trafficking charges, their families are talking about the experiences they are having behind bars. Both Misty and Ronald have been able to make phone calls to their loved ones, and both say they are trying to keep in good spirits despite facing lengthy prison terms for trafficking prescription pain pills.

A judge has reduced Misty Croslin’s bond from $950,000 to $500,000. Misty’s family says even though her bond has been reduced, they still can’t afford to bail her out. Members of Misty’s family say Misty has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5 minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh Cummings’ father, is sitting in a Flagler County jail cell by himself. His grandmother says he does have access to a telephone. She says Ronald has contacted them a few times but mainly talks about the search for Haleigh. Ronald’s grandmother also says visitation is only allowed once a week on Wednesdays, and this Wednesday will be the first time his mother will see him since he was locked away this past Thursday.

Haleigh’s Mother, Crystal Sheffield, has been granted emergency custody over Haleigh’s little brother. She says a Putnam County Judge determined it would be best that Ronnie Jr. stay with his mother while his father was behind bars.

Misty Croslin, Misty’s brother Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. , Ronald Cummings, Ronald’s cousin Hope Sykes, and a woman named Donna Brock all face drug trafficking charges for the illegal sale and possession of oxycodone and hydrocodone. If convicted, Ronald, Misty and Donna could face mandatory minimum sentences of 25 years in prison.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012510-haleigh-cummings-family-arrests

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: January 25, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »

Oh she is playing some good clips....TN stating how much Misty loved "them kids" and TN stating how bad oxycontin taste, that has always been a red flag as you don't bite into it unless you are a drug head.
why didn't she just say there wouldn't have been oxy contin around... if my kid was missing and you asked me if she possibly od'd on oxycontin my response would be hell no we don't even have any of that not no because she doesn't like the taste of medicine

Good question, problem is nothing they say makes ANY sense about any of their prior comments or choices so I guess we are left to question motive in everything........

[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #779 on: January 25, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »

IM

oops sorry must have been posting at the same time.

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.