March 28, 2024, 02:08:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 457995 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2010, 01:09:20 PM »

Someone said there is supposed to be a presser at 1:30 today, don't know channels

OS

Thanks OS, I'll check the usual websites
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »

Muffy Bee's post from above...

I liked this so much, I'm bringing GramaMonkey's post over from the other thread.  I particularly liked the part I've bolded.  I'm hoping someone will sing like a canary...

Nothing like a good tune while the PARROTS ARE CHATTING AWAY. 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2010, 01:27:16 PM »

Someone said there is supposed to be a presser at 1:30 today, don't know channels

OS

I'm not finding it...

Os

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2010, 01:28:03 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-20/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin

((snipped))

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case.

"I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.

"Hopefully Misty will talk and Haleigh will come home," she said.

She said Cummings son Ronald Jr. is staying with Neves' mother.

"He's doing very well," she said.

Cummings is the father of 6-year-old Haleigh, who disappeared in early 2009 and has not been found. Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared, later married Cummings, but the two divorced months later.

((snipped))
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2010, 01:35:03 PM »

OS

I'm not finding it...

Os

The area is under Tornado watch, might be postponed.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2010, 01:46:11 PM »

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."  Please stop this already, and let your son take responsibility for his actions.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2010, 01:56:27 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and thank you so much for the updates!  I sure hope this leads to finding Haleigh.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2010/01/missing-haleigh-cummings-drug-bust-is-only-the-latest-arrest-for-family.html

Missing Haleigh Cummings: Drug bust is only the latest arrest for family
Uncategorized — posted by willoughby mariano on January, 21 2010 1:33 PM

Just got in to the office after working until 1 a.m. last night. We had late-breaking news that Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, and Misty Croslin, her former stepmom, were arrested in a big illegal prescription pain pill bust.

It was a wild turn of events for a family that has recently made a habit of running afoul of the law. Cummings was arrested in August after deputy sheriffs said he had a fight with Hank Croslin Jr., Misty Croslin’s brother.

In October, Croslin said she was the victim of a robbery during a drug deal.  That same month, she was handcuffed after an Interstate 4 motorist said she was involved in a road rage incident in which a gun was brandished. Croslin was released and no gun was found.

Hank Croslin Jr., who was also jailed in the drug case, was arrested in September on a grand-theft charge.

To top it off, the Croslin family patriarch Hank Croslin Sr. was arrested in a doctor-shopping case.

Misty Croslin’s bail in the drug-trafficking case: $950,000. Cummings bail: $500,000.

I wonder what Haleigh’s life was like just before she disappeared from the Croslin-Cummings double-wide.  If her family’s life at the time in any way resembled their current existence, it couldn’t have been easy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2010, 02:09:53 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123603
Misty Croslin’s First Appearance in Court Today!
Posted on January 21st, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture, crime
Read 170 times.

OK by now we all know that there was a lot of excitement in Putnam County or should I say the whole area between three Florida counties.

The then 17 year old babysitter/girlfriend/then bride/now divorced Misty Croslin, Ron Cummings (father of missing Haleigh Cummings from Putnam County), Hank Croslin Jr., Donna Brock, and Hope Sykes were all busted in a drug sting last night and before we could bat an eye, they were separated not only by cell rooms but by jailhouses in different counties.

Misty and her brother, Hank and Donna Brock of Orlando Florida are being held in St. John’s County jail, supposedly because a number of the alleged transactions that took place there in that county.

Ronald Cummings is being held in Flagler County and Hope Sykes of Satsuma is being held in Putnam County.

When Misty appeared in court this morning the Judge in St. Johns County made it clear to her that she was being charged with 6 counts of drug trafficking, five for which is from Putnam County and one in St. Johns County. He told her that her bond was being set at $950,000.

Now here is what shocked me and threw me for a loop. Judge Charles Tinlin asked Misty whether or not she could afford an attorney and her response to him was that she could afford one and in fact she already had one. I was like WOW! I want to be on the payroll this girl is on if she isn’t working yet she can afford an attorney. Those guys are expensive.

Now I know some people ask what does all this have to do with finding little Haleigh Cummings. Well in a way it could very well be what was needed to be done. Maybe now someone that holds the key will be singing like a bird hoping for a plea deal or something. Who knows?

It seems like every time things start to really get quiet in this case one of this gang messes up and gets arrested for something and the gossip stirs. I think maybe they all need to sit down with George and Cindy Anthony and talk. George and Cindy could give them some lessons on how to stir gossip and trouble without getting yourself locked up behind bars.

