April 23, 2024, 12:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459235 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: January 27, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »

Haleighsside posted:

News4jax.com is working on RC jail house calls all new at 6pm watch the net 4 the stroy 2 show up..Any locals it will be on the news at 6pm.

http://twitter.com/Haleighsside

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: January 27, 2010, 06:18:14 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22358352/detail.html

Cummings: Focus Turns To Haleigh
Father Of Missing 6-Year-Old Says Investigators Ask About Girl After His Arrest

POSTED: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
UPDATED: 6:05 pm EST January 27, 2010

Ronald Cummings said detectives wasted no time asking him about his missing 6-year-old daughter after police arrested him on drug charges last week, according to a phone conversation with a Florida Times-Union reporter.

Cummings said questions from investigators immediately turned to Haleigh following his arrest.

"They just told me their main concern is not having me in jail but finding Haleigh," Cummings said in the recorded conversation from his Flagler County jail cell. "They know I don't know anything about Haleigh. I'd be in the DOC."

Ronald Cummings made his first appearance in court in Flagler County on drug trafficking charges.
Cummings also talked about what he'd do if he ever finds the person responsible for the girl's disappearance last February.

(snipped)

Jailhouse Interview http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0127/22358399.mp3
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 27, 2010, 06:27:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 27, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22358352/detail.html

Cummings: Focus Turns To Haleigh
Father Of Missing 6-Year-Old Says Investigators Ask About Girl After His Arrest

(snipped)

Jailhouse Interview http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0127/22358399.mp3

Well, he sure doesnt care about repercussions that is for certain, wow.   In reference to Misty:  "Its hard to believe she dont know more but its hard to believe does know more...."  OK, so who is Ronald's girlfriend according to him - slugs the whole lot of them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #884 on: January 27, 2010, 06:33:18 PM »

Why is Ron giving interviews from jail? Does his lawyer think this is okay? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 27, 2010, 06:36:51 PM »

OK he refers to Misty as "ex-wife, slash friend"   but hed rather not say who his girlfriend is.   About Misty's tattoo, "he aint got nothing to do with me man, hey I didnt tell her to do that."   "You dont see her name tattooed on me..."   Wow   "The only two women tattooed on me is my mother and Haleigh."    He said he did not pay for the tattoo.   "I did not pay for them tattoos, neither one of them and if someone wanted to know for a fact they can go ask them..." proceeds to say where they were done.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: January 27, 2010, 06:40:56 PM »

Well, no harm no foul if he's willing to talk - no different than in Casey's case & they recorded those convos....did you hear the pay message at the end - all calls are collect from jail.   No, I imagine his attorney would not advise it, he cant stop them either though - an attorney can give the advise but its up to the defendant as to whom they wish to speak to ultimately, even if against the advice of counsel.   Law enforcement is probably more than willing to let him talk away at his request & consent, things can be gleaned from what is said.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: January 27, 2010, 06:41:49 PM »

Haleighsside posted:

News4jax.com is working on RC jail house calls all new at 6pm watch the net 4 the stroy 2 show up..Any locals it will be on the news at 6pm.

http://twitter.com/Haleighsside
i'm not local any news on the calls yet????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: January 27, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »

from kelly dodds myspace it looks as though she might be sporting a new tattoo on her left foot/front of ankle... her myspace in private but you can see a lil pic of it towards the right
100% it was kelly right
well in the video where she reads the naynay letter she said she has known misty for 4 years and that she knew her really well...
maybe they got tatted together.... also lisa croslin said she paid for misty's tat and she knew what it was.... who pays for their 18yr old daughter to get a tattoo of her ex husbands name?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: January 27, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123666

Haleigh Cummings – The Donna Brock Connection
Posted on January 27th, 2010

I was somewhat surprised to see Donna Brock caught up in last weeks sweep of the folks involved in the Haleigh Cummings case. Donna Brock for those of you not familiar with the name was the ‘hired gun’ financed by Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch to befriend Misty Croslin and get the real story.