The only difference between the Anthony’s (the grandparents of the murdered Caylee Anthony from Orlando) and the Cummings/Croslin clan in my book is that the Anthony’s never get thrown in jail for what they do to cause trouble (not that they shouldn’t but for some reason they never do so there must be a secret lesson here somewhere that the clan from Putnam County could learn). In fact the Anthony’s manage to get free rooms at the Ritz Carlton Hotel and got to eat steak dinners and probably drink expensive wine. Oh and let’s not forget all the trips to New York and California to make special appearances on TV news shows and a nice vacation on a cruise ship for the family for what was it, 3 or 4 days? Oh well I say family but of course Casey didn’t get to go. While they were out on the deck of the boat getting a suntan Casey was sitting behind bars all alone. How sad is that? Anyway I will not go there right now, but honestly the Cummings/Croslin clan needs to take lessons. If they want publicity why don’t they go out as a team and find Haleigh? That would get their names in print and their faces plastered all over the TV and internet and it won’t cost them thousands of dollars like going to jail does.

Do they honestly even think about Haleigh anymore? Well if they don’t WE do and WE want this precious little girl found. If anyone knows anything that will lead the Putnam County Sheriff’s office to find her PLEASE report it so she can come home. America waits patiently (OK well some maybe not so patiently but they still wait) for her to be found. I pray that the latest activities in Putnam County will wake someone up and make them realize NOW is the time to speak up.

Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/misty-cummings-appears-judge

Photo of MC.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2010, 02:11:10 PM »

TIM MILLER TALKS CANDIDLY ABOUT DONNA BROCK; AND THE MISTY CUMMINGS TAPES EXPOSED

January 21, 2010 by Steph

SUNDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 P.M., only on blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

Tune in to my radio show Sunday night for a live candid interview with Texas EquuSearch founder, Tim Miller. He will talk candidly about Donna Brock, the woman now charged, along with Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, in an undecover drug sting. Donna use to work for Miller, and was working as a “double agent,” by befriending Misty Croslin and providing information to the Putnam County Sherriff’s Dept. After a road rage incident, and my reporting of Donna Brock distributing drugs to Misty while on a interview in NY, Miller released brock for TES, and the police no longer required her services. But Brock continued her “friendship” with Misty, spiraling out of control, and ending up jailed in a drug sting operation.

Also, in another exclusive interview, Jacgue Hollander heard all the illegal wire tap tapes Brock made of Misty Croslin. Hollander will relay, in detail what she heard on those tapes and how she belives Brock knows where Haliegh Cummings is. Will Brock sing like a church brid now that the long arm of the law has caught up with her?? You’ll hear this ONLY on “watts-Up-With-This??”!!!!!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Sorry if this is a repost, but I haven't seen it posted yet.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2010, 02:12:34 PM »

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."  Please stop this already, and let your son take responsibility for his actions.

FTLOG woman give it up! He's a big boy who has been dealing to undercover officers for the last month and has a rap sheet as long as my arm, what a piece of work this lady is.

I don't think he's ever even truly seperated from Misty, maybe divorced her but seems they have continued down the same path of sex and drugs that they were involved in when HaLeigh "disappeared"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2010, 02:17:14 PM »

TIM MILLER TALKS CANDIDLY ABOUT DONNA BROCK; AND THE MISTY CUMMINGS TAPES EXPOSED

January 21, 2010 by Steph

SUNDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 P.M., only on blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

Tune in to my radio show Sunday night for a live candid interview with Texas EquuSearch founder, Tim Miller. He will talk candidly about Donna Brock, the woman now charged, along with Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, in an undecover drug sting. Donna use to work for Miller, and was working as a “double agent,” by befriending Misty Croslin and providing information to the Putnam County Sherriff’s Dept. After a road rage incident, and my reporting of Donna Brock distributing drugs to Misty while on a interview in NY, Miller released brock for TES, and the police no longer required her services. But Brock continued her “friendship” with Misty, spiraling out of control, and ending up jailed in a drug sting operation.

Also, in another exclusive interview, Jacgue Hollander heard all the illegal wire tap tapes Brock made of Misty Croslin. Hollander will relay, in detail what she heard on those tapes and how she belives Brock knows where Haliegh Cummings is. Will Brock sing like a church brid now that the long arm of the law has caught up with her?? You’ll hear this ONLY on “watts-Up-With-This??”!!!!!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Sorry if this is a repost, but I haven't seen it posted yet.

Note the date: Oct. 30.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »

Bring Haleigh Home!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »

Art Harris Says:
January 21st, 2010 at 2:57 pm
Peter–

Crystal appears before judge today, in an emergency hearing requested by her lawyer, to get JR away from Ronald’s family, and back in her care. Unclear where child welfare stands at moment…Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-ronald-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2010, 02:28:54 PM »

looks like she had a rough night of withdrawls maybe 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »

Art Harris Says:
Peter–

Crystal appears before judge today, in an emergency hearing requested by her lawyer, to get JR away from Ronald’s family, and back in her care. Unclear where child welfare stands at moment…Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-ronald-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688

I'm very glad to hear this
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »

*  Statute : 893TRHY | Desc : Traf Hydrocodone | Bond Set Amount : $250,000.00 | Disposition : | Warrant # :
    * Statute : 893TRHY | Desc : Traf Hydrocodone | Bond Set Amount : $150,000.00 | Disposition : | Warrant # :
    * Statute : 893TRHY | Desc : Traf Hydrocodone | Bond Set Amount : $100,000.00 | Disposition : | Warrant # :

Rons bond amount, just dropping in and not caught up yet so not sure if was posted.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2010, 02:39:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-misty-dad-arrested-20100121,0,7483449.story?page=1

Tipster led to drug trafficking charges against missing Haleigh Cummings' father and former stepmother

By Anthony Colarossi and Willoughby Mariano, Orlando Sentinel

2:31 PM EST, January 21, 2010
clear pixel

A tipster led Putnam County officials to suspect that the father and former stepmother of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings were involved in prescription drug trafficking, officials say.

That's when they arranged to have an undercover detective purchase more than 300 pills – in the oxycodone and hydrocodone families – during seven recent controlled buys, according to Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

"It was our undercover detective that infiltrated the group," Greenwood said today.

Now, Ronald Cummings, 26, and Misty Croslin, 18, could face a minimum-mandatory sentence of 25 years in state prison after their arrests on multiple counts of trafficking in prescription medications, according to a news release sent out by the sheriff's office Wednesday.

The father and former stepmother of the missing girl were among five people arrested Wednesday in the prescription drug trafficking sting, Putnam County deputy sheriffs said.

Haleigh Cummings, then 5, captured national headlines when she disappeared from her father Ronald Cummings' double-wide trailer in February.

Croslin was baby-sitting the girl while Cummings was working a night shift. She told investigators that she woke up and realized Haleigh was gone about 3:30 a.m.

There were no signs of forced entry, and the back door was ajar. At the time, Croslin was Cummings' girlfriend. They have since married and divorced.

Haleigh's body has not been found and there have been no arrests in her disappearance.

Today, Greenwood said the drug case and the case involving Haleigh's disappearance remain separate, but he expects the two investigations to intersect at some point in the future.

"These two investigations will collide," Greenwood said. "Their paths will cross eventually."

However, he said it was not the investigation's intent to develop the drug case in order to make progress on the young girl's disappearance, which is approaching its one-year anniversary.

"Hopefully, something will come out of it on the Haleigh side, but that was not the intention," Greenwood said. "This was totally unrelated. It was a very good narcotics case."

Misty Croslin was particularly active in the prescription drug operation, officials said. As in many other parts of Florida and the country, prescription drugs have become a growing problem in Putnam County and nearby counties.

"She [Misty Croslin] was involved in all of them [the drug purchases]," Greenwood said. "She was the common denominator in all seven buys."

Felony warrants obtained by the Orlando Sentinel today indicate that Misty Croslin was found selling or holding oxycodone and hydrocodone in Putnam and St. Johns counties on several occasions last month and this month. Twice she had or sold more than 28 grams of the drug, the warrants state.

Since the missing child's case drew national attention in early February, Croslin has been no stranger to the law. In October, Palatka police said she was robbed while trying to buy drugs in that town.

When asked about the familiarity of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings and their alleged dealing, Greenwood said, "They've been in the media spotlight since Day One."

The Cummings and Croslin arrests this week were part of a month-long investigation by the Putnam Sheriff's Office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, a federal drug taskforce and the 7th Judicial Circuit State Attorney's Office, according to the release.

The undercover Putnam County detective purchased $3,900 worth of drugs from Croslin and Cummings, as well as Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, Hope A. Sykes, 18, and Donna Brock, deputy sheriffs said.

Hank Croslin and Sykes are from Satsuma. Brock is from Orlando. Her age was not immediately available.

Hank Croslin is Misty Croslin's brother, Greenwood said.

On Wednesday, undercover investigators purchased what the deputy sheriffs described as "trafficking amounts" of prescription drugs from Cummings and Misty Croslin. They were taken into custody without incident.

Deputy sheriffs did not say whether they plan to interview the drug suspects in Haleigh's disappearance.

"Investigators assigned to the Haleigh Cummings investigation will take every available opportunity to speak with any individual believed to have knowledge about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance," the release stated.

Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication. She is being held on $950,000 bail. Cummings is being held on $500,000 bail for three counts of the same charge.

Hank Croslin, Sykes and Brock face one count each of the trafficking charge. Hank Croslin's bail is $100,000; Sykes is $150,000; Brock's is $250,000 bail.

Each defendant had initial appearances this morning and their bail amounts were kept the same, according to State Attorney's Office spokesman Chris Kelly.

Ronald Cummings is held at the Flagler County Jail. Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin and Brock are held at the St. Johns County Jail; and Sykes is in the Putnam County Jail, Kelly said.

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 352-742-5934.

Willoughby Mariano can be reached at wmariano@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5171.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »

Art Harris Says:
Peter–

I pray she gets her son  an angelic monkey I realize she has her own issues, but this little boy needs his mom.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2010, 02:46:19 PM »

Thanks for all the articles. I've been thinking to myself all morning, how did Donna get caught up in all this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.