Why Tim Miller would do such a thing is way beyond me. I had thought that his group was involved more in search and recovery than ‘investigation’. But investigate they did. Donna Brock became Misty Croslin’s well heeled new best friend. I do not have copies of the receipts, but it has been said that Tim Miller paid Donna Brock $3,000 for this adventure to Orlando.

There is much that we do not know about the relationship between Donna Brock and Misty Cummings, but, some facts can be uncovered. The Tim Miller all expenses paid vacation happened in early October 2009. There are rumors, and indeed a couple of news hounds have talked about it, the were some illegal recordings made between the two.

One source tells me that he has heard snippets, but they were no more than two women chatting. There was nothing to sugest that Misty was handing over the crown jewels.

Donna Brock was a huge media target for a couple of weeks after her adventure with Misty Croslin. What only recently became public was that late in October 2009 she received her ‘walking papers’ from Texas Equusearch’. The letter is well crafted, it does not state her position with TES, we are left to guess if she was a volunteer or on the payroll.

TES sent the letter distancing themselves from Donna Brock quickly after her arrest. The interesting part is the date, October 30.

Could it be pure chance that Donna Brock was at the funeral for Somer Thompson on October 27? There is an interesting picture that has surfaced.

My sources tell he that this grand gesture is aimed at Tim Miller, I do not know if that is true. Off Air people tend to say a great deal about Tim Miller, none of which are flatering, On Air, they tend to soften their approach. Miller has a formidable ‘war chest’ plus a huge following, to strike against him would take a great deal of guts.

I wonder if Donna Miller has the guts?

No-one has any doubts that taking Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock is not primararly involved with the search for Haleigh Cummings. The drugs are an aside. But what a wonderful way to apply some pressure.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 27, 2010, 06:58:49 PM »

Well, no harm no foul if he's willing to talk - no different than in Casey's case & they recorded those convos....did you hear the pay message at the end - all calls are collect from jail.   No, I imagine his attorney would not advise it, he cant stop them either though - an attorney can give the advise but its up to the defendant as to whom they wish to speak to ultimately, even if against the advice of counsel.   Law enforcement is probably more than willing to let him talk away at his request & consent, things can be gleaned from what is said.

snipped from flagler jail FAQ:
3. Can an individual call from the booking area?

During the admission process, inmates are permitted reasonable access to a telephone in order to contact their attorney, family members or others. Phone calls are by collect calls only. If an offender remains in Jail after the admission process, persons he/she wishes to contact must contact the Paytel Inmate Phone Systems to set up an account ( #1-800-729-8355).
http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-if-faq.cfm

snipped from paytel website:
Phone conversations with an inmate will be recorded and may be monitored.
TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT AND MAKE A PAYMENT WITH A VISA CARD, MASTERCARD, DEBIT CARD OR E-CHECK

TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR CREDIT

Thank you for your interest in PAY-TEL's Account options.
http://www.paytel.com/newaccount.html
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: January 27, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151293&catid=3

Haleigh's Grandmother: Misty Croslin May Reveal Truth Soon
 Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 1/27/2010 6:31:33 PM    Updated: 1/27/2010 6:43:25 PM

FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. -- After a one-hour jail house visit with her son, Ronald Cummings' mother left the Flagler County Jail Wednesday afternoon.

Teresa Neves said, "I started crying the minute I saw him. He did okay until we started talking about Junior."

She was referring to Ronald Jr., Cummings' little boy.

Neves said their conversation then turned to her missing granddaughter, Haleigh. The little girl disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in February 2009 while Misty Croslin was watching her.

"He just balled when we started talking about Haleigh, but he feels like this may bring her home," she said.

Last week, Cummings was arrested along with Misty Croslin, his ex-wife, on drug trafficking charges. Misty Croslin is in the St. Johns County jail on a $950,000 bond.

Neves spoke about the investigators' belief that Misty Croslin knows more about Haleigh's disappearance than she's saying.

"[Ronald] feels like they're so certain that Misty knows something and that Misty is going to say something while she's in there. He feels like if there's anything she does know, then she's going to tell it," Neves explained.

She said Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her.

"He tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could -- and this is what happened," Neves said. "It's like he said, if it brings Haleigh home, it's all worth it."

Meanwhile, Cummings sits in a solitary confinement jail cell while his daughter's photo is still posted on his mother's car window, begging for help.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 27, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »

ummmm yea,....sure....whatever Ronald!!!! Good Grief...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 27, 2010, 07:26:02 PM »

from kelly dodds myspace it looks as though she might be sporting a new tattoo on her left foot/front of ankle... her myspace in private but you can see a lil pic of it towards the right
100% it was kelly right
well in the video where she reads the naynay letter she said she has known misty for 4 years and that she knew her really well...
maybe they got tatted together.... also lisa croslin said she paid for misty's tat and she knew what it was.... who pays for their 18yr old daughter to get a tattoo of her ex husbands name?

And where did she get the money to pay for it. Are Lisa and Hank Sr drawing disability checks or something?

Oxymorons          Oxymorons     Lorturds         Oxymorons     all!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: January 27, 2010, 07:39:44 PM »

Are we sure this is not a man pretending to be a woman?   Monkey Devil!

And where is Donna's wedding rung, oops I mean ring?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 27, 2010, 07:56:31 PM »

ummmm yea,....sure....whatever Ronald!!!! Good Grief...
I seriously can't take much more of this bs 
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: January 27, 2010, 08:01:48 PM »

I'm with you, No Rose!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: January 27, 2010, 08:04:32 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123666

Haleigh Cummings – The Donna Brock Connection
Posted on January 27th, 2010

I was somewhat surprised to see Donna Brock caught up in last weeks sweep of the folks involved in the Haleigh Cummings case. Donna Brock for those of you not familiar with the name was the ‘hired gun’ financed by Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch to befriend Misty Croslin and get the real story.

Why Tim Miller would do such a thing is way beyond me. I had thought that his group was involved more in search and recovery than ‘investigation’. But investigate they did. Donna Brock became Misty Croslin’s well heeled new best friend. I do not have copies of the receipts, but it has been said that Tim Miller paid Donna Brock $3,000 for this adventure to Orlando.

There is much that we do not know about the relationship between Donna Brock and Misty Cummings, but, some facts can be uncovered. The Tim Miller all expenses paid vacation happened in early October 2009. There are rumors, and indeed a couple of news hounds have talked about it, the were some illegal recordings made between the two.

One source tells me that he has heard snippets, but they were no more than two women chatting. There was nothing to sugest that Misty was handing over the crown jewels.

Donna Brock was a huge media target for a couple of weeks after her adventure with Misty Croslin. What only recently became public was that late in October 2009 she received her ‘walking papers’ from Texas Equusearch’. The letter is well crafted, it does not state her position with TES, we are left to guess if she was a volunteer or on the payroll.

TES sent the letter distancing themselves from Donna Brock quickly after her arrest. The interesting part is the date, October 30.

Could it be pure chance that Donna Brock was at the funeral for Somer Thompson on October 27? There is an interesting picture that has surfaced.

My sources tell he that this grand gesture is aimed at Tim Miller, I do not know if that is true. Off Air people tend to say a great deal about Tim Miller, none of which are flatering, On Air, they tend to soften their approach. Miller has a formidable ‘war chest’ plus a huge following, to strike against him would take a great deal of guts.

I wonder if Donna Miller has the guts?

No-one has any doubts that taking Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock is not primararly involved with the search for Haleigh Cummings. The drugs are an aside. But what a wonderful way to apply some pressure.

ron in the back
donna on the left
tommy on the right and
misty front and center...
but where is hope?
lmfao
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 27, 2010, 08:05:52 PM »

I'm with you, No Rose!
And since he has to sleep under the cot, because the light is on all the time in his cell, I hope that mommy brought him a sleep mask, that way he can sleep in his cot. Whine, whine, whine....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: January 27, 2010, 08:06:41 PM »

Penny 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.